Wasteland Survival...

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Vasili can see the station in the distance, but also sees 2 mole rats ahead,
He hasn't eaten meat in weeks, it would be a nice meal if he could get a mole rat and then find something at the station.

Creeping up as close as he can, Vasili levels his gun on the larger Mole Rat, aiming for the side of its head he squeezes the trigger ..
....*click* BOOM
The rifle fires, the bullet heads straight for the mole rat, rips straight through it's skull and exits the other side to land in the dirt.

As he jogs towards the mole rat, smiling, he unsheaths his Combat Knife.
Immediately he gets to work skinning the beast, cutting off the meaty parts, kidneys, and tongue.
Vasili remembers the lunxhbox he found earlier and pushes the meat inside there, he gets up and with his head high,
Happy to finally get maybe a decent meal, sprints towards Seneca Station.
djimi

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Drakelius Hears A Gun Shot, And Turns To See A Man Sprinting Towards The Station He Is At, He Quickly Grabs His Rifle, Kneel's Down And Aims Down It, "HALT!!" He Shouted To The Man.
Kaley X

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 am

Hearing a man yell , Vasili immediately digs into the dirt , halting abruptly, and lays flat while he levels his Hunting Rifle on the man.
Shannon Lockwood

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 am

Drakelius Simply Shouts The Word "FRIENDLY?!"
alicia hillier

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 pm

" YOU HAVENT SHOT AT ME YET, AND YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE ANY ENEMY I HAVE FACED, SO I GUESS SO. "
Ashley Clifft

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 am

"WELL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, BOY!"
naana

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:40 am

Hearing this, Vasili stands up, rifle in one hand, and walks down swiftly towards the man.

Once Vasili is about 20 meters away he fires a shot in between his legs.

" Don't call me 'boy'. "
Mackenzie

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Drakelius Puts the rifle onto his back, and then waits for the man to get to him
Da Missz

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:51 am

Once Vasili reaches the man, he grabs two pieces of scrap metal and shoves a cigarette in his mouth, after several tries to clash the metal and put sparks onto the cigarette, it finally lights.

" Kid, what're you doing all the way out here? "
luis dejesus

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:31 pm

"Well, I Used To Live In The Vault 101, But i left it when it got too boring, and now, im just exploring."

"What're you doing out here?"

Drakelius Checks his ammo and reloads his Pistol and Rifle.
Mr. Ray

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 pm

"You're from one of those vaults?"

" Got any useful tech from in there? "
clelia vega

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 am

"Well, I Brought These" Drakelius Takes Out Multiple Parts Of Tech and hands them to the other man.
JESSE

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:50 am

Richard looked up at a radio station, gripping his bleeding arm. He walked inside, pulling the handle down and entering.

"Ughh..." Richard found the communicator and flipped the switch, pulling a mircophone towards him.

"My.... my name is Richard. I...I am bleeding from... from the arm... heading.... heading to Megaton." Richard coughed slightly.

Dammit, I caught some sort of disease!

"If...if anyone gets this message... I am... reporting from the..." Richard turned and looked at the wall, -Radiation Radio- painted on it, "the Radiation Radio station.... If... If you find me... unconscious... I will be wearing a- AGHHH!" Richard felt a sharp sting jolt through his arm. Looking at it, he noticed now that a fragment of the cars was lodged inside of it. The skies were turning white, as if a nuclear bomb had come off. All pain began to leave Richard as he lay there, dirt blowing around him.

"This.... is this it?" He asked, to no one in particular, "Am.... am I dead?" and then..... Richard could see, smell, taste, hear, or feel nothing.

((Somone better save his sorry @$$ :D ))
Taylor Bakos

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Wes waved to his crew, whom returned to the school before he set off towards Megaton. As he walked, his personal radio become untuned, the signal turning to static. He cursed under his breath, playing with the dial on the small, handheld device. He soon picked up the frequency that the injuried man, Richard, was on. "What the--" He soon started peering around before remembering he'd past a wall saying 'Radiation Radio' on it. Diverting from his travel to Megaton, he began to jog towards this wall, before seeing Richard lying on the floor. "Hello?"
Jeneene Hunte

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:59 am

Drakelius Leaves The Scene, And Moves Around The Area Searching For Anything Of Importance When He Pick Up The Frequency, "Damn, Can't Help, Don't Know Where You Are..." He Said, And Moved Off.
Claudz

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:01 pm

( Had to go to bed so i couldn't continue further)

As the mysterious Vault Dweller left, Vasili walked towards the entrance to the subway station, as he opened the cold rusting metal gate he was thankful for the shade.
Sunburnt and hoping for some new weaponry he began to walk straight ahead, noticing a door to his right,
Hearing feet, scuffling around on the other side he quietly walked against it and listened...

Hearing the definite raspy voice of a Ghoul, but remembering Feral's are unable to produce audible speech, he pushed it open softly, keeping his hand ready to draw his Combat Knife.

They made no attempt to attack him, but Vasili saw one had a Combat Shotgun, he'd been searching for one for a while, after a few brief words and looking around, he sized them up,
It would be worth his while to kill them both, first the one with the shotgun, then the other, as he looked less threatening, take thier clothes perhaps, loot the place, and be off to explore further,
Murmuring under his breath "Yes... I will do it.." One ghoul heard him and went "Huh?" but that would be the last word he spoke before Vasili and lept at him knife drawn and plunged it into his neck,
Snatching the Combat Shotgun he turned it on the other Ghoul, Firing, he caught him right in the back with the shot as he attempted to rush out the door.

Looting the bodies and thier little hideout of sorts he took from the place more caps, 31 or so, perhaps he could get more equipment with this,
3 of the strange papers with dollar signs and numbers, he was sure they were of some value, a baseball, and FINALLY he had discovered a full bottle of VODKA!! Even better he found some Jet he could sell, and a box of cereal.

He sat down and set to work dismantaling the desk in the room to make a fire.

Once it was going he took a frying pan from his bag and lay it over two rocks, placing the tongue and a thick slab of meat in it, throwing a dash of salt and about a shot of Vodka into the pan.

Vasili Smiled, A fine meal compared to the scraps he had been eating.
He took a mouthful of Vodka and took a map from his pocket.

Planning where he would go next he looked at what was marked on the map, He had not seen any of these places before as he had been in a small Russian community outside the DC area,
He saw no reason to leave until he and his family were attacked by Feral Ghouls, probably 30 or 40 had come out of nowhere, and all they had were 2 pool cues, and the Hunting Rifle he now carried.
His son .. god only knows what happened to him, he was last seen running through the fields, his wife died before his eyes, trying to fight off the ferals coming through the window with a pool cue, his brother he had last seen running into the basemant with 3 after him.

He survived only by running, and running, and running, until he came to a tree and stayed there for a few days to wait and see if they would leave, but they infested the house and would not budge, so he headed here.

Vasili hoped to maybe, start a settlement, or he could settle down in an existing settlement, who knows.

He had heard of a man called Dukov, living a happy life with two [censored]s in a large well stocked house, maybe he could head there.

For now he would finish his meal, clean and attempt to repair his weapons to some degree, he had a few spare parts in his bag,
And then head to explore the area east of the settlement called Arefu.
Mrs shelly Sugarplum

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 am

Wes kicked the side of the fallen man, checking if it was a trap of some kind. No response. "Eh, he's probably not faking." Dropping down onto his knees, the Raider rolled the body onto it's back and looked at him. He had all the symptoms of radiation poisoning; a pile of vomit was next to the body, which was probably unconcious due to extreme fatigue. Placing his fingers on the man's neck, he checked for a pulse...Which there was indeed. "So he's alive? A 'friend' could come in handy." He thought, smirking to himself. Wes soon began rummaging through the man's pockets, looting everything the man had in his possession and placing it in his handy satchel, before removing some RadAway and Rad-X, a syringe aswell. Opening the man's mouth, he placed a few Rad-X pills in and then stabbed the syringe into the bag of RadAway, before injecting it into the man, hoping this would be enough to keep him alive.
Gavin Roberts

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:00 pm

( Since no one else is posting .. )

Full and in a good mood, Vasili strides out of the station and down the road towards the river,

As he gets near the river and heads to search some crates, a strange Amphibious beast comes out of the water and runs towards him,

Strange .. this creature seems well armored ..
Vasili quickly slides his rifle from his back, aiming it at the creature and firing,
One shot catches it in the torso, barely hurting it,
Another shot, in the face , does considerable damage,

It gets much closer, Vasili drops the rifle, draws his combat knife and plunges it into the beasts face, killing it instantly.

After setting to work gutting the thing for more meat, he searches the area,
A few hours later he finds a Silenced 10mm Pistol, some ammo for it, and 3 .32 caliber rounds.

Enough searching, Vasili decides to begin heading straight for the place on the map written in scrawly pen writing,

Springvale.
Kristian Perez

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:24 am

Drakelius began to move back towards Springvale, when he saw the man he Recently Met, he ran up to him And Said "Hello Again."
He Walked along side the man Holding His Rifle, "Hmm, What's Your Name?, Im Drakelius Vai."
Kerri Lee

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:49 pm

" Vasili Mihailov "

" Why do you keep popping up all over the place? And what's that on your wrist? You got much equipment, supplies? "
Laurenn Doylee

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:00 pm

"On my wrist is a Pip-Boy-3000 you get it when you reach Age 10 in a vault, And i dont know why i keep popping up, im heading to springvale, how about you? and i have this..." Drakelius takes out all of the equipment he took from the vault, and shows him them.
Rachael

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 am

" Mmmmm... "

Vasiili looks at all this equipment, he could certainly use it, and that Pip Boy looks rather nice ...

As the two walk Vasili suddenly drops beside swiftly drawing his Combat Knife, and ripping into the Vault Dweller's left thigh, ripping it out and slashing into the right calve,

Grabbing the vault dweller and slamming his head fast off his knee, he fell to the ground unconcious.

Vasili bent down, taking his Caps, Pip Boy, and all his .32 ammo.

He left a note next to his head " You gullible Vaultie, have a nice life. Sorry for the bump on the head. "

And then he sheathed his Combat Knife, and began to run towards Springvale,

As he ran Vasili fiddled with the Pip Boy, finding a radio frequency, he could hear shuffling and men talking but wasn't entirely sure what was going on, he checked the frequency name, Radiation Radio,
Checking the map he saw this to be in Springvale, strapping the Pip Boy to his wrist he ran as fast as he could to the abandoned town.
Bambi

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm

" Mmmmm... "

Vasiili looks at all this equipment, he could certainly use it, and that Pip Boy looks rather nice ...

As the two walk Vasili suddenly drops beside swiftly drawing his Combat Knife, and ripping into the Vault Dweller's left thigh, ripping it out and slashing into the right calve,

Grabbing the vault dweller and slamming his head fast off his knee, he fell to the ground unconcious.

Vasili bent down, taking his Caps, Pip Boy, and all his .32 ammo.

He left a note next to his head " You gullible Vaultie, have a nice life. Sorry for the bump on the head. "

And then he sheathed his Combat Knife, and began to run towards Springvale,

As he ran Vasili fiddled with the Pip Boy, finding a radio frequency, he could hear shuffling and men talking but wasn't entirely sure what was going on, he checked the frequency name, Radiation Radio,
Checking the map he saw this to be in Springvale, strapping the Pip Boy to his wrist he ran as fast as he could to the abandoned town.

[If I'm Right You Cant Remove A Pip-Boy...]
RObert loVes MOmmy

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 pm

[If I'm Right You Cant Remove A Pip-Boy...]

Yes you can, it can be removed as easily as it is put on, It's essentially clasped on.

Or would you rather argue your point and me cut your arm off? :) jk
Big Homie

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Drakelius Wakes Up, And Reads The Notes, He Becomes Enraged...

"THAT MOTHER [Censored] [Censored] I'LL GET HIM, I TRY TO BE NICE, AND THE FIRST SORT OF FRIEND I GET BETRAYS ME?! ARGHHHH!"

Drakelius Kicks The Ground In Fustration, Luckily, He Realises the man Didn't Take His Pistol Or The Ammo For It, And He Loads It, Looking At The Ground He Follows The Mans Footsteps...
Jerry Jr. Ortiz

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion