Second invasion

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC: If I'm inactive here (I shouldn't be) or not, feel free to use Ashina however you want, but don't take her far from where I left her unless you put her back where you found her (no, that's just filthy...you know what I mean!).
AnDres MeZa

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Ooc:
Sorry I've kinda dissapeared, been at the hospital - I am now a daddy-- horrah!

Ok so here is the route I am thinking... The Altmer are aware they did not open the gate, but the dact that one opened they are using as a distraction to carry out their "plan". They are simply working against those who are trying to close it.

Also, it seems the knights of the nine have vanished, imma get things rolling, just let me know if I overstep my bounds.

------------

At the first sunlight of the day, Alissor and his group had just finished packing up camp. Tulivan, Alissor's second-in-command was just returning from the west-side camp.

"Captain, the legonairs have just started off towards the north - the various militias behind them... Shall we follow?" Asked Tulivan.

"Yes, of course, give the order Tulivan, anything that isn't yet packed leave behind.". Replied Alissor.

Alissor's team consited of himself and 9 other spearman, Tulivan, and 9 other swordsman, 5 archers and a mage-lord known as Urolsolo. Ironically, every member of the team was more adept in the use of magick than their leader, who was an embarrasment in that department but top-class in every other.
Alissor's two visitors from this morning were also travelling with them, but not outright in plain sight. Alissor had ordered them to remain in the trees and foilage to avoid curiousity from the Imperials - probably a step on the safe side, but who knows, one of the men up ahead may have at least half a brain.

26 Altmer in all. The shipmaster laughed at their number, but these 26 Altmer, with the help of some others, would be remembered as heroes to their kind.

/

::on the road to the north::

Alissor and his men were marched behind the rest of the troops, far enough to be left to their own conversation, but close enough to observe. From what Alissor and Tulivan could tell, there were around 4 different citizen-militia groups, shabbily armed and dressed - it may have been the first time holding a weapon for some. In front of the mass of citizen-soldiers, there were 3 squads of legionairs, numbering around 15 men each, marching neatly in formation. They tried to march as tightly in formation as possible, but lacked the rhythm of his Mer, Alissor thought with pride. In front of the legion soldiers, there were a group of Imperials dressed in white and red. Alissor didn't know who they were as they didn't look like normal legionairs and they seemed to be the commanding officers of this circus.

"Tulivan" Alissor said, turning towards his master swordsman.

"Yes, Lord?" Tullivan replied tactly.

"When these children ahead of us make camp for the evening, I want you to continue north and deliver this letter to the others." Alissor took the letter from under his vest and handed it to Tulivan.

"Yes Sera" and Tulivan tucked the letter into his tunic. "I shall obtain a horse from one of the militia men when they are bedding down."

"Great. For Summerset, Tulivan!"

"For Alinor, Captain, then Summerset - if their is time!"

The two Altmer captains shared a laugh and continued along the road.
Kieren Thomson

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 am

As Gratch and Darlith followed them, one of the Altmer gave them strange looks, unsure of why they were even with them but not wanting to make too many enemeis though Alissor seemed not to mind that they were following as they continued...

"hmm, they seem to have a good bit of experience but I must say that their mage seems to lack in the arts of magicka..."

"perhaps we could change this master?"

"no, Rifts are too hard to control as it is, we don't want to endanger them all..."

As Darlith's stomache started to grumble he picked up some mushrooms laying around and began to nibble on them

"you know those will stunt your magicka for a while right?"

"yes, but I don't think we will run into the Dark brotherhood along our way so it should be fine..."

"if you say so, I won't stop you but if you perish just remember that I will too and won't be as forgivign in the Rift realms..."

"yes master just make sure you don't do the same!"

((ok so for those wondering WTF that just meant: Gratch died in the rift between oblivion and Tamriel and as such has to have a creatures soul bind him to Tamriel (like daedric weapons and armour) but if the person who he is using as a medium dies, they are pulled in with him or vise versa.

so in a way you can think of Gratch as a familiar but is the master instead of the subject since he could shove a dagger into his heart and they would both bleed and die since they are one of the same, think of it like a person becoming a lich and how they usually "hide their soul" from others though in this case they are not bound to stay near each other))
Oyuki Manson Lavey

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 am

OOC: Mealanaidheachd, Alissor. Or congratulations ;)
BRAD MONTGOMERY

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 pm

: in the Imperial City:

Elanimie payed her final fee's and returned the key back to the property owner.

"Leaving so soon?" the Breton said half jokingly. Elanimie had rented the apartment for a few months, but most of the property owner's other patrons stayed much longer. Elanimie left without saying a word. Earlier in the day Elanimie had sent a messanger on a treck to Valenwood with a few sealed letters, and paying off the apartment was her last errand she had to carry out before heading to the waterfront and boarding her ride back to "civilization".
Elanimie boarded the vessel without hesitation, for her job here was done. Alissor and his men were on Silver Road following the legions to the gate, the sealed orders en route to Valenwood - things were going smoothly. Her arrival back to Summerset wouldn't be very relaxing, not for a awhile anyway, as there was still plenty of business to take care of. She had to make sure all the Lord-kings of the various cities were still "playing nice" so to speak.

Elanimie always thought politics to be somewhat of a game, like children arguing in a field about who's rock is who's, but at the same time, a game that must be played. As it were, the many Lord-kings of Summerset finally made somewhat of an, yet shaky, aliance. This many stood for one reason, every Altmer wishes to be free of the Empire. With that goal in view, it would be her job to make sure Summerset didn't erupt into a massive civil war that would leave them vunerable to outside attack. There would have to be order, for order there would have to be one true King.... or Queen. Elanimie favored the ladder.
Amy Melissa

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Dawn on the fringes of Morrowind. The Ashland camp, distinctive oval shape, a scar upon the landscape of pristine white snow, unblemished and boundless, with sharpened stake fences and fresh thrown earth, a raw intrusion, a flesh wound, of the mountainside. It bears the Zelaku tribal motto in Daedric lettering, painted onto the tented hides.
Men struggle with harness, fingers clumsy with cold, and mouths breathing steam were scattered about the front of the yurts, wrestling to tame their guar, their painted faces hideous in the near dark. Others rallied to the standard in the centre of the camp, holding their wives close with their luggage rolled up into a folded bedroll on their backs to avoid the crush. There were others who were scattered across the sides of the corrie, searching for the path that had disappeared in the snow.
Ashina wasn't confident about addressing all of her soldiers and camp followers assembled in one place, but she had to. She needed to get them moving again before sunrise, or the Imperials would soon catch up with her. Packing the camp would be no mean feat. The tribe needed inspiration, and Ashina was the only one who could give it.
At last report, Assamma-Idan had taken the best hunters left and had scouted ahead, Nirabi was attempting to track the Imperials with the help of her brothers, and even Sakira was not to be disturbed for some undisclosed reason. Ashina felt that she was losing control. But that was nothing new. She didn't mind. It took a weight off of her shoulders.
"Keep it up, we can't fall behind! No slackers and no cheating, we've got to get moving again! Pack up, get your things, and let's go! We'll cross the border soon if we hurry! We must not let the Imperials catch us!" Ashina cried, adding more to her intermittent braodcasts from beneath the standard, which had been going on for hours.

sunny lovett

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:02 pm

@ gallowglass

Tappa let! We named him William Bailyn (he will go by Bailyn).
aisha jamil

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

The gaurds were watching Lorn as he helped pack, though it was cold, he was used to the harsh climate and was able to pack things slightly quicker then the others... Though he didn't dare get near the guars as he was unfamiliar with them as he heard someone shout...

"Keep it up, we can't fall behind! No slackers and no cheating, we've got to get moving again! Pack up, get your things, and let's go! We'll cross the border soon if we hurry! We must not let the Imperials catch us!"

and he added "You heard her! get moving if you don't want to be fodder!" jokingly as one of the gaurds glared at him.

meanwhile

"master,how long do you think it will take till we get to the gate?"

"theres no telling how long but I believe we have a good bit to go..." He then walker to the front and said "Mind if I cause a little mischief at the next pond? I've had the urge to let out these little monsters!" he said pulling out a small container that seemed to be filled with miniature, angy, slaughter fish that were trying to jump out of the container with their mouths against the lid knawing at it "they like to bite" he added with a cruel smile on his face as one that was slightly larger bit at a small insect that had gotten in through the air holes...
Umpyre Records

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:21 pm

OOC:

Tappa let!

Tapadh leat - Highland Gaelic :D And that name has a ring to it, I like it.
{Richies Mommy}

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 pm

((theres nothing I can really do at the moment XD))
Bitter End

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:48 pm

: just south of Bruma :

Tulivan crept up to one of the large tents, in which some militia men were no doubtedly fast asleep. Being citizens and not soldiers, a constant guard on vigil was not a requirement and noone ever volunteered for the post. As Tulian moved around to the long side of the rectangle tent where the horses were tied up, he heard a twig crack in the woods. Peering off into the foilage Tulivan made out two figures, one of whom was slapping the other around -- must have been the two that had been following them. Tulivan didn't know who they were or why they were following, but Alissor must have -- it was obvious to every one of the Altmer they were not travelling alone, and if Alissor had no longer wished to be followed, they would have made for quick target practice for the archers.

One of the figures walked out of the woods just enough to be illuminated by a nearby torchlight. He nodded, and in return Tulivan did the same, mounting a strong horse.

/

"Master Nurean, orders from Lord Alissor" Tulivan stated sharply, handing over the letter. Nurean swiftly snached the letter and read over it with amazing speed. "Very good, so we give the Imperial mages something to talk about on Urolsolo's signal." Nurean mumbled.

"Nurean, if you don't mind, I think I will stay here rather than returning to the camp. It will be daybreak before I will get there and don't want to cause any kind of complications." said Tulivan.

Nurean, with a sharp look growled "Perhaps... follow me to the cave."
Paul Rice

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:27 pm

probably goign to be banned, feel free to use my chars for the next 4-7 days as necesary unless I come back somehow lol
Jade Barnes-Mackey

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:11 am

probably goign to be banned, feel free to use my chars for the next 4-7 days as necesary unless I come back somehow lol

OOC:Why are you gonna be banned?
Tom Flanagan

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Ashina wrapped her shawl around herself, grateful for the chance she'd had to put on warmer clothing this time, instead of having to beat a hasty retreat from Cheydinhal. For the first time in ages, she had let her hair down so she could put on a headdress, inclusive of a veil to protect her eyes from the sharp snow. Even her cup-bearer and his Dwemer tower shield could not defend her from the blizzard alone, and the many soldiers walking in front were, on Ashina's orders, more concerned with pulling their guars, weighed down by baggage, up the mountain path than they were with keeping Ashina warm.
The gales drowned out the sounds of an argument that was going on - the houses, the villagers crowded outside them, and an enraged Sakira appeared slightly transparent through the swirling snow. Ashina couldn't discern what they were arguing about, but she heard the name Assamma-Idan appear more than once. She knew he'd taken this path earlier, and judging by the way the front doors of some of the houses had been kicked in and there were a few men and women soaked in blood she guessed that Assamma-Idan had lifted the village's cattle.
"We're going over to them," Ashina declared, leading her bodyguard off of the path. With the houses to act as a windbreak, the area she entered, crowded with silent, shaken villagers and the furious local wizard, was much warmer than the rest of the narrow valley. "What's the problem?" she asked the village elder, dressed in robes marked with mystical symbols in the fashion of a powerful illusionist. He immediately pushed Sakira aside, her threats and declarations that she was a priestess of Boethiah not cutting much ice, and burst into a tirade.
"A man and five others came through here earlier, smashed in the doors, stole our food and clothing, and killed the sheep in the pasture! They killed Janus, Beatrice, and Washes-in-Snow, and left us to put out the fires!"
"There's no ash," Sakira said quickly. "And no trace of any fires. And we checked the houses. There's plenty of food and clothing."
"So, what? Assamma-Idan only killed the sheep?" Nirabi replied as she walked up behind them.
"Since when were you on his side?"
"I'm not. I agree, it seems like something he would do..."
"We don't know if it is Assamma-Idan yet," Ashina said, masterfully bringing the argument to a close. "The elder said there were five men with him. Assamma-Idan only took three, I think..."
"And two Imperial hunters he found trying to steal from the outpost he constructed in the corrie beyond that ridge," Sakira said, nodding northeast although the ridge was not visible through the snow.
"No, no excuses, the five were Dunmer!" the elder protested. "Bring them here! They must pay for their crimes!"
"Dunmer?" Nirabi asked. "Ashina, could the Imperials have heard about Assamma-Idan's patrol, and the hunters being taken prisoner, and be trying to frame us?"
"Well, Assamma-Idan came this way," Sakira replied, stopping Ashina from saying almost exactly the same thing and earning a glare as a result. "If there were any Imperials in the area, he'd have found them. He'd also have found the village ruined, and would have looted the food and clothing as well..."
"Not to mention killed the Imperials, instead of two Bretons and a slave," Ashina said, taking Nirabi's side. "Come on. Let's see if we can't find these Imperials, before they find Assamma-Idan."

JeSsy ArEllano

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 am

Oof:

Looks like I'll be the first at the gate?

/

:: camp just south of Bruma ::

It was dawn; Alissor and his mer (minus Tulivan) were just completing the packing of their camp and getting into marching formations for the last leg of the trip. Just ahead on the road, Alissor could see just about everyone else was doing the same, it wouldn't be long until the knights clad in red and white would resume the march. Inspecting farther, Alissor spotted a man dressed in worn leathers and weilding a poorly crafted blade holding his hands on his head and pacing vigourusly. Alissor assumed he was just realizing he would have to walk the rest of the way to Bruma, and allowed himself to laugh a little.

Not 15 mintues later, Alissor saw the sea of men start to shift into shotty lines and resume moving north on the road. Alissor's team had also noticed this, but stayed stillll waiting for the order. "Alinorians. March!". Alissor bellowed, and with that the whole line was moving up the now steep road, a smile on every one of the Altmer's faces.

/

:: atop a cliff face, overlooking both Bruma and the Oblivion gate. ::

Nurean, along with his group of 4 other powerful mages stood atop a hillside looking down onto the city of Bruma. Tulivan emerged from the cave in which his fellow Altmer had been using as their temporary - and hardly noticeable - lodgings. Strapping on his belt, wich held his sheathed longsword, Tulivan approached Nurean. Before he could speak, Nurean turned and said "Beautiful morning, isn't it Tulivan?"

Tulivan looked confused, at it was heavily overcast and the wind was bone-chlling. "I can't say that I agree, Nurean. To tell you the truth, I am not entirely sure Cyrodil is capable of producing anything that can be described that way."

Nurean quickly chuckled. "Ah, perhaps. But it shall be a beautiful evening for sure."

Tulivan looked over the cliff face down onto the city. It appeared there were a great many men and tents set up just outside the city walls. "So today is the day?". Tulivan asked.

"Yes, I do suppose it is.". Nurean mumbled, almost to himself. He then turned to face Tulivan, and more audibly said "They arrived yestarday afternoon. That all night horse ride you did to get here must have taken it out of you - you slept a long while."

Tulivan didn't realize how long he had actually slept until now. "I do suppose you are right, however I am well rested now."

"I would hope. Anyhow, they arrived early enough in the afternoon to make a march on the gate before nightfall, but I imagine they thought better of it and wanted to hold off until today. We will wait on that peak...". Nurean pointed to a nearby cliff face, just a little highter than their current one but with a better view of the gate. "...until we see Urolsolo's signal. At that time we will muster all the fould beasts of Oblivion that wish to poke around on the other side. What arw you going to do, Tulivan?"

"I suppose I will head down to the city, and regroup with my unit.". Tulivan said.

"Very well, we better all get in place.". Nurean said, turning his back and pointing to the higher cliff face. The other mages turned and stared along the steep trail, as Tulivan turned to go downhill.
Laura Hicks

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:26 pm

((last post I'll make before the choir trip))

"Ahh bruma... I've always taken a fancy to this city and wished little harm upon it..." Gratch said as he felt the rift between oblivion and Tamriel growing, "soon it will be large enough to enter unseen and you, Darlith, will get to see where I was imprisoned for so long..."

"but why return to where you were originally imprisoned master?"

" because with you I can open up the rift and we can use it to our advantage!" he lied thinking about how he would let Darlith take his place in the rift, freeing his bound soul and letting him acess his full power, it's now or never he thought as he walked away from the group of Altmer heading towards the gate, though it was cold he could not feel it as he was potentially a gollem in the human world though Darlith shivered as they walked onwards,finally camping as they lit a small animal running around on fire...
W E I R D

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:09 am

Ooc: ok first encounter with the gate here... I will have to control the kotn for now, if I step out of line someone shoot me a pm and I'll edit!

/

:on a mountain path, just outside Bruma to the north:

It was almost time. The legions had started marching for the gate just after sunrise, and behind them their Altmer "allies". The knights dressed in red and white had stopped a few hundred yards away from the gate and were shouting and giving orders to the legionairs, who in turn were instructing the various militias about.
A Imperial soldier approached Alissor and said "So I see you Altmer are planning to defend us from the citizens of Bruma?" Referring to were there formations had set up, about 50 yards behind the last of the men. Alissor glared at the Imperial and said "Cyrodil, from here our archers could hit a worm on a tree. Our mage could call lightning and fire from the sky, and our spearmen and swordsman are far faster than yours. We will swing around the right flank and put to rest and daedra dumb enough to try.". The Imperial stood silent, most likley thinking about the plan that Alissor had actually just made up off the top of his head. "Very well, Altmer, the Knights of the Nine are going to lead the front assualt - and if possible enter the gate to attempt to close it from within. Behind them, I will command the legion divisions to slay any beasts who happen to come out. We have ordered the militias to flank the left and right sides."

Alissor didn't really listen to the Imperial commander, as everything he was saying was irrelivant. Alissor did finally learn who the knights in red and white were - the Knights of the Nine. Cyrodil's protectors... Of all the men here, they would be the toughest to slay, but they would be slain.

As the Imperial walked back to his regiment, Alissor turned to Tulivan and said "I guess its as good as time as ever to start our little rebelion, what do you think?"

Tulivan looked straight forward "I would say so. For Summerset."

Alissor turned around and faced his mer. He looked all of them in the eye for a second each, and they all knew what this meant. Alissor's eyes froze on Urolsolo, the mage-lord, and tapped the butt of his spear on the ground. With that, Urolsolo pointed his staff upward, and mumbled something incoherantly. A blazing beam of light shot from his staff to the heavens, illuminating the battlefield-to-be better than the sun on this overcast day. Almost all the men ahead turned around to see the specatcle, amused and curious.

/

"That's the signal!". Nurean cried. Instantly and in unison all of the mages raised their arms and began chanting vigourosly. Effortlessly, Nurean and his mages were cancling out and spells the Imperial mages were casting to keep the gate as little as possible, then something happenend. A ground shaking thunder sounded from the sky, from the mountains, from the valley, from every direction. Almost instantly the gate strated growing in in length and hight, spreading like a wildfire would if the hills were coated with oil. The gate stood as wide as the formations and the battlefield, and so high there wansn't a visible line of where the gate stopped and the sky started. Nurean himself was even shocked.

/

The army of men stood silent at first, unable to believe what they were witnessing. That did not last long however has waves of daedra came pouring from the curtain that blanketed the horizon. The men readied their weapons as quickly as possible, and charged to meet the army of daedra. It was choas. Orders were not followed out of fear or adrenaline, and formations broke. Men and deadra were falling in numbers, it was time.

Alissor yelled as loud as he could "Alinorians, today we free our kind from foreign control, today we take back what is ours, today - we become heroes. Charge!"

The group of elves slammed into the rear of the militia and legions cluster of scattered formations. Spears forward, arrows flying by the heads of those on the Altmeri front, men were falling almost for no reason. At first in the chaos, most of the men didn't realize the betrayal, but after a few minutes it was obvious the group of elves were carving through the lines.
maya papps

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 pm

Ooc: ok first encounter with the gate here... I will have to control the kotn for now, if I step out of line someone shoot me a pm and I'll edit!

/

:on a mountain path, just outside Bruma to the north:

It was almost time. The legions had started marching for the gate just after sunrise, and behind them their Altmer "allies". The knights dressed in red and white had stopped a few hundred yards away from the gate and were shouting and giving orders to the legionairs, who in turn were instructing the various militias about.
A Imperial soldier approached Alissor and said "So I see you Altmer are planning to defend us from the citizens of Bruma?" Referring to were there formations had set up, about 50 yards behind the last of the men. Alissor glared at the Imperial and said "Cyrodil, from here our archers could hit a worm on a tree. Our mage could call lightning and fire from the sky, and our spearmen and swordsman are far faster than yours. We will swing around the right flank and put to rest and daedra dumb enough to try.". The Imperial stood silent, most likley thinking about the plan that Alissor had actually just made up off the top of his head. "Very well, Altmer, the Knights of the Nine are going to lead the front assualt - and if possible enter the gate to attempt to close it from within. Behind them, I will command the legion divisions to slay any beasts who happen to come out. We have ordered the militias to flank the left and right sides."

Alissor didn't really listen to the Imperial commander, as everything he was saying was irrelivant. Alissor did finally learn who the knights in red and white were - the Knights of the Nine. Cyrodil's protectors... Of all the men here, they would be the toughest to slay, but they would be slain.

As the Imperial walked back to his regiment, Alissor turned to Tulivan and said "I guess its as good as time as ever to start our little rebelion, what do you think?"

Tulivan looked straight forward "I would say so. For Summerset."

Alissor turned around and faced his mer. He looked all of them in the eye for a second each, and they all knew what this meant. Alissor's eyes froze on Urolsolo, the mage-lord, and tapped the butt of his spear on the ground. With that, Urolsolo pointed his staff upward, and mumbled something incoherantly. A blazing beam of light shot from his staff to the heavens, illuminating the battlefield-to-be better than the sun on this overcast day. Almost all the men ahead turned around to see the specatcle, amused and curious.

/

"That's the signal!". Nurean cried. Instantly and in unison all of the mages raised their arms and began chanting vigourosly. Effortlessly, Nurean and his mages were cancling out and spells the Imperial mages were casting to keep the gate as little as possible, then something happenend. A ground shaking thunder sounded from the sky, from the mountains, from the valley, from every direction. Almost instantly the gate strated growing in in length and hight, spreading like a wildfire would if the hills were coated with oil. The gate stood as wide as the formations and the battlefield, and so high there wansn't a visible line of where the gate stopped and the sky started. Nurean himself was even shocked.

/

The army of men stood silent at first, unable to believe what they were witnessing. That did not last long however has waves of daedra came pouring from the curtain that blanketed the horizon. The men readied their weapons as quickly as possible, and charged to meet the army of daedra. It was choas. Orders were not followed out of fear or adrenaline, and formations broke. Men and deadra were falling in numbers, it was time.

Alissor yelled as loud as he could "Alinorians, today we free our kind from foreign control, today we take back what is ours, today - we become heroes. Charge!"

The group of elves slammed into the rear of the militia and legions cluster of scattered formations. Spears forward, arrows flying by the heads of those on the Altmeri front, men were falling almost for no reason. At first in the chaos, most of the men didn't realize the betrayal, but after a few minutes it was obvious the group of elves were carving through the lines.
Cathrin Hummel

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 am

Nurean lowered his arms and shouted "Alright, that should be enough. We don't want every deadra in Oblivion out down there!" The other mages stopped, letting the Imperial spellcasters close the gate down to size.

/

Alissor and his spearman were in a crescent formation steadily marching forward, stepping over the fallen. Tulivan's swordsman had split into two groups of 5 and were on the crescent's flanks. In the rear, in a horizontal line the archers were unloading their quivers and in the middle Urolsolo was casting an assortment of spells. Most of the militia men in the rear flanks had been disposed of and the Alissor and his team were now battling legonairs, who were being squeezed by a dwindling group of daedra, and the team of 26 Altmer.

From what Alissor could tell, the battle was nearly won. The gate was closing in size rapidly, and they were pushing the last of the Imperials towards it. The Knights of the Nine were still in the very front, now withinh steps of the gate. They were skilled warriors, Alissor noted, and they had choped down most of the daedra who came at them. "Forward! Forward! Alissor screamed, and the crescent formation marched on. One of the Knights of the Nine glared towards Alissor and met his eyes. In eachother, both saw the same thing - hatred, and the will to fight til the end. The Knight then rallied his men, but instead of coming towards Alissor's formation, turned and jumped through the Oblivion gate just as it was closing up.

Alissor and his men finished off the rest of the daedra and observed the battlefield. It was a sea of blood, bodies of men and beast were stacked apon eachother. "Captain, look, some soldiers retreating down the hill!" One of his mer informed him.
"Let them go, for they can tell the others their Empire is done for." Ordered Alissor.

Alissor's mer were getting back in to rows, making sure their companions were alright. Everyone was accounted for, but one... Tulivan. The squad of mer scowered the field looking for their second-in-command but were failing to find him. Alissor was turning to order his men into formation when he saw the lifless body of his friend. "Ah, Tulivan." Alissor sighed and removed the blade from Tulivan's neck. "What am I going to tell your wife when I come home without her Tuli?" Alissor said to himself. He then picked up Tulivan's sword and stabbed it into the soil. "You, and you.". Alissor ordered "carry his body with us, we will not leave him here to rot with these men.". Alissor removed Tulivan's silver helm and sat it on the hilt of the sword he stuck in the ground.

"Ok, let's go. With this loss the Empire will be crippled. They won't be able to hold that gate closed for long, and when it opens Cyrodil will fall." Alissor said. "Alinorians. Summerset will be free again. You will be rememberd as heroes. As for Tulivan, he will live amongst the God's."
Bee Baby

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:54 pm

The lightning bolt blasted the snow from the rocks, and the rocks from each other, scattering them in every direction and destroying the last thing to stand between the tribe and the Velothi Valley. Ashina and the soldiers at the front stepped back, shielding their eyes from the debris, but Sakira was proud of her efforts and knew she did not have to move because of her accurate spellcasting. The debris wouldn't reach her.
"Good," Ashina said, in place of congratulations. "The footsteps continue through here, this must be where Assamma-Idan went. Come on." She regained her balance, and set off at a brisk march, not liking being stuck between two snowy mountains after they'd been struck with an incredibly powerful beam of electricity. The tribe followed, although it took them a few moments to pick up their possessions from the ground and to wake their guar.
"This is still fruitless, Ashina," Sakira stated. "We don't need to find Assamma-Idan, he's perfectly capable on getting around the mountains on his own."
"He's being framed. The Imperials will be closing in on him as we speak."
"They're also following us, Ashina. We can't stop to find people, we've got to keep moving or we'll be overran. The Daedra invaded last night - I sensed it myself - so therefore we..."
"We know that the Imperials will be fighting the Daedra of Oblivion rather than the Ashkhan of the Zelaku Tribe, right?"

Natalie Harvey

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Gratch looked at the chaos and beckoned to his servant as they made their way to the gate, the daedra had nothing to do with them from a small enchantment they had put over them until they finally arrived at the base....

"it is here Darlith..." Gratch said pointing towards a small purple stone in the strange rock that surounded the gate...

"Finally what we were searching for!"

"I would like you to go first Darlith... you have been a valuable ally to me..."

As he touched the small stone it opened into a miniature oblivion gate but was a strange shade of grey... suddenly he heard in his mind "you traitor! we had a deal! you are my familiar you cannot dispose of me like this or you will die!"

"you don't understand the power of binding your soul to another person, you have chosen your own fate"
Liv Staff

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:20 pm

I've desided to leave this RP, since the party I'm with has just dissapeared and I'm the only one posting on theirs, and becasue of this slowdown I'm too far behind to catch up, it was fun, though... Bye. :)
Maya Maya

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 pm

(( that stinks, we'll miss you pally (accepted term for paladin) ))

As Gratch felt his white hand turning back to a familiar shade of green as he moaned, through the powerful bindings he was required to take the soul of the one who bound him in order to free himself and he wasn ow mortal... As he looked around to make sure the daedra weren't looking at him like a tasty morsal, he touched the stone sending him into the familiar flame bitten, foggy world between Oblivion and Tamriel and saw three figures chained against the wall, his soul, an old nord, and Darlith who was looking like an albino dark elf by that point...

"I see you need this." He said holding out his hand which to him looked normal but to Darlith had a bright blue light emenating from it...

"explain to him what is happening Forklexs Rocklaner," Gratch said looking at the old man and nudging his head towards the elf. (if you haven't guessed it already Forlexs (4-lex-es) is
Spoiler
Lorn's father...

As the dark elf began to scream he went over to another area of the realm and exited coming near a cemetary in the material plane (tamriel) it's amazing how far I can travel now that I'm not bound to that fool he thought as he began the process of transfering his soul, when he remembered when he couldn't and how he had released his into the cemetary dephs...
Hussnein Amin

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:29 am

Rielle arrived at the arranged rendevous for her and Thandran.Although she intended to wait she began to have doubts; how long should she wait for? Should she not hurry on to Bruma and meet her contacts lest they get impatient and leave? Rielle sighed and made a decision. She would leave for Bruma.

Rielle continued walking till she arrived at the stables outside of the Imperial City.

"You there Orc!" she cried at one of the attendents "I need a horse, what can you offer me?"

The stable was serverly inequipped and sold very few horses. Most of which were not worthy of being ridden. Rielle looked over the selection disappointed.

"I'll take which ever will get me to Bruma the quickest" The orc bowed and went to organise her ride. Rielle left the stables and went into the Imperial City to find someone who she could pay to wait at the bridge for Thandran. Finding a young, impovrished boy Rielle offered the child a great deal of gold to stand at the meeting place for as long as necessary, promising Thandran would pay the boy more when he arrived at the bridge the child reluctantly agreed.

Rielle pursed her lips and contemplated her situation. She needed more suitable clothing for her journey, a bow and arrow and possibly a dagger, food for the journey a list of small integral items that she could not do the trip without. However to do this she needed money and she had left the mansion in a hurry and as such had no money. Rielle put on a proud face and walked toward the Imperial bank.
JUDY FIGHTS

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm

OOC: I'll be making a big post here later. I'm just reserving this lot...although what I write shouldn't affect many of you, so if you have something to say (no really short posts) then say it.
Alexandra Louise Taylor

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion