Crysis 2 PS3 Patch - 1.1.1.6004 (1.04)

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:46 pm

Stop talking about other games! That's not what this forum is about.
Totally agree man, sry, my bad for that, im just trying to enjoy cr2 and this forum in general, but i guess that there's always gonna be some dudes telling me how BF/CoD will raqe this and that... well, i give up.
Laura Mclean

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 pm

*out of subject*i just got crysis 2(and i love it!) 3 days earlier (from today) and it downloaded patch 1.03 i was worried that i wont get patches 1.01 and 1.02, are those patches included? oh and i get bugs like 2 songs playing in the background while on multiplayer menu and sometimes when playing multiplayer for a period of time, some sounds like gun sounds or the music or both vanish though i dont get this quite a lot and i dont know if its been fixed by earlier patches because i dont know if i got the earlier patches since i just got the game and the patch download said downloading patch 1.03.Don't worry, you are up to date with 1.03 and the issues with the overlapping music and the missing sounds are recent problems that haven't been fixed yet. Let's see whether 1.04 will solve them ...
Sebrina Johnstone

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 am

Glad they have a set date for that missing patch. I hope next patch they address the sound completely missing except for footsteps in a random match and mic dont work when u party up in the lobby unless u go to private match and back to public. Having your party members split up to the other team and infinite loading screen is another problem that needs to be addressed.
Danny Warner

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Serious dude's like you HAHAHA what a joke !
Avril Churchill

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:46 am

This is a good patch. I'm hoping the next patch corrects the blurry graphics that occur in 1080p. I'd like to replay the single-player after that.
Sheila Esmailka

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:26 am

you know what pisses me off is how many people honestly wanted patches for the single player like seriously try palm off some effort why dont you minor issue fixed with squads like seriously thats about the only decent thing i see and calling it decent is a far stretch. the game is improving match making wise still think theres too much to be done and this bogus patch that doesnt fix much for the mp is kinda gay to be honest more a support patch having issues with the patch set us back a wekk now the launch for your new dlc has been halted as this patch i think was really for the unlocks within the dlc new weapons and such nothing like good old support for your product that you charge money for right i have a feeling it may well die off before the launch of mw3 and bf3 as these titles have been worked on im not saying they wont have issues but we can hope ! and we can also hope for some better customer service and since 90% of the problems are multiplayer wise from the communitys point of view and you do a patch with 90% of the fixes for single players thats **** disgusting what a kick in the teeth glad your getting something done but why do you have to be so lame and do things like this WE WANT SUPPORT FOR [M-P] seriously how many people complain online about the SP i think this is another avert attempt to act like you care and hope we buy your DLC even tho the numbers of players seem to be very little i hope this game can have a second wind but i feel like your really just pulling avoiding the tough issues and fix the easy **** ive gone back through the forums and guess what under a 100 post for single player related problems most are trophys and glitches in multiplayer and to think the crysis 2 community all play SP all day long is **** retarded i mean honeslty half the people who did play it have now finished it and will never play it again because they busy online playing multi with glitches that you wont fix for one reason or another i love to rant on when such obvious **** ups are made on your behalf seriously pull your **** together and save this wonderful game from yourselves crytek are there own worst enemy when it comes to **** like this but it shows how much attention is show to the community i see the posts and sure cant answer them all but ive seen some serious questions just fall on deaf ears why because you dont care thats the feeling and to have even 1 person feel that way let alone hordes is a dam shame! BF3 hurry up this game isnt a good enough filler

BF3 and COD are for pvssys, crysis 2 is for real action-packed dudes just like me!
and if u really have such high hopes in DICE then go and play MOH, you'll see what kind of **** that game is.

Dude MoH is the top of the foodchain,Crysis is a buggy glitchy freezy peace of garbage with an EA logo! U r a real action packed dude???? U r douche thats all!

FIX THE TROPHIES!
xemmybx

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:20 am

It might just be me but i think were getting off topic here.
jadie kell

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 am

my ps3 still has a bad connection, but when i sign on the xbox it runs smooth, boths systems is connected on the same router.
TWITTER.COM

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 am

my ps3 still has a bad connection, but when i sign on the xbox it runs smooth, boths systems is connected on the same router.

i have the exact opposite problem... i get a better connection on my ps3 than i do on my xbox :s weird
jason worrell

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:07 am

@subjugator: man u do realize that you sound like a person whose parents are actually brother and sister.
Steve Bates

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Lots of hate going on here......

This patch should be good. Thanks crytek! This game could be the best game ever after a couple more patches (and thats an opinion, dont hate for it)

Anyone else still having trouble with the music blasting really loud in the lobby?
Tarka

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Missing an unlock token even though I finished the match. Wondering if the patch is able to do anything about that or will I have to play another week of crysis : /
Grace Francis

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:02 am

I seriously hope mp issues start getting worked out cause last couple of nights have been annoying as hell. Ive been playing with friends online and partying up is getting rediculous. Not one game went smooth. someone always got stuck in lobby so we backed out and rejoined. if party leader got stuck then he has to kick everyone and then back out. eventually we began to to forget whos party leader and ended up black screening each other on accident. Me and my friends enjoy every aspect of this game and play every game type. Were doing our job. all we ask is you do yours. So please fix the party system.

Also, I want a drumstick!
Ebony Lawson

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 pm

This patch should be good. Thanks crytek! This game could be the best game ever after a couple more patches (and thats an opinion, dont hate for it)

Anyone else still having trouble with the music blasting really loud in the lobby?

YES!! OMG i hate that!!!

but yeah loving this game at the moment, hope it gets better still!!
Wane Peters

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

YES!! OMG i hate that!!!

but yeah loving this game at the moment, hope it gets better still!!

Also one of my BIGGEST complaints! How is it that this is the second patch and they can't fix the sound issue in the lobby?????? VERY frustrating! Fix this and the lag/frame rate issue and maybe I'll enjoy this game again!
candice keenan

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

hi, please anybody out there, i'm stuck at level which, need to defend central station : find and prime the detonators. give me some tips about this. thanks.
Paula Rose

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Is the crazy hit detection fixed yet or is it still messed up?
Madeleine Rose Walsh

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

@Shanana9536 http://www.google.com
Francesca

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:59 am

hi, please anybody out there, i'm stuck at level which, need to defend central station : find and prime the detonators. give me some tips about this. thanks.

Here you go bro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE99abRM2dM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Janine Rose

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:52 am

wow im happy about the patch but it really took this long wow can u fix the nano recharge it ranks up by its self and the gauss attachment kills because and regular kill counts as a gauss attachment kill and also THE BLACK SCREEN :(
Emily Shackleton

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Looking forward to the patch and happy you guys have finished the dx11 patch even though it's on PC and I'm on PS3. I am aware that you'll be releasing a map editor though for the PC. Please, Please, Please, somehow make it known that us console gamers would also love to play some of the levels that PC players can make if you can't give us the map editor too. You could even use a selection of the most highly voted or often played user-created maps if you needed to milk us out of more money but please if you do don't charge more than $5 this time. Custom maps for the console versions in any possible way would give a much needed boost to the console versions life. Thank you, and I do hope you take what I have to say into consideration. I still love the game despite it's flaws and want it to be better.
Miguel

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 am

i'm gutted i won't be able to try this patch for a couple of days... but i'm well looking forward to playing the game with the patch now! had some games with ch1lleh which were good (even though i was doing rubbish) but had an awesome session later on!! wanted to play more IA but couldn't find a game which svcks. let's hope this patch is a step in the right direction
Invasion's

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 am

Thanks for the new patch guys ! :D
Kayla Bee

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 am

good??
dell

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm

good??

Yea, its better now (:
Glitches are fixed and the new scoring board doesnt make game that "quick".
Kelly Osbourne Kelly

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis