Crysis 2 PC fixes & info [Updated 16th April]

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:41 am

Please, in future patchs add support for full antialiasing.
Current aa ingame - horrible (http://content.foto.mail.ru/mail/ghostlamer/109/s-113.png).
Megan Stabler

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:25 pm

I dont know about you guys but i cant even start the game...i am sorry if i look stupid...but i was pre purchased on steam this game...was let me to pre load the files..but i dont have yet the option to play it...o i need to contact steam? or is just it isint ready yet to play the game.?
Anne marie

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:07 am

I dont know about you guys but i cant even start the game...i am sorry if i look stupid...but i was pre purchased on steam this game...was let me to pre load the files..but i dont have yet the option to play it...o i need to contact steam? or is just it isint ready yet to play the game.?

Since you're from the UK, you will have to wait for tomorrow.
laila hassan

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:05 am

I have preordered too only difference is, I have it in dvd, but cant start, and no answer for our problem...
Claudz

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Help PLZ.I cant login in game with my account !
No Name

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 am

I just found out on Crymod.com that Crytek will be coming out with a DX11 patch soon and also the sandbox 3 software, Just a little note to all the complainers.

Here's the link: http://crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=67635

Vincent Joe

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:44 pm

I just found out on Crymod.com that Crytek will be coming out with a DX11 patch soon and also the sandbox 3 software, Just a little note to all the complainers.

Link???
Brιonα Renae

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:54 am

Help PLZ.I cant login in game with my account !
Isaac Saetern

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:15 am

what is wrong with the mutliplayer? have been over the whole day on one server and it was a classic match. so one nanosuit fun in there. thats big **** after launching with a demo that made suprisingly much fun
Josephine Gowing

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:43 am

"An error has occurred. Please check your network connectivity" Fix please...
Cheville Thompson

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:00 am

Hello after a failed connection with a server I then want to look for another server in the list the game says 'invalid parameter'. Switchting to single player and then back to multiplayer doesn't resolve anything. It keeps saying 'invalid parameter' when i want to see the server list. The only solution right now is to quit the game and restart.

That is a serious bug, please fix asap.
Charlotte Lloyd-Jones

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:02 am

I can only see a modder saying a DX11 patch is coming and he doesn't provide any sources. It needs to be an official announcement from Crytek to be taken seriously.
Rhi Edwards

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:10 am

They are working on the multiplayer servers. It will probably be fixed in the next few days. Crytek is definitely aware of the issues.
Isaac Saetern

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:01 pm

Just because people are talking about a patch, doesn't mean there will be one. No confirmation at this link, from Crytek.
Leanne Molloy

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:55 am

I can only see a modder saying a DX11 patch is coming and he doesn't provide any sources. It needs to be an official announcement from Crytek to be taken seriously.

True. Didn't found any source at all.
Steven Nicholson

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:29 am

Should the following should be in the concern/caveat list?
Of course, it might be too late for those of us who went to the gamesas site first and (logically?) used their Crysis 1 gamesas account to redeem the DLC code...

http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4988

QUESTION
How do I redeem my Crysis 2 Limited Edition DLC Code?

ANSWER

A separate gamesas Account is required to access any online features, including multiplayer content, the redemption of Limited Edition codes, DLC, etc.

While gamesas accounts use IGN technology, they do not use or require a standard GameSpy ID. You should not attempt to access online content with your GameSpy ID.

You may create your gamesas account through the game, or by logging in to gamesas.com.

Logging in for the first time via the game will create a completely new login.
If users already have a gamesas login, they may use that to login.
Otherwise, they will be prompted to create an account.

To redeem your bonus content code from within a PC game:

Select "Multiplayer" from the Crysis 2 main menu.
If you have not logged in before, you will need to create a gamesas account. Enter your nickname, password, and email when requested.
In the Crysis 2 multiplayer menu, select the "My Crysis" option.
Select "Redeem Code". This will exit the game and open gamesas in a browser window.
Login using your gamesas details.
Enter the content code in the text box and click "Redeem Code".
Run the game and it will automatically detect that your bonus content is available.
ruCkii

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:44 am

I have Proplem With Crysis 2 , when me play online , 3 min or some time and say connection lost :_ ?
Jonathan Montero

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:57 am

......So, in ending, shut up and go play another game that takes you to your happy place whilst they fix these issues. Thank you.

LMAO! that was beautiful! Definite "Sig" material! XD

and regarding the log in issue (as the forum spam thingy threw pagamemnon's post in my face telling me this was already posted...geez guys really?)

I had no CHOICE but to log in on my gamespy account. Why would it link to that in the game ANYWAYS??!!?? If this is truely "IGN technology" then that shouldn't have happened!

Soemthing's busted. I STILL can't log in on my gamesas.com account. I just had a thought. My default browser is Opera. (most current rev) now, for some reason, when I use Opera I have to log in on this site using my email address as my user name (Duper) kicks out an error (invalid account or improper password ..blah blah blah..)

When I use Firefox (3.16 something)I CAN use my user name. Is the game using a browser protocol to interface the log in???? I'll try making FF my primary browser when I get home.

And yes, I had cleared my cookies and created a new password and all that. ... which makes me wonder.. why when you're logging into a game should you have to worry about that??? This is THE first game in 15 years of gaming where I've ever had to be concerned with that.

One added note to anyone who really reads this. the UK and our Europe buddies get this tomorrow! SOO.. I imagine we'll see a patch next week some time after Crytek sees how this fleshes out over there.

G/L Dev team, debugging is seldom easy!

Jeffrey Lawson

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Im not buying this game until it has DX11... AND DX11 done WELL.. I dont want to just see a bunch of lame effects slapped over the DX9 standard graphics.

Its a shame this wasnt ready for the release.. you should have pushed back the release date.

But now, Id rather you take your time and make DX11 worth the wait than half-a** it.

thx~
Alister Scott

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:14 pm

I preordered and got my copy earlier today (UK), couldn't wait to finish work so I could try it out.

Started it up for the first time and it asked me to login with my gamesas.com username and password.
I enter them and it tells me:
"Incorrect login details, please retry. For account maintenance, or to change password, please access your profile through gamesas"
I know my username and password are correct, yet it refuses to let me login.
I've also tried changing my password on gamesas, but it made no difference to the game

Ive already entered my bonus content code here: gamesas.com/limitededition
Does that mean the bonus content is tied to this account now?

JERMAINE VIDAURRI

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:17 pm

What's your primary browser? and operating system?
Steph

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:52 am

me?
I'm using Windows 7 x64 SP1 and Firefox 4 as my main browser

[edit] posting this from IE9 tho

Brandi Norton

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:00 am

I'm using W7 pro 64 also. I'm wondering if maybe the OS is tied into it too.
Thanks!
ijohnnny

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:59 am

Same problem here.

I just can′t log into the game with my gamesas-account. First the side used my complete email adress as user name (thanks for that...), but this got fixed very quick by Cry-Adam (thanks again and this time I mean it!).

But I am still not able to log into the game, always get the "Incorrect details..." message and changing the pw does not help at all.
jessica robson

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:08 am

Oh to Pagamemnon. Gamespy is owned by IGN and everything that exists under the Gamespy umbrella. I know you were just quoting. Thanks for posting it.
KU Fint

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis