I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 am

I can't log in ito the Crysis 2 too... Я опечален.
Jordan Moreno

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:50 am

I cannot beleive its not fixed yet,even worse no response from crytek. This is total BS refund us our money and go play with your new xbox buddies. And why would gamespy be related thats been dead for 10 years, and i guess so is crysis now.
Naomi Ward

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Just wondering did any of you create fake login credentials during the demo. I created one using my usual username and a fake email and got in. Then I created a gamesas account. I think at the time the two were not talking to eachother so now it won't let you in with the real one.

Anyway, same problem here. I have a fake login( from the demo) that gets me into the multiplayer, but I want to use my real email now.

Please delete accounts created during the demo time please!!!
Scotties Hottie

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 am

I think i have the solution

go to http://www.gamespy.com create or verify your account and
login
and check what nick you have if you dont know

login in to crysis 2 with your nick (not your username of gamespy) and password(i think gamespy password)
Dustin Brown

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:59 am

yep my **** fubar too
Angus Poole

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:34 am

Wow. And they haven't even replied yet. Crytek LOL u joking? WTF is happening?
Lil Miss

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:13 am

As of right now it's 7:45am CST. Normal business hours are 8am-5pm. To be fair you need to give them some time to get back into the office.

We would really appreciate a reply.
john palmer

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:02 am

Try my suggestion of creating an account from within the game. I have a detailed post on the first page here. Try it. I feel your pain.
Crystal Clarke

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:23 pm

I am having exactly the same problem. Reset password and still no luck. If this isn't fixed soon I will return the game and get my money back.
(BTW for those who think it is not possible to return opened software...the FTC is very clear on the issue you can return defective merchandise..and at this point the entire game can be considered defective since promised content is not available.)
Angela

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Same issue.
adam holden

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Could not login with gamesas.com account. Could not login with either of two GameSpy accounts. Verified both GameSpy accounts, they both work and I can login to Gamespy.

Solution:
None of the above worked, so after 12 hours of trying just about any suggestion I finally found something that did work. I had an old unused email account (that I actually pay for) that had become a gmail account when the original ISP gave up their private servers. It took me a couple of hours fussing with Windows Live Mail but I finally got that old email account to be visible to me and in a useable state.

I used the (in-game) "Create Account" button and created a new nickname and password linked to that new (old) email account that is different from the email account presently used for GameSpy and the gamesas forum. Amazingly the login was successful and now I have access to MultiPlayer (after having to re-enter the serial number again).

"Create Account" does not work unless you use a different email account that you used for an existing GameSpy/gamesas account. It should, but it doesn't. That's the trick that makes this method work.

An easy solution then is to use a new (different) email account than is currently used for GameSpy/gamesas and just create a new game account with a new (different?) nickname/password. I would rather have used my existing gamesas account but I guess it doesn't much matter. Also remember to use this new account to link to the "Limited Edition" content, don't use your gamesas forum account (that's the one that isn't working in-game now). You have to go back to gamesas.com and just sign-in to the forum account with that new nickname/password/email in order to link it with the "Limited Edition" content.

The question remains though, did I create a new gamesas.com account or a new GameSpy account? I guess I don't much care. [Update] Using the in-game "Create Account" button creates a new gamesas.com account, you can then go to gamesas.com and sign-in to the new account, set up your forum details, and link to your "Limited Edition" content with the new account.

Tamika Jett

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:01 am

You did it from within the game didnt you?
My blood

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:10 am

I just made a new Gmail account to do the same thing and YES in game and then the game opens up the website, don't know if it makes a difference but... ya never know... lol. Yes that is the question... What account did we create, gamespy or gamesas and gamespy ?? Ya well what ever works... for now lol... CC :-)
IsAiah AkA figgy

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:12 pm

I am unable to log into the game with my gamesas.com login either. I figure I will just play the single player for now and hopefully this will be resolved by the time I am finished. I can however log in using my GameSpy login which uses the same nick as I am using here. I can even input my serial and log into the multiplayer but when I log out the game acts as if I never logged into the multiplayer before. Had the same log in issues with the demo. I hope they can get this resolved since my LE upgrade is tied to this account.

Gemma Archer

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:48 pm

I would happily make a new account if my Limited Edition Content was not tied to this account already.
Angel Torres

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 pm

I would happily make a new account if my Limited Edition Content was not tied to this account already.

Same here, I hadn't expected the same issue to occur in the official release. I figured this would of been fixed beforehand. So I went ahead and linked my LE to this account. So until they fix it, I'm kind of screwed too lol. I'm quite content with the singleplayer. But not having access to something I SHOULD have access to, does leave alot to be desired in terms of customer support etc.
Jason King

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 am

Prompt please why I cannot come in game into a multiplayer???
Does not accept login and the password from http://www.gamesas.com, on a site as you can see has normally become authorised,
Activated bonus codes and all on it. Into the test version of game came normally. FOR, WHAT I HAVE paid MONEY??????????????????????
WHAT FOR THE DECEIT????????????????
Jason Rice

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:46 pm

This login system is ridiculous
MARLON JOHNSON

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:41 am

I have the same problem, I created account when the beta came out, the worst part is that I activated my limited edition before login in multiplayer, I sure hope it doesn't go to waste because of this problem.
neen

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:10 pm

The administration is going to be engaged in ours (more truly the) a problem?
Here because of it the piracy also develops, and then are surprised why so?
Have created a crude product, have cut down money, have thrown users and the happy sit.
Will solve a question with an input problem in a multiplayer, a new account I can not create as on the current has registered bonus codes of the bought game.
CHANONE

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 am

Hahahahaha, OMG... this is soooo funny.

So I contacted EA last night about my LE stuff getting stuck on gamesas account I can't access and simply asked them for a new LE code. Believe it or not, EA actually responded this morning with a NEW LE code. I am very pleased to see that atleast EA answers to problems and fixes them right away. Very pleased.

So go back to gamesas, log in with my gamespy id, enter the code and it doesn't work. I read up that you have to log in your account with your email. So I log in with my gamespy email on gamesas, only to be met with invalid name/password, LoL. At this point I'm raging. Go to gamespy, change my password, go on gamesas, change my password, confirm both emails. Get back to gamesas, log in: invalid name/password, LoL! I log out, log back in using my gamespy account and I'm logged in using gamesas account, wtfffff???? I log out of gamesas but I'm back in my gamespy log in.... FUNNY STUFF, right??? This website is messed up, it's beyond recognition.

Moral of the story? If you can access your account trough a diffrent EMAIL, and your LE content is stuck on gamesas, contact EA for a new code. If you can't then all you can do is laugh.
Chloe Lou

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 am

bump bump bump
Ashley Campos

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 am

bump bump bump

Well I have a nickname now ... but alas, still cant login ... still says invalid log in details. :(

Well I thought I had a nickname. :( somthings weird even on gamesas now ... I had a nick name and now I dont. I did try log into game with my new nick as said .... but now my new nick is gone here on the site .

It reset my post count and apparently sees me as a different poster. Maybe there playing with accounts,
xxLindsAffec

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:00 am

Still no word on whats going on eh ? Come on Crytek let us know if your working on fixing this or not.
Amy Cooper

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 am

Hi im new i have the same problem, i played the beta and just changed my password but it didnt work...Then i created a new login for crysis 2 but now when i try to play online ( multiplayer ) it tells me key currently in use ?
Tai Scott

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis