I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:44 pm

add me to the list of people who can't login with gamesas account details in Crysis 2 :(

i can't create another account either because as i was installing the game, i activated my bonus content on gamesas.com/limitededition with this account

i tried creating another account with the same email, but it tells me it's already in use
James Wilson

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:51 pm

I can't login either. 'Incorrect login error'

I've had it since the demo and was never able to play.
This is ridiculous.
maya papps

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 am

In the demo you played online with your gamesas name so is this changed.?
Because i cant login with HoM3R (old account) but got account named HoM3R0824 for demo that works.
I dont want to link a 50euro cd-key to HoM3R0824 a name I dont like.
Enie van Bied

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:52 pm

1) Go to gamesas.com, be sure you are logged out.

1.5) This step IS necessary.

Very Close

1. Go to gamesas.com, and LOG OUT of your account.

2. Log IN to gamespy network (try login.gamespy.com. I had to use the password recovery which I googled with "gamespy login" , should be the first result.)

3. Update your account settings/user details...forget what it's called and rename your Nickname and Unique Nickname (I changed both to my new name).

*** You want to change your nickname to something WITHOUT spaces or weird ASCII symbols (ie %@#^!)(* )***

4. Log IN to gamesas.com with your new nickname and password (if you changed yours like mine). It may take a little bit longer to process.

5. Load Crysis2 and use the new login details from Gamespy/gamesas.

Worked for me, I dunno about the other problems people are having. Good luck <3
I’m my own

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:34 am

I have the same issue. :(
Marquis T

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

still no go ><

Budgie

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Very Close

2. Log IN to gamespy network (try login.gamespy.com. I had to use the password recovery which I googled with "gamespy login" , should be the first result.)

3. Update your account settings/user details...forget what it's called and rename your Nickname and Unique Nickname (I changed both to my new name).

*** You want to change your nickname to something WITHOUT spaces or weird ASCII symbols (ie %@#^!)(* )***

4. Log IN to gamesas.com with your new nickname and password (if you changed yours like mine). It may take a little bit longer to process.

What is your Crysis 2 ingame name then? you're unique nickname or just the nickname??...cause my nick (Rayleigh) is not availiable anymore for the unique nickname.
djimi

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Same issue here, waiting for fix since beta
Gisela Amaya

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 am

Hi, I bought this game from Steam and I can't log in with gamesas.com account - paid £30 and can't play it! :( can anyone help please? Do I have to make another account?
Robert DeLarosa

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm just tryin to play the Demo and this login error has made me glad I havn't bought the game yet.
Sammygirl500

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Very Close

Didn't work for me but thanks for the attempt!

Anne marie

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 am

I can't use a NEW name because this gamesas account has my LE unlocks.
Oyuki Manson Lavey

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

What a terrible launch. Can't access it as well.

Let us know when a gamesas account actually works with the game, Crytek.
Thomas LEON

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Got a maybe fix here. Had the same problem but on a hunch based off what DiabloEnFuego said logged in my crysis 1 account (in crysis 1) then went and logged in crysis 2 and it pulled my nickname accross(don't ask me how) used the new password i set up for gamesas.com and it all worked. hope this helps some people.
N Only WhiTe girl

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:36 am

God damn it.
Bought LE and already attached to this account, yet can't log in, cause details are wrong.

Soo annoying.
Auguste Bartholdi

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm in contact with EA's chat-based support again.
Your Mum

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Do you or any one think they will fix this before Saturday? I really want to play muitlplayer.
NO suckers In Here

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:08 pm

got the same problem
Elisabete Gaspar

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 am

Had same problem during demo :( really want to play multiplayer.

If you want to play, you have to create a new account while in game (not on gamesas) but you wont be able to login to that account on gamesas. IF you create one on gamesas, you can't login to the game. Lose-lose situation if you have the LE edition, because you wont be able to redeem your benefits :(

hopefully there will be a fix. REALLY dont want to say ive wasted $60 on a single player game only (though it is very fun)
Lucky Girl

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Same here. I haven't been able to log in ever into the demo. This is just ridiculous!
Teghan Harris

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 am

Hi, my name is EA Support. How may I help you?
Freyar: Hi, EA Support. I've yet to be able to log in to gamesas in Crysis 2 since the US launch. It's mildly frustrating since my Gamespy and gamesas account now use the same login and password, yet it's still returned as incorrect.
Freyar: I've tried to be patient and contact gamesas.com/support as well, but they aren't doing ANYTHING at all. There's no comments from Crytek in the forums about this, there's no response to my support ticket I sent in... it's like they're putting their hands over their ears and going "nah-nah-nah we've got your money, so we don't really care since you're in the PC demographic"
Freyar: I just want some word on what the hell's going on here. I've done everything I can on MY side, I'm tired of being ignored. Why did I spend $60 for a piece of software that I can't even log in to?
EA Support: What is the error message you're getting while trying to login into the game ?
Freyar: Paraphrasing, it's stating my login and password is incorrect.
EA Support: Have you created the new account at gamesas.com
Freyar: I created an account at gamesas.com for the beta, yet was unable to login using that account during that either.
Freyar: *demo, not beta
EA Support: Sorry but the servers are not available for demo version now
Freyar: No, no..
EA Support: You've to create a seprate account for the main game now
Freyar: Don't misunderstand please? I really don't have that much patience after Crytek has ignored EVERYONE with this problem.
Freyar: The gamesas account was created during the demo. This account was NOT able to log in during the demo, so I ended up not being able to play it.
EA Support: ok
Freyar: Now that I have a legitimate Steam distribution of Crysis 2, the gamesas account does not allow me to log in.
Freyar: I have checked Gamespy and IGN, both of which will not let me log in either.
Freyar: Even more pressing is my Limited Edition key is attached to my gamesas account named "Freyar" as well, so just making another account won't work.
EA Support: Are you able to play the single player mode of crysis
Freyar: Yes, but only if I skip logging in.
Freyar: http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10954 (For reference)
EA Support: Please try to login on gamesas.com with your EA account
Freyar: "Sorry, invalid username or password"
Freyar: My EA account password and gamesas passwords are different for security reasons.
EA Support: Provide me your gamesas username please.
Freyar: Freyar
Freyar: http://www.gamesas.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=305954
Freyar: The above is my profile page for gamesas.com
'EA Support' is currently 'Absent'. Approximately 120 seconds until disconnect.
'EA Support' is currently 'Active'.
EA Support: Are you still there ?
Freyar: Yes
Freyar: Looks like you got disconnected from me for a good minute or two.
EA Support: Yes it's due to some technical error.
Freyar: Sadly, it's pretty frequent when contacting you guys via chat, even if I'm at home.
EA Support: Have you tried creating a new gamesas account.
Freyar: No, I don't have another e-mail address to use for it.
Freyar: Nor would I want to since my Limited Edition key is registered to my existing gamesas account. On top of that, the name "Freyar" is me, mine.. it's what I go by.
EA Support: May I've the key ?
Freyar: The multiplayer key, or the Limited Edition DLC key?
EA Support: May I know on which platform you're ?
Freyar: PC
EA Support: Well the multiplayer key
Freyar: Crysis 2 Limited Edition Game Code: [REMOVED]
Freyar: I should have two activations used (since I play it on occasion at home and at work). The LE DLC is activated on gamesas.
EA Support: Have you registered your game yet ?
Freyar: Registered where? My understanding was that there were two steps to play. 1) Use the Multiplayer Code to activate the TAGES SolidShield DRM. 2) Register at gamesas.com for a multiplayer account.
EA Support: Yes I mean to say at gamesas .com
Freyar: At gamesas.com, I have created an account under the name of "Freyar". This account has my Limited Edition DLC code registered to it. The multiplayer code has not been submitted to gamesas.com yet as I am not aware what to do with it outside of activating the TAGES DRM and entering it in-game when logging in.
EA Support: Well sorry to inform you but you've to create a new account.
Freyar: Why?
Freyar: What happened to my account?
EA Support: There is some conflict between your mycrysic and IGN gamespy account.
Freyar: How do I fix that?
EA Support: You
EA Support: You've to create a new account
Freyar: That's unacceptable. My content is already tied to my existing account. How do you design a system that allows so many people to fall through the cracks here?
Freyar: I know I sound a bit irate, and I probably am.. but I'm REALLY getting tired of EA's systems always causing problems for me. SPORE, SPORE GA, Crysis 2, and even the SIMS
Freyar: Who do I need to give money to, to make sure this doesn't happen again?
Freyar: Why, as a PC player, is this such a problem?
Freyar: Why do I have to waste four days of my time (more if you count the demo) fighting with this poor implimentation?
Freyar: Even more frustrating, why am I paying MORE money for failed services?
Freyar: EA and Crytek BOTH have the money to do things right. If this were some smaller publisher and smaller development studio, I'd cut a break. But I can't because it's EA and Crytek.
EA Support: I apologize for the difficulty you experienced while playing the game but the server for this game maintained by IGN..
Freyar: Yet EA pays IGN for this, no?
Freyar: EA pays IGN (and subsequently, Gamespy) to deal with this. How is there NO oversight for EA on this?
Freyar: How is there NO method for EA to direct how this is managed?
Freyar: Should I consider a chargeback? Maybe lodge a complaint with the BBB, and consider discussing these problems with my federal representatives regarding the increase in prices versus decrease in support and services?
Freyar: I know it isn't your fault specifically, but as a company, EA is failing hard at keeping it's end of the bargain here.
Freyar: I paid for software to work. I followed the directions TO THE LETTER, and you're telling me that not only do I lose out on my online identity (the one I've had since 1999), but also lose out on content that was part of the advertised package?
EA Support: I'll provide you a new legitimate code for that game and you're able to register it with your new ID.
Freyar: How do I ensure that code is actively reflected in my Steam account?
Freyar: You know what.. forget it for now. I'll fight with it more on the forums, possibly get someone on a phone to speak to me on this issue. I know you're in a tight spot here, but I'm tired of EA giving me nothing but half-assed solutions.
'Freyar' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').

Completely useless.
Cat

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm

I have the same problem and have randomly a second account which works but i want to use this nick not another .
Add Me

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:07 pm

I'm very tempted to create an account with **** and ****. If the mods are not happy with this, they can delete this account so I can get a WORKING one ingame. What the hell did i pay 200bucks for the nano edition for, and can't play online once done with the story mode?
How many years have they done MP games with gamespy? Since BF2? every single MP game always has issues, BF2, BF2142, BF:BC2, Crysis, Crysis2... you would think they would have found a working system and stick with it for logging in MP. But noo... they had to try something stupid like create two different account creation process with two different ways of inputting details, and then refusing to allow them to talk to each other, even though you need them to talk to each other to log in.
Emma Louise Adams

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 am

Hey guys, I am not sure if this was mentioned before but all I did was go to "create account" and enter the EXACT same details as my gamesas account and it worked. Don't flame if it was posted, 40 pages of QQ that I don't want to read through. Hope this helps. Oh, and I applied my LE code before I got to log in, once I did I was alerted that the code worked and everything.
Anna Kyselova

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:42 am

That failed for me, states the username is unavailable.
Skrapp Stephens

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis