Service of Sithis

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 am

My char returns to sanctuary after the purge thing, so he can be there in the start or arrive leter, i don't mind. However, my cs indicates that he is already there^^.

I believe that is now 5 people in the sanctuary^^.

However, a rebuilding of the members would be more interesting than already having a lot, i think.

Did we ever decide whether it would just be in the cheydinhall sanctuary, or in several?

Its only the Cheydinhal Sanctuary, maybe over time, we can expand. But for now, only in Cheydinhal. Also, thats the starting point for everyone. I suppose we could start off as rebuilding. That's why I wanted some people to be incorporated into the DB for murders.

I read through everyone's CS's and so far, everyone's good.

And sorry Korroded, I didn't read the part where your CS said you were in the Sanctuary. Hehe :embarrass:

So what, we have about 4-5 people in the Sanctuary then...? Goodie! When recruiting starts, I want at least 10-11 people in the Sanctuary then...

EDIT: I'll be making the official thread tomorrow. I can't wait to try out my little 'mutant' lizard boy! :)
Jamie Moysey

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am

Is this still going? It's been a few days since when you promised and I'm getting frustrated.
Kristina Campbell

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Is this still going? It's been a few days since when you promised and I'm getting frustrated.

I can't make the thread until my other RP dies. The Mods won't allow me to run two RP's at the same time.

Sacrifice By Fire is dead now anyway, no one seems to even glance at it.

EDIT: I need a catchy name though, Service to Sithis doesn't sound very eye-catching...
Janette Segura

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:11 am

How about 'The Night Mother's Embrace' for a name.
Lory Da Costa

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:44 am

How about 'The Night Mother's Embrace' for a name.

:shrug: It can be in zeh list of possibilities...

It sounds better then anything I could come up with.
Jake Easom

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:19 am

Sithis, Death, And a Jolly Good Time!
luis dejesus

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:04 am

Just a question now that this new thread's up: do our CSs still work, or do we have to re-submit them? I'll be right there.
Terry

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Just a question now that this new thread's up: do our CSs still work, or do we have to re-submit them? I'll be right there.

Since I already accepted yours and various others, you won't have to. New joiners will have to PM em' to me though...
Danielle Brown

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 am

just throwing a few names out there:
Revival of the Brotherhood
Darkness Reborn
Dark Brotherhood RP (lol)
Return to Sithis
Rise of Evil: The Dark Brotherhood (lol)
Out of the Ashes
Shadow over Tamriel: Return of the Brothers
A New Night
Sanguine, My Brother
The Left Black Hand (lol)

Note: You can pretty much use any of the nouns interchangeably, like from Return to Sithis to Return to the Night Mother, or Revival of Sithis, etc.
Also, the lol ones aren't really serious, you could if you want though. I just put everything i thought of^^

cheers for starting rp^^
Sam Parker

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion