[RELZ] Julan, Ashlander Companion

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 9:31 am

Well I did the stuff about Mashti:
Spoiler
going to the Urshilaku, finding out that Mashti went off to marry an Ahemmusa guy...talked to Mashti, she denied it, and the people in Ahemmusa camp will only say 'that's not how it was' and nothing else
So, I don't know what to do now. Still no new stuff from Shani or Julan...
kyle pinchen

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:36 am

Well I did the stuff about Mashti:
Spoiler
going to the Urshilaku, finding out that Mashti went off to marry an Ahemmusa guy...talked to Mashti, she denied it, and the people in Ahemmusa camp will only say 'that's not how it was' and nothing else
So, I don't know what to do now. Still no new stuff from Shani or Julan...

Have you...

Spoiler
-talked to Shani when Julan's not around, specifically about the "terrible mistake" topic?

Regarding Mashti, have you
Spoiler
talked to Rakeem in Ahemmusa camp?

Jack Bryan

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 12:41 am

Ok, I did what you suggested and I talked to Shani about the whole thing and she left for a while...talked to Rakeem but he doesn't have anything interesting to say. Went back to Mashti, she has nothing new to say; neither does Julan. So, do I just wait for Shani to come back?
Shaylee Shaw

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:05 am

Ok, I did what you suggested and I talked to Shani about the whole thing and she left for a while...talked to Rakeem but he doesn't have anything interesting to say. Went back to Mashti, she has nothing new to say; neither does Julan. So, do I just wait for Shani to come back?

I just downloaded this mod and installed it but I have a problem.When I go to ghost gate and he teleports to ald-run(forgot how to spell)he stops following me and I can't companion share with him either.I made a few modifications to it but I'm sure it doesn't conflict with this mod.I turned him into a Dark elf teen using the COM mod since my character is a Redguard teen and he's still a male I didn't change his gender.
Epul Kedah

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 2:07 am

I just downloaded this mod and installed it but I have a problem.When I go to ghost gate and he teleports to ald-run(forgot how to spell)he stops following me and I can't companion share with him either.I made a few modifications to it but I'm sure it doesn't conflict with this mod.I turned him into a Dark elf teen using the COM mod since my character is a Redguard teen and he's still a male I didn't change his gender.

He should start following again the next time you talk to him. Also, the Companion Share becomes available at a specific point.
Laura Elizabeth

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 9:37 am

Spoiler
Talk to Ahmabi (without Julan) then try talking to Rakeem again. The topic you're after is "murderous witch". Regarding Shani, let her go - Julan ought to have something to say to you soon about her, but perhaps it only triggers in certain cities...

Christine Pane

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

He should start following again the next time you talk to him. Also, the Companion Share becomes available at a specific point.

I talked to him but he wont come with me.He keep walking into the temple wall and then get stuck.
Wayne W

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 8:51 pm

I talked to him but he wont come with me.He keep walking into the temple wall and then get stuck.

Are you maybe able to tell him to wait there, and then ask him to follow you again?
Jose ordaz

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 10:05 pm

That's a bug that happens sometimes after teleporting. Open the console and click on Julan and type "startcombat player". It'll usually fix him.
Marquis deVille

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 12:50 am

And to think, when I released the mod, I was quite prepared for the fact that noone would ever play it, since Oblivion had just come out. I love you guys!!! :touched:

I might give away my copy of Oblivion if a friend buys me a new copy of Morrowind. Chew on that.

And this mod seems wonderful. ^___^
Connor Wing

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 am

OK, thanks.
Natalie J Webster

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 4:11 am

I might give away my copy of Oblivion if a friend buys me a new copy of Morrowind. Chew on that.

I gave away my copy of Oblivion two years ago. ;)
Rudy Paint fingers

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 am

Yay I got the Ahemmusa dialogues to work...now I'm
Spoiler
looking for Shani after she disappeared in the Grazelands
and having a lot of trouble with it. I just don't know where to look. I looked all around the specified tomb and inside it and in the mountains west of it, but no luck.
Naughty not Nice

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 am

Yay I got the Ahemmusa dialogues to work...now I'm
Spoiler
looking for Shani after she disappeared in the Grazelands
and having a lot of trouble with it. I just don't know where to look. I looked all around the specified tomb and inside it and in the mountains west of it, but no luck.

Spoiler
She was last seen near the Nerano tomb, running west towards the mountains. So do that... and go over the mountains into the foyada. Then head north up it... and you should find a clue!

Dean Brown

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Cool! I got all that sorted out. Now I'm
Spoiler
in the eggmine Julan went to after the Cavern of the Incarnate incident, and I have no idea how to get past the Ancestor Guardian. There aren't any other doors/passages (unless I'm not looking hard enough) and I don't know what else to do.

Mr.Broom30

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 5:38 am

Cool! I got all that sorted out. Now I'm
Spoiler
in the eggmine Julan went to after the Cavern of the Incarnate incident, and I have no idea how to get past the Ancestor Guardian. There aren't any other doors/passages (unless I'm not looking hard enough) and I don't know what else to do.

Well, what are you asked to do?
Spoiler
And have you tried to contact Julan on his telepathy ring since he vanished?
;)
Adrian Morales

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 2:08 am

Well, I'm asked to
Spoiler
give the ghost a token of Julan's...contacting Julan says there's silence with a muffled underwatery sound of scribs...but if Julan's behind the closed door and I can't get through, I don't know what to do. I'll check the cave more carefully I suppose.

Nathan Risch

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 9:37 pm

I'll check the cave more carefully I suppose.

You do that. ;)
Guinevere Wood

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 2:21 am

Checked the cave more thoroughly--bingo. Everything was perfectly clear after that. I've just finished up all the business with him and his family/tribe stuff, and let me say it was quite a thrill ride. That last dungeon sequence where
Spoiler
you had to lure a hunger to open the magic door, then kill the huge special hunger (can't remember his name) and talk to Han-Sashael...that whole thing was just great.
The big encounter there was enjoyably difficult without causing me to want to rip my hair out.

I never thought Julan's personal quests would be so grand and complex, but I'm glad they were (and maybe will be, since I don't know what comes after this regarding his personal problems) but it was all very well done...and some of the rewards--as well as the satisfaction of killing that boss--were extremely satisfying.
Lexy Dick

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 1:43 am

I have to say, I'm really enjoying the mod so far! But somehow I ran into a little problem: Julan isn't following me anymore. If I use divine or almsivi interventions, he goes with me, but then he starts walking off on his own (usually into rocks and walls!). I imagine this is a glitch. Does anyone know of a way to fix it?
City Swagga

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 7:06 am

That's a bug that happens sometimes after teleporting. Open the console and click on Julan and type "startcombat player". It'll usually fix him.

That's your answer. :)
If you open the console and click on julan, type that. That will fix his weird wandering mood.
ANaIs GRelot

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 4:13 am

I never thought Julan's personal quests would be so grand and complex, but I'm glad they were (and maybe will be, since I don't know what comes after this regarding his personal problems) but it was all very well done...and some of the rewards--as well as the satisfaction of killing that boss--were extremely satisfying.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You see a lot of quests where someone starts out thinking their problems are purely personal, only to find that they are a Great Worldchanging Hero with an Epic Quest. I thought it would be nice to do things the other way around, but maybe have that not be such a bad thing - but maybe the personal quests are in some ways the most challenging.
Rachel Tyson

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Yeah, the last cave was hard because
Spoiler
I had to leave Julan behind because he kept attacking the hungers that I was trying to lure to the magic door.

I know there's a romance possible with Shani, but I was wondering before I decide on that or not, how practical it is to have Shani as a companion? I mean does she offer anything new/helpful, or would she be there mostly for conversation?
JLG

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 1:17 am

One thing about that though. If you do it while Julan is instructed not to fight at all (either by directly telling him while discussing combat strategy or by telling him to 'stop fighting and get over here' through the telepathy ring which does the same thing) you will get a script error from Julan's script. I don't know if this is just a warning and doesn't do anything serious, or if it breaks his script, but I'd check it either way.
Sebrina Johnstone

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 9:11 am

Greetings,

After seeing this wonderfull mod and convincing my parents to let me download it I have a few questions.
Will Julan have conflicts with characters who are werewolves or vampires?

If so, are the problems major enough that I should just delete my current char and start with a new one?

Are there any other mods that I have to download before this one?

Thanks in advance.

Goodday to all those who pass by,
Adea Da'zin
Tiffany Castillo

PreviousNext

Return to III - Morrowind