Crysis 2 PS3 Patch - 1.1.1.6004 (1.04)

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Crysis 2 PS3 Patch 1.04

Hi everyone!

Please find below the changes for the latest PS3 patch, version 1.1.1.6004 (AKA: 1.04). In lieu of recent events, this patch has unfortunately undergone delays and we anticipate it's availability to be on the 28th of this month.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to your feedback on the new patch. When the patch is live, to check you've got the latest version, please start the game, click on Multiplayer and in the top left corner should say 1.1.1.6004.

PS3 Changes
? Fixed under-barrel attachment HUD displaying incorrectly
? Fixed minor 'Loadout Pro' exploit
? Fixed rare crash in single player relating to punching with objects whilst in water
? Fixed rare issue with grabbing 'Stalker' aliens in single player
? Fixed issue where Reboot would reset stats
? Fixed issue where Reboot would re-lock previously unlocked game modes
? Fixed exploit with DSG-1 sniper rifle where user could shoot without recoil
? Fixed singleplayer issue with AI spawning next to the player after a checkpoint load
? Fixed some minor MP squad issues
? Fixed issue with new MP accounts having 0 dog tags instead of 1
? Fixed issue with missing unlock tokens if players quit from a game where they leveled up before the game finished
? Fixed issue with being melee'd during a ledge grab which could leave player without collisions
? Fixed single player issue on the Semper Fi mission with endless looping sounds
? Fixed bug where kills with the light shotgun attachment did not count towards skill assessments
? Fixed single player save games with broken nano catalyst values
? Fixed CTR exploit
? Players that have rebooted will no longer be able to enter "New Recruits" servers
? Upped the default score limits in some game modes:
? - Crash Site has a limit of 175 (was 150)
? - Team Instant Action has a limit of 75 (was 50)

- gamesas Team
James Wilson

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:48 am

i like it.
OJY

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:57 am

good to see you're still trying to fix this game but there's still much too be done.
keep up the good work.
suniti

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Thanks Cry-Adam. Good to know Crytek is focusing on the PS3 version now. Decimation/Reboot, here we come!!!
Kira! :)))

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm

::two thumbs up::
Keeley Stevens

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:49 pm

? Fixed issue where Reboot would reset stats

Wow Crytek so give me my 20k Kills I got rebooting 5 times already.
You Guys Are Really Un Facking Believable.
-_-
^~LIL B0NE5~^

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 am

Hi, when will the PC get a new patch? Can you provide us some information, Cry-Adam? Thanks in advance...
Chloe Lou

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 am

Hi, when will the PC get a new patch? Can you provide us some information, Cry-Adam? Thanks in advance...

Why don't you ask the PC forums, since it seems you guys get most of the fixes anyways. We're lucky we're even getting this patch in first place let alone the 28th.
Kayla Bee

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Very nice, high fives!
victoria gillis

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Sounds good! waiting for more improvements! keep up the good work!
sas

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Great, see u guys on a battlefield! (crysis battlefield of corse) Hihi! ME SO HAPPY!!!
Tamara Primo

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 am

you know what pisses me off is how many people honestly wanted patches for the single player like seriously try palm off some effort why dont you minor issue fixed with squads like seriously thats about the only decent thing i see and calling it decent is a far stretch. the game is improving match making wise still think theres too much to be done and this bogus patch that doesnt fix much for the mp is kinda gay to be honest more a support patch having issues with the patch set us back a wekk now the launch for your new dlc has been halted as this patch i think was really for the unlocks within the dlc new weapons and such nothing like good old support for your product that you charge money for right i have a feeling it may well die off before the launch of mw3 and bf3 as these titles have been worked on im not saying they wont have issues but we can hope ! and we can also hope for some better customer service and since 90% of the problems are multiplayer wise from the communitys point of view and you do a patch with 90% of the fixes for single players thats **** disgusting what a kick in the teeth glad your getting something done but why do you have to be so lame and do things like this WE WANT SUPPORT FOR [M-P] seriously how many people complain online about the SP i think this is another avert attempt to act like you care and hope we buy your DLC even tho the numbers of players seem to be very little i hope this game can have a second wind but i feel like your really just pulling avoiding the tough issues and fix the easy **** ive gone back through the forums and guess what under a 100 post for single player related problems most are trophys and glitches in multiplayer and to think the crysis 2 community all play SP all day long is **** retarded i mean honeslty half the people who did play it have now finished it and will never play it again because they busy online playing multi with glitches that you wont fix for one reason or another i love to rant on when such obvious **** ups are made on your behalf seriously pull your **** together and save this wonderful game from yourselves crytek are there own worst enemy when it comes to **** like this but it shows how much attention is show to the community i see the posts and sure cant answer them all but ive seen some serious questions just fall on deaf ears why because you dont care thats the feeling and to have even 1 person feel that way let alone hordes is a dam shame! BF3 hurry up this game isnt a good enough filler
Beulah Bell

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:00 am

you know what pisses me off is how many people honestly wanted patches for the single player like seriously try palm off some effort why dont you minor issue fixed with squads like seriously thats about the only decent thing i see and calling it decent is a far stretch. the game is improving match making wise still think theres too much to be done and this bogus patch that doesnt fix much for the mp is kinda gay to be honest more a support patch having issues with the patch set us back a wekk now the launch for your new dlc has been halted as this patch i think was really for the unlocks within the dlc new weapons and such nothing like good old support for your product that you charge money for right i have a feeling it may well die off before the launch of mw3 and bf3 as these titles have been worked on im not saying they wont have issues but we can hope ! and we can also hope for some better customer service and since 90% of the problems are multiplayer wise from the communitys point of view and you do a patch with 90% of the fixes for single players thats **** disgusting what a kick in the teeth glad your getting something done but why do you have to be so lame and do things like this WE WANT SUPPORT FOR [M-P] seriously how many people complain online about the SP i think this is another avert attempt to act like you care and hope we buy your DLC even tho the numbers of players seem to be very little i hope this game can have a second wind but i feel like your really just pulling avoiding the tough issues and fix the easy **** ive gone back through the forums and guess what under a 100 post for single player related problems most are trophys and glitches in multiplayer and to think the crysis 2 community all play SP all day long is **** retarded i mean honeslty half the people who did play it have now finished it and will never play it again because they busy online playing multi with glitches that you wont fix for one reason or another i love to rant on when such obvious **** ups are made on your behalf seriously pull your **** together and save this wonderful game from yourselves crytek are there own worst enemy when it comes to **** like this but it shows how much attention is show to the community i see the posts and sure cant answer them all but ive seen some serious questions just fall on deaf ears why because you dont care thats the feeling and to have even 1 person feel that way let alone hordes is a dam shame! BF3 hurry up this game isnt a good enough filler

BF3 and COD are for pvssys, crysis 2 is for real action-packed dudes just like me!
and if u really have such high hopes in DICE then go and play MOH, you'll see what kind of **** that game is.
Benji

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:59 am

Looking forward to the patch and DLC. I think pro mode should be reduced to say level 30, to get more people in playlist. Really like the game and hope it keeps improving on the ps3. For people who are quoting battlefield and Cod games, every single one of those studios releases were a buggy mess for at least the first 2 months of release so you really can't compare.
Dan Scott

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 am

I do agree with this. i would say majority of the users are on multiplayer now, i haven't touched sp since i beat it. and considering the fact your making money off of dlc you would think mp should be top priority.
Genocidal Cry

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:04 am

BF3 and COD are for pvssys, crysis 2 is for real action-packed dudes just like me!
and if u really have such high hopes in DICE then go and play MOH, you'll see what kind of **** that game is.

are you serious dude? yeah CoD is a bit of a pvssy game i'll give you that, but the BF series is one of the best FPS series on the market! don't get me wrong i love crysis 2, but BF3 looks amazing! yeah BFBC2 wasn't brilliant at release, but once they'd ironed out the problems it became one of my favourite FPS games!

and i'm sure ps3 users for BF3 won't feel neglected like some have done for crysis 2.

back on topic, i look forward to this patch. thanks for showing you haven't completely forgotten about us crytek, but the MP probably still won't be at the standard it should after this patch so please continue your support so that i can justify getting the DLC

thanks
JLG

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 am

are you serious dude? yeah CoD is a bit of a pvssy game i'll give you that, but the BF series is one of the best FPS series on the market! don't get me wrong i love crysis 2, but BF3 looks amazing! yeah BFBC2 wasn't brilliant at release, but once they'd ironed out the problems it became one of my favourite FPS games!

and i'm sure ps3 users for BF3 won't feel neglected like some have done for crysis 2.

back on topic, i look forward to this patch. thanks for showing you haven't completely forgotten about us crytek, but the MP probably still won't be at the standard it should after this patch so please continue your support so that i can justify getting the DLC

thanks
Bf3 pffff... are u gonna get tampons for your pvssy with that game? Ok, know what, i have BFBC1 and 2 (just like i have all the Cod games, killzones, far cry2, Ut3 i even play Call of Juarez), and i have about 300hrs in those two games and if u want we can even play few matches together if u want. $hit, $crew that, Bf games are Freakin boring like hell, and if u think that BF3 will look better then Crysis2 on ps3 then big disappoinments are coming your way budy.
M!KkI

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:23 am

Bf3 pffff... are u gonna get tampons for your pvssy with that game? Ok, know what, i have BFBC1 and 2 (just like i have all the Cod games, killzones, far cry2, Ut3 i even play Call of Juarez), and i have about 300hrs in those two games and if u want we can even play few matches together if u want. $hit, $crew that, Bf games are Freakin boring like hell, and if u think that BF3 will look better then Crysis2 on ps3 then big disappoinments are coming your way budy.

well i'll hold my judgement on the graphics until i play the BF3 beta. but the frostbite engine has worked a lot smoother for me than cry-engine has so far. i would argue with you about that first comment you made but i don't see the point... plus i love crysis 2 too as well and you're from croatia so i'm sure you've got your own issues.

yeah comparing BF3 to crysis 2 is stupid because they're almost at different ends of the spectrum when it comes to FPS. the maps on BF3 are gonna be absolutely mahuuussiiiiveeee in comparison to those on CoD/crysis/etc, so i don't think you can compare the two really.

BF games might be boring to you, but i can't get enough of them, i find it rewarding when i win multiple gunfights by outplaying someone as opposed to winning a gunfight because i have a better connection (or am host).
Ron

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 pm

At this point, everybody's lovin' BF cuz that is sooooo cool and in, and on the other hand bashing Cod games is also way to go. Let me tell you something about Bf games, they didn't fixed goddamned game for six months after lounch, suport on a game was a fiasco, bunch of exploits...
Bf games are in 95% played by the guys who are frustrated with Cod franchise. Vip-passes is the new thing, preordering bonuses etc...Huge maps you say... good luck with that, you do realize that main thing for dice this year is to dethron MW3, and somehow i have this feeling deep in side that they gona do bunch of compromises just to lure more brats on that happy train. And of corse, they are ALL a bunch of lying ba$tards, combined with such high hopes, well, you do the math.
If nothing, you and i like crysis2, and that's something:-)
For now i'll stick to this game (wich has it flaws), and in my humble opinion i think that this game (crysis2) is better than BFBC2, KZ3, MW2 and BO (BO especially, that game is ultra face palm)
Doniesha World

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:43 am

"? Fixed issue with missing unlock tokens if players quit from a game where they leveled up before the game finished"

Will this include the missing unlock weapon token? Coz' I'm already level 50 and I'm missing 1 weapon instead of unlocking all weapon at level 45 like other people says (which is needed for the trophy "Tooled Up")... And I don't reboot my suit for this very reason even if I want to...
Connie Thomas

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 am

whats all yhis talk of other games guys, this is a crysis forum so lets talk about this game.
Nichola Haynes

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:37 pm

*out of subject*i just got crysis 2(and i love it!) 3 days earlier (from today) and it downloaded patch 1.03 i was worried that i wont get patches 1.01 and 1.02, are those patches included? oh and i get bugs like 2 songs playing in the background while on multiplayer menu and sometimes when playing multiplayer for a period of time, some sounds like gun sounds or the music or both vanish though i dont get this quite a lot and i dont know if its been fixed by earlier patches because i dont know if i got the earlier patches since i just got the game and the patch download said downloading patch 1.03.
Rachel Cafferty

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:08 am

need confirmation, are they taking aim assist off or what with this next patch?
Gaelle Courant

Post » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:34 am

At this point, everybody's lovin' BF cuz that is sooooo cool and in, and on the other hand bashing Cod games is also way to go. Let me tell you something about Bf games, they didn't fixed goddamned game for six months after lounch, suport on a game was a fiasco, bunch of exploits...
Bf games are in 95% played by the guys who are frustrated with Cod franchise. Vip-passes is the new thing, preordering bonuses etc...Huge maps you say... good luck with that, you do realize that main thing for dice this year is to dethron MW3, and somehow i have this feeling deep in side that they gona do bunch of compromises just to lure more brats on that happy train. And of corse, they are ALL a bunch of lying ba$tards, combined with such high hopes, well, you do the math.
If nothing, you and i like crysis2, and that's something:-)
For now i'll stick to this game (wich has it flaws), and in my humble opinion i think that this game (crysis2) is better than BFBC2, KZ3, MW2 and BO (BO especially, that game is ultra face palm)

to each their own then i guess. i know it took dice a while to fix their game but there isn't a single FPS that doesn't have its problems. if this game had more people playing and worked properly more consistently then i wouldn't even give BF3 a second glance. even if BF3 flops and completely fails i'll still be playing it waiting for the patches (unless it's THAT bad which i don't think so).

and you say the main thing for DICE is to dethrone MW3? hmm so what has crysis 2 tried to do? small team based games on small to medium sized maps? sounds familiar doesn't it. so many things in this game are a cod rip off (i still love this game though lol) but it's a winning forumla so i don't blame them for doing it because it works and people buy it. pretty much every FPS out there at the moment, that isn't made by activision/treyarch/infinity ward, is trying to beat CoD.

at least BF3 will definitely not be CoD, I don't care what you have to say about it.. at the end of the day i'm still gonna get it ahaha
Cool Man Sam

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Stop talking about other games! That's not what this forum is about.
Rusty Billiot

Next

Return to Crysis