How did you come to join this community?

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Well this post started off okay, trailed off in the middle somewhere and the less said about the end the better.

I think I joined this forum when Skyrim was released, so I could see a place where all the information about it was being colllected and discussed. It helped build up the hype.
Jessica Colville

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:34 pm

The prognosis is not good...

Red Bevinz

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:06 pm

I had played Oblivion for years. When Skyrim was coming out, I went online to learn more. That somehow brought me here. I lurked for a year until joining.
Elina

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Joined back when Brink came out to join up in a competitive clan. Spent my first couple months in the Brink section before I discovered the Fallout and Elserscrolls sections. And from there I joined up in CD.

Rudi Carter

Post » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:25 am

Did you consider Slaters?

Pawel Platek

Post » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:34 am

I came here around the time I discovered Morrowind modding. That was a different account, which couldn't recover after the hack a few years back. Around the time Tribunal came out, I had played Morrowind to death. I was restarting to do a full playthrough, but the lincoln log heads were making me crazy. I started searching and found Rhedd's heads, which led me back to this forum when I got curious about modding.

I don't consistently hang out on these forums, but there's no other forum that I've been reading since ~2002. Makes me sad that they're tossing it away. I don't have much faith in them after seeing the new forums, which were pointless in conception and horrific in implementation.

SUck MYdIck

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Man, I'm so happy this forum is here. I thought they took it down, and then I started getting frustrated with the new forums, so I was going to use the way back machine to check out these forums, and found out they're still up. This forum is home away from home for me. lol

In any case, I was a huge Morrowind fan back in the day, so I lurked on the forum for a couple years. This was back in 2001 or 2002. Then I finally decided to make an account awhile back. I've been on these forums for about 15 years now . Things have changed a lot compared to how it was then: tons of rule-changes, users coming and going, etc, but it's still a pretty good community.

Laura Wilson

Previous

Return to Othor Games