I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 am

I never played one match of multi because of this problem. I gave up and moved onto other games. I tried changing names and now have 3 usernames tied to my email? **** you guys for screwing this up so bad. I will not purchase another piece of **** from you mother ****.
Jonathan Windmon

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:26 am

Not to mention terrible support and almost no communication. Go **** yourselves.
Ryan Lutz

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Just bought this game. What a waste.
Nitol Ahmed

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:12 am

I have removed the game from the hard drive and gave up on this crap... can't log in still... so why can't we have more than one name on our Email accounts... that email account is in use. Still will not send me an Email to reset my password... Oh how nice to have 4 more maps alot of us UNIMPORTANT CUSTOMERS CAN NOT USE... Are we all on Rogers (cable ISP) ??? I know there was a DNS problem with APB, Oh ya a failed company now so it does not matter I can't open there web pages... But just the same I manually changed my DNS server to Googles and I could open the ABP web page, never did buy that game... seen the writing on the wall there... or not... could not even get to their forums... lol.

That's ok because DUKE NUKEM is out in June 2011, pre order and you can check out the demo on June 3 2011, 14 years and THEY WILL GET IT RIGHT. Oh well see some of you on the BATTLE FIELD... Have fun ... CC :-)
Frank Firefly

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 am

F U C K Y O U E A G A M E S!
F U C K Y O U C R Y T E K!
F U C K Y O U 'F R E E R A D I C A L' now 'C R Y T E K UK' P I G S!
F U C K Y O U Cevat Yerli!

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY 'CRYTEK' AND "FREE RADICAL' PRODUCTION!
kiss my weasel

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Has anyone tried using the default profile on crysis 2 and logging with your old gamesas accounts? It worked for me.
I have found that when make a new profile and try log on it won't work.
BUT When you use the default one it works.
For me that is.
keri seymour

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:34 am

STOP YOUR BLOODY WHINING AND FIND A WORK AROUND!!!!!

CRYTEK ARE awesome !
Kristina Campbell

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Tony36010, I am happy that you have no problems with multiplayer, but you shouldn't say that all of us are just whinning. I've tried all of 'workarounds' suggested by people here but none of them worked (your didn't work too). You're just lucky and we all are not - it's that simple.
Speaking to Crytek again: please fix the bugs in multiplayer already. You should fire those dumb asses who can't write code properly for months. Or you may force them to work like chinese in Foxconn, I don't care. Just get you work done. I payed for game three months ago and I want to play it now.
Lexy Corpsey

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:09 am

hey guys i found the sollution to this problem definitly i've searched the whole site but found it this is what you have to do i have found it by help and support then i came on the EA site and there was this answer i tried it and it worked now i can play the multiplayer game again

so follow these steps and YOU CAN PLAY THE MULTIPLAYER FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon logging into Crysis 2, you may receive an error message referencing "Invalid Login Details". Follow the steps below to allow you to log into the game.

1.Navigate to http://www.gamesas.com. (Firefox is recommended as a browser for viewing the gamesas site).
2.Click 'Sign In'. (This can be found near the top right-hand corner of the page.)
3.Click 'Edit Profile'.
4.Click 'Back to Profile'.
5.Click 'Edit Profile' again.
6.Type your nickname in the 'Nickname' field.
7.Clear the 'Password' field and retype your password.
8.Click 'Save'.
Try again to log into the Crysis 2 game. If, after completing the preceding steps, the issue persists, submit a support ticket at the bottom of the official Crysis 2 support page here: http://www.gamesas.com/support/
Rob

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 pm

That Edit Profile fix does nothing for me. Lands flat in the Edit section with "Invalid nickname given, please try another one" as the error message. Tried giving it the old one twice and then a new one, same thing both times. Crysis 2 login: unsuccessful. Money still wasted.
Jimmie Allen

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:59 am

@smikkelmix: That worked for me. Problem fixed in under 5 mins.
herrade

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

thank you this is just from EA they have done something about it only YOUSELF have to fix it with your password and nickname
Kay O'Hara

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm

I have found that you cant be logged onto gamesas and the multiplayer at the same time on the xbox version. Only one or the other.
Solina971

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 am

Worked for me neither. When I try to change my user name from a valid email address to a simple nickname it says "an error occured". But thanks anyway. This is absolutely horrible, I was never faced with such a ridiculous story in my whole over 30 years gamer "career". All these workarounds are an imposition. This bug ought to be fixed through a regular gamepatch.
Breanna Van Dijk

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

it says contact mycryis.com for maintanence where do we find our nickname is that our username???? everytime i click on log in it says incorrect username/password please help i m dying for the multiplayer
Stephani Silva

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:37 am

hi all ) support me pls if you have time in competition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJh5z1CeJE
Roberto Gaeta

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:26 pm

I also had problems with logging into multiplayer but when I simply changed my password at the forums profile then I could log into game and play.
Sheila Esmailka

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:39 am

What are you guys talking about logging in user your gamesas.com account?
Tell me what's this about and I can't use my code from my limited edition case either...what's up with that I spent good money for the LE version!
Laura Elizabeth

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 am

Same problem here. I can login into my crysis account, i can not login within crysis 2. I changed the password twice but i did not work.

Where can i get some help regarding this?

Thanks,
Cilius
Ruben Bernal

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 am

What to do? in the game enter the username and password, serial number. BUT DO NOT COME IN MULTIPLAYER!?
Sasha Brown

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Still no help regarding this issue....
Tamika Jett

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:07 am

I have the same issue unable to log-on can we have a separate thread with a fix.
Bethany Watkin

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 am

I was also contacting with EA support when I had this issue but only thing that they said to me is use this form: http://www.gamesas.com/support/

So EA support gave me nothing, only when I tried to re-enter my nickname and password (try change password) then I could play in multiplayer.

Sick issue! Very retarted. It seems that there is some huge bordello in database which contains the user names and passwords.

On the other hand - folks who have this problem try do this: create yourself a new email account (yes, new) and then create a new account here (I know it is prohibited by rules but there is also no option of changing **** email address in the edit profile option) and then try using this new account details in multiplayer ingame menu.

Crytek: where is the option to change my email address? I dont see it??

I think this whole issue is related to user databases which is held somewhere at gamespy and there is also second database somewhere at crytek and when you enter the same email but the nickname is different - then we have problems.

I do not have 100% sure if what I wroted here is how it really is but it's worth to try to set new email and new account.

And dont forget to say weather you can or cannot login in multiplayer.

edit: and please try to check this thread: http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28784
Hope Greenhaw

Previous

Return to Crysis