Most hated NPC

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am

Hard to say.
1) Confessor Cromwell (YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR F***ING MIND!!!!)
2) Moira Brown (YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR F***ING MIND!!!!)
3) Sam Warrick (And I thought you might be cool.)
4) Paulie Cantelli (LOSE THE HABIT!!!!!!!!!)
5) Grouse (I WILL MURDER YOU!!!!!)
And countless others. This is why I play evil characters. SO I CAN MURDER THEM ALL!!!!
Ice Fire

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 am

gotta say, I had fun reloading the one where sticky is juuusst outside of lamplight and offing him, reloading, offing him again, reloading again, again and again, more colorfully each time, for variety, I let some traveling outcasts that happened to be walking by at the time in on the fun.

unfortunately, I decided to off them, and in that fight, dogmeat ran away, and it took me several months to find him. :(
Annick Charron

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 pm

...Didn't I post on this thread?
*snip*

Yep, the thread bumper is on page 7. He's been doing that a lot today with old dead threads.
Louise Lowe

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:13 am

Desmond Lockheart in Point Lookout, I can't stand him.
Juliet

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Anyone in the Enclave I suppose.
And that girl, The one in lamplight who thinks shes superior, I'm glad I made her cry.
phil walsh

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:18 am

Moriarty: Public Enemy #1

There REALLY should have been a quest to run him out of Megaton and give the Saloon to Gob legitimately.

Lucy West "Oh my dad'll pay you when you get there"

Then I return all bloody, beaten and bruised from delivering her letter...

"Oh yeah thanks, it totally slipped my mind."
:banghead:

And I actually like Moira and Dr. Li (The latter whom I think had one of the better voice actors in the game)
ImmaTakeYour

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:49 am

1. Mayor McGiggle and his pack of Rug Rats (well, all except the General Store kid. He's kind of cool. Well, so is Joseph, I guess.).

2. Moira. "WHOOOOO'S A GOOD LAB ASSISTANT?!" Yeah, yeah, I don't walk on all fours, but I sure will rip your *$#(%@^ limbs off.

3. Susan Lancaster. The ugliest little [censored] this side of New Vegas. I play a white knight type guy, but boy do I sure love enslaving smug little butt.

4. Anna Holt. I like finding alive in Raven Rock after convincing Eden to go nuclear, just knowing that she will BBQed alive

5. Moriarty. Leprechaun $%)#!@% tried to rip me off. Like I wasn't going to go to GNR and find out the rest of the quest anyway.

6. Defender Morgan. No, no, I just carry this heavy machinegun for looks. No, I can't handle myself in the Wasteland. *BAM* You were saying?

7. Amata. No need to go into this-I played Fallout 1, and this wasn't funny.

8. Officer Mack. Just shut up while I decide to kill you or the Overseer this time around.

9. Bannon-Is he gay? Hmmm...is that why Sister's at Rivet City? BOOM! Epic Ownage.

10. Commander Danvers-Yeah, yeah. You think you're tough. I get it. Just stay up in the tower and pretend to do stuff while contemplate how to get the Armory bot to roast you alive with his flamethrower. I've got the Cannibal perk, and that's pretty much all Danvers is good for. She's alone, and easy to kill. Plus, she gets on your nerves, and adds NOTHING AT ALL to the game. They didn't even use her in Broken Steel; just made a COMPLETELY NEW officer, once less annoying and with a cooler name.

- Moria Brown, need I say more?
- Sticky, He is just a goddam %#@& Face.
- Mayor MacCready, and them other little Mother%#@&$!s. But Not Joesph, Knock Knock and The Genral Store Kid.
- Biwwy. What a damned RETARD. SPEAK PROPERLY. and 500 caps for a Laser Rifle. I mean Wazzer Wifle UGH.
- Dad. Its been said before, WHY LEAVE ME ALONE WITH DAMN VAULT PSYCHOS!
- Elder Freakin' Lyons. Just die!
:gun: On Elder Lyons and Moria and Dad
Ysabelle

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm

The Megaton Settlers; they are all ungrateful A holes except for the one that gives you stuff.

Vikia from the Pitt - she thinks she's hot chit.
Alyesha Neufeld

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 am

Moira.

I'm playing an evil character now. She'll be the first to go *cocks gun*
StunnaLiike FiiFii

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Why hasnt anyone mentioned Wernher ?

He is hands down the biggest gimp in the game. Trying to con me into getting the cure for him, never telling me what the cure really is, leaving me to stand there thinking... "Fark, This wasn't what I sigened up for".

Anna Holt a close second. Betray me and get my old man killed, and you have the audacity to think you are going to walk away ? I don't think so.

Roy Phillips. You conned me, you gimp. And then you have the balls to lecture me on "might makes right". Thats right. It does. Now eat lead ghoul scumbag.
adam holden

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:14 am

i would have to go woth moira, but its nothing a nuclear explosion cant solve :nuke:
..xX Vin Xx..

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Pretty much everyone, but with special attention to:

- Dad, for bailing on everyone around him - repeatedly.
- Three Dawg, for being the most annoying DJ ever to walk the planet.
- Moira Brown, who sounds so much like Sarah Palin I have to turn the sound off every time I enter her shop. Blowing her head off is incredibly satisfying.
JeSsy ArEllano

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:57 am

My Mosted Hated NPC. WellI have two TBH.

Moriarty because hes a money robbing bigot, as soon as I found james i accidently left a bottle cap mine in his office and the rest is history haha.

And finally sticky. god I hated his story. as soon as I got him to big town and got my reward off of red I put on a stealth boy n stuck a live nuka granade in his pocket.
Julie Ann

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:23 pm

i hate evr one who not harlod or yew
kasia

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Wally Mack.
Need I say more... "Oh, my dads awesome, he killed a couple radroaches BLAH BLAAAAH BLAAAAAHHH!!, I guess you wouldn't know what it's like to have a hero for a dad huh."
So, so satisfying just blowing his head off.
sw1ss

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Dad - for not giving me the fuses the FIRST time I was heading to the basemant.
Three Dog - for having a voice that makes me want to clear my throat.
Brian Wilks - for always grabbing me at inopportune moments (like the middle of a firefight).
Kelvin Diaz

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Knight Captain Durga - After all I've done for the for the BoS and the Wasteland in both the main game and Broken Steel, she STILL talks to me like I'm an outsider and charges me double what the other vendors charge for ammo and supplies.

Yes that's a Nuka Grenade in your pocket and yes I'm glad to see you (go BOOM!)... =p
Nitol Ahmed

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 am

I can never hate Bryan Wilks; he gives me a guilt-free opportunity to enslave someone. And he's so dumb you don't even waste Mesmatron ammo on him.
Red Bevinz

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:42 am

I'm not crazy about Moira Brown but I don't hate her either. I find her pleasant attitude to be an island of hope in the vast ocean of despair that is post-nuclear DC.

Oh, I love a lot of her lines, she makes me laugh. "What's made you so grumpy? Oh right. The massively horrible excruciating pain." But she's still a freakin loony. If the real world ever did become a post-apocalyptic wasteland, I'd probably waste someone like her just to save the species. How many other research assistants has she had, do you think?
DAVId MArtInez

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:02 pm

As of right now, I hate Red from Big Town. I'm half-tempted to shoot her in the head if she can't stay behind me while I'm creeping up on a mutie.
Queen

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm

personally i love moira, shes my kind of person, and i find her lines hysterical.
for me it would be:
1-Sticky, honestly, i just wanted to gib him with my Deathclaw gauntlet...
2-tenpenny, that guy really needs to get his head blown off. i and my brother take great pleasure in blowing his head off, mutilating his body and throw it off the tower...
3-doctor dude in the fire ant metro... jesus christ i actually screamed in shock the first time >_<
Carys

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:44 am

Dr. Li - She's just really annoying, always yelling in my ear

Outcast patrol members - They make fun of the LW when he could kill them by just twitching

Paladin Tristan - Disappeared from BS and now i cant even do the first quest!

Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 am

Paladin Tristan - Disappeared from BS and now i cant even do the first quest!

TRISTAN. >:000
*eyetwitch*
One day... one glorious day...
elliot mudd

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Sticky - "Hey, you wanna go to Big Town?" "No." *Kills Himself*

That guy who stalks you after you give him the water - "Good to see you give again friend." "I don't like you, I'm just trying to get Harith to show up. Why are you following me?"
michael danso

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:55 pm

every town has its [censored] but tennpenny tower snobbery is my boiling point o the satisfaction from the destruction the settlement one by one robbery and letter maniplation ,... welll the cafe beau monde cook is relatively polite but rest are just wasteland meat
Andy durkan

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3