Second invasion

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 am

Rielle gave up pacing and walked over to Thandran who had only moments before regained consciencness.
Summoning up all her magic talents (which was incredibly minimal just a few spells she had been taught by members of the mages guilds and other powerful people as gifts of appreciation) she placed her hands on his heavily bandaged chest and closing her eyes urged the magicka to course through her hands and into the injuries of her friend. Clearly exhausted from the strenuous activity of using magic Rielle sat on the floor next to Thandran who was rapidly recovering

"Thandran, I do not know what to do" a tear rolled down her face, and she blushed. Known for being cold and unemotive especially to people with whom she had no personal knowledge of. "I've lost my best friend and confident. My house is in shambles. The expedition is failing; even before starting, Why would Lorn abandon us like this?"

Thandran looked up, still getting over his injuries "My Lady..." he struggled with the words, constricted by the bandages, Rielle shushed him

"Please, call me Rielle." those servants closest to her were puzzled. Only Eron, her assistant and childhood tutor had ever been given permission to call her by her name. Even the visiting dignitaries had called her Rielle even when she had acknowledged them on a first name basis. Thandran nodded and grimaced. Realising the pain he was in Rielle stood

"My apologies Thandran. I should let you heal!" Rielle turned to leave, "I'll be in my alchemy labs creating potions for you all to consume and hopefully heal yourselves. If you need me please come and get me. Also" she said looking around "find a room that isn't in ruins and relocate all the injured there. Give them anything they need."

Rielle looked around at the chaos before her sighed and began wondering if this expedition was going to be worth the problems that were amounting. She spoke to a dark elf servant who followed her out of the room with a request as being an interim assistant.
Nymph

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Over the next few hours Thandran began to feel his strength return. Despite this he still felt very weak , having lost a lot of blood during the fight. At least he had taken a lot of them down. He had been placed in a room separate to the injured servants and so he lay on his bedroll alone in the dark. By the moonlight he looked into the darkness. Unable to sleep. Concentrating immensely he tried to focus his mind. He willed his body into action and drew out the last of his energy. A white light appeared , trailing around his left hand. It wound around his arm slowly making its way along his body until it surrounded him. The light pulsed and waned. After several seconds it stopped and he lapsed back into unconsciousness. His wounds having now stopped bleeding.

OOC He pretty much used the rest of his energy (and what little magika he has) to use a healing spell.I'm going to have him try and learn to use magic , mostly restoration , in secret until he becomes a master of it. Than he will use it at a important time and will surprise everyone.
Nick Swan

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Rielle worked alone in her alchemy lab in the cellar of the villa. It was an incredibly secluded area and as such remained untouched from the chaos that was evident upstairs. Alchemy was one of Rielle's most precious skills and was the only true master of the skill in Cyrodill; and had on occassion taught a class of it at the University.

It would take quite some time for even one potion of high quality to be made, however Rielle was determined to make at least one for Thandran who was her first priority. After many hours of sweating in the lab Rielle had finally made enough liquid to heal the man and restore some of his energy. Squeezing a cork in the bottle Rielle gathered her now dusty skirts and headed toward the magical tome library where Thandran had been placed to sleep.

Upon entering of the west wing library Rielle noticed Thandran was asleep, and looking fine if somewhat exhausted. Frowning Rielle silently walked over to him and upon closer inspection noticed he seemed perfectly healthy, his wounds no longer so severe. What has happened? Rielle wondered, perhaps he really was a soldier of the nine; and perhaps they came to his aid? She touched his arm gently and felt not only a healthy warmth but a slight tingle of magical residue.

Rielle left the room and headed toward her quarters to pack for the coming journey to Bruma. The light from the now bright sun through the windows magnified the mess that was the villa, it was going to take a hell of a lot of cleaning to restore the villa.
Bedford White

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:02 pm

OOC: Is there any particular groups i could join? one's that suit my charecter particulary.
Nadia Nad

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC: Is there any particular groups i could join? one's that suit my charecter particulary.

Hmmm not sure. My group is filled with quite different characters, and we are good. You I believe are evil, but you can join if you want?

Perhaps you could be one of my Dark Brotherhood contacts whom I will utilize some time?
Zach Hunter

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:47 am

Thandran woke to the sounds of birds singing and the blinding sunlight coming through open windows. As he recalled the previous night events he went to feel the bandages around his chest. He whole body ached with the effort but he found that the bandages were coated with dried blood and the deep cut across his upper chest no longer pained him. Only than did he remember the spell that he had tried to cast last night. He had more power in himself than he had thought.Very slowly he maneuvered himself into a position to pull himself up.Over the next half an hour or so he used his aching muscles sit up against the wall and call for a servant to ask for breakfast.
Kat Lehmann

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:15 am

Hmmm not sure. My group is filled with quite different characters, and we are good. You I believe are evil, but you can join if you want?

Perhaps you could be one of my Dark Brotherhood contacts whom I will utilize some time?

I can do with that :P, where are you at the moment in the story?, like what area in Cyrodill?
Laura Mclean

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:43 pm

OOC: War post.

There was a crack as lightning surged from Nirabi's fingers, taking the Dunmer by surprise. He dived out of the way, and is sailed past him harmlessly, but it had succeeded in causing chaos amongst the Imperial ranks. At that moment, the path rang with war cries and chants, and like an avalanche gathering speed the Ashlanders surged forwards with the unbridled felicity of men saved from the executioner's blade. Their face paints flashed in the torchlight as they ran screaming with unwavering zeal, the bridge trembling and creaking as the stormed across it.
The snow swirled around them as if called upon to do their bidding, sweeping up the dust they kicked up and thrusting it into Imperial faces with the full force of the gales behind it.
Assamma-Idan and Nirabi charged side-by-side, lifting their tower shields as the front ranks of the Ashlanders reached the spiked Imperial shield wall in a magnificent crash of flesh and steel. A hail of arrows sung above the Dunmeri battle cries, tearing through both friend and foe as the Ashlanders trampled the front line of Imperial soldiers into the dust.
The momentum of the Ashlander charge had carried them straight over the first line of Imperials, that was now little more than bloody ribbons beneath their feet, and it looked to take them deep into the second line, as well. Steel met ebony and spiked boss met Dwemer carvings, and red eyes met iron noseguards. The Ashland axes came down hard on Imperial armour, and the frost, fire, and lightning came down harder still, and even with the irregulars thrown into the fray the Dunmer commander could not hold the second line, either. In retreat, it fell just as the first had stood - beneath Ashland feet.
"Sunnabe!" came a battle cry, and it was onto the third line, the energy of the reckless surge of Ashlanders now spent, but the ferocity of the fighting only now beginning to reveal itself, as on the backs of the dead the Imperials and Ashlanders left standing did battle between the corn stalks. "Journey far beneath moon-and-star, swing your axes and blades like graces, black and bleak and swift comes the charge, of treason passed down throughout the ages! Cleanse their hands and cleanse their past, cleanse the conscience of their sons and daughters, shatter brainwashed minds like glass, and carve out a light in the future!"
Suddenly, there was an great crack, followed by a resounding echo. The Imperials inexplicably surged forth against the attackers that were hammering them into the mud, with indecipherable, but inspired, battle cries that overshadowed Nirabi's poetry.
"Mephala take you!" Assamma-Idan cried, gripping the rope of the bridge and reaching out for Nirabi's hand, as the crush of people left little room for the wounded to fall and plenty of opportunity for the standing to suffocate. "What invocation is..."
He had little time to finish his sentence. And holding the bridge was not about to save him. With a great, resounding boom like the collapsing of an ancient monument or an shattering of a glass underwater, the bridge broke. It did not snap. It simply broke, into a thousand pieces, as scattered as the Imperials and Ashlanders alike when they reached the bottom of the corrie, hundreds of feet below.
"Tussi!" Nirabi screamed, clambering over Assamma-Idan in an attempt to grab the cliff, seeing Tussi, Yan Yenabi, and his sisters on the rock above the Imperial position as commanded. But it was too late. Nirabi was no more capable at stopping the fall than anyone else. She fell with the rest of them.

Claudz

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Spertikitus sat there in the study and felt guilty that he was refusing to admit what was going on as the troll continuously circle him until finally he said " fine! just stop that..."

As he saw Thandran eating breakfast he said "I know where Lorn is..."

meanwhile as Lorn woke up he found them throwing a prisoner into the cell that he quickly recognised as one of the servants! As he began healing his wounds that seemed very intense as if they had interrogated him he asked "So, whats your name?" as a pile of sludge was thrown into the room...
Mistress trades Melissa

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Alissor hadn't slept all night, instead he was awake in his private cabin going over various documents by candlelight. It was morning now, and the White Gold. Tower of Cyrodil was within view on the horizon. Alissor removed a worn letter from a leather pouch he kept tucked under his mithril vest and began reading it over. He had memorized the letter word-for-word as he had read it many times since first receiving it, but couldn't help to look at it regularly as it brought a smile to his face everytime.

/

:crack: The port master's men slung down a wooden plank to the Altmeri vessel, then the port master himself walked aboard.

"Who is in charge here?" the old Imperial demanded, "What is the purpose of your visit?"

"I am Alissor of Alinor, Captain of the Militia of Alinor. With me I have 25 of my best soldiers, all whom are prepared to assist you with your problem.". Alissor explained.

"25? Hah, you elves are excentric! You believe you and your 'army' of 25 mer will be able to accomplish what the Empire hasn't yet been able to? You must have some plan, elf."

Alissor shrugged off the insults and belittlement of the elderly Imperial, it was hard to bite his lip, but after all, what did this ignorant man know - it wasn't worth the time. "Yes, you could say that." is all he replied with a grin.

The Imperial looked confused and spoke after a moment, "If your ship is to remain at harbor, it will be 50 Septims a day."

"That won't be nessesary. I'd imagine things are pretty hectic around here at the moment, where can we make camp for the time being?"

The Imperial seemed annoyed at the elves arrogance, but also a little intimidated. "Local militias have made a camp just outside the city walls, to the west... Travellers can find camp there."

"Alinorians!" Alissor hollared, followed by a loud, uniformed reply "Ho!".

"Fall out, we make camp outside the city walls -- to the EAST!"
Krystal Wilson

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:50 pm

I can do with that :P, where are you at the moment in the story?, like what area in Cyrodill?

We are just about to head to Bruma, so maybe you could have set up a safe house for us?

Anyway back to the rping....

Rielle was seated in her study drinking hot tea and signing her name on a letter that was to be taken one of her many dark brotherhood contacts, who would hopefully help them once they reached Bruma.

"Ma'am." the dark elf interim assistant interrupted Rielle's thoughts "Both master Thandran and Sperta...sperti...the...ah....Argonian have woke and are now eating Breakfast. The argonian believes he knows where Lorn has gon...."

"What!?" Rielle interrupted "Bring him to me now, and if you see Thandran ask him if he is ready to depart and if so tell him to come see me. If he is ensure that enough provisions; clothing and equipment are packed to last us to Bruma then get this letter delivered. It is very very important. When that is done do what you will"

Rielle remained at her desk waiting for Spertikitus to arrive.
Nathan Maughan

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 pm

OOC:

Can I get a quick update as to where everyone is located right now?

Also, this is my first RP, how am I doing?
Syaza Ramali

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:23 am

Suddenly he speaked "my names Eron..."

Lorn looked over at the rouge sleeping with his head resting on the table and slowly pulled out a small spike he had in his pocket that they aparently hadn't noticed and put it in the lock in an attempt to open it and succeded without causing enough noise to wake him up, He slowly but clumsily made his way to the gaurd and drove the spike deep into his throat as The gaurd woke up and started to choke as a familiar shade of red began seeping onto the floor, he quickly pulled it out and continued to the others laying in the room next door killing almost all of them in a similar fashion until it got stuck in one of the gaurds spine as he missed and he managed to let out a yelp wakeing the other few gaurds still alive.

Lorn quickly noticed they had left their blades in their foot chests and took the oportunity in a fist fight, in an unarmed v. armed fight he would be dead instantly but remembering the times in those tavern brawls he was quick to force them to the ground knocking them out for at least an hour or two for a quick escape.

As he neared the exit he found his daughter sleeping by the entrance and though they could have easily made their escape he said "go... I need to find sommething out..." as he tied her hands behind her back with a rope probably used for hanging people and discarded her weapons until finally he picked up the warhammer and said to himself "The servant's long gone by now..." as he picked up Sariah who was now beggining to wake up and squirm trying to get out of his fireman hold on her.

He began to walk out the door as he saw a small group of the brotherhood with swords drawn glaring at him as one who was obviously the leader of their little party came out and said "And where are you going with that hammer and our most talented recruit?" he said boastfully thinking that they had him cornered...

"I'm leaving" he said placing her on the ground and pulling out the warhammer, placed it in a position that sugested he was going to stab her in the neck killing her "and it would be wise for you to leave or you may not see your talented "recruit" as he put emphasis on the word...

"We know your related and wou... urrrgh" he clenched his stomache as Lorn had smashed inwards leaving him slightly stunned before saying "Entry... is for life....." as he signaled the others to attack...

((sorry if this seems to impose on your characters Damin))

As he began to swing his hammer, he recieved small wounds obviously they were not going to try and kill him quickly but torture him... Spertikitus soon came up with a small band of the servants as they quickly disposed of the vermin left over that weren't either spewing blood everywhere or groaning in pain...

OOC: doing pretty good

where I THINK everyone is...

Spertikitus is with Lorn right outside bruma caverns, Rielle and thandran are either at the palace, on their way to bruma, or nearby the caverns, (I think) The knights are departing the imperial city, flamez is on the blue road, Darlith and Gratch are following Flamez, Gallowglass is in the mountains and just fought off the imperial legion falling off a bridge... and the rest I don't know lol ^_^ (I've been paying a bit of attention to everyone elses plot XD)
Sweets Sweets

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 pm

-Just outside of the Imperial City (to the east!) -

A cool rain started as nightfall fell onto the Imperial City. Alissor's group had set up a make-shift camp earlier this day, just after their sea voyage came to an end. Some of the more adventureous Altmer ventured into the bustling city to explore the foreign sights and sounds of the mainland, while most of the others remained at camp and spoke amongst themselves.

Alissor exited his tent and pulled up the hood of his robe. Most of the others were getting some rest, although some were sitting around a fire laughing and joking about some of the specatcles they observed within the city earlier in the day. Alissor slipped away from the camp unnoticed and made his way for the city gates.

/

:knock knock knock: Alissor rapped onto the sturdy wooden door, which promptly opened. "Alissor! I saw your ship coming into the harbor earlier, good to see you." said a middle-aged female Altmer.

"Hello Elanimie". Alissor said, stepping into the house, Elanimie closed the door behind him. "I hope you don't mind me visiting you like this, but I wanted to discuss the situation."

"Not at all, young Alissor, please sit down." Elanimie motioned Alissor to take a seat at the table. She then proceeded to pour 2 goblets of brandy, putting the bottle onto the table, she finally sat down.

"So, you are aware of the plan, master Alissor, what questions to you have for me?"

"Of course I know the plan backwards and forwards..." Alissor said, then took a sip of the brady. "Horrid stuff, this Cyrodilic swill." he thought to himself. "Elanimie, how are things going here on your end?"

"Quite as well as we had expected, master Alissor. The Imperial mages are doing their best to keep the gate from growing larger, whilst ours are effortlessly keeping it open.". Elanimie explained. Alissor finished his goblet and placed it on the table. "Good, so it seems we have their attention drawn." Alissor remarked.

"Yes, master, I'd say we have just about everyones attention drawn! It seems some have even taken to unknowingly doing our work for us, just a few days ago Cheydinhall was sacked."

"I heard, some of my soldiers learned of that while in the city today." Alissor continued, "Alright, all seems well then. Tomarrow we will march behind the militia groups and legionaries north to the gate. When we get there, we will signal to our mages to overpower the Imperial magicians, causing the gate to become larger. When the militiamen and legonairs rush to fight the advancing daedra, we will come at them from behind and clean up."

Elanimie's eyes were wide with excitement. "The Empire is growing weaker by the day, a loss like that will leave them defensless. Alissor, we will finally take back what is rightfully ours."

Alissor smiled and said "Yes Elanimie, Summerset will be free soon enough."
Dawn Porter

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Thandran knocked on the door to Rielles study. Not minutes ago a servant had come to him requesting his presence. Rielle wanted him for something. probably to talk about the last nights events.Receiving no answer he slowly pushed the door open.He found himself in a large room. It was well lit from the bright sunlight coming through the open windows and the walls were covered in aged oak. The soft feel of a rug met his feet as he walked into the room.A cough jumped him out of his revelry and he look to his left. Rielle was sitting behind a long wooden desk , in front of a lit hearth. Its warmth reminded him that winter was approaching. It threatened to make their journey considerably harsher. He turned to her and walked up to the desk. "You asked for me my..".He corrected himself mid sentence. "Rielle?"
e.Double

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Gratch sat down as they neared the imperial city and said "someone is trying to open a gate..." He then remembered long ago when he had used the orb and accidently destroyed its usefullness creating a gate that pured out miniature daedra and laughed with an evil grin on his face

" But master, wouldn't this cause a rift like the time you told me about?" he asked slowly getting up as they had a long ways to go to avoid entering the city...

"yes... but if we let them open a rift like the time the hero did, then we... we could use it properly and finally create it!"

" what if they stopped you like last time and you were svcked in again... we don't posses the ancient magics to bring you back any more..."

"last time I was foolish enough to leave notes leading to my location, this time, this time it won't be the same and we shall ride on the http://www.danscottart.com/Images/Dracolich134.jpg back destroying everything with the daedra and undead!"

Suddenly Darlith smacked Gratch upside the head as he began to go into a frenzy

"thank your Darlith" he said kindly as he looked around "I think I know where they are though I will need you to pretend to be a hunchback so I can get into the city without any fighting..."

As they entered the city, the goblin whispered directions in his ear as he could sense them talking about oblivion gates unlike the others until finally they arrived at a door and Gratch stuck his hand out of the rag hdeing him, knocking on the door as his claws slightly scratched it...

OOC: this could tie in very will with the current "why" with the two daedra gods... perhaps they made a "pact" with the altmer!
Dan Scott

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:32 am

OOC: Sweet.

As Blackrith approached an Inn just outside the Imperial City, and messanger was waiting for him. "Excuse me good sir, may we talk in private?". Blackrith realized instantly who this person was since he was the Messanger, he gave information on contracts to members when they were away from the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary and deliver's letter's to the members. "Meet me in my room, il rent a bed..."

As Blackrith walked into the inn, 6 men turned their head's towards him, an Imperial, a Breton, a Altmer, 2 Wood Elf's and an Khajit, each with a confused look on their face's. Blackrith ignored them and walked over to the Inn keeper. "One bed for the night, please." "That will be 10 gold", as Blackrith was handing the Inn keeper the gold he could hear the men in the corner talking about him. "Do you think he's any trouble?", "Could be, he looks dangerous, keep an eye on him."
I should be careful, thought Blackrith. As Blackrith walked into his room the Messenger had just crawled through the window. "Here, i was told to deliver this to you, brother." The Messenger handed Blackrith a small letter containing in red ink, To Blackrith, private. As Blackrith was reading the letter, it was as if his face was hit with a beam of darkness because he was suddenly unhappy. "Oh, please. I've got enough trouble as it is. Rielle wants to see me, she needs my immidiate assistance. Dear brother, do you know a teleportation spell to Bruma?", "Yes but it will take away a large amount of my strength and-"
Before he could finish his sentence the 6 men from before were banging on the door. "Open up scum, we'll be taking all of your belonging's!, if you resist we will kill you!", Blackrith replied with so much courage it was as if these men meant nothing to him. "You really think i care what a bunch of hairy old washed up Highwayman will do to little old me?, your pathetic, come and get me if you wish."
As the door was pulled from it's hinge's, Blackrith immediatly catapulted himself across the room, where he landed on the Khajit's chest, where he quickly slit his throat with his knife, as Blackrith turned his head he noticed the Imperial and Bosmer beginning to charge at him, he responed quickly with a slide on the floor, but as he moved he stabbed their leg's making them fall over.
"How pathetic!" shouted Blackrith, he then jumped on them and stabbed both of them in the hearts, finally he noticed that the 2 wood elf's and the Altmer were struggling with The Messanger's magic capabilities, and in a few more blows of magic, they were dead.
"Well, good work brother, but we must make haste. The Imperial Soldiers will be here any minute, let's go to Bruma!" Suddenly The Messanger's hands started to glow and as he held Blackrith's, they were gone and all that was left was the dripping sound of the Highwaymen's blood...
Jamie Lee

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:21 pm

@ gatalis:

Yes, that would tie together perfectly.

Since your knocking at a door in IC, your contact could be the same as Alissor"s. I haven't developed her bk at all, but she's obviously someone important that knoiws the "plan" and has strong connections to Altmer high society such as Alissor.

Feel free to control her.
JAY

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:27 am

Rielle looked up at Thandran's voice

"Yes I do. Not only has Lorn disappeared but that little Argonian friend of his has also gone. I assume to meet him; this impacts severely upon our plans as of the party only you and I remain. I have contacted one of my Dark Brotherhood 'friends', a term I use rather loosely and he has agreed to help us. But for what duration I cannot guess."

Rielle indicated Thandran sit. Sitting opposite her Thandran realised how tired she was looking, although she still looked impeccable compared to anyother person he had ever seen she looked somewhat dishevelled to there first meeting;however, staying up all night after experiencing an attack from one of the most secret most well trained assassing/thief factions in Tamriel would not allow anyone to show some sort of exhaustion.

"Thandran please advise me. I feel we should sneak to Bruma. And by sneak I mean not tell any of my staff, and leave at night with minimal equipment, I can always buy more when in Bruma. I just feel there could be some sort of....spy in my house and as such wish to halt any further attacks upon us." Rielle stood and walked over to the fireplace, light played across her face.

"Winter is coming soon, a notion you have no doubt entertained. This I imagine will only serve to hinder our efforts. We are Bosmer my friend, neither of us are particularly suited to snow, or the high altitude that comes with the Jerall mountains and as such I feel we need to quicken our pace." walking back over to her desk Rielle picked up a letter "this is from another of my contacts, a Breton mage from the Bruma mages guild. He once was part of the effort to study the gate that had arisen; and what he noticed was a sense of magical assistance. Not daedric magic - which is the field he studies - but of powerful magic that he believes is under control of a powerful mage lord of which species he could not say but he assumes it is either a Breton or an Altmer. My guess would be with Altmer, but I cannot fathom as to why the Altmer would do such a thing? It is something we shall find out in time if these thoughts are indeed correct.....anyway back to tonight. We shall leave at midnight if not later......."
Marine Arrègle

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 am

Occ:

Oh my this is getting epic.
Glu Glu

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 pm

As Thandran listened to Rielle talk he realized what she was saying. She was giving up any sense off security and allowing her self to be alone with him. Frankly he was surprised. More so she had admitted to weakness.Thandran spoke up when she had finished." i understand your wish to avoid anyone telling our enemies where we are. Especially after what happened last night.I ask you to please make use of my skills. I have succeed in being a thief for a reason. I can get us out of this house without anyone seeing but you can only take with you what is absolutely necessary for our survival.
Ashley Hill

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Rielle smiled at Thandran, and gone were the marks of tiredness she was beautiful.

"I am at your command my friend. I assure you Thandran I may give of the appearance that I am high mainanence but I can and have roughed it on many occasions. I am a scholar and have spent many cold nights sleeping on the cold hard floors of ayleid ruins. Besides, I've already packed" Rielle reached under her desk and pulled out a medium sized bag. "I am ready to leave when you are. How about a drink? I hope you don't mind ale, although crude it proves far better at calming one's nerves than wine does, I can not stand the taste or texture but it is effective"

Pouring the dark, cheap liquid from a silver pitcher into silver glasses seemed quite contradictory "I do not think these have ever held such a beverage. Now then Thandran, please inform me as to how our plans are to be enacted?"
JR Cash

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Occ:

Well I am still awake at 5:30am (at work) but I am going to hold off on adding more to my part until the knights of the nine start moving the armies north towards the gate from ic (kotn are departing from ic right?)

Like I said before, this is my first rp and I must say, this is very entertaining... Everyone has some amazing plots going and it is all coming together nicely!
Tinkerbells

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Thandran walked to a bookshelf at the side of the room. He browsed along the names of the books until he found what he was looking for than brought it over to Rielle. He flicked through the pages than placed it face up on the table. On it was a map showing the blueprints of the Manor. Despite one or two details which now had changed (like the collapsed hall on the second floor) it was up to date. Over the next few minutes he described his plan . IT entailed going out the windows of one of the south rooms and climbing down a series of balconies and poles to reach the bottom level. From there they would navigate the gardens to avoid the servants quarters. They would take several of the horses , 2 for each of them and strap any gear that they need onto the horses. As well as food , drink and clothing to last until they reach the next safest village. After he had explained he asked Rielle if the blacksmith had delivered the gear he had ordered.
Miss K

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:37 am

As Blackrith appeared outside of Bruma, he noticed that The Messenger was extremely tired. "Come on, we need to get you to Jearl's house, we'll be safe there and i can patch you up brother", "Very.....very well then brother, take me." Blackrith lifted up the Messenger up onto his back and started running into Bruma. "By the way, i don't want to keep calling you The Messenger, what is your real name?", "Bal..Baltack sir.".
Luckily it was in the dead of night still and so no one was on the street's except the guards so they were able to get to Jearl's house unnoticed. As Blackrith lay Baltack on a bed, he lifted his hood and Blackrith could finally see his face. He was a Bosmer, with a gray haired Ponytail stretching down to his waist, his eyes were green and he looked about 40 year's old. "Wasn't this house occupied by The Mythic Dawn?", "Yes, after Mehrunes Dagon's defeat the Dark Brotherhood occupied this house and it's secret underground tunnel as a base for our operations in the Jerall Mountains." Blackrith handed Baltack a jug of water which he hastely had finished very quickly. "I see you are very tired, get some rest. We will wait for Rielle here and find out what she want's, call me if you need me, i'l be down in the tunnel's training." Blackrith then opened the basemant hatch and the sounds of a bow were then being heard across the house.
Alexis Estrada

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion