The Hold out

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Daniel walked over to a tent and went inside he used some tools to take apart the other two laser rifles he had found. He then began to mix the components of the rifles. He worked for a while and made good progress but became tired and decided to sleep. he placed his equipment beside him, and slowly fell asleep.
ezra

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 pm

I was glad to see Sid back. We would need all the help when the BOS got here. I decided to go talk to the captain about what attacked me in the fields. I walked over to his tent. "Captain can I see you?!"
Jah Allen

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 am

"Heh. Don't worry about me kid. No one would miss me anyway. Just be glad you have something to live for and make something of that opportunity."

Kurt then walked off, going back to the wall he had been leaning on before. He sat down and went through the tedious process of cleaning his weapons. It was never a bad idea to clean your weapons after a battle. Who knows what kind of rubble or dust might collect in the weapon during the chaos of a firefight.
leigh stewart

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 pm

I heard a voice yell out, I recognised it as Harrow's.
"Sure Corporal, come on in, you aren't really interrupting," I put down my laser rifle and equipment, I sat waiting for him to come in.
adame

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 am

"Big robot? I remember that robot! I have heard plenty stories about it." Sid pulled out a slave collar, "Yeah, I've been through a lot. To much to explain, it'll take at least a fortnight to explain all of the stuff I went through." Sid put away the collar and stood up. "I think your men will listen to me. How can they resist my charm?" Sid walked over to the congregating soldiers. "Alright, your captain has allowed me to help you, but for how long I don't know. Anyways, whats our objective?"
JUan Martinez

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 pm

I walked in. The captain was sitting down working on his weapon. "Sir when I was patrolling something attacked me. I'm not sure what it was. It was dark and moved extremely fast. It grabbed on to me and blinded me. I was to confused to get a good look at it. I was wondering if you had any idea what it could have been. I have never seen something attack someone like that without actually hurting them. And I never have seen anything that fast before."
Red Sauce

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:17 am

I sat there, stunned thinking about what Harrow had said. "Well, I don't know, this is something interesting..." I said to him, I silently cursed. If their was something out there that could do this to people, we'd be pretty screwed if they turned out to be agressive. "Ok Corporal, I guess now's the time to pray that we have strong enough weapons to do something to hold out," I said to him, continuing, "Tell the men if you want, but if you think it'll scare them, leave it." I waved him away, I didn't feel like being formal, I picked up my laser rifle again. Working on it would mean a lot more now hearing this type of news.
Sharra Llenos

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 pm

"Adams Air Force Base? Never heard of but captain, I have a proposition for you." Sid sat down beside him, "If you take those BoS soldiers prisoners, me and my "associates" from Paradise Falls will take them off of your hands and in turn we will give you new equipment, and a lot of caps. How does that sound for ya?" Sid hoped for a good answer.
emma sweeney

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am

After Daniel awoke he overheard Sid talking, he went outside his tent and explained to sid "Adam's Airforce Base is the Enclave's center of operations. Considering Raven Rock is already gone, if Adam's Airforce Base is destroyed we will basicly be done for. Oh yea by thy way, how did you get into the military anyway? From what i remember you have to be 17 or older, i thought i heard you tell the captain that you were 16..?" Daniel said suspiciously.
Da Missz

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:29 am

I looked at Sid, I realised what he was saying. I stared at him, I realised that I didn't know what to do.
"Sid, I think I know what you went through," I said to him, in a cold voice, "Take the Brotherhood soldiers prisoner if you want to." I looked down at my laser rifle again and started tinkering with it again. I'll never get a moment of peace at this rate, I thought. "Oh and Sid? Don't bother being quiet in this, scare my men as much as you can," I said quietly, "If they're scared maybe they'll listen to me a bit more." I started replacing some of the lenses and adding a liquid coolant chamber into the gun. Quietly cursing every time something went wrong. "So you know, their's about 4 Brotherhood Soldiers prisoner in the back tent, I personally made sure they weren't killed," I whispered to him, "Take them, we don't want equipment, we need more men." I looked away, I waved at him to leave, I needed to finish on my laser rifle.
saxon

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 pm

"Okay whatever you say captain." Sid turned to hear Daniel, "Lets just say It's my business how I got in the army." Sid walked to the tent containing the BoS soldiers. He put slave collars on all of them. "You guys might wanna start running to Paradise Falls as soon as I take these handcuffs off of you." Sid released them they ran towards Paradise Falls but right when they got to the entrance of the outpost...BOOM! Their heads were gone, Sid said, "Man, this is as much fun as a person could have without genocide!"
Marina Leigh

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:27 pm

I noticed a *Boom* noise but I resisted going to check what it was. I was at a delicate stage in fixing up my laser rifle, I cleaned the lenses and managed to get the liquid coolant chamber in. I also lengthened the ammo capacity up to 20. "Pretty good for something that can tear through a Deathclaw!" I said to myself. I walked out of the tent, took off my helmet and took a breath of fresh air. I realised I probably wouldn't be breathing in about 5 days so I decided that I better live it up while I could. I put my helmet back inside the tent, no point in wearing it I thought. I walked around the camp saluting all the soldiers I walked past. I went back to the spot where I had first sat down when I got here. I sat down, turned my tesla armor on, I added the electrical current running through into the fission battery in my laser rifle. "I can't wait to test this out," I muttered. I wondered what everyone else was doing, some were practicing with their weapons, others were resting, others were READING, a couple were out on patrol. I decided to see what would happen during the rest of the day so I got ready to wait.
Richard Thompson

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 am

Daniel chuckled as Sid walked away. As he walked back to his tent he looked out of the corner of his eye and saw a large black figured charge right into him, knocking him to the ground. "What the [censored] was that!? Ahh!" Daniel's neck began burning uncontrollably,blood was spewing out of his neck, whatever hit him, had cut his jugular vein, but that didnt explain the unbareable stinging he felt. "Oh my god! My neck! Jesus Christ this hurts!" Daniel clenched his neck and ran to the captain. " Ah [censored]! Captain something just knocked me down, i have no clue what it was, it was so fast all i saw was a black blur." Daniel yelled under his breath. He'd never felt this kind of pain in his life. It felt as if someone had taken a knife, stabbed him in the throat, and was grinding it around his neck, while squirting lemon juice into his wound.
Milad Hajipour

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 pm

I jumped up, "Corporal what the hell just happened!" I yelled, half asking, half yelling, "It doesn't matter, come on you need to get to the medical tent, NOW!" I yelled at him. He seemed disoriented so I quickly pulled him to the medical tent, I yelled out to Sid, "Hey Sid! Get over here now! Your the only one with medical experience awake!" He seemed to come over a bit to slow for my liking, and Daniel was bleeding at an expenential rate. If Sid doesn't hurry, I'll shoot him myself I thought.
Taylah Illies

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 am

Daniel writhed in pain, blood started to pour from his mouth. "Oh...f-[censored] whats happening captain..."Daniel whispered as his face started to get pale...he clenched his fist he thought to himself No! im not dying here! not now! My father is waiting for me..i need to make him happy. im not a failure. I will not die. I will, live. David began coughing, blood spewed from his mouth and some squirted from his neck as his hand trembled uncovering his wound. He quickly recovered it. He didn't feel he could survive. But he knew he would survive.
glot

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:34 am

I trembled as Daniel seemed to get worse. Sid was walking off in the opposite direction, I cursed. I picked up the medical equipment and started to fix Daniel up. I was sweating and panting, hoping I wouldn't make a mistake, I managed to stop him from bleeding out. I didn't know what had really happened, he'd been muttering under his breath when he'd walked up to me so I couldn't tell. Blood was coming out of his mouth, I knew it wouldn't do a whole heap but I used a stimpack on him, the bleeding seemed to slow and I didn't let up. I stayed riveted to the spot next to him, I bandaged his neck and sat next to him. Keeping an eye on him. "Daniel, you won't die you hear me?" I said to him, not knowing whether he'd hear, "I won't let this happen to someone like you."
Rozlyn Robinson

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Sid left the outpost, "Don't worry captain I'll be back shortly just doing some recon!" Sid took his binoculars and sat on a hill, searching for any enemies. "So far it's clear, wait what the hell is that?" He noticed 4 knights running towards him, being chased by some super mutants. Sid pulled out his rifle and picked off the knights and ran over to the super mutants. Sid said," Did Eulogy send you?" The super mutants said, "Yes he wanted us to give you this." They handed Sid a badge. "It symbolizes your status as a slaver." Sid thanked the mutants and said, "Would you like to aid us in our battle against the brotherhood?" They mutants agrred and followed Sid back to camp.
Michelle Chau

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Daniel dreamt. He dreamt of the day him and his older brother had went hunting for yao guai. Daniel was only 13 at that time, his brother was 21. They ventured through the woods, they had killed 3 Yao Guai. Daniel took pride in himself for assisting his brother. He loved his brother, he was his role model.
They were just about to head home when it happened. Daniel turned to see an enormous yao guai lunge to his brother. It dug its claws into Daniel's brother's neck. Daniel screamed and shot the yao guai, but it just got up and mauled him across the chest knocking him to the ground. He couldn't breathe. He tried to scream. But there was no noise. He was helpless as he watched the yao guai brutally tear his brother to shreds. He could've saved him, but he was a coward. since then his father had looked down upon him. After all it was his fault that his father's son was dead. after that he had joined the Enclave to re-earn his fathers love. He hated himself. He heard the captains re-assuring words and then forgot about everything and concentrated on the one thing that mattered the most. Life.
Hazel Sian ogden

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:40 am

Sid left the outpost, "Don't worry captain I'll be back shortly just doing some recon!" Sid took his binoculars and sat on a hill, searching for any enemies. "So far it's clear, wait what the hell is that?" He noticed 4 knights running towards him, being chased by some super mutants. Sid pulled out his rifle and picked off the knights and ran over to the super mutants. Sid said," Did Eulogy send you?" The super mutants said, "Yes he wanted us to give you this." They handed Sid a badge. "It symbolizes your status as a slaver." Sid thanked the mutants and said, "Would you like to aid us in our battle against the brotherhood?" They mutants agrred and followed Sid back to camp.

[OOC: Lol are you serious? Supermutants helping the Enclave? The enclave are the ones who turned the humans into super mutants, they wouldn't want to aid the people who ruined their lives.
Greg Swan

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:59 am

I saw a soldier stumble into the tent, "Get Sid! Now if you would," I said to him, not even looking at him for more than two seconds. I continued in stiching Daniel up, he doesn't deserve this I thought to myself. "God Sid, if you don't hurry I think I am going to be very annoyed," I said out loud.

(OOC: Also, why did people just stop posting? This isn't just revolving around us, you can have your own little things happening around the camp!)
Jessie Rae Brouillette

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:58 am

(OOC: Sorry! but double post much?)
The mutants changed their mind and left. Sid ran back to the outpost and noticed the captain helping a wounded soldier. "Here take my Med-X and Stinpaks, you need them way more than I do." Sid then got out his badge and pinned it on his jacket. "Captain I think we sould move our outpost to somewhere more...well guarded. How about we move it to Vault 151?"
Laura

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:37 pm

I looked at Sid, stared at him, but then it hit me if maybe he was right. "Sid, if we hole up in Vault 151 then who knows whether we'll get to take that robot down?" I said to him, "But wait, maybe your right..." I thought about it, I wanted these men to live, so I had to really think about it. "Sid, if you think we can hold up there, I want you to get some men and go over there, get set up," I muttered to him. I looked down at myself, then at Daniel. "So this is how it ends..." I muttered to myself. So be it, I thought. "Sid, round up all the soldiers, take down the tents and move over to Vault 151, we're going to make it through this," I said to him, "Take Daniel to, I need time to think, get all the men out of here, I'll catch up to you later." I walked out of the tent and into my own, I sat down in my chair and started to think if I'd made the right choice.
Tarka

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 pm

First Class Private Cenron Hunter.

I walked out of my tent after hearing a BOOM. I looked to the entrance and noticed a few BoS captives decapitated. "Must be Sid." I told myself. Then I walked over to the Deathclaw I captured, to feed it brahaim steak, and I think it purred. I noticed the Captain, and Daniel were not outside. "Knowing whats been happening lately, they must be in the medical tent" I joked. I looked towards the tent and noticed the Sid in it.. I ran into the tent and saw Sid tending to the neck wounds of Daniel. " What happ...., nevermind. How can I help."
Steven Hardman

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 am

Sid said, "Okay, Vault 151 is located underground, under the Washington Monument. Only a few people know about, and to make matters more pressing that is where a Super Mutant Outpost is there." Sid said,"Captain, I'm going to fallow the Russians tactics during the Napoleonic times. Take everything important to you, but then burn everything else. And when the Brotherhood gets here, they will find nothing." Sid got his stuff and said, "Alright everybody when your ready, I will call in a Vertibird to fly us to the monument."
Jack Moves

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 am

After hearing Sid's announcement, I got my weapons medical supplies and armor. I tore down my tent and burned it. Seeing as it would take awhile for everyone else to get ready, I went out into the wastes nearby and started target practice. Once again I practiced on birds. mutated birds. I was also thinking to myself. Hmmm, Vault 151. I had never been in a vault. I knew they were clean and safe. I also knew it was nearly impossible to get into them now that they are shut. I don't know how the Captain expects us to get in there. Also why would they let us, unless they knew about the Enclave. But then again they wouldn't know we were the Enclave cause they can't see us, for what they know we could be raiders, or super mutants. Only if we knew some one who had been in it and they knew him.
Juan Cerda

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion