The Drunken Dragon Inn 3!

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 pm

OOC: *clip*
Sorry for all my OOC posts

OOC: Don't worry about it lol
Pete Schmitzer

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm

As day goes on, the bar vacant, a strange adventurer http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/tsaeBgnigaRehT/Oblivion2009-05-2416-45-15-83.jpg?t=1243199173.

The bar man looks anxiously and nervously as she
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/tsaeBgnigaRehT/Oblivion2009-05-2416-46-19-58.jpg?t=1243199260 in the empty bar, without saying a word.

Then, before the bar man can say a word, a guard runs in looking frantic, "You are under arrest!!!" he yells at the strange adventurer, she replies, "http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/tsaeBgnigaRehT/Oblivion2009-05-2416-47-32-69.jpg?t=1243199344" calmy.

The bar man begins getting more panicked, he thinks he knows what is about to happen....just as the adventurer's hand slowly reaches for her pocket, another guard burst in....

OOC: As you can see it's in a Imperial City Bar, I hope that's alright with ya'll. And feel free to continue the vampire thing, I have a plan to tie this in with it :P
RUby DIaz

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 am

OOC: I don't really mind.

Rp: Leona's ear twitched slightly as she thought she heard yelling but she continued to wait for Arnandre to answer her. He better have a good reason for waking me up or else.. She thought angryly.

OOC: Where did Perapsam go anyway? lol
carly mcdonough

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:42 am

OOC: Sos, was out shopping for the day, and went to see the new Star Trek. It was awesome, no Klingons though. :(

IC: Leona woke quickly. Arnandre waited for her to regain her composture before clearing his throat - She didn`t seem to have enjoyed the awakening.

"My apologies for disturbing you, miss Leona. My name is Arnandre Erelue - I am a biological professor and physician of the Arcane University. My recent studies are focussed on... Vampires."

Arnandre looked away.

"At the moment, I am studying the act of feeding, and I have a particular experiment I have wanted to investigate. I won`t bore you with in depth details, but..."

Arnandre turned to look into Leona`s eyes.

"I would like you to feed on me. But... whilst I am still concious."
Nicole Coucopoulos

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:48 pm

She is a Vampire! Kenjatsu thought to himself while he watched..
Heather Dawson

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Leona blinked, clearly not expecting that. "Umm..." She did not really know how to respond correctly. "Err..okay I guess.. But what if someone sees?"
u gone see

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 pm

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4939/screenshot7859.png His heart was pounding was sure that both the Breton and the Vampire could hear. He wanted to cast an invisability spell on himself, but even that would give him away..
Gemma Woods Illustration

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Arnandre seemed pleased with her reaction.

"Lovely! Now, I will not allow you to get caught, miss Leona. I shall not let my studies interfere with your freedom. That isn't a problem, we could even do it tonigh-"

The Breton stopped. He turned to look at the door.

Whilst the Detect Life spell he had cast had been weak, it had not yet completely faded, and a very small purple spot could be seen on Leona. Arnandre didn't know it, but he had sworn that out of the corner of his eye, he had seen another.

"Show yourself" he hissed, with surprising venom.
Lauren Graves

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 am

Kenjatsu shrugged and stepped out of his hiding spot. He raised his hands and walked into the room..
*Chloe*

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Leona spun around, red eyes flashing in anger. "What are you doing here?" She snapped as she recognized Kenjatsu.

Great just great! Now the whole place will know that i'm a vampire!
Tammie Flint

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Arnandre gazed at Kenjatsu, then sighed exasperatedly. Using telepathy, he quietly closed the door and locked it.

"Argonian. Why do you seek to know the secrets of Leona? No, do not answer me" he said, raising his hand.

"I will let you go. But..." he added, looking at Leona, "If you cannot keep your trap shut, to be perfectly blunt, then I shall have no option but to... deal with you. This Khajiit does not deserve to be murdered, and neither do many Vampires."

Arnandre noticed the puncture marks on the Argonian's neck.

"Hmm... but perhaps you can redeem yourself. It would be handy for my studies if I could extract some residue from your wound - Comparing Argonian samples and Breton samples would be useful. May I?"
Flutterby

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:28 am

Kenjatsu looked at the Breton and thought for a moment.. "Very well.." Kenjatsu said. He then looked at Leona. "Dont worry, i wont tell anyone." Kenjatsu said, smiling.
Campbell

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 pm

"Good... thanks" said Arnandre, producing a small Glass Dagger and two bottles from his satchel.

"Hold still." Arnandre said quietly, before inserting the tip of the knife into one of the puncture marks. A drop of liquid fell into a bottle. Arnandre then cleaned the dagger and did the same with the other mark, letting the residue drop into the other bottle.

"That may have stung. I'm sorry." he said, packing the equipment away. "Unfortunately, seeing as you were asleep when you were being fed on, I cannot question your experience. About that, miss Leona, would you like to feed on me now?"
Kirsty Collins

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Leona frowned. "Whenever your ready I guess."

She really did not really feel comfortable feeding when the person she was feeding on was awake. And the Argonian there did not make her feel any better. She did her best to hide it though.
Lil Miss

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 am

Kenjatsu rubbed his sore neck. He then thought for a moment..

I better make sure no one is watching.. Kenjatsu thought to himself. He went outside the room for a minute to make sure nobody was watching and went back inside knowing they were probably not finished with him yet..
Justin Bywater

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:33 am

Arnandre nodded, though he was visibly nervous. He did not know what it would feel like - it could be extremely pleasant, or it could be complete agony. But the logical side of him explained once more that it was for the benefit of science, and so he lay down on the vacant bed, waiting for the Khajiit Vampire to make the move.

The Breton saw that Kenjatsu had not yet left.

"You may leave if you wish, but stay only with Leona's consent..."

He gazed expecantly at her.
Mrs shelly Sugarplum

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

"Just making sure nobody is watching.." Kenjatsu said. He then looked at Arnandre and Leona. "Althought wouldn't it be safer if i stayed? That way you would not worry about me telling anyone about Leona?"
Jonny

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 am

Leona frowned. He did have a point. "I guess.."
Chantel Hopkin

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 am

OOC: Sorry about that :P

Kenjatsu nodded. He then turned around and looked outside the room to make sure nobody was watching. Might as well make myself useful.. Kenjatsu thought to himself as he stood guard..
Sandeep Khatkar

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Leona frowned and approached Arnandre.
Liii BLATES

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 am

Arnandre relaxed himself and lay back, ready to make a log of the event.
Cagla Cali

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Ashina randomly walked in, stole a chair, and walked out again singing.
Tiffany Holmes

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 am

OOC: You must have had a big inventory to be able to steal a chair ^_^ Dont worry though, i know what you meant, I just being funny ^_^

An Imperial Guard walked into the bar. He looked around and finally sat down. But he was not here to drink, he was looking for someone..

The Barkeeper walked over to the Guard and asked "What would you like, Sir?" And the Guard Replied "Im looking for someone. Lost him when i was attacked by Trolls." The Guard said. He shook his head and said. "I would like to have a bottle of ale please?"
Chloe :)

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:03 am

"Thank you! This will be so helpful for my research. Goodnight, my friend!"

Arnandre staggered dreamily downstairs. The feeding had been quite pleasant, but left him feeling a little tired. Nothing some good ol' Cyrodiilic Brandy can solve... thought Arnandre.

"Evenin', good man!" Arnandre adressed the bartender, "I'd like a bottle of your finest Cyrodiilic brandy, please, and I'd also like to rent a room."

"Third door on yer' right." said the bartender.

Arnandre paid for his drink and room, then went upstairs for a bedtime drink and then sleep.
Bad News Rogers

Post » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Then a shadowy figure walked in the bar, clearly a vampire hunter. He looked around curiously and took a seat at the bar.

He called the bar tender over and held up a scroll, "Have you seen this person, he is a serious threat and needs to be...dealt with."

The Imperial Guard curiously looked over while eavesdropping, before the shadowy figure put back the picture, the guard manage to see a glimpse of it. It was a picture of a man's face, but he couldn't make it out, all he saw was 'Arnandre'.

Oh no thought the guard this man is going to kill him, I have to stop him

The shadowy figure turned to the guard and noticed him looking in disbelief at him, the guard quickly looked away and acted as if he heard nothing.

The bartender finally answered, "Yeah, I've seen the guy, why?"

''Is he here?" the shadowy figure demanded.

"What's in it for me?" said the bartender. He was clearly going to have trouble here.

The campire hunter took a different approach, "Never mind it then", he said, and asked for a drink.

"You know, I will have to deal with you too if yo get in my way, don't look, and don't say a word." said the shadowy figure to the guard.

The guard now enduced in fear continued to drink but looked down at his glass troubled.

The shadowy figure got up, and walked slowly towards the rooms on the right..........

Arnandre is a vampire? questioned the guard. He would only find out soon enough.
Alister Scott

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion