I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:03 am

6 weeks, still can′t login, can't play multilayer, Crysis team fix this problem ?.
Myles

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:46 pm

i have the same problem i kan login in the my crysis page are not in the game he say me username or pw is incorrect

i will now play online
Harinder Ghag

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:43 am

Over a month now... I gave up and eventually changed my Nick...

Maybe this is Crytek strategy: Don't give a **** until every nagger shuts up.
Jinx Sykes

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

Haha I went on a 2 week holiday, just got back, expected this to be long resolved by the time I returned home..

LOL. **** you Crytek. Other games have my attention now anyway - thanks for **** over a long time fan.
Paula Rose

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:48 am

I was able to login successfully, but unfortunately it resulted in me having to change my nickname. Simply appending a "1" at the end allowed me to login. So clearly there is some sort of database issue present. I could not revert to my previous name either, which svcks.
Dj Matty P

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 am

I always get the message, "An error has occured, please check you network connectivity." whenever I attempt to log in to the multiplayer. Last night I was able to play multiplayer, so that means that it let me log in... I havent changed anything and it isnt letting me log in. My internet still works through my browsers, steam is still connected... i dont see any network problems (from what i can tell).
what is this????
Stephanie I

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 am

i created a new account and i could play the game. but today i can't play any more. still gives me a message about my internet connectivit. allways the same message. i really don't know what to do any more. :/
i wrote crytec a message about this problem.... i don't think they will do something about it.
victoria johnstone

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Ok now i can log'in bat
I lost dlc
and disconnect about 5 min gameplay((
Nikki Hype

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 pm

I was able to login successfully, but unfortunately it resulted in me having to change my nickname. Simply appending a "1" at the end allowed me to login. So clearly there is some sort of database issue present. I could not revert to my previous name either, which svcks.
I think the issue is that the game is tied to Gamespy, and when some of us first created our accounts, the username we used on gamesas was taken on Gamespy yet it didn't check the nickname prior to making it, causing the log in error...
JaNnatul Naimah

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

No **** it wont work for mine cuz of the video card i downloaded the programs website that was requested by the manual its BS
Jason Rice

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:41 pm

If you ask me, i think it's the Crytek server's way of saying "I've got enough people, shove off" when it says about Network Connectivity. There are so many people playing Crysis 2 Multiplayer that the servers are having difficulty. The same thing happened with the first Crysis game aswell, that's why i think the same problem's presenting itself here. All i can suggest is to have patience and try another time.
As for those with problems regarding their Username and/or Password, i believe that Crysis 2 is intertwined with Gamespy Comrade? That means the usernames already taken on there can't be used on Crysis 2 Multiplayer. Try making a new account or changing the Username/Nickname of your current account.

Hope this helps,
Gizgar
James Shaw

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 am

Well... I've tried all the suggestions posted here and nothing. I was able to login right after installing Crysis 2, then 2 days later it didn't work, then worked again and now it's been telling me to check my connection for the last 3 days. And during all this time I've changed absolutely nothing. Totally weird.

Tried changing my Gamespy nick, MyCrsis nick etc. and nothing. If I was to register a new account the benefits of the Limited Edition wouldn't be there so that's not an option.

At least now I'm 10000% sure it's not on my end.
Rebecca Dosch

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Ok really getting pissed now. I have changed my password multiple times and it still won't let me on. it says "Warning incorrect login details" **** that they are right. This issue needs to be resolved because I did not pay 60 **** bucks to not be able to play cause of some flipping problem.
Janeth Valenzuela Castelo

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:15 pm

HERES AN IDEA WHY DON'T YOU LET PEOPLE LOGIN USING THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS INSTEAD OF USING A USERNAME. AS CLEARLY THE WHOLE USERNAME THING IS BROKEN AND IT WOULD MAKE THINGS MUCH SIMPLER. AFTER 4 DAYS OF TRYING TO CHANGE MY USERNAME AND FAILING I REALISED I STILL HAD CRYSIS WARS INSTALLED ON AN OLD PC AND MANAGED TO RUN IT AND GET MY USERNAME THAT WAY. IT IS A JOKE THAT WHEN i LOGIN USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS i CAN'T VIEW OR CHANGE MY USERNAME (AND YES BEFORE YOU ASK i DID TRY THE SUGGESTED LINK FROM THE OTHER THREAD AND IT DIDN'T WORK)
Jade Barnes-Mackey

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:56 pm

This is ridiculous now, the game has been out for over a month and i still cant play mulitplayer. still say i cant log in when i am obviously logged in now typing this post!
Matthew Aaron Evans

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:39 am

Same here, i just bought the game, cant log in :(
Marine x

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

This is unacceptable. There had better be some recompense for this ****. If i woulda known they had this problem i wouldn't have bought the flipping game. Friggin pathetic that they have not fixed it by now.... shows u how much they care about the players.
Cool Man Sam

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:45 pm

I'm having all the problems listed above + the game doesn't remember my serial! I've had the same errors in the demo too.I tried anything in order to play multiplayer. I tried reinstalling the demo, (I had installed the demo in D:\.) redownloading, I even tried creating a new e-mail in order to start the demo. After all this, I tried reinstalling the demo on C:\. GUESS WHAT! IT WORKED! But the most important thing I did was giving a fake e-mail. I played the demo for a week. Everything was going perfect and swiftly... BUT THE DEMO STARTED GIVING THE SAME ERRORS AGAIN. AND NOW...I'VE BOUGHT THE REAL GAME... AND ONCE MORE... I CAN'T... PLAY MULTIPALYER!!!!! THIS TIME NOTHING WORKS AND THIS IS THE HARDEST CHALLENGE I'VE EVER HAD... Is Crytek testing our patience? I wanna play multi! AND... I WANT... REVEEEEENNNNGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krystal sowten

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Hah i wonder if im able to login before my Limited Preorder Code expires on 31 December 2021 and play the Multiplayer :D
Amber Hubbard

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Awesome comments.

But really, couldn't you just make us able to delete our accounts and reuse our email addresses`?
Phillip Brunyee

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 am

somehow i could re-use my e-mail by creating a account in game but had to choose a new nick wich became something of my childhood :)

anyway multiplayer is **** up or they should make a match thing cause when your lvl 10 going against 30+ lvl players with thier OP weapons
is like playing with a bee hive

even black ops wasn′t this **** up newly started ppl had a change in here its death every where with all those high lvl **** that rush rush rush

i waited from the game′s release to this day to play multiplayer not to get **** and raqed all the time its taking the fun out of it

i demand a lvl boost to the max cause my pc wont survive if it keeps going like this
Wayland Neace

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Over a month and i still cannot play multiplayer.

how can be this posible? you lost SO many happy customers about crysis.
how can be a game series that have so many good programmers and have this kind of issues (a bug that dont allow theyr customers to play over internet and cant fix it over a month)

I formated my computer, reinstalled 3 times the game, and still wont work.
i even cant connect with the accounts of my friends that were playing 1 min ago. even with theyr cd-keys.

non-sense
Eilidh Brian

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 am

look I'm sure this problem is NOT caused by full servers. After the demo servers were closed, the login error started showing up again. Other people could still get past the login screen but there were no servers in the list. SO AS THERE WERE NO SERVERS, THERE CAN'T BE ANY FULL SERVERS, RIGHT? I STILL CAN'T PLAY MULTI AND I STILL WANT REVENNNGGGEEEE!!!
Vickey Martinez

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 am

its not the account, ive tried with the account and cd-key of a friend and still not working.
chloe hampson

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:32 am

Holy Moly it worked...after a month of waiting it finally worked...
I tried to login in...didn't work...went out if the game...cheanged my username and password and now it works...and the best thing: it is nearly the same username as i used the first time, just some minor digits added....
I don' t know if Crytek had anything to do with it but frankly I do not care....
dell

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis