I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:29 am

Same issue as well.
Thomas LEON

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Guys, the login for the multiplayer uses Gamespy....not gamesas.com.

Login with your gamespy nickname and password, and it will work.

After chatting with an EA.com tech he told me this login uses gamespy and it clicked :)

Edit: Your alternative is creating a new account using a diff email address.
YO MAma

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 am

I can login to gamespy with another account but that account does not work for the game.
Nikki Lawrence

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:23 pm

funny thing i had the same problem with demo, but after couple of dozens i almost randomly typed there my gamespy(or IGN, not sure) nickname and it worked, but i don't like my old nickname and don't want to tie my limited edition code to it, so i'm waiting for new account to get fixed
ruCkii

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 pm

I certainly hope this doesn't take beyond the 26th to get sorted out. I do have the LE, and don't want it invalidated because of this screw up.
Rudy Paint fingers

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Fixed issue mine was cuz I am nub and didnt use NICKNAME I used email then pass its NICKNAME then pass hopefully most of you like me and made honest mistake
James Potter

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:08 am

Still waiting to play MP guys... still waiting. Been waiting for 6 hours now. Has anyone gotten to the bottom of this? I dunno, release day, horde of people coming in with problems, you would expect technicians and stuff to be on standby to fix everything. Extra shifts, late night shifts, extra teams.

Or give me a new LE code so I can use it on my gamespy account.
Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Well I reset my password from the link where we all seem to be stuck... I had this problem with the demo too. No I missed the dates that the severs were on, stress tests and all the bugs to take care of. Bad DNS... we are all on Rogers ?? Ya some help on this topic would be a good thing... :-)
Hilm Music

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 am

+1. Same issue. Tried am espy account too...that didn't seem to work either. Tried resetting password. No joy.

Kinda sad that Crytek won't post on this issue...it's been a while since the game hit our HDDs.
Amy Smith

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm

I have no idea if I should try and register my LE code to MyCrisis.
Destinyscharm

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:07 am

Don't you will get locked out of content and from the looks of it Crytek won't be doing anything about it.

Board meeting:
"Yeah so theres a bunch of people who can't access their accounts in game."
"Hmmmm don't you just like have to transfer some accounts or something?"
"Yeah... yeah... but I don't feel like it right now, maybe in 2 weeks... if I dont forget."
Far'ed K.G.h.m

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 am

Problem is, the codes expire on March 26th.
Jesus Sanchez

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Guys, the login for the multiplayer uses Gamespy....not gamesas.com.

Then why does the game's menu say "For account maintenance, or to change your password, access your profile through gamesas" and provides a link to http://www.gamesas.com?
Wayne Cole

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Even more frustrating, if gamesas account works here, why do I still not have access in-game?
Peter P Canning

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Not only that but you enter your LE code in mycrisis.com page.
Elizabeth Falvey

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 pm

I have a similar issue. In preparation for a good deal of playing, after just picking up my preorder I tried to redeem my limited edition code on my gamesas account. That worked fine. It wasn't until I tried to download the actual DLC that I should of gotten that it told me it didn't exist. I then tried to log in to Crysis 2 hoping maybe it would download when I used the account to log into the game. Unfortunately that tells me I have incorrect log-in details (name, pass etc). Which is clearly not the case seeing as how I'm here posting on this forum about it. This is looking to be pretty grim, seeing as how the release shares the same issue the demo had to begin with. This is making me highly question what Crytek was doing the entire time before release. Regardless, is there any solution in the near future for those of us with these problems? Thanks.
c.o.s.m.o

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:44 pm

I can log in here but cant log into the game. It says check network connection... wtf? It did this in the demo as well. Theres nothing wrong with my internets or network connection I can play other mp games. please fix this asap.

Also I cant make a new account the creating account sceen just flashes for hours.

P.S.

I entered my limited edition code and there was no dload link? I am assuming it activates in game when yer able to log on?
Amanda Leis

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:18 am

Ironically within the game i could created and account with the email that says in use.

ok

When i try to change the password of this email it says it will send me an email instruction. I never get it.
Furthermore when this website (Beta) first started. I could never receive emails to regular normal email addresses. I had to use yahoo or hotmail. Whats wrong with this website? why would their emails even be considered trash or spam anyway. I wonder if the developers of the game even know the website crew.
Alexandra walker

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Like I said before I'm sure this problem is probably filed somewhere, under like 100000 other tasks, and maybe a technician at one point in the next 10 years, when Crysis 4 comes out, will go: "Oh? People had problems logging in?"
Mr. Ray

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:38 am

Cannot log in to game (retail PC DVD) with gamesas.com account information.

So... Is the login using GameSpy (IGN) account info or gamesas.com account info? [UPDATE] Seems to want GameSpy account info. gamesas.com says "powered by GameSpy" so is a gamesas account a GameSpy account? (The preceding question is not really significant.)

I have two GameSpy accounts with the same email but with different nicknames, one GameSpy nickname is the same as on gamesas. Which one do I use?

Ok, I'll try the GameSpy accounts next.

[UPDATE] I've tried both my GameSpy accounts and neither of them work for login. I have been to my GameSpy accounts, they are valid and active and have valid nicknames and passwords, I can log into both GameSpy accounts. Neither those two nor the gamesas account work for login.

So, after 2 and a half hours of trying, I STILL CAN'T LOGIN!

None of the above worked, so after 12 hours of trying just about any suggestion I finally found something that did work. I had an old unused email account (that I actually pay for) that had become a gmail account when the original ISP gave up their private servers. It took me a couple of hours fussing with Windows Live Mail but I finally got that old email account to be visible to me and in a useable state.

I used the "Create Account" button and created a new nickname and password linked to that new (old) email account that is different from the email account presently used for GameSpy and the gamesas forum. Amazingly the login was successful and now I have access to MultiPlayer (after having to re-enter the serial number again).

An easy solution then is to use a new (different) email account than is currently used for GameSpy/gamesas and just create a new game account with a new (different?) nickname/password. I would rather have used my existing gamesas account but I guess it doesn't much matter.

Gaelle Courant

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Also having this problem... Any word on a fix?
Logan Greenwood

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Same problem here, this should get fixed quickly people are starting to get frustrated.

I don't want to fall back on my Multiplayer XP points. Hurry up and fix this.

Also, my limited edition content better work.
Jerry Cox

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Same problem here.
louise tagg

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 am

Glad I didn't buy the game. I figured since I couldn't ever successfully make a login account after burning up a couple of email addresses, it probably wouldn't work once the game was released.

Good call on my part!

I swear to GOD that EA never tests their own products outside of their local LAN...

EPIC FAIL
Sebrina Johnstone

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:04 am

me too cant log in to my multi player...
Petr Jordy Zugar

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis