A Story of the Commonwealth: OOC Thread

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:50 pm

If she's coming from the south, she'd be coming from the direction of concord (and the rest of the commonwealth).

Well that's more south-east I guess.

Jennie Skeletons

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:19 am

Here it is, with approval and whatnot. :rock:

Spoiler
Name: Harrison Cole
Race: Human, Caucasian
Height: 6 foot
Build: Cole’s physique is one of a man that has spent his years working for what little he has. His build is likely average for those that must live by the sweat of their brow, as such he has a small bit of bulk to him, wiry, lean muscle. However, the scarcity of suitable foods has left him looking rather malnourished. Coarse, dark brown hair sits atop his head, matching his unkempt, overgrown beard. Blue eyes peer out, a scarred nose between them, and a scowl etched into his face.
Belongings:
  • A small bag of caps
  • A lighter
  • A hunting rifle
  • Twenty-eight .308 rounds
  • A crowbar
  • A gray knit cap
  • A brown and gold flannel shirt
  • Blue jeans
  • A leather armor pauldron
  • A bandolier
Elizabeth Davis

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:48 am

Jayson and Arthur are coming from the northeast, right where that creek dumps out into a pond. Based on Andronicus' map, that would make it just off screen up top from House A.

This is true. But for myself at least, Arthur will be doing most of the manual labor in sorting out the ruined house I picked out. However, for that first day, I'll be clearing out just enough space to make a little lean-to shelter from what we can scavenge.

Jessica White

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:23 am

I assume we would fix up the houses

But we could do what did in Grayditch RP and have it that all the houses started off liveable but with some faults (no doors, windows, holes etc.) we would fix up but at least now we start with an roof over our heads :)

edit: Just noticed the edited map so change John's House to E instead of J

Katey Meyer

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:07 am

I was thinking the same thing, but I also do like the idea of people pitching in to help clear out some of the ruined houses. I'm thinking that instead of having all the houses be livable to some degree, maybe it could be dependent on whomever claimed that spot. I guess i'm thinking of it as similar to the settlement builder in-game, where you claim a plot of land and the person can choose the state of the house on that land. Except for SS' house, which has to be intact for continuity reasons?

I can already think of a few issues with this idea, but I'm putting it out there.

Brad Johnson

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:45 am

Managed to squeeze a heck of a lot of simile into that one!
cassy

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:39 pm

hey in my first post I left out that there was a river I had to cross towards the north of Sanctuary, I completely forgot about so sorry if that throws anyone off.

Star Dunkels Macmillan

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion