The Hold out

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 am

I walked out of my tent and looked around, the men were tearing down their tents and burning them while keeping their prized possesions. I sighed, we still had a mission to do so I took a look around and waked up to Demetri. "My friend, you remember what I told you?" I asked him, he nodded, "Good, give her the note, I'm not coming with you." I patted him on the back and moved to the command tent, I yelled, "Everyone come over here for a second!" They all moved over, wondering what I wanted. "Now, I understand that some of you don't like my ideas, and so I'm putting Sid in charge of you," I started, "I want you all to hold in at Vault 151 and do what is needed to keep yourselves alive. I'm sorry that I've failed so many of you, but you don't deserve to die, none of you do, so I'm staying behind, I'll wait for the Brotherhood and I'll take down the robot myself. No one is staying with me, I'm ordering you to follow Sid and do what he says, thank you for doing what you've all done." I finished my speech, I then walked off and went to my tent. I sighed and stood outside the door, waiting for everyone to come and argue with me.
Amie Mccubbing

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:02 am

Daniel was barely awake but could hear the captain's orders loud and clear. But he didnt like the sound of it. He motioned for the captain to come over to him considering he couldnt move because he was in a gurney. The captain walked over to Daniel, as he said, "Captain, i don't know what your thinking, but you honestly expect us to take orders from a kid? with all due respect sir, I won't stand for this. Your going to have to shoot me before i take orders from a power hungry child."

[OOC: Francois does this mean your resigning from the RP or are you just working out a twist?]
Nichola Haynes

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Sid snuck up behind the captain with a Stealth Boy. Sid handcuffed him and put cuffs around his ankles. "Of course your going with us captain, we couldn't do it without you." Sid picked up the captain and put him over his shoulder. A Vertibird dropped by and Sid said, "Here's our ride, everyone get on." The Vertibird started flying towards the Washington Monument. "I love being in charge!"
Kat Ives

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 am

Cenron Hunter

I walked into the medical tent with Daniel and The Captain. I heard them talking and approached. " Captain while i agree with Daniel about Sid, I don't think you should make us go to Vault 151. We can't help you at all from under the Washington Monument. You would be torn to shreds by them if you are alone. We aren't children, well most of us aren't children. Were soldiers, who live and die for our Country, and the Enclave. You don't need to feel the need to protect us, we can do that. Can you please let those who wish to stay, stay." I stared at the Captain waiting for an answer.
Jonathan Egan

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Sid snuck up behind the captain with a Stealth Boy. Sid handcuffed him and put cuffs around his ankles. "Of course your going with us captain, we couldn't do it without you." Sid picked up the captain and put him over his shoulder. A Vertibird dropped by and Sid said, "Here's our ride, everyone get on." The Vertibird started flying towards the Washington Monument. "I love being in charge!"

[OOC:i hate having to bag on you so much but, think about if you felt someone handcuffing your hands right then you would re-act not giving them the chance handcuff their ankles. And i doubt everyone would just go along with a boy handcuffing there captain and ordering them to get on a vertibird. You have to think these things out man. im not insulting you or anything. Just pointing out Uber-Flaws.
Kit Marsden

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 am

(OOC: YOu know what...*censored* this rpg I'm out. I hate criticism!)
ZzZz

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am

(OOC: Please do you think you could sneak up on me?? This guy's a veteran with so many years under his belt it isn't funny, also I'm not resigning, working out a twist actually)

I looked at the two soldiers, I sighed, they were right.
"Tell the men they can either go with Sid to Vault 151 or stay here with me," I said to Cenron, "I'm probably going to die whatever happens so I guess dying with company isn't so bad." I grinned at the men, they were true soldiers, men who understood. "Even if your the only two who stay, I'll be content, let the men make their choice."
+++CAZZY

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

(OOC: sids gone...goodbye. *out of the rp)
Eve Booker

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 am

((OOC: Fine, your gone, Sid isn't. He can now be the power hungry person that wants to take over the squad, and probably will when they make it to Vault 151.))
XPidgex Jefferson

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:19 am

Daniel looked up to the captain,"Im staying here, if i die atleast ill die for a great cause. My father would be proud. your a great man Captain Pavlic. A great man." Daniel said in a weak voice. He grinned at the captain, and saluted him.
Teghan Harris

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 am

(OOC: okay whatever, just no more destructive criticism)

Sid said, "Captain, if you die that would just be one more burden I would have to live with. Your going to go to Vault 151, you can't take on that robot by yourself." Sid said, "I have friends who live in Vault 151, it was just the three of us there. No Overseer, no rules, no problem!"
jasminε

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 pm

I nodded to the Captain and walked out of the tent. I got all of the troops together. " The Captain had told me to tell you that you can go with Sid to Vault 151, or stay with him here." I noticed the men seemed to ponder what to do. Die here, for the Enclave, or go with Sid to be safe in Vault 151. I already knew what I was going to do.
Eilidh Brian

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 am

I looked at Sid, right into his eyes, "I can't Sid, I'm still a part of the Enclave even if you aren't, I still have my mission to complete, which is bring down that goddam robot," I growled at him, "You take the men who want to leave to Vault 151, you'll be given a vertibird, I'm going to die whatever happens, you won't drag me off to a goddam Vault." I looked at him, then I looked down at myself, I sighed. "Your just a kid, so maybe you don't understand, but I don't want to be here either, but I'll do this for the good of the Enclave," I looked up at him, with a snarl on my face, "Go, I shouldn't be letting you do this, go do it before I change my mind," I waved my hand at him and sat down next to Daniel.
WYatt REed

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Sid said,"Alright if that's the way it's going to be, thats alright. But when I get back here, I don't want to be the one digging your graves!" Sid was furious, "I might not understand because I'm younger than you guys, But I know what it means to stand up for what you believe." Sid pulled out a picture of his friends from Vault 151. "This is what I stand up for! These are the people who I would give my life to just to see them safe! Not because of some idealistic unreal president with plans for mass genocide!" Sid then turned around and said, "I joined the Enclave because I didn't have a choice, it was either being killed by them...or join them."
Dona BlackHeart

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 am

Daniel looked around. Many soldiers were pondering. He knew what they were thinking. "If i leave, ill be labeled a coward, but atleast ill live. But if i stay i will die. but ill be labeled a hero." Daniel didn't care about heroism, he was loyal. Till the end. He just realized that everyone had burned the tents and took the possessions inside. His three laser rifles that he was combing were in one of those tents. "Hey captain, could you ask the troops if they found three disasembled laser rifles and some tools? If i cant do anything to help i may as well be somewhat productive and work on this project of mine." Daniel looked at Sid as he stormed off mumbling under his breath "Brat..."
^_^

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm

I stood up to Sid, "I understand what your saying, whether you believe it or not, I love someone," I saw my words hit impact on him, "I don't think I'll ever get to see her again, and I love her more than the world." I looked into his eyes, boring into his soul, "If I make it through this I'm giving up being in the Encalve to be with her, but I still care for everyone here so I'm not giving up," I continued, waving my hand around to make more of an impact on the word 'everyone'. "Go Sid, without anger in your heart as well, I'm giving you a gift," I stopped, I shuddered as I continued, "I'm giving you the gift of life, use it." I sat back down, I noticed what Daniel said, "Of course, go ask yourself, or start looking, I can't find the energy to move I'm sorry."
evelina c

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:10 pm

OOC: Why must the Fallout rps move so ridiculously fast? I mean come on, I leave for one hour and I'm already completely behind, it seems. This would be much longer if I actually had time to write anything else right now.

Kurt stood up upon hearing the announcement about staying and dieing or leaving for a Vault. He stood up and went over to the Captain.

"You can count on me to stay, sir. I'll sacrifice my life for the Enclave, even if all we do is slow that robot down."
Jade Barnes-Mackey

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Sid said, "Well if I can't convince you, I'll go. Keep your men, your equipment, and keep this." Sid handed the captain a bandanna with the Enclave emblem printed on it. "I got that as my initiation gift from my old Lieutenant." Sid also handed him all of his medical stuff. "Your going to need it more than I do." Sid then walked out of the main gate when suddenly on the horizon, they appeared the Brotherhood of Steel. "No! Not now...anytime but now!" Sid ran back in and then he said, "There coming Captain! the Knig-" Sid's sentence was ended by an sniper shot. Sid fell to the ground instantly. "I'm going to be okay! THey hit my in the leg. Here Captain use this to take them out!" He handed the captain his Repeater. "Use it sparingly.
Jake Easom

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm

I swore violently, they were on the horizon, and with them, Liberty Prime. I gasped, I almost fell down, I grabbed the repeater and looked it over, I nodded. I aimed down the sights and fired at the Brotherhood, it didn't go to well. "Here Sid, take it back, stay here and keep firing, this is it," I grinned, "I didn't expect them to get here this fast but they did," My expression went sober, "Goodbye Sid, you were a good soldier while you were here." I pulled out my laser rifle and the EMP bomb and I ran towards cover, this'd be it, I hoped that everyone else would be ready. I let loose a savage war cry and started firing with my laser rifle around the cover, taking out a couple of soldiers at the robots feet, I decided I didn't have much time. But I knew that I had to wait for the other soldiers to do something before I could get close to that monstrosity.

((OOC: This is it, the final battle, if this goes into a second thread it won't go for too long, I'm going along with it here, hurry before you lose eveything in this battle...))
Marquis T

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 am

Daniel mustered up the power to go ask the soldiers if they have his stuff before they got on the vertibird. But with first step he took pain shot up through his neck, making him let out a short yell. "Damn...im acting like a [censored].." Daniel said under his breath as he ignored his pain and just went out to ask the troops. He approached one of the troops and asked him," Hey did you guys happen to find three disassembled Laser rifles and some tools?" The enclave soldier replied with,"Oh yea we got em' right here." Daniel was glad to see his hard work was not lost. "Thanks, I owe you one." Daniel said as the enclave troop handed him his equipment. They saluted each other and Daniel head back towards the tent. He entered the tent saying."It seems most of the troops arent going to be keeping us company sir alot of them have already boarded the vertibird and are waiting to leave." Daniel then sat down on the medical bed, fiddled with the wraps around his neck, and got to work on his weapon.

[OOC: sorry my post was a bit late my dog was having problems..
helen buchan

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Sid got back up on his own two feet, "It's not going to end here! Trust me." Sid got his repeater, and ran up to a hill barely visible by the Knights. "Alright time to get down to business." Sid shot one of the soldiers and wounded them, and took another one's legs out from under him. Then he heard a roar, "No way that couldn't be! Argyle?" A Yoai Guai came running up with some type of armor, and tackled a knight. After that it ran up to Sid, "Argyle I thought you we're gone?"Argyle shook his head, Sid said, "Okay now back to helping." Sid kept injuring them little by little, "That should weaken them for the captain and his squad."
RAww DInsaww

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 am

OOC wow I'm gone for a few hours and the rp is almost over.

Private Henry Jones
When I saw Liberty Prime I knew that it was too late to go to vault 151. not that I would hole up in vault and miss out on all the action. I ran toward the nearest cover and ended up next to the captain I yelled to him"Sir! I could call in artillery on them just mark the targets and I'll put the coordinates in!"
Nicole Kraus

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Cenron Hunter

I was walking to the medical tent to check on soldiers when a mini-nuke exploded right next to me. I was thrown into a nearby supply cache. I got up and looked to the horizon. I saw Liberty Prime and dozens and dozens of BoS men. " That thing can throw nukes?" I yelled across the outpost. I ran to a view point at the outpost and readied my Sniper rifle. At that moment I remembered the deathclaw and ran over and released it's cage. It sniffed, then roared as it came out of the cage sprinting towards them. As it got closer I could see it rip threw two paladins. Then Liberty Prime noticed it and shot blue laser and destroyed the deathclaw instantly in a bloody explosion. I watched amazed at what it could do. "Were suppose to destroy that." I yelled at the Captain. I took out my Sniper Rifle and aimed. They were well powered, well equipped, and we were well out-outnumbered.
Dalton Greynolds

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:30 pm

I swore, I swore again. "Okay Jones, figure it out and bombard them, I can't really think straight at the moment!" I yelled over the gunfire, continuing to shoot at the Knights and Paladins. I checked and I cursed, their were literally hundreds of reinforcements in the distance, it was now or never. I yelled out to everyone within earshot, "This is it! If you want to make it through the day, start firing on those soldiers! I have to get close to that goddam robot!" I continued suppresing fire on the soldiers, hoping to god we weren't to late.

(OOC: At this rate, we'll have two threads, it'll have the same name with a 2, simple enough? I hope so, I really want to finish this off.)
Siidney

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Daniel heard the battle going on. The timing was perfect he had just finished his rifle, He had adjusted the components of the rifle and combined them, so now his laser rifle should shoot three lasers instead of one. He took some med-x so he wouldn't be affected by his wound. feeling great, he ran outside and fired into the crowd of BoS soldiers. "It works!" Daniel yelled as his Laser rifle shot three lasers into the crowd killing one with two laser round entering his head and his chest, and wounding another with one entering his leg. He ran over to the captain and took cover beside him. "So this is it? Never thought it would end so soon but atleast im ready. Lets go out fighting. with honor. God bless the Enclave, And God Bless America!" Daniel yelled as he stood up from cover and fired a few more rounds into the crowd. His rifle was working astonishingly well. Daniel was pleased with himself. For the first time, in a long time.
Brian Newman

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion