The Hold out

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Sid radioed Eulogy, "Yeah? Wait, they wanna help? Then let them! I'll send a vertibird!" Sid radioed the Captain and hooked up to the intercom,"Captain, Eulgoy is sending us about 50 of his best slavers. And he also called up some Outcast!" Sid then turned off the radio and sent a vertibird to pick up the Outcast and slavers. "I hope the get here soon, Argyle help me wipe out there rear echelon!" Sid rode Argyle down to the hill just below and then jumped off, pulling out his Nuka Grenades and throwing them into the massive crowds of knights. Sid then notice two vertiberds landing one in the outpost full of Outcast and one behind him full of Slavers. The slavers asked, "Boss what can we do to help?" Sid said, "On my command, you prime your weapons and fire like you never have before!" The slavers stood like a wall, with mini guns, assault rifles, and hunting rifles. "FIRE EVERYTHING YOU GOT!"
Travis

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 pm

"Alright Captain!" I yelled as the noise level of the battle grew almost unbearable when Liberty Prime found a new target, me. I turned to see a giant lase beam fired at me, the blast ripped apart the cover between the captain and I. "This is Fox company! Liberty Prime has arrived, repeat! Liberty Prime has arrived! Blow them to bits!" I yelled of the coordinates and then HQ gave me a message," Fox company! Intel reports that members of Lyons Pride may be among the assault force, exercise extreme caution-" The noise stopped and I saw that my radio got fried! I squeezed off some rounds downing a BOS soldier who got too close. Then It was a miracle, The artillery rounds hit with precision and for a moment everyone stopped to see the rain of death. For a moment I thought that we had won, then the smoke cleared and I saw that Liberty Prime was scratched but hardly even damaged! Then I saw a muzzle flash and the next thing I knew blood was streaming down my shoulder. As my consciousness slipped away I knew I should tell the captain about the intel when I passed out behind a MG emplacement.
Rozlyn Robinson

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Cenron Hunter

I saw Daniel and Captain Pavlic together. I sprinted towards them keeping low. I came up beside Daniel. "Captain, are you sure you are gonna be able to get close enough to that thing, did you see what it did to my deathclaw." I said as I point to the chunks of meat Liberty Prime had reduced my deathclaw to. I didn't wait for an answer I peered into my scope and selected a target. I fired and bullet went through a Paladin's neck. I saw him grab his wound and fall to the ground twitching as Liberty Prime accidentally stepped on him. I saw a pack of three soldiers and fired two shots and reloading. The first shot hit a Paladin's head and his head exploded into bit as he fell. The other bullet went through the head of one paladin and the chest of another. The one hit in the chest walked slowly then coughed up blood and fell died. Suddenly a laser hits me smack in the chest knocking me over. Argg, I yelled. I reached into my pocket and injected a stim into me. I took cover next to Daniel again, and waited for the fire on my spot to cool down. Then peered out and took another shot. It hit a paladin in the leg. He stumbled and fell directly in the path of Liberty Prime and was killed by it's foot. I had just noticed Daniel's gun, it was pretty sweet. And it worked. I looked back and even more reinforcements came to aid them. They were getting closer to the outpost. Soon they would over run us.

OOC: We need a new thread.
Isabel Ruiz

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:07 am

I cursed, with the explosions and death all around me, I didn't know what to do. I pulled apart the EMP bomb and changed around some wires, it would completely short circuit everything within a good radius... And also send out such a massive explosion that it might even injure some of the people holed up right here. I closed the bomb back up, panted then looked around the side of my destroyed cover, right at the front of Liberty Prime, unphased by the explosion as well, walked the Lone Wanderer. I cursed, I looked around me, Daniel was unconcious another soldier was beside me, yelling but I couldn't hear him. I looked up at the sky and sighed, this was it. I took the Soldiers shoulder and said to him, "This is it, I won't be coming out of this, tell the other men what happened." I got up and dropped my laser rifle, I took the bomb in both hands and prepared myself. I hovered my hand over the detonator then I quickly ran out into the middle of the battle sprinting towards Liberty Prime. I knew it would take me a bit to get to him, I prayed to god no one would follow after me. I turned on my portable radio and yelled into it, "I'm sorry guys, this is it, stay away, cover me, you've all been great, goodbye!" I turned it off and threw it to the ground, I started panting and realised I'd get to the robot in about half a minute, I thought of her and I let a single tear roll down my face. The Lone Wanderer saw me and shot about two shots into both my legs, it should've downed me but I kept running, straight at him, for once in his miserable life that stupid kid from Vault 101 was scared. I grinned evily at him, hoping that this would all be worth it.

((OOC: Agreed, making a new thread as soon as I get back from the shops. Godspeed!))
Kari Depp

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:00 am

Daniel put his laser rifle down picked up his sniper, he aimed into the crowd and took out a soldier who fell into another who fell down and was smashed by the foot of Liberty Prime "Mabey this robot isn't so bad after all!" Daniel joked. He took another shot it hit liberty primes foot and ricocheted into the crowd piercing through a paladins leg tripping him. The rest of the troops stampeded over him suffocating him to death. He took three plasma grenades and tied them together with some rope he had he pulled the pin and threw them into the crowd. BOOM! there was a huge explosion sending an eyeball-strewn paste into the crowd it had wiped out atleast 9 soldiers. He looked to a hill and saw sid with his Yao Guai but they had a BoS troop coming up behind them, Daniel took aim and fired, just before the soldier shot Sid, his head shattered. Part of his head hit Sid alerting him of what had just happened. Sid looked down to Daniel as Daniel shot him a quick thumbs up and then began to continue firing. Daniel saw the captain run into the fight, 'Damn it!" he said "I know this is really going to piss him off, but im going to make sure he gets that bomb to that god forsaken robot.". Daniel took out his two Trench Knives "Ebony and Ivory" and ran towards the captain.

Daniel ran in grabbed a soldier and stabbed one of his knives through his helmet into his skull then hurled his body into the rest of the soldiers. He turned around and grabbed a soldier by his neck and impaled him in the throat with his other knife. He then trew both of his knives into the crowd both piercing threw two BoS Soldiers helmets. They fell dead. He took out his Laser Rifle and unleashed hell! He shot through atleast 13 Troops until he found the Captain, "Im not letting you go in alone." Daniel said as he Rammed a troop with the butt of his rifle and then shot a round of his "Tri-Beam" into his forehead, vamporizing his entire head.
Darrell Fawcett

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:09 am

Sid ran down to the crowd gunning them down with his Repeater. "The Lyon's Pride is here now I can make this interesting!" Sid ran up to them with a Combat knife ready for murder. Sid was then shot, he was unconscious temporarily. He lied there, as soon as the walked passed him he pulled out his .44 Magnum and crawled after them slowly. He thought, "It's time for you to...Die!" He gunned down the three squad men, they lied there in agonizing pain. Sid then shot there weapons away from them.
Jade

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:53 am

(OOC: Made a new thread, please continue in there, we're already over the limit.)
herrade

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 am

After telling me to tell the other men what happened Captain Andrew Pavlic ran towards Liberty Prime, The Lone Wanderer and the Lyons Pride. I took aim as Captain Pavlic told us to cover him. I took aim and saw Sarah Lyons leader of the Lyons pride, next to her the Lone Wanderer. I took aim and shoot the bullet came out of the barrel and hit that stupid vault kid right in the face taking him out, but I knew he wasn't dead.. I was a little late through, he had already shot the Captain multiple times. I saw the Lyons pride take notice. I aimed again and got Kodiack in the heart he spit up blood and fell to the ground. I looked to my right and saw five paladins who had made it into the outpost and was on the same platform I was on. "Even if the Captain destroys Liberty Prime, we are gonna be over ran by the Lyons pride and other BOS." I muttered as I ran towards the group. The first one had a ripper he started it up and swung it at me. I ducked low, dodging it and coming up punching him hard in the gut. He yelled and I grabbed his ripper, cutting his arms off them kicking him on to the ground. He cried in pain as he died from the dismemberment. I threw his ripper into the next Paladin, who was cut in half. I whipped out my dual pistols, pistol whipping the next soldier, he stumbled and as he did I dual shot him in the head and chest. He fell to the ground. A initiate in the group tripped on his body and fell to my feet. I stomped on his head, as I shot the other paladins legs, crippling him. I walked over to him after I finished killing the initiate and shot his face killing him. I ran back to my sniper rifle to kill the still large group of BoS, who were growing close to our outpost.
gandalf

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 am

New thread is up; please continue in the new thread: http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=989380&hl=
FABIAN RUIZ

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion