I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:33 pm

I can't login on crysis 1 or crysis 2, but i am able to login on this website and on the gamespy website.
Hope they fix this problem soon.
:)Colleenn

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm

1.comon crytec we germans are proud of you and the most awesome jungle up to this days.
dont let this stupid technical issues downrate the game-experience.and feed this haters.
you made the most unique game since a long time.

2.next time you make a demo let it end 24 hours before the game will be released,BECAUSE i just can speak for myself i was close to buy battlefield bc2 to have a substitute,for the demo.
not everyone keeps a good memory alive.5 days before release was way to early.its some friendly fire you did there.

3.argeth awaits to pick up this machine gun.

hurry up,we have a roof to verliern !!
NIloufar Emporio

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 am

same issure reported on another site:
http://www.gameshampoo.com/588/cant-crysis-mycrisis-account-says-invalid-username-password
Casey

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 am

I have two accounts - this (registered on gamesas.com) and second, registered through demo. This account works on forum but in game not. Second account works in game, but i can't edit it on gamesas.com. I didn't activated LE bonuses yet when I found out that a lot of people have this problem. Now I'm playing SP. I'll cross my fingers in hope Crytek will fix this bug since beta/demo.
Samantha Pattison

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Can't login either. Getting an incorrect login details when trying to.
Ricky Rayner

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 pm

I just wanted to report that I have also been unable to login (in game) and I have tried the following things that did not work:
-tried to login in game using my Nickname from this site
-changed my password for this site

But I do want to ask, what username are we supposed to use? I thought I read on another thread about using Gamespy account info, but why does the help link in game point to this site, if that is so? So I also tried the following, that also did not work:
-tried to login in game using my 'Unique Nickname' at Gamespy.com (I had a Gamespy account previously)
-tried to login in game using my 'Nickname' at Gamespy.com (I am not sure why there is both a Nickname and Unique Nickname there)
-changed my password for Gamespy.com
-changed my Gamespy Unique Nickname to remove brackets []
-changed my Gamespy Unique Nickname to match the Gamespy Nickname

Both my account for this site and Gamespy.com use the same email address.

I did not read all 35 pages, so please excuse me if this is answered earlier..
Robert Devlin

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:54 am

i have the same problem too i cant login on crysis multiplayer but on gamesas.com

my fail

Registration information is incorrect, please try again! To manage your account or your password to change, please call on your profiel to gamesas
sam

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:24 am

I am having the same problem. Has this even be acknowledged yet? I dont even really know what to enter. I guess its the same as the gamesas login right? Well guess what: I use my email adress to do that and crysis 2 wont accept email adresses as login. I also tried gamespy login but that wont work either. Just keep getting "wrong password" Way to go! What a great launch!

Might want to add that I never played the beta. Hell, I cant even remember when or how or IF I even made an account on this site! But im posting so I guess I have one. I couldnt even make a new one if I chose to since this is linked to me email.

Mrs. Patton

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm

this problem is well annoying - i had the excact same problem in the demo (which i never got to play cause of this) - would have hoped this problem would have been fixed in time for release
Carlitos Avila

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:01 am

I guess we all got this problem and well it svcks -.- hope crytek gonna fix that for the weekend cause I really want to kick some ass like in the demo^^
Naazhe Perezz

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:13 pm

I would at least like to hear that it is a known issue and they are working on it. This is crazy. Gamespy? Really?
Harry-James Payne

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:08 am

cant login either....

incorrect password or user name

i tried to change password twice. didn't help

i can login with an account which i created from the game menu during the demo but this sux because its fake account.

please fix this as soon as possible
Darren Chandler

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi
-cant login
-my serial code is in use?
-When i enter in a party the game no start never

WTF
FIX THIS NOW NO PLEASE NO MERCY I PAY FOR THIS
Minako

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:36 am

same issure reported on another site:
http://www.gameshampoo.com/588/cant-crysis-mycrisis-account-says-invalid-username-password

yeah its all over the net now, like reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/gaias/crysis_2_issues_users_cannot_log_in_with_their/
Ross Zombie

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:17 am

easy fix guys everyone stop payment on your card you used to buy the game 2mrw if it isnt fixed...... then crytek and EA look like assholes for putting **** that wasnt ready yet on the market!!!! we get are money back they learn lesson problem solved
Amanda savory

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 am

i tried to register again with the same account information.
i used my e-mail adress as username and i got this error:

The name defqon.matteo@web.de is already taken.
The e-mail address defqon.matteo@web.de is already registered. Have you forgotten your password?

so why can't i login with my e-mail adress into crysis 2 ??
is it because of the ' @ ' ?
Lori Joe

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:53 pm

I had this problem and tried all sorts of combinations of gamespy, gamesas as... no luck. Tried changing the password avoiding special characters and even capital letters... no luck. Tried creating a new account with the same e-mail, no luck... although...

Creating a new account and chosing a nick that has not been used anywhere (gamspy, gamesas) with this account worked! I AM IN!!!
brenden casey

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:35 am

No one can login, give it up guys. I guess they'll fix it when they fix it, but I don't see anything coming of this thread as of yet.. it's broken, period. Stopping payment or issuing charge backs just screws over the middle man (Gamestop, Steam, etc..) and it's not their fault the game is a steaming pile regarding multiplayer (having a blast in SP). I've 3 accounts (EA, Gamespy, gamesas) and am not creating another, even if that works.. simply fix existing accounts, end of story.
ladyflames

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 pm

ill be on dice's page looking at battlefeild 3... someone text me when the game is fixed
Danny Blight

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Sparco, в колду не играл? :)
Да :) Даже мувики снимал :D
maria Dwyer

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:02 pm

Due to the lackluster support I've seen related to this problem aside from a surprisingly helpful user-community, I've tried numerous fixes, I'll post what I tried below but I was able to fix this by doing the following:

WHAT I DID TO 'FIX' BY FUDGING A NEW NICKNAME:

1) Go to gamesas.com, be sure you are logged out. Create a new account (I know, it's stupid) with the same email address as your current one. It does not seem to let you do this in-game if your email address is already in-use, the website; however let me.

1.5) This step may NOT be necessary, but I repeated step 1 on Gamespy so that I now have two nicknames for the same email address. The new nickname is what I used for Crysis 2.

2) Logged out of sites, started Crysis 2, and was able to log in with the new nickname and password I created. FYI, if you purchased anything via Steam or elsewhere for the Limited Edition, starting at lvl 5, etc, you'll probably have to go here to enable it, NOT in-game (because that's broken too apparently...along with the punch button from time to time , I've fixed that via alt-tabbing out/back in. Great): http://www.gamesas.com/redeemcode

I hope that this fixes your problem too...sad that I had to go through 2 different tech supports, wade through 35+ pages of forum posts, and then come here to get help from Blacklight and friends to fix my own problem. I actually work in tech support, I understand how these things can be a pain to fix, but we also announce problems and acknowledge issues as they occur.

These are the steps I went through to reach my resolution, none of which worked. Further down are similarities/hearsay I've read in these posts if it helps anyone.

Note: All accounts in question had the same nickname and the same password.
-Attempted changing password on gamesas, Crysis 2 login unsuccessful.
-Attempted changing password in Gamespy (both via client and on the website), Crysis 2 login unsuccessful.
-Attempted changing both passwords back, login unsuccessful
-Since EA support blamed Gamespy for causing the problem, I tried submitting a ticket to IGN, first ticket auto-closed, second ticket garnered 0 response...they svck...so much.
-Re-download and re-install Crysis 1, cannot log in with my original account. That password has changed from the gamesas and Gamespy accounts; however. This may actually be the problem, perhaps they're comparing old Crysis accounts to your current credentials, but those credentials don't match what your actual login is on the site...who the hell knows at this point (If you are all experiencing this and have a Crysis 1 account, that may get us somewhere, perhaps let us know if you're experiencing this without having an original Crysis account?).

Hearsay that may or may not be true from this and other posts I've read:
-I had read a few people that saw folks who created demo accounts in the first week (I certainly was one and am experiencing the issue). To fix this during demo, I created an account with a made-up email address but that isn't a fix for a real game now is it? I need my real email and account for the stuff I pay for people!!
-I have read that some people suspected strange characters, spaces, or capitalized letters may have been the problem. I've done extensive testing with this with password resets to all lower-case, nickname changes to all lower-case, etc. all to no avail (I cannot confirm for spaces or strange characters though, I keep those out of my logins for just this reason).
James Potter

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

@ DiabloEnFuego

Thanks for the attempt, but it doesnt work for me because I get the message "The e-mail address danrotti@web.de is already registered. Have you forgotten your password?" This is totally wack.

I could try using another email, but the point is I expect this to work. I dont want to create some junk email just for this. Besides, I can already see that causing trouble because of inconsistencies with othjer accounts.

Nikki Lawrence

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Fix this please, the whole concept of nicknames you want + e-mail is gone this way.
Peter P Canning

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 am

Same problem here....i cant login with my gamesas account. I got "Incorrect login details" message, but i can use my account here :S
Fix please.
Averielle Garcia

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 pm

1) Go to gamesas.com, be sure you are logged out. Create a new account (I know, it's stupid) with the same email address as your current one. It does not seem to let you do this in-game if your email address is already in-use, the website; however let me.

Can't confirm that, actually it didn't let me create an account on the same e-mail on the website either. I did try it, but it doesn't let me login with the new nickname and password (not on the website and not ingame either).

Thanks anyway! Regards,
JD FROM HELL

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis