TES V Ideas and Suggestions #188

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:53 am

I really like that idea about the armor. I would also like to be thrown into the world like Morrowind, and not have to do the kind of tedious intro through the dungeon and sewers like Oblivion. Then again, walking out of the tunnel in Oblivion could possibly have been the most overwhelming, breathtaking experience in any game I've played.
Sakura Haruno

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Damage treshold takes damage away equally to the DT rating, meaning an anttack that does 40 damage against a DT 5 would do 35 damage, which would relly give a bigger difference comparing light and heavy armor. Max DT of light armor could be 10? Heavy armor maybe 18? you must note that the best weapon at best skill level does about 30 damage.
Alisia Lisha

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Damage treshold takes damage away equally to the DT rating, meaning an anttack that does 40 damage against a DT 5 would do 35 damage, which would relly give a bigger difference comparing light and heavy armor. Max DT of light armor could be 10? Heavy armor maybe 18? you must note that the best weapon at best skill level does about 30 damage.

Would be fun going in the best of the heavy armours and every hit from smaller iron weapons just bounced off... Going through a whole dungeon without never getting damaged would be pretty nice.

But to avoid that we should have different areas to hit on. Chest is always hardest to penetrate, back sometimes being armoured, sometimes not, armpits only armoured with chain at the most, face almost always being a weakspot (may be possible to have some sort of helmet which covers the face completely, except for a few small holes here and there to see through), backside of the leg always good to hit, frontside worse...

Just my suggestion. :)
Chenae Butler

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 am

I completely agree.

I second the motion! (or would it be thirding the motion?)

I loved how in Morrowind you started off as a nobody. You have been set free and dropped off in a small town. You can't run around killing guards, you can't easily complete the game, and you certainly can't wander off wherever you please... that is until you take the time and effort to improve upon your skills. Morrowind is a growing experience, where you are motivated to explore and adventure.

Also, I would love to have the fluidity off Assassins Creed movement in TES V. When I am in towns I rarely use conventional methods of transportation (I prefer jumping on buildings and hiding in the shadows), so that would be cool. I would also like to have cities more open and far larger, and many ways to enter/leave cities. If I had a bounty in Morrowind I would sneak into town and quietly tiptoe my way around to avoid entering combat, hereas in Oblivion all the possible entrances to towns are heavily guarded.

If you haven't already noticed I like playing ninja type characters

:toughninja: :batman: :ninja:
Laura Elizabeth

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 am

I've already made a point about hitpoints, how they need to be brought closer together. HP=100+END at all times was my suggestion, and damages spread out in a realistic manner: a powerful strike to an unarmoured skull is a killer. Few armour penetrating stabs. Armour, agility, dodge skill, shield skill and parrying, and spells would be the things that keep you alive in a fight, but for example when backtabbing an enemy or striking at a paralyzed foe it should be kinda deadly.

We all know that in some cases goblins and other enemies in TES4 can survive hundreds of strikes, EVEN if they're paralyzed on the ground and you keep pounding them until your damn weapons breaks, and they still live. Giving enemies more and more HP is maybe the dumbest thing you could do, if you want to add challenge. It's just so wrong.

In MMOs a level 1 player (or foe) is nothing compared to lvl 10 version, and lvl 10 version is again nothing compared to lvl 20 version and so on. Would somebody please explain me what in-real-life attribute or characteristics this level thing is trying to mimic or represent? When I'm trying to roleplay a human, why am I forced to ACTUALLY play a puny earthworm first, but ultimately ascending into demigod-level greatness? We get a situation where one guy cn kill 10 others with one strike, but those ten could never kill the 'big-level' guy, as he regenerates more health than 10 guys combined can deal damage. That's highly unimmersive to me, and those characters no longer represent humans, but only game characters.. which they actually are. It's not living another life, it's just playing another game.

If we had a realistic scale with HP and damage, they no longer need to be visible: you KNOW that the peasant you're aiming with a bow will propably die, and you know that a fully armored knight will propably not. Then you just go buy a crossbow...

And if you're ambushed bu 10 robbers, 5 of them aiming at you with bows, 5 holding a spear against you, you wouldn't be thinking "just some bandits, I could kill 10 of them with no sweat in TES4" but "damn, they got me, better try to talk my way out".

I want to make decision based on what I'd do in real life, but in most games I find myself attacking a 20-30 pack of wolves or something. Since in modern games, they're not wolves, but only blade fodder to make kids feel powerful. They're supposed to die easily, since game developers think neat graphics sell better than challenge or realism. /rant
Cheryl Rice

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:17 am

I've already made a point about hitpoints, how they need to be brought closer together. HP=100+END at all times was my suggestion, and damages spread out in a realistic manner: a powerful strike to an unarmoured skull is a killer. Few armour penetrating stabs. Armour, agility, dodge skill, shield skill and parrying, and spells would be the things that keep you alive in a fight, but for example when backtabbing an enemy or striking at a paralyzed foe it should be kinda deadly.

We all know that in some cases goblins and other enemies in TES4 can survive hundreds of strikes, EVEN if they're paralyzed on the ground and you keep pounding them until your damn weapons breaks, and they still live. Giving enemies more and more HP is maybe the dumbest thing you could do, if you want to add challenge. It's just so wrong.

In MMOs a level 1 player (or foe) is nothing compared to lvl 10 version, and lvl 10 version is again nothing compared to lvl 20 version and so on. Would somebody please explain me what in-real-life attribute or characteristics this level thing is trying to mimic or represent? When I'm trying to roleplay a human, why am I forced to ACTUALLY play a puny earthworm first, but ultimately ascending into demigod-level greatness? We get a situation where one guy cn kill 10 others with one strike, but those ten could never kill the 'big-level' guy, as he regenerates more health than 10 guys combined can deal damage. That's highly unimmersive to me, and those characters no longer represent humans, but only game characters.. which they actually are. It's not living another life, it's just playing another game.

If we had a realistic scale with HP and damage, they no longer need to be visible: you KNOW that the peasant you're aiming with a bow will propably die, and you know that a fully armored knight will propably not. Then you just go buy a crossbow...

And if you're ambushed bu 10 robbers, 5 of them aiming at you with bows, 5 holding a spear against you, you wouldn't be thinking "just some bandits, I could kill 10 of them with no sweat in TES4" but "damn, they got me, better try to talk my way out".

I want to make decision based on what I'd do in real life, but in most games I find myself attacking a 20-30 pack of wolves or something. Since in modern games, they're not wolves, but only blade fodder to make kids feel powerful. They're supposed to die easily, since game developers think neat graphics sell better than challenge or realism. /rant

This could be a great hardcoe mode.
Joie Perez

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:39 pm

This might be nice for you, but I know that I (and many of my friends) rather enjoy becoming godly. If you keep practicing casting spells for decades, does it not make sense that you would be able to kill ten bandits at a time? I think the whole "growing from a whelp and becoming a god" thingy (quoting myself here) is an instrumental part of not just TES but all RPGs. Would the game not feel pointless if after days of logged gametime you are still plagued by the same monsters you were at the start of the game?

That being said, that would be a very cool hardcoe mode to appeal to a more hardcoe audience. I think it would be fun so long as it was OPTIONAL, not mandatory by any means. Pretty much, what Melook said.
Sammi Jones

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 am

Assassincs creed style combat would be great, imo. (oh and been able to jump from roof to roof in massive cities :P)

You can do that with high acrobatics.

But I wish we didn't have load screens seperating the inside and outside of cities. But these worlds are too big to not seperate into loading cells.

Maybe one day this could happen......definately make the game more fluid and think alot more when using stealth. I sometimes wish we could enter thorugh windows and such.
Nicole M

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:02 pm

I agree that adding HP does not increase difficulty.... I usually play all games on the hardest setting for the challenge (fun) factor of planning strategies for set battles and working on contingency plans for the unexpected. ME 2 and FO NV are a lot more challenging on their hardest modes while still allowing a person to 1-2 shot enemies. Those are shooters though so they use locational damage as a main function of combat.... TES4 had some, but it was about taking more hits to kill an opponent than crippling it in different ways. I guess TES combat system is just not designed to allow for that level of detail, but spending so much time exploring dungeons gets stale fast with such simple designs. I wish more games had the opponent AI of STALKER where enemies will seek cover for using ranged attacks and to heal, charge from cover to cover to engage in close quarters combat and while in groups use suppressing fire for the same result. Putting very heavy penalties on acrobatics while wearing heavy armor would be nice too, so combat between thiefish characters and armored warriors would be more interesting....assuming NPC thieves can jump around to use the environment to their advantage. It would not stop them both from engaging in ranged combat. I do not mean that the game needs to be extremely detailed in combat, but a bit of it would go a long way.

As far as skills go, I like the skill increase on use. However, having attribute increases based on abilities used during a leveling period instead of only the skills that leveled would make things a lot smoother. It irritates me that I could bash on stuff with a maul for an hour while only casting a few spells and in that time I do not have a bonus to increasing strength. It forces me to learn other weapon types just to make my character stronger if I so wanted. There should also be diminishing returns on the minor skills, meaning, after about the 50% mark it becomes impractical to level them unless you are a person who loves to grind. That would please people like me who like to specialize and still allows for people to become gods if they so choose. I know that I am probably in the minority when it comes to players thinking challenge and creativity in skill use is entertaining instead of brain injuring.

I would love if the enemy could sneak up on me as well.... a highly skilled sneaker could spot others from a mile away while prowling around though. That would bring a whole new dimension to combat.
Graphics are the lowest of my priorities since I rarely contemplate how the color of my belt does not match my shoes, or how the hue of grass is not green enough while maneuvering around rocks to avoid arrow fire.

As far as NPC interaction and quests go there is much to be said about having some tough choices to make even if they are not part of the main quest line. It adds personalization to the game and I would feel a lot more invested in it with some choices with real consequences that effect what I can and can not do later. I thought the guilds in TES4 would limit membership to 1 per character and it was disappointing to see that I could do it all. Having conflicting interests among the guilds would be super nice.

SCALED QUEST REWARDS IS BAD, scaled NPCs to defeat in quests is fine.......just make the really good stuff part of difficult/long quest chains. Oh ya, limited enemy scaling outside of dungeons and perhaps even inside would be nice too and would also restrict access to the good loot. Have areas that scaled from 1-5, 6-10, 10-15 and bosses that scale up with your character. I think it would be nice. Perhaps have an occasional scaled enemy patrolling the lower areas to shake things up. Seeing a dead pack of wolves or something would make me cautious.

All in all I probably didn't add anything to this discussion, but I hope I planted some seeds for others.
Doniesha World

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 am

My only recommendation is that Bethesda make the game Mac compatible. After several years, I almost gave up on a new Elder Scrolls game, and dropped coin on a MacBook-Pro; a purchase that I will come to regret if TESV becomes a PC/Xbox/PS3 only title.

I would also like a full return of all the items in Tamrielic Lore. Or some other book of legendary items that I could go out and hunt down. I collect way too many things in TES games, and as a result I do like to have this sort of semi-hidden scavenger hunt.
Christina Trayler

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:42 am

Now that the game has been officially announced that makes suggesting ideas much more easier to do.

More Light Armor, Heavy Armor, and Clothing including bringing back Bone Armor from Morrowind.

Don't make every city unlockable at the beginning as you should have to travel to each city at least once to unlock it.

Enhance the Character Creation don't make 1 slider change the whole face hopefully with Fallouts 3 and New Vegas that technology to do the Facial stuff is much more simplified

Make Greybeards a faction that you can join or be involved with.

Bring back the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild

Don't make all of Skyrim a snowy area hopefully its just the Southern Part by Throat of the Mountain thats Snowy

How about putting on a Guards uniform for each of the different cities makes you recognized as a member of that particular group of Guard but depending on your level of Despotion with the different Guardsman the Particular Guard will catch on to your disguise and you'll be charged with Inpersonating a Guard, Fine 500 Gold. The Advantages to disguising yourself as a guard, access to areas that you wouldn't be allowed to enter normally, Different Dialog with Guards and NPC's, Possible Discounts in the stores but depending on your mercantile skill and your despotion the Merchant will find out your a fake and call for a guard which then results in a 500 gold fine.
Trey Johnson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:15 am

Some enemies and sub enemy types would always stay at the same level of challenge while others will scale with you.

But if scaling comes back at all it should through better skills, attributes(speed, acrobatics) attacks, items, sometimes health and AI. Not all in one enemy mind you but a mix of some of these in some enemies and 1 or 2 in another.

And Yes I want enemies that sneak up on me and deliver critical attacks and acrobatic enemies that jump around.

Sadly none of this will probably never happen.
Shelby Huffman

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:50 am

I played and finished TES IV. Here are my suggestion:

1-A better customisation engine.
I want my character to look sixy and fine without requirering a mod to make my characters look good.

2-Many many many many armor,weapon and items.
More swag for my character.

3-Legendary rare items and armor sets

Beside that, I don't know what other options I would ask. TES was perfect but only those 3 options that bugged me.
elliot mudd

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 pm

I guess my biggest suggestion is to not be lazy. The level scaling and scaled loot was put there to save time from not needing to balance areas and hand place every pair of calipers in every barrel, but it dragged the quality of the game down a TON. I was able to kill a bandit in a dungeon with a single arrow to the back at level 1, and then spend my entire supply of arrows on that very same bandit by level 20, before finally resorting to hacking him to death with my sword for another two minutes. What part of that makes sense, or even sounds fun?

I could go to the richest, largest city in the land, find the richest, largest district of that city, break into the largest, wealthiest looking house there, and find a chest in the bedroom with a very hard lock, open it....and find calipers, and maybe tongs. Two hours later, I may find 20k worth of armor on the corpse of a man who lives in a ruined fort and robs passer by's of 10 gold coins for a living. That also made no sense, and wasn't very fun.

Try to make the game feel less desolate. Even the Imperial City felt like a tiny, tiny village, even while every character and book in the game described it as a huge expanse of wealth and people. Were there even 100 people, not counting guards? Everything just felt very small scale. Numerically, they may have been similar, or the Imperial City may even have been larger, I don't know, but Vivec seemed to offer more people and more space than nearly all of Oblivion. I'd like to see more of that. And seeing as how most of the NPCs are totally unnecessary, existing only to repeat the very same rumors while they go about their daily routine of wake up, stare at wall in house, walk to bar, stare at wall there, go back to sleep, it can't be that hard to add more NPCs. You aren't creating new items, quests, and dialog for 90% of them as is, so you might as well give the game a feeling of being populated.

More moral variety. Give enough dialog choices so that it makes sense for a good character to be doing the main quest, and so that it makes sense that an evil character is doing the main quest. Include more evil factions. Oblivion really only had the Dark Brotherhood. The Thieves Guild was less of a Cyrodil crime family and more of a Robin Hood thing, and there's already enough of that, I think. I don't just want choice of sword and class, I want choice of character.

Non-hostile wildlife should outnumber hostile wildlife, or at the very least, it should exist. Is the state of the empire and it's security so poor that I can't even step outside the walls for a few feet without suffering an attack by Imps and Mountain Lion's? Wouldn't it be a much more immersive world if things existed in it that DIDN'T want to kill me, just like the real one? Have enemies, by all means, but not so many that a walk of 30 feet becomes a chore.

Keep your own lore in mind. If you're going to describe glass, ebony, and daedric items as being rare and expensive, don't place them onto half the population, regardless of what level I reach, especially not people who live in caves.

I'd like effects from potions and spells to last longer, ala World of Warcraft or The Witcher, so that they are actually useful. As it is, most of that stuff caps out at 120 seconds without resorting to pseudo-cheating, and once you get up to the higher levels and the scaling makes it so that each fight takes over 150 hits to decide, they barely have time to make a difference.

More voice actors, and maintain voice consistency with the characters. Several characters told me rumors in one voice, and then told about the Grey Fox in another, before telling another citizen about the troubles in Summerset Isles in yet another voice.
GRAEME

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:34 am

My only suggestion is that they change the release date by one day. In Canada, November eleventh is Remembrance Day, which is Canada's equivalent of Memorial Day (I think). In a lot of places in Canada, all of the stores are closed, so some Canadians may not be able to purchase it.
Symone Velez

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:02 am

Hmm, I want more interaction with the environment. Here I mean that there should be blizzards that prove to be real difficulties in finding your way through them, mist so thick that you have to be wary of enemies using it to hide 5 ft from you, night is so dark that some travel is damn near impossible and far-away candles, torches, towns stand out even more, lighting that completely illuminates the pitch black night for a split second with a thunder loud enough to make you jump, rain that makes it harder to see, mud and snow slow you down, etc. Ice should actually make you slip, and a frozen lake presents a risk of falling into freezing water if you are too heavy or carrying too much, and you sink even further depending on weight. I just want more intensity with everything, that's the key: intensity.

This goes beyond nature, enemies should have the same feel. When your blade lands a direct hit on an unarmored part of an opponent, it slows down a bit as it digs in for that second. Hits on limbs slow that limb's use, like hitting their leg makes them limp until they heal, or hitting a shield arm makes their blocks slower, until healed. That sort of thing. And enemies should be more unique. Rather than having stats you don't see, they have certain behaviors. Rather than being more damaged by fire than anything else, trolls actually fear fire. They will hunt you down without hesitation or fear or even if hurt badly, but a fire will give them pause, and if hit by fire they may light up and run or die. Wild animals will be more careful and likely to flee, unless provoked like a bear protecting its young.

And spells should be more diverse. Again, rather than just having different colors and stats on an invisible board, they should affect the environment and enemies more directly. Fire travels at a decent speed, and if the caster's skill compared to the enemy's willpower is high enough, that enemy may actually catch fire and panic before dying eventually. If not, they are simply damaged and might show some burn/scorch marks. Fire can also burn certain elements of the environment, like sticks in the wild that you can pile up to make an impromptu campfire or illuminate a cave. Frost travels slower than fire, but if the caster's skill is high enough, the enemy might freeze over, and then get shattered if the player feels like it. If not, the enemy is slowed a bit for a little while, and their body might show some frostburns or frostbite marks. Also, frost spells can do stuff like strengthen ice on a lake so you don't fall through, or if powerful enough create a frozen walkway on top of water. Finally, shock travels faster than even fire, and goes in one continuous bolt, but is more expensive. If the caster is very powerful and much stronger than the enemy, they might get killed instantly by the shock, or more often get stunned for sometime. If not that powerful, the enemy might get stunned for a second. Lightning is more powerful than frost or thunder, but is more expensive and has less non-combat uses.

These were just some ideas of mine that I wanted to be in Skyrim. Thoughts?
no_excuse

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:26 am

bring back morrowind style guild advancement (in that one must have certain skills at a higher level after each advancement)

remove leveling from quest rewards

xp based leveling system

bandits/marauders should not be wearing daedric EVER. Maybe glass or ebony if they are particularly prolific or notorious characters, but put only a handful of such major bandit/marauder leaders in the game.

tone down enemy leveling a lot. At level 40 I want to feel like I'm at level 40

better organised spellbook including the ability to 'hide' spells that you plan on probably never using. If tabs are used, the tabs should be divided according to school as opposed to target/touch/self/effects
Chelsea Head

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:33 am

This is a long post so I underlined the main points;)

Firstly I'm a huge Morrowind fan. I really liked Oblivion but I personally think that there is no better game than Morrowind.

What I'd like to see the most is that unique culture that Morrowind had: the Dunmer traditions, the religions, the polotics, the interesting groups, castes and general societies that were unique to Morrowind (Dunmer with xenophobia, the Cammona Tong, the Morag Tong, the Great Houses, the Temple, etc.). Also the landscape, plants, architecture and creatures of Morrowind were really interesting.

As you can see I'm a big Dunmer fan. Please make them more like what they were in Morrowind than from Oblivion. I always thought that the difference between races in Oblivion wasn't that great. There was no real culture and I hated the same voices being used for different races. I thought the original Dunmer voice from Morrowind was way cooler. Also there wasn't any of that uniqueness in the appearance of each race in Oblivion I thought. I just found the races in Oblivion boring and too much like one another.

Exploration in Morrowind was a lot more interesting. The Dwemer ruins and Daedric ruins were cool. The Ayleid ruins were boring. Also I much preferred the rogue necromancers in Morrowind in their Velothi towers or caverns who just want to be left alone to their studies like true isolated scholars with a lust for knowledge than the really evil necromancers in Oblivion who just want to be plain evil and gruesome to the general society of Cyrodil. The towns and cities of Morrowind had differences in culture: the traditional Dunmer style, the Imperial style, the mixed style and even the Nordic style unique to Soltheim. This is what made the Morrowind game a great fantasy world to be apart of. Oblivion, though it was a mind blowing game in some ways, it eventually got very boring. It didn't bring any of those unique styles that Morrowind had for an ultimate unique fantasy world experience. It was almost like it was in a completely different world or universe than Morrowind, a world closer to our world, making it un-unique, un-interesting and boring.

The groups and societies of Morrowind were more interesting still. There were way more factions to be apart of, joining in with the unique cultures of Morrowind's society. You could join the Imperial Guard, and the two main religious groups (the Imperial Cult and the Tribunal Temple). I really enjoyed the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion, in fact I think the Dark Brotherhood was definitely one of the best things about Oblivion. I also really loved the Morag Tong of Morrowind (I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a Morag Tong assassin in Oblivion (official downloadable content: Dagoth's Razor). I loved the guy! I followed him around until he got himself killed, avenged his death, took his gear and unofficially made myself a member of the Morag Tong:)) The point is I want to see a very big variety of join-able groups and societies.

Then there is the magic. The way is see it is there are two completely different systems of magic: that of Morrowind and that of Oblivion. Morrowind did have a bigger list of types of spells that could be casted (ones that I can think of especially were levitation and teleportation spells) that were very effective for Morrowind gameplay. Oblivion brought on the new combat system, which is another great thing about Oblivion, with the new one-handed spell cast system that didn't require the weapon equipping to spell equipping to weapon equipping that Morrowind had. So ok, Morrowind did have a stupid combat system (weapon strikes were random and were based on skill, blocks were completely random and based on skill, the equip spell system, etc.). All I ask of this is to bring back some weapons and spells of Morrowind (crossbows, throwing weapons, the spells, etc.).
I realise with this Oblivion fast travel system teleportation may not be required as much but I actually preferred the Morrowind system were one either walked and witnessed and explored Morrowind's beautiful landscape or payed a small price to get to or near their destination of desire. Besides horses move very quickly and can take away the effort of walking long distances in Oblivion. Also fast travel can have its disadvantages: it can land you right in the center of surrounding enemies which I always thought was a bit crazy in terms of realism, and it wont let you use it when being pursued which was always very annoying when it takes a few extra minutes to hang around to try and find out what idiot wants to waste its time chasing you half way around the countryside. Whereas teleportation was handy in that it would let you use its power when it is needed the most which was probably the main purpose of its use in Morrowind (Almsivi Intervention and Divine Intervention and the Mark and Recall spells). I personally thought that this was a much better, more interesting and more realistic system that doesn't have the annoying effects that fast travel can have. Make the world a more interesting place outside of the towns and then fast travel wont be such a huge issue and may not be needed.

One final request: I always wished to be able to join groups or do things that NPCs could do or be apart of but weren't optional to the player. I'd like the opportunity to join the "evil side" if I choose. I know everybody has been requesting this. But what I really want is to have a chance to choose a side to join for personal reasons or for more broader political or religious reasons. I'd like to think that the "evil side" isn't exactly evil but more of a group with a difference in opinion and beliefs. I'd like the chance to practice Daedric cult worship or be like the necromancers of Morrowind keeping their knowledge and studies at a more isolated personal level. Basically I don't want to be confined to the groups and societies that are part of the main way of life and civilization in the world of Tamriel.

Thank you to anybody who gives up their time to read this as it has taken me a long time to write it.

I am open to any criticism or ideas. Please don't judge me too harshly:)

Oh yeh, bring back the enchant skill.

Maybe completely taking away the fast travel is a bit drastic, especially for noobs, but maybe there could be gameplay functions that could be turned on or off for the ultimate gaming experience chosen by the player. Maybe have a hardcoe mode like in Fallout New Vegas or something similar.
Anna Krzyzanowska

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:15 am

I only want better vampires, if I choose to become a vampire I want it to feel like I'm a vampire, not just a slightly stronger uglier version of me. The lore on vampires in the ES universe is awesome make them feel like the Vampires I read about in the in-game books. It is probably impossible to balance vampires in a way that not becoming one doesn't really matter, but at least let me stalk some dude into a dark corner and knock him out to drink his blood. And why am I the only vampire in the history of the world that can't pass on the infection in unmodded Morrowind and Oblivion? Also why do other vampires hate me in Oblivion when I become one? at least give me the option to make a certain clan of vampires friendly by proving my worth to them and showing them I'm not a threat to their current way of life... I wanna hang out in an old moldy cave with my vampire homies and leave with them at night when they get hungry and go to the nearby village to feed on people. The vampires in oblivion are boring they never leave their hideout, they NEVER drink blood, and they don't even die differently than a human, just hire madmole to take care of your vampires for you he did an amazing job with UD and he'd only be better if he had a salary :)
Lovingly

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 am

Horse armor!
Dark Mogul

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:50 am

I would just like simple multiplayer. Nothing fancy, just the ability to play with one or two other people in a large, adventure-rpg environment.
Jessica Stokes

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:24 am

I hope they heard my pleas for better clothing textures!
Bones47

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:04 am

Horse armor!

Dare I say horse combat?
Julie Ann

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm

socrates200X: http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1148082-skyrim-trailer-breakdown/page__view__findpost__p__16782843.

I hope to see a lot more varied chit chat between game NPCs, so that this sneaky joke does not apply in TES V any more. :)

P.S. get rid of pre-voiced dialogs and you can do it a lot easier.
Ysabelle

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 am

I want to see the Falmer, a Jyggalag quest, and more quests dealing in politics sort of similar to the planned quests for the elder council in Oblivion.
patricia kris

PreviousNext

Return to V - Skyrim