The Drunken Dragon Inn 3!

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 am

Kenjatsu heard someone walking up the stairs and quickly looked at Leona. "Someone's nearby.." Kenjatsu whispered to Leona. He quitely openned the door, exited the room and closed it behind him. He stood there and watched to see who was walking up the stairs..
Kevan Olson

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

Since Leona was now alone, she quickly changed into the same green robe as before.

Quickly pulling her hood up so that her face was hidden, she left her room to see what was going on.
Nathan Hunter

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Kenjatsu looked back at Leona and whispered "Someones coming.."
Anne marie

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Then a shadowy figure walked in the bar, clearly a vampire hunter. He looked around curiously and took a seat at the bar.

He called the bar tender over and held up a scroll, "Have you seen this person, he is a serious threat and needs to be...dealt with."

The Imperial Guard curiously looked over while eavesdropping, before the shadowy figure put back the picture, the guard manage to see a glimpse of it. It was a picture of a man's face, but he couldn't make it out, all he saw was 'Arnandre'.

Oh no thought the guard this man is going to kill him, I have to stop him

The shadowy figure turned to the guard and noticed him looking in disbelief at him, the guard quickly looked away and acted as if he heard nothing.

The bartender finally answered, "Yeah, I've seen the guy, why?"

''Is he here?" the shadowy figure demanded.

"What's in it for me?" said the bartender. He was clearly going to have trouble here.

The campire hunter took a different approach, "Never mind it then", he said, and asked for a drink.

"You know, I will have to deal with you too if yo get in my way, don't look, and don't say a word." said the shadowy figure to the guard.

The guard now enduced in fear continued to drink but looked down at his glass troubled.

The shadowy figure got up, and walked slowly towards the rooms on the right..........

Arnandre is a vampire? questioned the guard. He would only find out soon enough.

OOC: No, he isn't! XD

IC: Arnandre stopped at the top of the stairs. He leant over the small balcony on the second floor that overlooked the entrance, and craned his head left, towards the wooden bar. After hearing the whispered conversation, he pulled an incredulous face.

"Me? A Vampire? What nonsense!" he whispered to nobody in particular.

He saw the figure pass by the entrance and make it's way upstairs. Arnandre concentrated again, and magicaly changed into his Chameleon Suit. Now invisible, he placed the full bottle of brandy on the table and followed the figure along the corridor towards Kenjatsu and Leona. They had seen him change into his invisiblity clothing, and since they were unsure of the circumstances, he hoped they would not give him away by accident.
Kim Kay

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:49 pm

Kenjatsu looked in the direction Arnandre was and winked. I suppose i better make it seem like i've got a twitch in my eye.. Kenjatsu thought to himself. "Leona, did you know falling off of buildings is better then casting a fireball?" Kenjatsu said, looking at Leona. "Just play along.." Kenjatsu whispered to Leona..

OOC: There is actually a rumer in Oblivion like that! :P
Andrea P

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Leona frowned. "Okay." She whispered back. Whats he going to do? And why do I have a feeling it will probably hurt?
ruCkii

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 am

Kenjatsu noted Leona's frown and decided to give up with the Rumars. Who would believe that crazy rumer anyways? Kenjatsu thought to himself.. "Shame, really.." Kenjatsu began. He walked over to one of the portraits on the wall and examined it. "I heard someone, a Altmer tried it. Splat right on the ground!" Kenjatsu said with a laugh, then cleared his throat..
Roy Harris

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Now I get it..

"Who would be that stupid?" She asked, playing along.
Rachael Williams

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 pm

As the shadowy figure continued upstairs, hearing the voices, he stopped at outside the rooms. Suddenly he turned and looked directly at Arnandre Mmm, stupid rats he thought as he dismissed the noise he heard, he did not see Arnandre. As he continued now directly in front of the doors of the rooms, he leaned against the wall to eavesdrop on the two people talking in the room.

I know Arnandre is here, I saw him enter, and he hasn't left yet....
Devin Sluis

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Kenjatsu looked around to see if he could see that shadowy figure. Even though i dont see him, he could still be there.. Kenjatsu thought to himself, then shrugged. "Whoever the Altmer was must have been pretty dumb to take the person's advice. Kinda funny though." Kenjatsu said with a toothy grin. "Who would listen to the rumer?" Kenjatsu laughed at the thought.
Brandon Bernardi

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 am

Leona shrugged. "I guess he would listen to it." She laughed a little.
Christine

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:16 pm

As the two laughed, the figure burst through the door holding two sharp blades. "WHERE IS ARNANDRE!?" He demanded. "I won't hesitate to kill you."

"I'm not buying one bit of your act, you imbeciles are trying to ignore the fact that he is here, tell me or else!"

Meanwhile the guard at the bar hears the CRASH of the door being knocked open. He quickly sneaks up to see what's going on....
RUby DIaz

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:35 am

Leona frowned and took a step back, trying to appear slightly scared. "Who is Arnandre and why are you looking for him?"

Great! Just great! Now there is an idiot threatening us! Why does he want the Breton anyway? Hmm...
Bethany Short

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:55 am

The shadowy figure took a moment to think, then he heard footsteps. Dammit! it's that guard...

He turned and sprinted out the door, as he passed the guard he knocked him out and jumped off the balcony leaving the bar.

He dropped the scroll he showed to the bar tender, on it said "Arnandre; He needs to be executed, I cannot tell you why. Do it and you will be rewarded greatly. Report back to me by midnight."
alicia hillier

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:48 pm

The shadowy figure took a moment to think, then he heard footsteps. Dammit! it's that guard...

He turned and sprinted out the door, as he passed the guard he knocked him out and jumped off the balcony leaving the bar.

He dropped the scroll he showed to the bar tender, on it said "Arnandre; He needs to be executed, I cannot tell you why. Do it and you will be rewarded greatly. Report back to me by midnight."

Arnandre changed back into his visible clothes, then picked up the dropped scroll.

"The Dark Brotherhood, I suspect, though I have no idea what their client has against me."

He turned to the guard.

"Guardian of the innocent. You may check me for signs, though I am no Vampire."

"Thanks for sticking up for me" he added, adressing Leona and Kenjatsu.
HARDHEAD

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Leona shrugged. "No problem." She smiled.
Scott

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 am

"First me, now you. What is going on here?" Said Kenjatsu as he shrugged.
Jessica White

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion