six?

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:56 am

I don't understand why people want to play games and experience things that you can do in real life, like playing soccer or have six. Hence that is why I voted No and Childish on the poll. If anyone have any good opinions about this matter then please do enlighten me :P

Immersion. The fact that your character could do things you could, if the world was real.
Angela Woods

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:47 am

If they put in six I hope they put in children :) - not for the PC, but just for extra realism about the towns and stuff.

And the disturbing random input award goes to...

Great thread to bring that up in. As long as it -is- brought up, and has nothing to do with six, I would actually love to see children in the world as well. My community always joked that in TES, you were just born an advlt. No one has a childhood XD
James Rhead

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Fable, Mass Effect and other RPG's got away with it. I don't see how Skyrim couldn't.

I dont count either of those as RPGs.

Mass Effect is a story-heavy shooter with some RPG elements.

Fable is some kind of Action Adventure.

Also, I dont see how "getting away" is of any importance to the question. Its a superflous element that needlessly raises the minimum age for the game, but doesnt add anything to the gameplay itself at all.

So far we dont even have romances in TES.

And if you want porm, there are way better sources for that, than a fantasy game.
victoria gillis

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 am

No, six doesnt belong in a fantasy game. Fable 3 went a bit far and used children(well, thats what a good friend told me), thats just sick, mate. I wouldn't mind relationships though.
claire ley

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 am

Post limit.
Stace

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim