Second invasion

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I was very impatient lol

for those who want an advanced story on everything going on, http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=969522 if not then just keep reading on lol

If you have questions and comments then post at gatalis@live.com

New members must find a way to get in, perhaps passing the road or joined the job/quest late

The story: ten years after the death of the emporer and the great hero saving us all (or so we think), Ocato has called a group of adventurers to service Cyrodil. The great hero didn't completely destroy the seige of the Oblivion masses of deadra and dremora but only prolong it. A new gate, unlike all others, has now opened up in the far off corners of the Jerall Mountains. (ignore the stupidity of it but it had to be different lol [img]http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/Gatalis/-240552375-1.jpg[/img] -image) He wants you to investigate this far off area and find out whats going on at all costs as the current arch mage has sent out his finest scholars and defenders to gaurd the gate and keep it from expanding any more then it has but what hope is there for lowly adventurers?

You will notice that Cyrodil is much different then it once was, a mass outbreak of porpheric hemophillia has ocured in skingrad, a necromancer has accidently created a cross breed of a bear and zombie, imps have become very frisky of late, and a new guild called "the theives brotherhood is now here. Cyrodil in general is much more dangerous then it once was and so the locals have adapted new ways of fighting and cross breeds are no longer looked down apon (as much).

once more note of caution is that we will be using as close to "real time" as possible in an rp so you can't scale Cyrodil in 2 days ok? (and the border marks aren't there either lol)

*= needed
Setup…

Name:*

Race:*

Class:*

Proficiencies:*

Personality:

Background info:

Diseases they may/may not have:

Anything else needed:

Appearance/pic:*

Overall morality:*

(RP rules)

it is unlimited meaning you can join in at any time

please don't take control of another persons character without their permission

you don't have to be literate (really well detailed and such) unless you want to but don't use txt tlk

you can control as many people as you want but I sugest starting with a max of 2-3 and make "sub characters" (characters that aren't as important and not as detailed like a wizard breton or something) that way you don't have to make every post super super long/short

you can make one liner posts as long as you don't do it with every post lol

major/minor faction Positions: only one person may be these and note that these may/may nto be harder then a regular character as you have a whole faction to watch over (excluding a few)
listener: open
master of the fighters guild: open
arch mage: open
knights of the nine comander: PaladinOfTheNine
order of virtueous blood leader: open
head priest/priestess of any church: all open
thieves guild doyen: open
gray fox: open (I don't think people being the gray fox is a good idea because it may take away from the RP but if you want to you can)
grand champion: open
captain of the gaurd: (any city)
others may be choosen but you need to tell me if you want them up here or not...

Story so far:

PaladinOfTheNine's team has left the tavern and is heading out…

Damin's team is at Rielle's palace fighting the Thieves brotherhood

Ashina's getting help from daedra and allies ( I think )

Damin's list'o'players so far

- Gatalis (character Lorn Rocklaner)
- Gallowglass (character Ashina Zelaku)
- Benrahir (character Arthur Codill)
- Paladinofthenine (character Gavin Artois)
- Lonelydogs (character Thendran)
- Shard (character M'oiq)
-Flamez (character Blackrith)

TEAMS:
Team 1:

- Gallowglass (character Ashina Zelaku)
- Benrahir (character Arthur Codill)
- Paladinofthenine (character Gavin Artois)

Team 2:

- Lonelydogs (character Thendran)
- Gatalis (character Lorn Rocklaner)
- Damin (character Rielle)
- Shard (character M'oiq) ( BTW, I’m only listing you here temporarily until you decide, sorry we kinda cut you out… you can probably just say you were with us or set out and again… sorry!)

unspecified: Flamez (character Blackrith)

CHARACTERS: if you wish to repost your "sheets" then feel free, if not then you don't have to lol, since this is the new thread (since I'm too impatient to wait 8 posts) it would be a good time to make any minor changes to your character though...

final note: sorry for all the spaces but the copy paste had a bit of problems and was counting certain simbols on my keyboard as spaces like ' and ,
Alyce Argabright

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 am

((though you don't have to, I would like people to make a repost of their most recent action so that we are on the same track lol))

As Lorn pummeled the man to the ground he called one of the servants and told her to bind him to the wall with something... anything! "this one is probably a Lead..." he suddenly gripped his shoulder as someone had barely missed hitting his neck... His face started to turn a shade of deep red as he picked up his warhammer and started to go into a rage. As a brotherhood member went to tak the same shot he smashed his arm and took the spike on the end and shove it through his forhead. Now that the body was impaled on the bloody warhammer he started to smack people with it a flung the body at someone who was about to make a killing blow on one of the servants and it litterally lft a dent in the wall... a few minutes later and the room was full of dead carcasses as he called out "For Lodos!" and fell on the ground from lack of blood as he managed to smash one of the rouge's feet and they began screaming in agony...
GLOW...

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 pm

OOC Im glad weve finally started the new thread :D
This was my last post.

Thandran could hear the sounds of fighting coming from a little bit further into the manor. He was running through a long corridor and could see windows facing the backyard at the far end. The fighting seemed to be coming from just around the corner... Suddenly everything seemed to be bathed in light.Thandran blacked out for a few seconds but when he snapped back to consciousness he was against the wall. In front of him where the last segment of hallway had been was a gaping whole. Through the flames he could see that the rubble had formed a ramp to the floor below and a group of brother hood thieves were charging up it going the other direction.They were flanking the others! He made his decision. He stumbled to his feet and moved away from the whole.HE than ran straight at it and leaped the entire gap and landed nimbly on the other side.One of the thieves heard him and turned around to investigate but Thandran slammed into against the wall and out of the window. A second man came at him. He dodged the first overhead strike and twisted around behind him cutting across his neck with his sword , severing the spine. The third man came at him in a flurry that he barely parried but a shot got through and ripped through the light armor he was wearing and left a deep cut across his chest.Thandran ducked the mans attempt to severe his head. he kicked the man in the knee cap and broke it. He fell to the ground in pain so Thandran drove his sword through his chest. There were two more ahead of him. By now the flames licked the floor and the walls behind him. He could feel their hot presence urging him on. The only safe way was through them.

Thandran performed a trick he had learned just over a year ago...As he ran at the men he jumped so his feet hit the wall on an angle , he kicked off the wall and front flipped behind the men. Suddenly dropping to the ground the men's retaliatory strikes flew high.One was rewarded with the pommel of Thandrans sword in his crotch. As he doubled over Thandran rolled around him and pushed him onto the second man , knocking them out the window. Slowly he rose to his feet. His sword and arms covered in blood and the back of his cloths partly burned. He turned around a corner in time to see a group of servants rushing down a flight of stairs in front of him , carrying an unconscious man.
OTTO

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Spertikitus suddenly looked over at Lorn and said "great... just what I needed..." As he shot a fireball at a group of them. The midget argonian then made his way to Lorn and began to drag him into a corner away from the bloodshed grunting and muttering "jeez! how much does that hammer weigh?" Finally after much work and only moving him a couple of inches he released Lorn's grip on the daedric warhammer making him much, much lighter.

Suddenly one of the rouges called out "I got it! now lets get the other items!" as she picked up the hammer as if it weighed nothing... It was as if she was related to Lorn but who was she?

Finally after much effort Spertikitus got Lorn into one of the corners and patched up his wounds when he noticed the hammer gone and someone jumping out the window with it... "an angry nord won't be a pretty seen" he mumbled as he jumped out the window following her...
Everardo Montano

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 pm

As Blackrith walked through Cheydinhal, carefully watching every movement a person would make, he came to the Well which led to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. Once he climbed to the bottom, he walked over to his 3 friends who were sitting down round a table.
"My friend's, i have something very important to tell you."
"Well come on good friend!, tell us!", "Yeah tell us!"
Blackrith sighed and Ashtik, Aliana and Rograth all understood what it was. "The Count of Cheydinhal is sending me to the Imperial city to see if i can help in anyway i can with the Oblivion gates, luckily the Imperial city is suppose to be where my birth mother came from, so i need to find out about her, please don't try to keep me here."
"No, no my friend, what about your contract's? and us?"
"Please understand that this is something i must do, and if i don't return please try to give my spirit rest by finding who my mother was. May Sithis watch over you.." And Blackrith started climbing the ladder again up to Cheydinhal in the dead of night at 2:34pm, he met up with his horse Deepscorn and started on his journey to the Imperial City.

(OOC: Is that ok? :P)
Angus Poole

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Rielle relocated to her room, the most secure room in the villa, with her assistant; waiting patiently for the others to clean the palace. Rielle was pacing contemplating the slaugher that was taking place in the palace.

"I think we need to relocate, as soon as we can. What are the brotherhoods intentions? We are clearly not safe." Rielle sat before her fireplace "Lorn, I believe, intends to capture one of the brotherhood for interrogation."

"Where shall we go?"

Biting her lip Rielle thought about it "Cheydinhal? Bruma perhaps? Maybe I can ask the blades if I can we can hire their fortress? They are a somewhat redundant force now.....?"

"Good idea ma'am. I shall draft a letter"

"Thank you, while you are doing that I shall take my leave and help purge the palace"

Rielle walked over to a cupboard and withdrew from it an enchanted elven bow, it was glowing blue and gave one the idea of cold. This bow was in incredible working order, equipping a quiver of enchanted arrows to her back Rielle unlocked her door and after nodding at her assistant left the room and headed toward the commotion - arrow notched in her bow.
candice keenan

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 pm

OOC Yup very nice :D

The servants saw him , seeing the blood covering his body and his sword and hands drenched in blood , they panicked. Thinking he was one of the brotherhood several of the men left their charge and ran down the stairs to attack him. Thandran sheathed his sword and held up his hands to show he meant no harm.One of the servants was close enough to see his face and recoiled in shock. He held up a hand to stop those behind him. "Ma..ma..master Thandran we have all been looking everywhere for you. The Lady has been worried that you haven't turned up..." Thandran stopped him mid sentence to ask a question " Whats happening? Where did the brother hood come from?" He noticed the wounded servant they were holding " Wheres Rielle? Is she safe?"
"She is safe , she will want to see you." He looked around " Gosh i have no idea where master Lorn has run off to , he is strong enough to hold his own. Come with us we will find a way to the lady's private chambers". The servant turned around and mentioned the others to follow him. Thandran took the rear , he drew his sword and kept it out in case any more brotherhood men turned up.
Bambi

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:22 pm

OOC: Flamez, you really should follow the story. Ashina's forces sacked the city of Cheydinhal, and now they've abandoned it. There's no count, although the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary still stands ;)

Ashina folded the map and slid it behind her sash. She did the same as before and looked around, but she could neither hear or see over the winter gales which pitched her against a wall of snow that even her archer's eyes could not penetrate. She turned back to her sister with a look of dismay.
"Are you sure that's not the Ouada Aldmerisada?" Ashina asked, a reference to the Ashland name for the river that ran past the Temple of the Ancestor Moths. She was convinced that the trickling stream, the only thing she could see clearly thanks to it reflecting the light from the otherwise useless spell she had cast on herself, was that, rather than the source of the river that ran into the Thir from west of Varanis Hall.
"Yes, the scouts say the Ouada Aldmerisada is to the southeast. That river there leads to Ouadabridge, on the Thir," was the reply.
"Well I won't be satisfied until we cross the border," Ashina stated, turning away from the edge of the rock and walking back down the path to where she had ordered the tribe to set up the camp. Her sister followed her, in less of a sour mood thanks to her warmer clothing. "What of the patrols that followed our scouts?"
"Nirabi and her hunters led them into a trap near Lake Arrius, and shot them."
"Shot?" Ashina asked. "Their orders were to take prisoners!"
"The Imperials fell into the water, Ashina, and were wearing heavy armour. Unless someone goes looking for them and happens to dive into the lake, there's nothing to see."
"What about their horses?"
"They're being brought back to the camp," Sakira replied, following her sister into the light of the guards' torches. "You should be able to see them in a minute, and speak with Nirabi yourself." Ashina nodded, and looked out across the camp.
The strong Ashland hunters were doing their best, despite the wind, to erect the tents of guar hide, netch leather, and spider silk, throwing the pelts of bears that were native to Cyrodiil across the completed structures as insulation. The men who were either too old, too young, or too exhausted to help the hunters served as windbreaks for the women and children whose accomodation was still on the back of a guar or a pile on the floor wherever it had been unloaded.
There were, of course, those who were still struggling through the blizzard, pressing on with their babes on their shoulders to reach the shelter of the corrie that the camp was nestled into.
"Send some hunters to help them," Ashina commanded. "I'll help get their tent up."

Sara Lee

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 am

Lorn looked around in the almost abandoned room as a few groaning members of the brotherhood were laying on the ground, most of them bleeding to death and quickly piled up the dead ones in the corner, takeing a torch and lightng it up... Finally after binding and healing those who didn't die he grunted "ugg... my head is killing me... what happened?"

Suddenly he heard a muffled scream as he saw that the one he took captive was still awake and walked over to him, ignorant that his hammer was gone (as it is alost always strapped to his back or in his hands unless he is sleeping) and said "So, what the hell do you think your doing?"

"n...n...n...noth...nothing, just strolling by and figured easy money."

He quickly upercut the theif with his good hand and said "now, are you going to tell me the truth or do I have to beat the [censored] out of you? No theives attack in this many numbers unless it's important, bortherhood or not."

"ok... o...o...ok... we came here in search of someone and have had an eye on some... items..."

At the word items Lorn noticed he was extremely light and his hammer was missing, after searching the room for a few minutes he started to turn a very deep shade of red as he went up to the theif and said in a very rageful manner "where the hell is my hammer, lie to me and I'll rip your bloody heart out!"

"I don't know!" Lorn broke his leg "hhhhhhuuuurrrrrgggg... I don't, don't know..." he then started breaking his fingers one by one until finally he talked in a very hushed voice he slightly cried "Our leader has it! I don't know where they are heading as they only told a few people..."

"Lorn glared at him though he knew he was telling the truth and said "and what's her name?"

"I think it's Sariah, Sariah something but most of us call her troll speaker..."

Lorn instantly recognised the name and knew how they had gotten the hammer out... With a grim face he old Shilleka to keep an eye on him and he walked down the hall to find the others and picked up a small pillar that had broken off the wall weilding it like a mace in a hushed whispered tone he said "Take no prisoners, the one room is full of em..." Ignoring the fact that his shoulder still wasn't healed and he was probably running on adreniline

Meanwhile Spertikitus had finally chased them all the way to the bruma caverns before finally giving up the chase, he soon made his way back to the mansion to see the fighting was still going on and decided to wait outside...
Bambi

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 am

Nirabi walked along the beaten track, hugging the cliff-face beside her. There was barely enough room for her to step on the narrow, crumbling path, and every footstep shook loose some of the ancient Ayleid limestone that the path was built with. The rubble, sent rolling down the mountainside onto the ice of a frozen river far below, reminded her that if she did not watch her footing she would slide, and would take the young girl, whose hand she was holding, down with her.
The hunting party, a group of about fifteen people, was also following her every step, crunching what she did not knock from the mountain into the damp earth. Although they were just below the snowstorms that swept the mountain range, the air was still cold, and the fact that they had to stay close together for warmth made sure that they were going slowly. Even their guar, which was holding the single deer they had killed in its mouth, bounding along behind them like a puppy, did not like their pace, and often made bizarre noises in an attempt to hurry them.
"Go on, just take a step," an Ashlander woman softly encouraged the young girl, who was clinging to Nirabi's hand. "Just get over the gap after Nirabi does," she whispered. Nirabi nodded, and, making sure she did not drag the girl with her, she clambered across the rockface, dropping down on the other side of the area of the path that had collapsed. She immediately turned back to the girl.
"Come on," she said, coaxing her forwards, gently pulling at her hand. "There's water down there. Even if you fall, you'll be okay." Well, that was a lie. The water was frozen, and the rocks by the beach would tear the girl to pieces.
Nonetheless, the girl trusted Nirabi, not knowing that she had killed her father at Lake Arrius, and followed her lead. She put a shaky foot out above the gap, and pushed off. Nirabi wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, and put her gently down beside her on the other side of the collapsed path. She grinned at the Ashlander woman.
"I don't need help," the Ashlander woman smiled, and she leapt across the gap as soon as Nirabi and the girl were out of the way.
"Okay, come on, the rest of you! It looks like it's smooth from this point on, and I can see the bridge. No more distractions!"
Nirabi stood with the girl against the rock as the rest of the hunting party shuffled past them. One of the last to do so, Assamma-Idan, stopped, and whispered in Nirabi's ear.
"No distractions? Rich, Nirabi..." Nirabi scowled, and gently ushered the young girl away.
"Go and follow Yan Yenabi," she said. "I need to talk with Uncle Assamma-Idan." The girl did as instructed, although it took what was actually quite a hard push to get her moving, and Nirabi turned back to Assamma-Idan. "Uncle! Ha!" Assamma-Idan's reaction was instant.
In a sudden rush of energy, he pressed his booted heel into Nirabi's bare foot and grabbed her by the neck, and thrust her against the wall. With his face paint, that made all his face black besides the nose and cheeks, he was an intimidating sight, but, besides the initial shock which caused her to gasp, Nirabi didn't even flinch. She drew her blade, but, not wanting to have to defend herself with it, she tossed it away, letting it slide down the mountain. Assamma-Idan didn't even notice, as he broke the dam of restraint and bombarded Nirabi with a torrent of words, with each one his hands getting tighter around her neck so she could not interrupt.
"Don't you dare challenge me in such a way again, Clanholder!" he cried, ignoring Nirabi's grunts and protests. "There was no reason whatsoever to save that girl, and now look! We're behind the others, no doubt they've gone on ahead! We had better get rid of her, and make sure it's messy! I want the Imperials to have to scraqe her from that bridge with her father's frozen eyelashes!"
"Well, it's not going to happen!" Nirabi replied, now that Assamma-Idan had finished his rant and had made the mistake of loosening his grip on her neck. "Tussi is staying with us! Ashina said to take prisoners!"
"Yes, but not on purpose! And why give it an Ashland name? What would possess a girl like you to do such a thing, Clanholder?" Nirabi shrugged.
"I really couldn't care less. It's a name, Assamma-Idan. And would you rather here an Imperial one, amongst an Ashland tribe? No! Ashina will understand me. You, evidently, haven't got the first clue as to what I mean. Get off of me!"
Assamma-Idan did as Nirabi ordered, not under obligation, but realising that his argument was spent. He released her foot, which he had near enough crushed, and let her bend down so she could massage it and warm it up so she could walk.
"We'll see if Ashina understands you. Tell you what, if Ashina lets the thing stay, we do as she says. If she says no, we kill it," he said, putting a hand on Nirabi's shoulder as she tried to stand and crouching down so he could speak to her face-to-face. "But, we won't tell her what happens if she says no."

Katy Hogben

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Sorry I have not been posting much, dudes. Been very busy latly.

Gavin woke up suddenly to a sound. he was not sure what, but he knew by the way his eyes snapped open that he did not wake up naturally. Then he heard it again; Footsteps on creaking wood, outside his room in the tavern corridor. He looked over to Gobad in the dim light of early dawn which shone through the wooden shutters. The Orc was still alseep and snoring slilently. Gavin didn't know how quiet Orcs snored, he always assmued that they were loud. He shook his head, this was getting him nowere.
Again he heard the footsteps and he knew that the person was trying to be quiet. Gavin reached into his pillow and took out his silver dagger which he normally kept in his boot. He was taking to chances. Wearing nothing but his simple cotton breeches which he wore when he slept, he got up and silently walked over to the door, looking through the gaps in the wood.
The person was coming closer. The path would take that person from the stairwell and past Gavin's door. if, indeed, the person was going to past. In Gavin's postition, he knew that he was never safe. The person was at the door now. Gavin flung the door open, closed it, and then presented his dagger at the person. To his shock, it was only Korekiyo.
"Gavin-sama!" he stated. "What's wrong?"
Gavin lowered his dagger and sighed.
"I'm sorry. I heard muffled feet and I wanted to make sure somone was not about to try anything."
"Well..." Korekiyo blushed. "I have just returned from the privvy and I didn't want to wake anyone..."
Gavin sighed. All worked up for nothing.
rebecca moody

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 am

As Blackrith rode silently in the dead of night down The Blue Road, he wondered what the realm of Oblivion was like, was it all fire and death?, or something more sinister or silent....
Suddenly Blackrith heard loud footsteps, someone was following him.
Blackrith jumped off Deepscorn and used a stealth spell. There he was, a small Wood Elf, with fair hair wearing some rough leather armor and weilding a Steel Longsword, his armor beared the Fighter's Guild sign, and Blackrith realized that the Fighter's Guild must know of his particular existance, but how could they know?.
It didn't matter at the moment, he knew he had to eliminate this Wood Elf and whoever ratted him out.
Silently Blackrith treaded over to the Wood Elf, grabbed his arm's and twisted them, and slammed his face into a tree.

"Who are you?!" shouted Blackrith right into the little Wood Elf's ear, "I dare not say!..., i have been ordered... not to tell you!" the Wood Elf was terribly frightened. Blackrith continued to slam his face into the tree, and then threatened him. "Tell me who you are, and who sent you, or so help me i shall find your family, and torture every last one of them!" Blackrith took out his knife, The Blade of Woe he was told it's name was and cut one of the little Wood Elf's finger's off.
"Ok! ok..ok please stop!, no!, my name is Rivian Dasin, i am from the Chorrol Fighter's Guild, i was given a contract to track you down...and kill you.." the wood elf was terribly tired, "I wasn't told who the contract was from...but if you want to know more i suggest you go to Chorrol for yourself!!"
"Hmm, thank you little Rivian, now that wasn't so hard now was it?," Blackrith then lifted his Blade and sliced the Wood Elf's throat.
"That should take care of him..., can't have him telling the Fighter's Guild, i guess the Imperial City will have to wait."
As the blood of Rivian soaked the grass area, Blackrith fed upon the Wood Elf's blood, Blackrith then got onto Deepscorn and rode off into the night along the Blue road...
ijohnnny

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:01 pm

((now would be a good time to start out with my other two characters))

as Darlith sat against the tee he felt a familiar presence that had haunted him when he was in his very early twenties and said to the goblin next to him with a left hand as white as snow "I believe the dark brotherhood have finally tracked me down after all these years master...

The goblin replied in a husky voice "you wish to check into this?"

"No, it may be a trap..."

"then I shall go with y..."

"but master! you haven't even been able to summon even a minor daedra since..."

Suddenly a Daedra almost twice the size as any Darlith had seen was standing in front of him that growled slightly as the goblin said in a calm voice "I have had you under that little hoax of mine for years now Darlith, meet sojourner my assistant..." he quickly moved his hand slightly and the large daedroth disapeared...

"how the..."

"let us go, I don't wish to stay here any longer and if you are right, then we must find out his intentions as soon as possible so we don't end up making a grave mistake..."

((for those who wonder why Darlith is in trouble with DB here it is: he was a member of a sancuary in Anvil and on day couldn't take it any more and revealed their location the the countess, he then made it look like they had killed him when really it was just a civillian in his uniform on the street and he has been hiding with the goblin ever since, unkown to the brotherhood that he is still alive.))
Sophie Payne

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:13 pm

"Done!" Nirabi replied, gambling with the girl's life in her anger. "Ashina's not easily fooled, Assamma-Idan, you should know that just as well as I do! Pschaw! Look at you! Her tutor, her teacher, her guardian when the ashkhan was too impoverished to do anything about it! You broke into her world like the damned reckless alit that you are! One day, Assamma-Idan, she will realise, and the more you try to control her..."
"Clanholder!" came a cry, that at first seemed as if it had came from Assamma-Idan. His lips did not move, however, and Nirabi whirled around, glad of the company whether she'd been overheard or not. "You've got to get to the bridge, quickly!" the Ashlander cried, stumbling up the path. Nirabi reached out a hand to steady her, and stopped her falling flat on her face.
"What is it?" Nirabi asked, as the intrigued Assamma-Idan cast his eyes towards the bridge in the distance. He could see nothing, but a lot of torches at both ends.
"We didn't finish with the patrols, Nirabi! They've got dogs, and they've followed the girl's scent here! Dellevoy, Nirabi, they'll tear our men to pieces!" Nirabi whirled around again to Assamma-Idan.
"You! You s'wit! You were the one who walked here, not us! You led them here!"
"You didn't kill the girl, it comes down to you!" Assamma-Idan retorted. "It doesn't matter now - just do as I say, and we'll deal with the Imperial patrol," he grinned, knowing that he was Nirabi's superior in military affairs, and undoubtedly had more experience. She could have protested - the argument that she was by far the better diplomat was on her tongue - but it was no use. The Imperials hadn't tracked the hunters down to talk.
"Fine. The hunters are at your disposal. But finders keepers, losers weepers. The girl stays back, with me."
"But...!"
"We made a deal. Remember?" Assamma-Idan grunted, and began a brisk march along the path, confident in where he placed his feet, and Nirabi and the other Ashlander slid into place behind him, as the three snaked their way towards the bridge. When the path widened, their line straightened out, and spread across the width of the bridge, and Assamma-Idan stepped forwards from both them and the crowd of Ashlanders that had gathered at the opposite end of the bridge to a large Imperial force, that must have outnumbered them by three to one, mostly veteran soldiers accompanied by irregulars on the rocks high up on the mountainside, and grouped by the bushes by an old farmhouse.
"Turn back now, Imperial, you know not our numbers! We have killed far more than the numbers of your rabble!" Assamma-Idan cried out, letting his words resound in the quiet of the night before he continued. However, he did not continue, at least not with the same tone. The man he was talking to was not an Imperial, but a Dunmer. All formality was lost in the instant he saw the Legion soldier's face. "Traitor! Heretic! Heathen! Barbarian! Brother, come with us, shed cursed skin, and purge the n'wah from Morrowind!"
Silence. No-one spoke. Not even the Ashlanders. Nirabi was startled. Quoting Dagoth Ur was not appropriate behaviour, even if simply using a poetic verse to coax an outlander.
"I speak for the Imperial Legion, my friend, and for Zenithar. And for my murdered colleagues that were slain by your hand tonight. What a coward, and what an idiot, you were to leave them in Lake Arrius! If the water was not so cold, they'd have sunk!"
Nirabi could have groaned. She'd just laid into Assamma-Idan for his mistakes. Now, it seemed, it was all linked back to hers.
"Then do more than speak!" Assamma-Idan continued, not noticing the irony in his bloodlust. "Tonight, we shall both burn all bridges!"

Elisha KIng

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Lorn ignored the look on their faces when he said "take no prisoners" and quickly walked down the stairs pummling everyone in sight until finally another room was cleared and he fell on his knee's thinking "how could they do this to me... She was so sweet all those years ago..." when suddenly the argonian bursted into the room shouting

"I found out where they are taking everything!"

"what?"

"the thieves are taking it to the bruma caverns!"

"take me there... now..." he ignored the rouges jumping in and out of windows and ran with the argonian heading towards the caverns...
Camden Unglesbee

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 am

Thandran and the group of servants made their way to Rielles chambers. Several of the servants stayed behind to try and put out the fire that had taken the second floor. On the way they past many dead thieves whom bared wounds from a combination of different sources. But what stood out the most was the horrific crushing that resulted from being hit by a massive flat object. A hammer of some kind. When they found Rielles room in the darkness and smoke they found the room empty.She was gone. By now Thandran was feeling lightheaded from the blood lost from his chest wound , causing him to collapse just after they left her chambers.
chloe hampson

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:09 pm

They soon arrived and Lorn waited outside the door, knowing that inside when he had a sudden flashback of his daughter... "it couldn't be" he though to himself as he reached his hand out to open the doorway with what was left of the stone pillar in his other hand...

Suddenly the door opened and out walked someone who was very cheerfull holding up a large daedric hammer... His daedric hammer, surprised at their strength he quickly went and grabbed it as a small red light started to come out of the tip as it fought over who was its true master...

finally it fell onto the ground as Lorn picked it up and said "who are you!"

The figure then took off her hood revealing a face he had learned long ago... http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7959/exampletj6.jpg

He suddenly brushed her face and said "Sariah... it's been so long... I thought you w..."

he suddenly clenched his stomache as a dagger came out of it and he passed out later to find himself in a cell deep underground and brotherhood members passing by him as if he wasn't even there. His wounds were patched up and Sariah was nearby saying "you will serve us or die here, I don't care if you're biologically my father you abandoned the clan and for that you will serve your debt... Family "bonds" can be stitched later."

(( In Lorn's clan, leaving is an act of treason and is worthy of a death sentence... this will also further explain
Spoiler
that Sariah hates him because he was married to her mother because he banged her up before they were married and when she was born her real mother pretended to be her aunt and her aunt pretended to be her mother out of this whole shame thing and when she was going to tell Sariah the truth Lorn sold the mansion and left in shame rather then in the need to adventure
))
Kira! :)))

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC:Sorry, i really didn't wana go through loads' of pages to make sure <_<
leave the first part of out, except the DB sanctuary part, oh and also WHY WOULD SACK CHEYDINHAL, U R SO EVAL.
Schel[Anne]FTL

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:29 am

OOC: Don't worry, I don't think anyone's reading my posts anyway ;)

I sacked Cheydinhal because it had the few Dunmer that Ashina wanted to liberate, and also the Count is House Hlaalu, which means the city was possibly more of an enemy than the Imperial garrisons.
Soph

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Rielle wandered the villa avoiding all the broken items littering the floor. The sounds of battle had stopped and darkness filled the halls, the only light coming from the moon shining through the broad windows. SHe heard soft footsteps behind her, she knew it was not a member of the brotherhood for they were not silent enough to be considered as well trained; however, they were creeping enough for her to be worried. Slowly raising her bow she whipped around and put the arrow to the bridge of the persons nose with a sigh of relief Rielle lowered the bow

"My lady!"Cried the servant girl

"Oh! Alia. My apologies. I was under the impression you were an enemy. Where is everyone?"

"I am not sure, I believe Master Thandran has been found but to where they have taken him I couldn't say. And I believe I saw Master Lorn leave the grounds"

"Leave the grounds....? What does he think he is doing? Come let us return to my quarters. We should be safe there and hopefully Thandran and the others have also thought to go there"

Rielle arrived at her room and found inside various servants, Thandran and Spertikius. The room was however a mess. It had clearly been ransacked. There were very few candles and lanterns lit and the only light came from those holding candles for others to help heal their wounds....Rielle took a panicked look around the room many times

"Where is he?! Where has he gone?!" Rielle ran over to the pushed over desk where she had left her assistant, a half completed letter was on the ground, crumpled as though it had been trodden on. "Eron!" Rille called to nobody in particular, she rarely called her assistant by his first name, and many of the servants in the room did not even know his name. Rielle turned around to face the others, it was clear - even in the candlelight - that her eyes were cold and ruthless, not only had her palace been attacked, but many of her servants had been injured and killed. But even worse it seemed was that her enemies had taken, and hopefully not harmed, her assistant and personal friend.

"I think its time we got serious" looking out of the window the sky was lightening, dawn was approaching "Thandran, we move to Bruma at first light get ready." to her servants she spoke "you all must leave here. Hide yourselves away into normal society if necessary seek protection from the mages guild; I shall contact them on the road. I do however need one person to stay behind and contact those necessary to clean up the villa and to enusre that when the blacksmith arrives they send them to Bruma; and to also inform Lorn Rocklaner the same thing if he returns, please work this out among yourselves" Rielle look pass between the two remaining heroes when she mentioned Lorn's absence. So they didn't know he planned to leave thought Rielle. Perhaps it was not premeditated....
ruCkii

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:24 am

"You burn your own bridges, Assamma-Idan. You really wish to fight?"
"Scum!" Nirabi hissed, getting Assamma-Idan's attention in a way that the Imperial Legion soldier would not notice.
"Yes, we wish to fight," the gulakhan replied, before walking over to Nirabi as the Imperial Legion soldier checked the positions of his men and women. Nirabi took his arm, and led him behind a tree.
"I have an idea," she whispered. "You see that ledge that the archers are standing on?" Assamma-Idan nodded.
"Above the corrie?" he asked.
"No, above the farmhouse," Nirabi replied. "It's only got a few militiamen on it, probably just hunters. If we can find a way onto the top of the hill, we can take them out and march down and take the position ourselves."
"It will take important soldiers away from the fight, we need as many arms as possible here."
"They'll still outnumber us, we'll lose. We must be able to use our bows, Assamma-Idan, they're our only advantage."
"Go ahead, then, send Yan Yenabi and his sisters up there. And they can take Tussi with them, in case the battle goes against us..."
"I take it you're not bothered about her safety?"
"Of course not! She's a hostage! Now get Yan Yenabi up to that hill!" Assamma-Idan ordered. Nirabi did as she was told, and shouted out to Yan and his sisters.
"Yan, Shirapli, Yannu, get onto the summit of that hill above the farmhouse! There's a back way - climb the hill behind us so you're not seen. I want you to sweep down on the Imperial Legion soldiers on the ledge beneath you as soon as combat starts, and do it quietly. No spells. Steel only." Yan nodded, as his sisters began their sprint back along the path.
"What if we're seen?" Yan asked.
"Then jump onto the farmhouse roof, you can hide on the other side to the Imperial Legion soldiers," Nirabi explained, and Yan joined his sisters without protest. "Anything you want to say?" Nirabi asked the gulakhan. Assamma-Idan shook his head.
"Just tell everyone to line up in single file behind our guar on the bridge. We still need to charge them to get across."

OOC: Adding more here, but it probably won't bother you because Ashina's nowhere near the other characters atm. If you want that to change, wait for me to finish, if not, by all means continue ;)
Robert Garcia

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:36 am

Name: Alissor of Alinor

Race: Altmer

Class: Noble

Proficiences: Leadership, spear, marksmanship, mysticysm.

Deficiences: For an Altmer, Allisor lacks a strong ability for magick (which is saying he is about as adept in the art as a apprentice Imperial mage).

Personality/background: For a Mer, Alissor is looked apon as young, but in his 27 years he has acomplished much. A big part of that, he must thank his upbringing for. Alissor was born to Tandlim of Alinor, a wealthy and powerful lord of Alinor. Although he never excelled at the arts of magick as is expected of an Altmer, he showed an amazing prowess with the spear and marksmanship with a bow. He is extremely intelligent, strong willed, and because of this, sometimes arrogant and brash.

Appearance: blue eyes, blond hair grown to his shoulders.

Gear: an ornate Altmeri helm that has the appearance of silver with ivory lining (passed down through his family, he isn't really sure of its origions), ebony spear, mythril armor and a light blue and silver skirt (colors of Alinor)

-------------------------------------
Somewhere in the sea, en route to the Imperial City (coming from Summerset)

"I'm regretting this already. Tell me Alissor, why did we agree to this again?" Asked an Altmer leaning against the starboard side of the vessel. "I don't much enjoy the land of Cyrodill myself, Tulivan, we shant be there long."

"I hope this all works out, Captain." Another Altmer sighed, also clad in the dress of an Alinorian guard. "We haven't been at sea but three days and already they long for home." Thought Alissor to himself. It is a well known fact that many Altmer dislike, no, despise even thinking about leaving home, much less travelling to a place such as Cyrodill - the seat of the once dominating Empire which in recent years has been crumbling under its own weight. This was the first time going to the mainland for many of his troops, Alisor reminded himself, remebering his first time to the mainland. "We shant be there long." He repeated.
Ron

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 pm

OOC: Oh, and if you didn't take a look of the last thread here's my info.
Name:* Blackrith

Race:* Dunmer

Class:* Black Blade (random, lets just say Assasin)

Proficiencies:* Marksmanship, Sword weaponry, stealth, illusion, light armor, athletics, acrobatics.

Occupation: General Assasin at night time, working with the Dark Brotherhood: Executioner Rank, while he works as a Guard during the day.

Personality: Quiet, takes things very seriously, he has only a few friends which are in the DB: Ashtik ( Argonian Male ) Aliana ( Imperial Female ) and Rograth ( Male Orc ).

Background info: Lived as a beggar with his parents until they were murdered when he was 14, where shortly afterwards, tracked the murderer down and killed him, then visited by the DB and trained with them and lived with them. (he is currently 32 years old)

Diseases they may/may not have: Half vampire, he recently found out his mother wasn't his birth mother, and his real mother was a vampire. Lol basically a Daywalker like Blade, hehe.

Anything else needed:

Appearance/pic:* Long hair going down to his waist, very tall (not freakishly tall ofcourse) Shrouded armor for assasin clothes, a Daedric Bow and Longsword. And when he isn't wearing his guard armor he is wearing dark clothing: Dark Shirt, Black Trousers etc etc.

Overall morality:* Can't say, but he is evil.
Scotties Hottie

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Thandran watched Rielle try to make sense of the chaos. He ha only regain consciousness to find his chest wound wrapped in layers of bandages that made breathing a chore. Hearing that Lorn had run off was unexpected. Some people cant handle this type of thing he thought.He tried to pull him self to his feet to show Rielle that he would not abandon her but he was pushed back to the ground and held in place by the servants attending him.
Ashley Clifft

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Gavin sucured the steel brestplate of his armour to his torso, with a little help from Gobad, his Orc Captain and loyal friend. The Gobab tied the leather straps at the Knight Commanders back, while Gavin held it. Afterthat, he pull over the cream-colored tabab over his briastplate, which held the simble of the Red Diamond on it. After all of his armour was on, apart from his helm, he put on his white robes, which completly covered his armour. He looked more like a monk than the Knight Commander of the Knights of the Nine.
"You look excielnt, Sir." said Gobad. "It's amazing that the armour of Pelinal still holds to this day."
"Yes. It is, Captain. I belive the magic woven into it ensures that it keeps well." he smiled. "Now you may dress yourself, Captain."
Gobad bowed then began to get dressed. Gavin turned to the little window of their small room in the inn. It was a nice day outside. The birds sung and the ligth shone in. He leaned out and picked a bit of morning glory which grew on the outside wall and smelt it. It was ripe. Hmm, this will be good of rmy alchemy, he thought.
Once Gobab was dressed and armoured, they walked down the stairs into the common room. Gavin ensured that his sword, the fabled Sword of the Crusader, was sucure in it's scabbab. Their other compains were present. He aporched the Arthur the Redgaurd while Gobad spoke with the other Knights.
"So. When are we off and were are we headed? Do we have enought information to march right to the Gate?"
TOYA toys

Next

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion