Sload Soap

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Erm. Sorry. I fail to see how a sload's "immature non-sentient form" is actually an oblique reference to earwax.
Or, you know, maybe not.

Especially since the preceding description is a whole blurb about how they are utterly amoral and show nothing comparable to human emotion:
    Morally Repugnant: Every Sload individual encountered has been a grasping, callous, godless, self-loving schemer. They do not seem to experience or display any familiar human emotions, though they are skilled diplomats and actors, and produce gross, exaggerated parodies of human behavior [laughter at lame jokes, weeping at apparent misfortunes, furious tirades at folly or ineptitude]. They have no compunctions about blasphemy, theft, torture, kidnapping, murder, or genocide. They break laws whenever they calculate it in their best interests. They do not perceive or honor friendship or loyalty in the familiar human terms, except for a cheerful affinity for those who defeat them or trick them in any endeavor.
Of course this could be all polemic nonsense. But that's hardly as fun. They're a race of Jabba the Hutts. Cheerful, amoral opportunists.

I must have missed the bit where the Thrassian Plague was started over soap.

I always figured it was a kind of secretion myself. Sload are amphibious/aquatic. Immature organisms in such environments often have "escape" instincts that involve irritating or bad tasting substances. Soap is a sure-fire way to kill any fish that wants a nibble, especially if it is concentrated, and "squirted" out.

I could easily see the sload scooping up babies by the jillions, suspending them over a pot, and torturing them so that they squirt out soap, then letting them go again afterwards-- Cooking down the juice and packaging it as soap, and selling it in exchange for corpses.

It could also be the left overs from molting, or pupation. It is never elaborated, except that "It is made from baby sload."

The main reason why I think baby mashing isn't likely, is because there would be poor consistency of product, and the product would contain little bits of macerated sload. Yuck.
Dan Scott

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 am

So my question is: do Sloads themselves use Sload soap? It sounds like they don't really care much about where it comes from, but would they go as far as to rub babies all over themselves just to get clean?

Probably. Baby sloads are not sentient. Take microbes, for instance. Bacteria and other microbes are not sentient, so we don't give a damn when we step on them, which inevitably happens all the time.
Portions

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:29 am

I must have missed the bit where the Thrassian Plague was started over soap.

Geez. Let's just hope they never try to make a Sload Shampoo.

OK, epic pun fail.
Trevi

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:29 am

It is never elaborated, except that "It is made from baby sload."

Maybe I'm just too used to tighter written structures and American English isn't proper English anyway, but if someone says a thing is "made from the [adjective], [adjective] forms of the [noun]", rather than say, "made from a product of the ....[noun]", then it's obvious to me what it means.

It could also be the left overs from molting, or pupation. It is never elaborated, except that "It is made from baby sload."
The main reason why I think baby mashing isn't likely, is because there would be poor consistency of product, and the product would contain little bits of macerated sload. Yuck.

It wouldn't be macerated. It would be rendered. Since we've already established fat was a prime constituent of soap, I don't see why this is any more applicable to sload then it is to, say, animals or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses.
Nick Swan

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Perhaps it's just an expensive commodity left over from the killing of the sload when the Imperial navy destroyed most of them in response to the plauge.
Julia Schwalbe

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Kindling is made from tree-wood - but does not necessarily kill or even harm trees as trees drop 'deadwood' which can be gathered and burned. - Sorry Albides - back to English class for you!

Especially since the preceding description is a whole blurb about how they are utterly amoral and show nothing comparable to human emotion:

Morally Repugnant: Every Sload individual encountered has been a grasping, callous, godless, self-loving schemer. They do not seem to experience or display any familiar human emotions, though they are skilled diplomats and actors, and produce gross, exaggerated parodies of human behavior [laughter at lame jokes, weeping at apparent misfortunes, furious tirades at folly or ineptitude]. They have no compunctions about blasphemy, theft, torture, kidnapping, murder, or genocide. They break laws whenever they calculate it in their best interests. They do not perceive or honor friendship or loyalty in the familiar human terms, except for a cheerful affinity for those who defeat them or trick them in any endeavor.
Of course this could be all polemic nonsense. But that's hardly as fun. They're a race of Jabba the Hutts. Cheerful, amoral opportunists.
Hey - they sound just like Imperials ... :P

And I wonder who wrote that and why? Maybe they were plannning an invasion or they were the Imperial Soap manufacturers - now that's more fun.
Alexis Acevedo

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Paper Street Sload Soap Company.
Bedford White

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:28 am

Kindling is made from tree-wood - but does not necessarily kill or even hard trees as trees drop 'deadwood' which can be gathered and burned. - Sorry Albides - back to English class for you!

:rolleyes: "It does not kill or even hard trees", says the guy saying I should go back to English class.

The fact that you needed to say it's can be made from tree-wood as opposed to, you know, trees, is telling. The statement isn't wrong, just deceptive, and the most likely answer is the most obvious one, not the oblique and unmentioned possibility of some undescribed product of a natural sload process. Not to mention it fits the historical makeup of soap. Why is this so hard?

And I wonder who wrote that and why? Maybe they were plannning an invasion or they were the Imperial Soap manufacturers - now that's more fun.

The soap manufacturers for the sload soap that isn't actually made from sload but over which a war was fought? Um, okay.

I don't think there's much more to say on this, and am pretty sure you're being contrary for the sake of tilting at some windmills, as has been shown in your past diatribes against the community. Whatever. Two pages on a topic on soap is two pages too much, so if you were wanting to score points by sheer doggedness, I willingly concede the argument.
Susan Elizabeth

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:19 am

:rolleyes: "It does not kill or even hard trees", says the guy saying I should go back to English class.

The fact that you needed to say it's can be made from tree-wood as opposed to, you know, trees, is telling. The statement isn't wrong, just deceptive, and the most likely answer is the most obvious one, not the oblique and unmentioned possibility of some undescribed product of a natural sload process. Not to mention it fits the historical makeup of soap. Why is this so hard?
The soap manufacturers for the sload soap that isn't actually made from sload but over which a war was fought? Um, okay.

I don't think there's much more to say on this, and am pretty sure you're being contrary for the sake of tilting at some windmills, as has been shown in your past diatribes against the community. Whatever. Two pages on a topic on soap is two pages too much, so if you were wanting to score points by sheer doggedness, I willingly concede the argument.

Albides, Animal fat based soap is only one cleansing agent that has been branded as a "Soap" in history. I suggest that you look into such fascinating things as "Soap Brush" and the like.

The major characteristics required for "Soap", is that it breaks surface tension of water, and produces a lather. Many substances have been used for this purpose, it is just that animal fat based soaps were relatively easy to produce.

Again, such a substance (perhaps even chemically identical to potassium based liquid soap) could be produced and stored in the aquatic form baby sload, as such substances would break water surface tension and reduce the effectiveness of gills-- making it an effective asphixiant based countermeasure for said sload. The idea that advlt sload would "milk" baby sload for this useful product is no more odious or unusual than carpenter ants using their grubs as "Glue Sticks."
Ebou Suso

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:24 am

Wierd; I never said there was only one way to make soap. I was, however, taking a very short passage on face value, using history to support it, as well as appealing to passages about the character of the Sload. You know, not just making [censored] up.
Phillip Hamilton

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 am

I seem to remember that urine was a prime constituent in soap at one time - I suspect that may not have entirely changed. Why do you think it is so important that soap be perfumed?

I am never using soap again now.
Lizs

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 am

Maybe Sload Soap is actually what they wash themselves with.
[/stupid]
But considering that we're talking about the amoral Sload, I wouldn't be surprised if this was also the case.

I am never using soap again now.

I'm fairly certain that it is much more sanitary to use soap than to abstain from it.
MatthewJontully

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:13 pm

Wierd; I never said there was only one way to make soap. I was, however, taking a very short passage on face value, using history to support it, as well as appealing to passages about the character of the Sload. You know, not just making [censored] up.

(has been DYING to use this one...)

Ahh, but that would be BORING, and THEREFORE WRONG. ;)

Either way, the advlt sload are still shameless exploiting their own offspring with a rather callous mannerism.
Zualett

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:38 pm

As the shrill cries of Fallout fan-boys can attest... infanticide is never boring or wrong.
MR.BIGG

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:09 am

(has been DYING to use this one...)
Ahh, but that would be BORING, and THEREFORE WRONG. ;)
Either way, the advlt sload are still shameless exploiting their own offspring with a rather callous mannerism.

:P
Sorry, young padawan, but that would be SIMPLY CORRECT and THEREFORE WRONG.
Chad Holloway

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:38 pm

As the shrill cries of Fallout fan-boys can attest... infanticide is never boring or wrong.

I was referring to the composition of the soap as what was boring (Fatty lipids rendered, regardless of source. This is rather boring as a cleaning agent. I was suggesting something more interesting, in the vein of say--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb2EOP3ohnE)-- But infanticide, in the case of a non-human species (EG, totally alien, like sload) is also boring, to the point of being cliche'. (Oh! They are supposed to be total bastards-- lets make them into cliche' baby killers while we are at it!)

Many self-serving life forms kill (and even eat) their own young, even so much so as to eat them just after being born. Torturing them is however, more novel.

What makes this a cliche instead of being interesting, is that the sload are not terribly human like, even in appearance. It is "horrifying" for humans to perform infanticide, which is why the fallout [censored] like it so much--- however, nobody really cries or shouts bloody murder when non-human babies are offed. I had a plate of scrambled chicken babies for breakfast this morning in fact.

What I would consider to be an interesting compromise, though, would be if the soap really indeed IS made "Of Sload"-- but they have to be offed in particularly nightmarishly horrible ways. (talking Castle Xyr on CRACK.) Like being slowly dipped alive into said hypothetical rendering vat. (really slowly, so they have time to squirm and cry out and the like.)

I could see that as being a potential source of some of the alchemical properties of the sload soap, namely the fire shield effect, and the fortify/restore agility effects.

There is http://www.imperial-library.info/jobasha/dreadful_theft.shtml for manner of death being important towards the potency and usefulness of alchemical ingredients derived from animal sources-- in which the manner of how certain insects die effects how useful they are for bosmeri greenpact brewing practices.

"Few have, for the brewing of it is a trying task. It takes years for all the meat and bugs to fall in. And--"

"Bugs?" I asked.

"You can't just go dumping them in, you know," Foroch said, "they have to fall naturally. Crosswings have a fierce bitterness when they die afraid. First, you must stretch seventeen strings of Alfiq-gut over each barrel. Then you must press fresh boar meat onto the strings, being careful not to let any fall before it has properly rotted. Then you must dust the meat with the finely chopped skins of the red-striped frog to make sure the crosswings are drunk and happy when they fall. You do this every month for three or more years, until you have enough meat and bugs to fill the barrel. And that's not even counting the enchantments. You have spells to attract the crosswings and mimics. And spells to keep out the flipbacks, tree-hoppers, and hoarvor young. There are spells to encourage the green mold and prevent the brown and white molds. Then you have to seal the barrel for nine or more years until the last of the green mold turns--"

noa zarfati

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:57 am

Could be that the Sload Soap is made from part of the baby sload's brain - the part where it's morality resides = "Get Clean with Sload Soap fetcher - Cleans your body - cleans your mind - but you will never be socially acceptable - not even Sload Soap can turn you into a real dunmer". :P

So anyways, we have an amoral Imperial Trading operation that goes around the world making/buying/trading soap out of bits of babies (and murdering them in the process according to Albides) and they could not possibly start a war to further their trading operations?

Albides also sees it as boring or unlikely that the parents of the babies might not be amoral and might fight back - utilising genocidal means against the societies that send the corrupt merchants that are killing or otherwise interfering with their babies and their life-cycle?

The Big Sload Con
What if there was a need for a yearly cull because the 'baby sloads' (read tadpoles) would otherwise grow too plentiful and all would starve ... buut the Imperial Western Oceans Trading Company guys turned this into a strip-culling operation and were decimating the numbers of baby Sloads to the point where the entire species was likely to become extinct?

So the Sloads start complaining and when they are ignored they have no option but to fight the genocidal soap merchants ... and the Imperial Western Oceans Trading Company representatives complain to the Imperial Authorities back in Tamriel (stuffing a load of lies into the despatches) and the Authorities send out ships and troops to defend their peaceful merchants and the Sload get really serious about defending themselves. But the death rate climbs and so the Sloads, unable to maintain normally high Sload hygienic standards (well they have no soap because the Imperials stolle all their babies) succumb to a natural disease which is highly communicable and far more dangerous to other species and so the invaders become infected with a plague.

Now the Trading Company does not want to admit they created the whole mess and they and the Legions misrepresent events claiming that the Sload created this plague to murder all the people of Tamriel. Also they do not want to associate their product with a naturally occurring plague/disease as that would hit sales! So a quarrantine is declared but the Imperial Western Oceans Trading Company representatives (who care nothing for anyone but themselves) break that quarrantine themselves, fleeing the place where by their actions they let loose the plague in the first place and take it back to Tamriel ... and spread it all over the Empire.

The Merchants and other Imperials being lying dogs are unwilling to admit what was really going on, they do not want to admit that they broke quarrantine and brought the plague to Tamriel themselves, so they make up a load more lies about the poor Sloads and 3/4 of th epopulation of Tamriel is decimated.

Natural result of typical Cyrodillian word-twisting.

Hell guys - everyone knows that Imperials have a very high skill at lying ... otherwise why would Albides totally swallow their propaganda in the first place?
Steven Nicholson

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Well,at the middle age,the merchants that come back from Orient(china,india,etc) call their products "eye of dragon" "arm of flying-tiger",etc,but they were common products of india. Marketing :)
Ludivine Poussineau

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:49 am

Could be that the Sload Soap is made from part of the baby sload's brain - the part where it's morality resides = "Get Clean with Sload Soap fetcher - Cleans your body - cleans your mind - but you will never be socially acceptable - not even Sload Soap can turn you into a real dunmer". :P
So anyways, we have an amoral Imperial Trading operation that goes around the world making/buying/trading soap out of bits of babies (and murdering them in the process according to Albides) and they could not possibly start a war to further their trading operations?

Albides also sees it as boring or unlikely that the parents of the babies might not be amoral and might fight back - utilising genocidal means against the societies that send the corrupt merchants that are killing or otherwise interfering with their babies and their life-cycle?
The Big Sload Con
What if there was a need for a yearly cull because the 'baby sloads' (read tadpoles) would otherwise grow too plentiful and all would starve ... buut the Imperial Western Oceans Trading Company guys turned this into a strip-culling operation and were decimating the numbers of baby Sloads to the point where the entire species was likely to become extinct?

So the Sloads start complaining and when they are ignored they have no option but to fight the genocidal soap merchants ... and the Imperial Western Oceans Trading Company representatives complain to the Imperial Authorities back in Tamriel (stuffing a load of lies into the despatches) and the Authorities send out ships and troops to defend their peaceful merchants and the Sload get really serious about defending themselves. But the death rate climbs and so the Sloads, unable to maintain normally high Sload hygienic standards (well they have no soap because the Imperials stolle all their babies) succumb to a natural disease which is highly communicable and far more dangerous to other species and so the invaders become infected with a plague.

Now the Trading Company does not want to admit they created the whole mess and they and the Legions misrepresent events claiming that the Sload created this plague to murder all the people of Tamriel. Also they do not want to associate their product with a naturally occurring plague/disease as that would hit sales! So a quarrantine is declared but the Imperial Western Oceans Trading Company representatives (who care nothing for anyone but themselves) break that quarrantine themselves, fleeing the place where by their actions they let loose the plague in the first place and take it back to Tamriel ... and spread it all over the Empire.

The Merchants and other Imperials being lying dogs are unwilling to admit what was really going on, they do not want to admit that they broke quarrantine and brought the plague to Tamriel themselves, so they make up a load more lies about the poor Sloads and 3/4 of th epopulation of Tamriel is decimated.

Natural result of typical Cyrodillian word-twisting.

Hell guys - everyone knows that Imperials have a very high skill at lying ... otherwise why would Albides totally swallow their propaganda in the first place?

my god raggid, youre a genius! of course the Thrassian plague was started by Sload angry at Imperials for washing themselves with their babies! never mind the fact that the Sload dont give a [censored] about their babies and hate imperials for the fun of it. and of course the prosperous Imperial civilization would start a war over soap! how did we not realize your brilliance earlier? and the thinly veiled insults finish it all off like a marchiano cherry.

cut the crap. go read a book about Sload or start posting in Fan Fiction.
Elina

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm

of course the prosperous Imperial civilization would start a war over soap!

:lol:

In any other context, a nation that starts a war over Soap would have been a great political parody.
Paula Rose

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:54 pm

You damn me with faint praise Lady N :P Or is it thus that you have noted that Albides has received a small tithe of that which he haas been doling out to others for so long?

I guess it was a bit difficult or inconvenient trying to read the whole post in which it was postulated that an attempt at species extinction might actually provoke a war? Too logical and possibly true? Tsk, tsk, can't have that, eh?

Maybe one day you will learn to read and respond to an entire post instead of carping at details and getting them wrong?

Also the post suggests that if certain things happened the Imperials would likely have strong reasons to lie - and we all know that lying is an Imperial Skill, eh? No? Sorry, did not know you were a nubee. First you should create an Imperial Character in an ES game (you do play ES games?) and then you will discover to your astonishment that yes Imperials are very well suited to lying ... and do so as a matter of policy.

Or are you suggesting that it is FORBIDDEN FOR ANYONE TO ATTEMPT TO EXPAND ON OR QUESTION YOUR LORE? ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO THAT IS NOT SANCTIONED BY LADY N AND ALBIDES AND FRIENDS IS UNLAWFUL AND THE OFFENDER IS AUTOMATICALLY TO BE JAILED OR EXECUTED! (ps - you also have to go to THEIR website to read it all or further penalties will ensue - and you have to smile while they flame and bully you there because they are superior to all on the internet!!!) It would appear that you and your friends are the sole depositories of all wisdom and creativity and no one else here is permitted to add anything or investigate anything. How childish.

Now read the whole post and respond to the entire premise or alternatively post your own entry to the Numantia Competition thread ... lest you are next accused of having nothing new to add? (oops - sorry - you and your buddies have already been described to me in those terms by more than one person) so add something new and then I might start taking YOU a bit more seriously ...

proweler Posted Today, 11:05 AM
QUOTE(Lady Nerevar @ Jul 25 2008, 04:48 PM)
of course the prosperous Imperial civilization would start a war over soap!

In any other context, a nation that starts a war over Soap would have been a great political parody.
?
Well how about a war over vegetable that is boiled and thrown away - the Boston Tea Party?

Dagoth Murdock Posted Today, 09:21 AM
Well,at the middle age,the merchants that come back from Orient(china,india,etc) call their products "eye of dragon" "arm of flying-tiger",etc,but they were common products of india. Marketing
true and honestly refreshing!

There have been so many wars over salt it is hard to count them ...

And wars over - does someone want to make a list?

A war over racial extinction through turning all of a race's babies into soap does not sound far-fetched to most normal people (I've asked various people) - but then that has not been posted on TIL by your favorite buddies, has it? So it cannot be so ...

edit:
'pologies Weird - that Sun's Dusk quote is brilliant - it did not even occur to me to make the connection - ty :)
Kit Marsden

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:41 am

(reads tirade--- Didn't know he was a bully that picks on people; will have to keep that one. Beware Albides the archiver. He stores things like this, and other tidbits in some digital filecabinet someplace.)

(continues to actual reply)

The problem with the "Sload got pissed at Imperials because of soap" is that the sload are totally unconcerned about their offspring. If anything, the self-serving sload might consider the heavy predation of their young to be a natural source of culling to keep the dull witted and morally ensnared from reaching advlthood, and entering into sload society proper.

A more reasonable reason for the Thrassian Plague, is that Sload are (ahem) *accomplished* necromancers, and they pay high premiums for man, mer, and beastfolk bodies to make undead slaves out of. I remember reading that whole crews of Sload merchant vessels are manned by zombies. (would have to get a link on that--- but I do remember reading something to that effect.)

A plague that wipes out 2/3 of Tamriel's population would make a WHOLE LOT of bodies.....
Natalie J Webster

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:43 pm

(reads tirade--- Didn't know he was a bully that picks on people; will have to keep that one. Beware Albides the archiver. He stores things like this, and other tidbits in some digital filecabinet someplace.)

(continues to actual reply)
The problem with the "Sload got pissed at Imperials because of soap" is that the sload are totally unconcerned about their offspring. If anything, the self-serving sload might consider the heavy predation of their young to be a natural source of culling to keep the dull witted and morally ensnared from reaching advlthood, and entering into sload society proper.
A more reasonable reason for the Thrassian Plague, is that Sload are (ahem) *accomplished* necromancers, and they pay high premiums for man, mer, and beastfolk bodies to make undead slaves out of. I remember reading that whole crews of Sload merchant vessels are manned by zombies. (would have to get a link on that--- but I do remember reading something to that effect.)

A plague that wipes out 2/3 of Tamriel's population would make a WHOLE LOT of bodies.....

That's not a bad idea about bodies - but then since that would touch directly on the mainland surely there would have been rumours of Sload or body-snatchers?

the sload are totally unconcerned about their offspring.

the advlt sload cannot reproduce and are totally unconcerned about their offspring

Seems there's a difference here. If the advlt sload do not reproduce then how are there any baby sload?

Or say you are literally correct. No advlt Sload is concerned about the babies because they have lost the reproductive urge and any intellectual or emotional connection to their babies ... how do Sload reproduce?

Shall I repeat this question? Because so far as the arguments here are concerned there is no info on this topic - and it has to be germaine.

You assert here that the whole society are Necros - like the Empire was before they were forced out of the Mages Guild? So the Empire was then Necromantic?

And who has furnished these texts and informations about the Sload? The Sload themselves or Imperial 'scholars' and traders?

Well you may be correct - but I will continue trying to keep an open mind on the question and attempt to seek alternative views as it does not seem that the source of this information to date is totally uncompromised ... like so much else in Tamriel there are bound to be conflicting versions or interpretations ... and that happens in the same Province ... what happened on another continent hundreds of years ago?

As I understand it even the Elder Scrolls themselves are not immutable?
krystal sowten

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 am

That's not a bad idea about bodies - but then since that would touch directly on the mainland surely there would have been rumours of Sload or body-snatchers?
Seems there's a difference here. If the advlt sload do not reproduce then how are there any baby sload?

Or say you are literally correct. No advlt Sload is concerned about the babies because they have lost the reproductive urge and any intellectual or emotional connection to their babies ... how do Sload reproduce?

http://www.imperial-library.info/mwbooks/notesracial.shtml
We do know, however, that the sload of Thras are hermaphrodites in their youth and later reabsorb their reproductive organs once they are old enough to move about on land

Kate Schofield

Post » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Maybe one day you will learn to read and respond to an entire post instead of carping at details and getting them wrong?

maybe you will one day learn to stop asuming that i only read parts of your rants? i always read it all, but not everything is worth responding too.

FORBIDDEN FOR ANYONE TO ATTEMPT TO EXPAND ON OR QUESTION YOUR LORE? ANY ATTEMPT TO DO SO THAT IS NOT SANCTIONED BY LADY N AND ALBIDES AND FRIENDS IS UNLAWFUL AND THE OFFENDER IS AUTOMATICALLY TO BE JAILED OR EXECUTED!

no, i am all for expanding lore. as long as it makes an ounce of sense and is not just verbal diarrhea whose only purpose seems to be trolling. you are not expanding lore, you are contradicting it, and you dont take criticisms well either. look at other posts in this forum, there are plenty of young lore initiates here who attempt to understand lore and perhaps expand it. they however do their research, or accept being wrong if they dont.

I am very flattered that you consider me an authority.

Now read the whole post and respond to the entire premise or alternatively post your own entry to the Numantia Competition thread ... lest you are next accused of having nothing new to add?

when i feel that i am ready to post an educated document concerning the metaphysics of the elder scrolls universe i will do so in my own thread free of a competition whose only purpose appears to be spite at those who actually understand metaphysics. by the way: i dont know metaphysics well enough to write about it. oooh, yes, your almighty omnipotent lady N admits weakness at last!

Well how about a war over vegetable that is boiled and thrown away - the Boston Tea Party?

wow. the american revolution was not started over tea... and tea is not a vegetable.

Why cant you just accept that the sload are evil aliens who love to necromance and dont give a [censored] about their kids? most animal species dont care about their young, and none do as much as modern humans. i clearly remember telling you to research sload before you come up with more of your fan fiction. Plenty of conflicting opinions... as long as they make sense. lets see... sload sending a plague upon tamriel because they hate imperials and want more corpses. likely. sload getting sick because they arent clean enough and then spreading that all over tamriel? ugh, nope. why do you insist on making sload Borring And Therefore Wrong?

PS. im not sleeping with Albides, stop fantasizing about our nonexisten relationship. :nuts:
carly mcdonough

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion