I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:36 am

OK this is ridiculous.

it works (badly) on my laptop, i can conect with my account (Tox1mon_) and play.

now i formated my computer 3 times, installed from 3 different sources the game (via CD, via EADM, via Daemontools) still WONT CONNECT TO CRYTEC.
when i try to login "check your internet status" EVERY TIME, and when i try on my laptop, it works.

dont know what you did so badly but its over a month
daniel royle

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 pm

I got a problem with the connection, but I was able to play with my Crysis Account before.
Jessica Raven

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm

After waiting for a few months, and I have run out of my patients. I create my new account T_T becuz I can't login with this account since the game was launch Anymore....
jasminε

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:40 pm

OK this is weird. Previously, my account's nickname was "hangy". I remember that there has been integration with GameSpy in the past and I think I used the same account name there. With that account I was unable to login to Crysis 2, but the forum on gamesas worked just fine. So I changed my nickname, and voilà: I am able to login now. Also, I cannot change my nickname back to "hangy", because it is supposedly invalid. That may have to do with nickname history being recorded or with the previous GameSpy integration.
Ice Fire

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:18 pm

got the same problem and i cant patch my Game, but bought it from steam.
jessica sonny

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 am

2 months and nothing...

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Crytek sux.

Do I have to sue you?
Carlos Vazquez

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 pm

I keep getting the "En error has occurred, please check your network connectivity" !! :(
Darlene DIllow

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:12 am

Some people have been given a $20.00 coupon for asking EA support for help on this Gamespy/Crysis problem... lol. Ya 2 months and now they say DX 11 support is coming... I gave up on this B**LS**T and finished the SINGLE PLAYER then uninstalled the game. Brink http://www.brinkthegame.com/ is out tomorrow and a week after that is THE WITCHER 2 http://tw2.thewitcher.com . Hey Duke Nukem is out in June after 14 years... lol. I bet this problem is still around when Duke Nukem comes out... lol, and that's not a JOKE... This crap is not a JOKE either but... here we are and we are not amused, well I'm not anyways.

So have fun playing other games people, because this is not fun... CC :-(
Killah Bee

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 am

try : http://support.ea.com/chat

lexy

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:27 pm

I still can't login in game with my gamesas login info. This is going on for 3 weeks now. Worked fine the first 2 weeks the game was out. I changed nothing but I can't log into the **** game now. I called EA they tell me to contact Crytek. I emailed crytek here twice and no response. I'm seriously starting to get pissed off here. Why won't they acknowledge there is a problem? This is turning into the worst support ever for a game. I mean bad really bad.
Steve Fallon

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 pm

2 months, and still cant login multiplayer game. Seems to me that you cant fix this problem, or you are not interested fix this problem?.

I will remove this game my computer, and forget this problem forever.

I literally agree with "cdland", i go to shop next Friday and buy Brink, then i buy Duke Nukem, and BF3 end of the year.

Thanks SP
Nany Smith

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:48 am

1. maybe you have a virus !
2. the game have a bug !
3. your firewall is the problem (for example if you have kaspersky you have to deaktivate the windows firewall)
4. can you play other online games ( what for dsl speed do you have ) the minimum is (512 Kbps cable, DSL or faster connection)
5. it may be that you have it may be that you have changed something in the game (autoexec.cfg)

6. !!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO ENTER THE SERIALCODE FOR THE GAME TOO !!!!!!!

7. or you have entered invalid password
8. look at this Image
evelina c

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:12 am

It has nothing to do with any of those things limiter7max. If it was this thread wouldn't be 149 pages long. Do not tell people they are stupid and noob just because you do not have the same problem as they do, and you don't understand their problem.

The problem is linked to accounts, not the serial code, not connection, not bad passwords. The problem is on Crytek and Gamespy's end purely and simply.
Laura Samson

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:24 am

Thank you for the tip limiter7max, but my firewall is not the problem (MS security essential), and I can play other games online (BC2, Cod BO, Homefront) no problem. Serial number has been entered correctly, at least 1000 times, ADSL connection is 8 megab, and my machine does not have the virus, you're right, the game have a bug.
Gill Mackin

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Do not tell people they are stupid and noob just because you do not have the same problem as they do, and you don't understand their problem.

Thanks for this :-) I no that the most here are no noobs! I probably overreacted a little bit! Sorry.
I edited my Post at the top :-) It was not mean bad :-(

-------

HELLO CRYTEK,
why you can′t help this guy with the problem ? are you lazy or what ?
you make a lot success with crysis 1 but that does not mean that you now have a cool company !
earlier i have admired you but now i can see that you only want money and your customer are nothing for you !
sorry but that is "My Opinion"

if you want to be respected,
respect us as well
Marta Wolko

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:07 am

I can not believe this is still an issue. They tell you your accounts that you use here on this site will allow you to login yet they NEVER work.

Only saving grace is that going by forum posts I am not missing much.
Eoh

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:45 am

--
HELLO CRYTEK,
why you can′t help this guy with the problem ? are you lazy or what ?
you make a lot success with crysis 1 but that does not mean that you now have a cool company !
earlier i have admired you but now i can see that you only want money and your customer are nothing for you !
sorry but that is "My Opinion"

if you want to be respected,
respect us as well
--

Well said limiter7max, you took the words out of my mouth
Heather beauchamp

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Good news, i just played Crysis 2 multiplayer game first time in 2 month.

Now people ask how this is possible.

I have a EA username for at least 4 games, so I started to test these username to log on. "why, I decided to just test, I do not know why"

The correct user ID was the one that I use the Medal of Honor 2010 multiplayer game, and the password I used a password which I use to log on the EA website. I changed this password also gamesas this page.

Try the same as I do, it may be possible that after the login is successful, as well as multiplayer

Now, I'm happy, but still i buy Brink next Friday

Sorry my bad Google translator English

Julia Schwalbe

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 am

Also you solve the Problem ?
I am very happy for you ! :)

I love it when the problems are solved ! :]
Have fun !
Heather M

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Still cannot get on..... I hate u Crytek, this should not still be a problem.
Laura Wilson

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 am

Same issue for me too. Username/Password error. Had the same issue with the Demo and was hoping it would be fixed for the final release. It's obviously to do with the accounts and not exactly the game. I've installed the game on a variety of computers and none of them will allow a successful login.

This IS pathetic!
Everything was all "well and dandy" when CryTek actually 'focused' on the PC version.
Barbequtie

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:30 am

http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26666
Caroline flitcroft

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 am

After almost 2 months of not even touching multiplayer due to this shameful network/database error, I tried making my account inside Crysis 2 again and by some miracle it let me even use my current email address to create it. It literally took less than a minute before I started playing a game online.

If anyone and I know a few do have the same problem I had, which was that my account was tied to my preferred email address but had no username attached to it. Naturally I tried to sign into my account in Crysis 2 using my email address, however the field for the username would not let me enter my email address as it was too long. The next thing I tried was to come here to gamesas (a huge crisis indeed) and try to change my account information. Unfortunately everytime I tried signing on and then going to the user control panel (UCP) it would notify me that I am not logged on, which meant that I could not post on forums or more importantly CHANGE MY **** USERNAME.

Anyway, for those who have had similar problems to the ones I have stated. Try creating another account, with the same email address you used before and hopefully you will be able to start playing online and start getting thrashed by level 30+ players who were fortunate enough to not have this problem.
Oscar Vazquez

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Worked once for me , and then its back to the same old error message.

This is just ridiculous and so extremely frustrating, since launch i have been abel to play the game online twice, rest of the time has been spent trying to get through the loggin process.

This really needs to be fixed, whats the point with the game related patching if so many people cant actually play the game?
Christine Pane

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 pm

MULTIPLAYER?!
ARE YOU CRAZY?!
FIRE ALL THAT IDIOTS WHICH MADE THIS!
Ilona Neumann

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis