Crysis 2 PS3 Patch - 1.1.1.6004 (1.04)

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:23 am

I just patch C2 but 1 Weapon Unlock Point Still Missing (Need to unlock Trophy Tooled Up), Weapon Attachment still missing...
John Moore

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 am

Did Anybody try Suit Reboot? Is it fix already? Not resetting stats? and how bout' the missing weapon unlock point? coz' I just patch it and I'm still missing Weapon Unlock Point and Weapon Attachment Point. I'm Level 50..
des lynam

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:54 am

just got the update as well and i'm level 50 and still missing the last weapon to unlock , i thought the update was supposed to fix that
Enie van Bied

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:31 am

decent patch...but the 75 kill limit WITHOUT increased time limit from 10 minutes is bugging me....reason being is because there are only 6 ppl per team in these huge maps...and normally when your team gets 40+ kills, about 2 minutes will be remaining....so when you do get to 50....u have to get 25 more kills in less than 1 minute....very few people will be getting a match winning kill cam :P
Steve Bates

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 am

Arent u guys sick and tired ,talking bout a fix/patch that isnt released yet, man u r so annoying!!!
SiLa

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:22 am

Please, just fix the MAJOR issues!
- Major audio level issues: blaring, saturated, heavily distorted soundtrack in MP Menu's/Lobbies as well as some fragmented and distorted audio in SP, such as in the opening scene when profit takes down a Ceph gunship with a Heavy-MG.

- Lo-res cutscene/video intervals in between missions, heavily pixelated, and I know for a fact this is not something beyond PS3's hardware limitations , it's actually a mystery to me why this is the case at all.

- The resolution of the game itself - this thing is running sub-HD, what is it? 480p or something? I own the xbox version too and while somehow the textures are EVEN lower on that port, the overall resolution is something close to HD: its most evident in shadows and when cloaked, the transparent/reflective arms and weapon are very blurred and messy on the PS3 whilst the Xbox displays noticeably higher clarity; not great, but higher.

- Motion-blur: Blur is an inadequacy of the human eye, when an object passes ones field of vision at high speed, the eye struggles to focus in time and the result of its attempts is blur. Therefore it does not need be simulated/emulated in a game. Trust me, if something passes on-screen at high speed, my eyes will generate blur all by themselves, I don't need it simulating - life isn't a blurry mess you know. So please correct motion-blur, it does nothing for the game.

I understand if you think this response is disrespectful and altogether to sarcastic, but I believe when it comes to consoles crytech has no respect for the value of $50 to the average kid, and instead only to the 13 37-year-olds on this earth who own the alienware that can actually run your latest direct X 11 visuals, AND charge them less for a copy of the game! You cannot alienate 85% of your market! Do not produce a console game again, ever. See how long you survive catering for a handful of people.

And for love of god bring crysis to mac via steam, you know mac has the hardware to competently run the game so just make more money and let me play it without having to pay $200 for windows 7! But don't bother if it's just going to be a lo-def port.

Yours sincerely,
The PS3 Community
Melis Hristina

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 am

So the patch was delayed until the 28th... no problem. It's probably fixing bugger-all anyway!

3 questions:

1) Today is the 28th, so where is the patch?
2) Why are people saying they have downloaded it when it's not even available yet?
3) When are Crytek going to fix something that people are complaining about???
Invasion's

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

So the patch was delayed until the 28th... no problem. It's probably fixing bugger-all anyway!

3 questions:

1) Today is the 28th, so where is the patch?
2) Why are people saying they have downloaded it when it's not even available yet?
3) When are Crytek going to fix something that people are complaining about???

1) the patch is live for some people like myself just after 11 this morning...and i guess that also answers your number 2...number 3 though is another story...a few of the ugly bugs still werent resolved yet like what someone recently mentioned in this thread
Sunny Under

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 am

The sound bug where a random match would have no sound is still not addressed and also the sound in the lobby either.Thanx for the 75 kill cap but now matches still run out of time,please add 2-5 more mins to the conter crytek.Thank You.
u gone see

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 am

Dude MOH used to be at the top of the food chain, get with the times.Also if you like MOH so much and you think Crysis is a "buggy,glitchy,freezy piece of garbage)then go troll its forums.Your'e in the wrong place to be talking smack on a game that we love.Last MOH didn't do so well did it?
lauren cleaves

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 am

He most definately does!!!
Marine x

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Maybe now that you guys got that DX11 thing out of the way you can actually start fixing a problem that this game has had since April:

In single player when you die and the level reloads all your attachments disappear.
Barbequtie

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:06 am

I appreciate the added killcount but now the timer needs to be longer,matches keep running out of time.
mike

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 am

i like that we can view a person's profile at the lobby, but how about viewing their stats, that is presented on these forums.

Switching the interface order of ( Kill / Assist / Death ) to (Kill / Death / Assist), since we look at mostly ( K/D ).

Make each module enhanced a little, i find myself not being able to fully
sprint with Stealth, for more than 5 secs, at least 10 would be better.
Craig Martin

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:07 am

Anything on the Rocket Launcher fix? Still can't use it or drop it. Airships are difficult as poo.
Christine

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 am

Hey, this patch appears to have done something with the DLC content. Since i downloaded the new map pack and the patch i cannot get into a game. Cry-Guys PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!
james kite

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 am

It wasn't this patch that broke the DLC's because they were working just fine yesterday up until the point where the Playlist changes went into effect today.

Whatever Crytek did when they cropped a lot of the gametypes down made it to where the DLC modes show no image for the maps in the voting screen, and if you do finally get 6 or more people in a lobby together, the game ends up not loading or booting everyone randomly before it starts.

Please fix this ASAP Crytek. We want to play the new maps.
Robyn Lena

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:59 am

I actually broke down to buy the new maps, cause it seemed like a better deal than the last one. so far havent played one game online with them. this game is so good and yet you guys at crytek svck so bad. how do you justify pushing this dlc and taking our money AND not fixing some of the basic multiplayer issues. this just doesnt make sense. you guys do have ps3's to test your game on plus your own private network to play on, so how in the hell does this happen. i dont think ive ever felt so under appreciated as a gamer in my life. you owe us crytek especially the people who bought both your map packs. ofcourse we know you wont admit it. you need to start actually making some new maps that arent already on the game disc and give them to us for free. something that shows you appreciate your costomers/loyal fans.

now im going to play some TIA. Ima do that!!
Nany Smith

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 pm

why the hell the professional mode is deleted?
I thought he was simply brilliant now is the only game still svcks.
and what should the fixed patch 1.04 now?
there is still the problem if one wants to talk with friends in the lobby, the first one to go privat and must return else hears friends not to lobby, simply svcks.
now and then remains the weapons sound just before the patch off as well.
a buddy of mine gets to die not just the trophy which he has collected 150 dog tags (trophy name modern art), which may not even happen.
Another buddy has received recognition marks the first modern art trophy at 200.
In addition, the people get the limited edition with only the trophy Tooled Up when only the standard game has to get the trophy and that's probably not the joke in bags.
then one gets when one goes in the game and the host leaves the game not the specific weapon-free interconnection point acknowledged. I think that we really want to piss her. bugs bugs bugs something so bad I have not seen yet. But I feel really pissed off that the benefit was deleted, the mode can not be yes. I paid money to play for each mode and not used to that you can only play standart in deathmatch or team deathmatch in the normal.
I hope that her problems at work. because such problems that he does not come I know for trophys example of the DICE does not build the so svck one.
His Bella

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:48 am

Still can't get a game on the Retalliation map pack. Ho-hum!
Siobhan Wallis-McRobert

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Organizing squads/parties could be a little bit more smoother...
Georgine Lee

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Organizing squads/parties could be a little bit more smoother...

Thats putting it nicely. trying to squad up is a effin joke. Im finding this game more enjoyable when im by myself and thats downright depressing. I meet new people online that i would like to play with but i cant cause i dont want to spend half an hour trying to join peoples lobbies. Why are you doing this to us crytek, WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? whoops i blacked out there cause im so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marquis deVille

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:53 am

The network stability seems better, and very slightly less laggy, but the lag during an orbital strike seems worse.

The match balancing is a joke. Yesterday in our squad there were three 50's and a 43 (5th reboot) in our squad and we had a 37 added to our side, leaving the oppositin with 2 sub lvl 10's 2 sub 20's and a 34. That's definitely not a very good balance and doesn't make the game enjoyable for us or (I imagine) the opposition

Love the higher score limit of 75 in TIA, and slimmed down match menus. Could use an extension on the time too though

Oh, and one more thing, I think most would agree, we need servers local to our region (NA, EU, ASIA etc) 'cos late at night we get players from other continents playing and the lag then becomes a real issue - I don't suppose we'll get it in this incarnation, but maybe in C3MP?
Stay-C

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:24 am

OMG CRYSIS 1 WILL BE RELEASED ON PS3 CHECK ESRB.ORG
Josee Leach

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:01 am

OMG CRYSIS 1 WILL BE RELEASED ON PS3 CHECK ESRB.ORG

Yea i saw that,im sure the grafics will be a toned down for console but not alot.Also if it does come to ps3 i wonder if they will use nano 1 or 1.5. I hope not cause im so used to 2.0 now. One more thing to add i wonder if the multiplayer would be the same as part 1 or crysis wars,hmm.
Emma Parkinson

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis