I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 am

Мля, уроды .... да какого хера я платил такие бабки за предварительный заказ ??? и не могу зайти в свою учётную запись, давайте исправляйте СВОЮ ошибку.
Yes, villains.... What condem I paid such grandmas for the advanced order??? Also I can not come into the account, give rectify the error
Victoria Bartel

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:03 am

unfortunately same issue here..I bought it thru local turkish supplier which is also the ISP. Almost got angry with them but as far as i see the issue is common :( don't have any other e-mail and don't want to get one so i *hope* it'll be fixed soon enough..
Pants

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 am

My gamespy account is the same email as this account on gamesas. However, this gamesas account was made during the beta for the MP demo, and I recall my ID was different than what it is showing now.
saharen beauty

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:37 am

Notice it's showing my email address as my ID and not my ID?

<------------------

I wonder if it's the "@" in my email that's screwing things up.
Undisclosed Desires

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 am

Eh. I'm going to try and return this. If i bich enough at Walmart they might do it. I'm not paying $60 for something that doesn't work.
Ann Church

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 am

Are logging in with username on this website ?

And I use the same account that was my first account during beta.
Silvia Gil

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:33 am

This is my account from the beta. My ID was "irdabrit"

now it's showing my email only. Neither work.

Sod it, it's going back.

Michael Russ

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Notice it's showing my email address as my ID and not my ID?

Same here, on my other account (one I created many moons ago, I'm not using it because I don't want my email address seen).
zoe

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:44 pm

I solved my issue. I had to use an underscore instead of a space in my name, which makes absolutely no sense. Underscore is an actual character in some people's names, but not mine. I dont know why I had to do that. Oh well, everything is solved now and I can play.
Jose ordaz

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Does it use gamespy or gamesas to log in? I do not even have a gamesas account, (well I do now, but I just made this to ask this..)
When I first got the Demo I tried to log in with an old gamespy account which I used for crysis 1, and it worked. But when I go to gamespy and change my password it does not affect the in-game password. So How the hell do I change my in-game password.
I made this account with a new id on a different mail. So I only have my gamespy account for the game.

For example when I log in to the game using ID: Example Password: Example it works. Then I go to gamespy.com and log in using my e-mail and my password, then I change my password from "example" to "example123". Now when I start the game and log in with ID: Example and my new Password: Example123 I get "incorrect password". But the old password "Example" still works.
Sorry if it's hard to undestand.
Amie Mccubbing

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Also having this particular issue and no im not creating new email for new account since i want to use this particular nickname.

Fix your game Crytek
Penny Flame

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:55 pm

I use a nickname (not e-mail) and the correct password and I have no problems logging into this site but the game doesn't accept the same credentials.
I've played the demo aswell.

The reset password feature on this site doesn't seem to work.

Dean

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:48 pm

My question for the developers is now this:

"Will I need to login using a gamesas.com account in order to have full access to the multiplayer side of the game (leaderboards, etc)? If that is the case, will I be able to merge my Gamespy account over to the gamesas.com site?"

My theory on this, since the game is still using my now outdated password still, is that login database for Crysis 2 is built using login data collected from the first Crysis game, and giving priority to the old data. As I have the exact same nickname for gamesas.com and my original Crysis login, it is my assumption that the game is getting confused over which one to select as being the correct one.

Can someone from the web team please update us on this issue? We're a full day from the last response, and up to 17 pages of posts. Even another, "We realize there is an issue, and will let you know what is going on when we have more info" would be nice at this point.

I have another update to this strange situation. So I now have an active profile inside Crysis 2 that is using (I think) some strange sub facet of my Crysis 1 login profile. I updated my gamespy profile with a new password (My nickname on gamesas.com and gamespy/crysis 1 is the same, though the gamesas.com is a newer registration of that nickname) but Crysis 2 is still only accepting the OLD password as a valid login. When I log in to play the first Crysis I need to use my UPDATED password in order to access the multiplayer.

Whatever the issue is, my active Crysis 2 in-game/Multiplayer profile is caught in some kind of sub-limbo zone that I can't seem to access from anywhere. Even beyond that, I still cannot login to the game using this gamesas.com profile (I'm assuming because the game is giving priority to this older, but identical, nickname).

As far as I can tell, there are features attached to the multplayer that require the use of the gamesas.com site. I would really like it if I would be able to get access to those at some point... also if anyone from Crytek would like to say anything more at all about this issue and what they're doing to correct it. Please. Pretty please.
Anna Kyselova

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:49 am

I also have the same issue and get the message that my login details are incorrect however, I am able to log onto the forum just fine. Can someone please help?
Connor Wing

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

SOLUTION!

I found a way! I changed my password as I suspected the game might not understand uppercase letters in the password (don't ask!) and it worked. It might have been the uppercase thing or it might simply be because I changed the password.
Mark Hepworth

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:09 pm

My question for the developers is now this:

"Will I need to login using a gamesas.com account in order to have full access to the multiplayer side of the game (leaderboards, etc)? If that is the case, will I be able to merge my Gamespy account over to the gamesas.com site?"

My theory on this, since the game is still using my now outdated password still, is that login database for Crysis 2 is built using login data collected from the first Crysis game, and giving priority to the old data. As I have the exact same nickname for gamesas.com and my original Crysis login, it is my assumption that the game is getting confused over which one to select as being the correct one.

Can someone from the web team please update us on this issue? We're a full day from the last response, and up to 17 pages of posts. Even another, "We realize there is an issue, and will let you know what is going on when we have more info" would be nice at this point.

I have another update to this strange situation. So I now have an active profile inside Crysis 2 that is using (I think) some strange sub facet of my Crysis 1 login profile. I updated my gamespy profile with a new password (My nickname on gamesas.com and gamespy/crysis 1 is the same, though the gamesas.com is a newer registration of that nickname) but Crysis 2 is still only accepting the OLD password as a valid login. When I log in to play the first Crysis I need to use my UPDATED password in order to access the multiplayer.

Whatever the issue is, my active Crysis 2 in-game/Multiplayer profile is caught in some kind of sub-limbo zone that I can't seem to access from anywhere. Even beyond that, I still cannot login to the game using this gamesas.com profile (I'm assuming because the game is giving priority to this older, but identical, nickname).

As far as I can tell, there are features attached to the multplayer that require the use of the gamesas.com site. I would really like it if I would be able to get access to those at some point... also if anyone from Crytek would like to say anything more at all about this issue and what they're doing to correct it. Please. Pretty please.
Exactly my problem but better explained!
I'm afraid of starting the game again, maybe my serial number will be, or already is, locked to this old account which is stuck in the "sub-limbo zone" or something... And when the problem gets fixed i can't reactivate it to a new account?
I don't know... :/
TIhIsmc L Griot

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Well.. just write to the support if the serial number gets locked or whatever, it's not your fault :P
Btw. im having the same Problem. Can login here, but not ingame.
~Sylvia~

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:45 am

SOLUTION!

I found a way! I changed my password as I suspected the game might not understand uppercase letters in the password (don't ask!) and it worked. It might have been the uppercase thing or it might simply be because I changed the password.
Tried this with multiple passwords and did not work.

Some kind of confirmation from Crytek that they are aware of this issue and working on this would be nice.
QuinDINGDONGcey

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:01 am

What can we do to login in gamesas.com account in the stupid game?Creating gamespy account doesn't help.
Please,HELP US!Make us WHOLE!
Guinevere Wood

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 am

I FINALLY managed to login. The clue was to use my GAMESPY username and password.
candice keenan

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 am

Well.. just write to the support if the serial number gets locked or whatever, it's not your fault :P
Btw. im having the same Problem. Can login here, but not ingame.
Okay. Well i guess I'll play it then..

Also i thought of something else. My brother played the demo, and since he did not have a gamespy/gamesas account he created a new one by clicking on "create account" in the in-game menu.
And then he logged in and started playing the demo. But it's like the account was never created at all.
He can't use that username/e-mail to login here (gamesas.com) or gamespy.com. strange...
Beulah Bell

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:45 pm

trying to change my password doesnt work.

Fix this fast ... We have no graphic options, no dx11, 47 commandline usable on the console, we have nothing as PC community and now its the multiplayer this is too much.
YO MAma

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm having the same login problems since the Multiplayer Demo came out. I was able to create an account on my work computer and play. When I logged in on my home computer that same login ID did not work. (I got the username and password error)

Here's a few facts about my login, hopefully this will help.
- My work computer is 64-bit Vista, my home computer is 64-bit Windows 7
- I have multiple profiles on my GameSpy account, one of them matches the username and password that I managed to create at work.
- The game never told me that the username already exists when I created identical login credentials.
- Creating fake accounts during the demo on my home computer never worked for me.
- Creating fake accounts during the demo on my work computer worked for me.

That's all I can think off the top of my head. Hopefully this will help.
-
Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:09 am

I have create my account on this website a few days ago with no issue.

When i want to login in the game, i can't.

Please fix this, i want to play
Mel E

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:02 am

How long will it take to fix this? My day one LE stuff is totally wasted now.
Queen Bitch

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis