Wasteland Survival...

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 am

In this game,you can do ANYTHING that is in the game, As in, Visit Megaton, Escape from Vault 101, Join the Brotherhood Of Steel and Much Much More!

To Join:

Simply do it like this

Name:
Where your starting at:
Appearence:
Personality:
What Sort Of Karma You Would Start With:
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With:
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With:

Anything Else:

Story Of The Game:
Rumours are spreading of someone escaping the Ever sealed Vault 101! And this Marvelous Person is doing many Great things for the wasteland! Will You Help Him... Or Destroy Him?, There will be one Main Character, (The Person you play as in the main game this position is First Come, First Serve.) If you die, You can spawn as a new character.

Rules:
No Stupid Posts (E.g - Someone killing loads of super mutants in one post)
No Killing Eachother Unless The Person Your Killing Has SAID They Want To Die.
My Ruling Is Final.
Always Respect Eachother.
You Can Have Relationships At Any level (Yes, you can have a child, and someone can play as them if its okay with the Parent)

Players:
Drakelius
Ribbotson
Aristo
Mr.Boom
Lone Mane
Vault 101 Dweller
BenzSmoke
Smevel
Kayumanggi
Snowkel1

Here Is My Profile:

Name: Drakelius Vai
Where your starting at: Vault 101
Appearence: Tall, Muscular Male, Green/Brownish Eyes, Black Hair
Weapons: Unarmed
Personality: A Fun, Playful Person
What Sort Of Karma I Will Start With: Neutral
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With: Small Guns, Medication And Science
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With: Lockpicking And Explosives
Nuno Castro

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Ehh, go on then, I'll join up. All the other RPs are either dead or too far in to join, really.

Name: Wes Johnson
Where your starting at: Springvale School
Appearance: Scruffy black hair, tall and lean build, scarred and bruised
Weapons: Leadpipe, ammo-less Hunting Rifle
Personality: Cold, dark
What Sort Of Karma You Would Start With: Very bad
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With: Melee weapons, explosives, small guns
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With: Lockpicking, sneak
Rachie Stout

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:44 am

Do you want to wait for more people or start the game now? I Don't mind really.
sarah taylor

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

It's up to you, I don't mind. =]
Ron

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Okay, Start now, Also edit Your Joining post and put age, i forgot that in first post and is on there now.
Also, Do you want to be the main character, (The guy to play as in the acctual game)

-The game has started, But people can still join-

Drakelius Walks Around The Vault, Thinking About When The Main Character Left The Vault, Fantasising About What It's Like Outside Of The Vaut.
"Argh, Why Does This Place Stink So Bad?!, Im Sure We Can Live Outside, This Must Be A Lie!"
Hearts

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm

No, I don't wanna be the 'Lone Wanderer', Raider's rock.

Wes strolled out of the school's front doors, he was off on a hunting trip. The rest of his crew were digging beneath him, trying to dig into the nearby Vault, Vault 101. He strolled into Springvale itself, his eyes darting over the various wrecked buildings and partially destroyed cars. "Hm. The old house looks...Different. Is that, a light?" He crouched slowly, walking over to the house with the light shining through the window and placed his hand on the doorknob. Pulling his lead pipe from his belt he entered the house slowly only to find a women who'd passed out on the floor, surrounded by some empty Jet and Psycho capsules. "Looks like we're eating fresh meat today." He thought, slowly raising his lead pipe...
Marnesia Steele

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Drakelius Then Walks Towards To Overseer's Office, Shiftily Looking At The Guards And Their Weapons... Suddenly, He Moves Behind One, Grabbing Is Pistol And The Ammo In His Pocket, Luckily The Guard Doesn't Realise It Is Missing, He Then Enter's The Overseer's Office, Luckily, He Is Out Tending To A Matter On The Atrium, Drakelius Quickly Hacks His Terminal Using His Science Skill, And Opens A Secret Passage, While It Opens He Looks Through The Logs On The Terminal Only To Find, The Wastelands Are Safe... "That Bastard Of An Overseer! Lying To Us All This Time!" When It Is Fully Open, He Quickly Runs Down The Tunnel And Runs Towards The Vault Door
Rachie Stout

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 am

Sure, I'll give it a try. Looks like you two could use another character.

Name: Kansas Montgomery
Where your starting at: Megaton
Appearance: A young woman of average height and weight, with shaggy blonde hair and green eyes. Her skin is very tan, and often covered in dust and grime. She wears a Merc Troublemaker Outfit and a black bandana tied around her head.
Weapons: Combat Knife
Personality: Aloof and independent. Though she'll usually help others out of tight situations, she rarely wants anything to do with them afterward.
What Sort Of Karma You Would Start With: Good
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With: Speech, Explosives, Melee Weapons
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With: Barter, Lockpick
Laurenn Doylee

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:49 pm

[Your in]

Drakelius enters the Password 'Overseer-254568' Into a Console, Suddenly an Alarm goes off and the Vault door begins to open, Suddenly, a guard busts out and runs at Drakelius with his Batton, Drakelius reacts with a bullet into The guards neck, simply ripping through it, the guard drops down dead, and Drakelius runs out of the Vault door, he then runs up the ramp and then out of a destroyed wooden door, when he emerges he hears a digging noise coming from the top of the vault, he ignores it and moves down towards the old town at the bottom of the hill, He reads a sign on his way that reads 'Welcome To Springvale'.
tegan fiamengo

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 am

Damn, Kansas thought to herself irritably as she tossed aside an empty cigarette carton and stood up. She had been ecstatic when she had first caught sight of it, because a full carton of cigarettes would pay for her drinks all month. Worthless crap. She had come out to Springvale to scavenge a few supplies, and the trip hadn't been going well. So far, all she had found was a few tin cans and a half-empty bottle of Buffout.

Maybe I'll just call it quits, she thought, sighing as she stepped down from the ruins of the house and turned towards Megaton. She took a few steps, then paused as something caught her eye. A light? Huh... I didn't think anyone lived out here. At least, not anyone without a death wish... Nobody smart would choose Springvale as a place to live--not only were most of the buildings destroyed, but the raiders in the nearby school kept most travelers far away.

Better check it out. Slowly and cautiously, she made her way over to the house. Her eyes narrowed as the figures inside came into view through the open doorway: a passed--out woman, and a raider about to do what raiders do best. Her lips curled back over her teeth as she reached for her Combat Knife. If the raider listened carefully, he might have been able to hear the clink of the knife sliding out of its holder.
Ron

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Damn, Kansas thought to herself irritably as she tossed aside an empty cigarette carton and stood up. She had been ecstatic when she had first caught sight of it, because a full carton of cigarettes would pay for her drinks all month. Worthless crap. She had come out to Springvale to scavenge a few supplies, and the trip hadn't been going well. So far, all she had found was a few tin cans and a half-empty bottle of Buffout.

Maybe I'll just call it quits, she thought, sighing as she stepped down from the ruins of the house and turned towards Megaton. She took a few steps, then paused as something caught her eye. A light? Huh... I didn't think anyone lived out here. At least, not anyone without a death wish... Nobody smart would choose Springvale as a place to live--not only were most of the buildings destroyed, but the raiders in the nearby school kept most travelers far away.

Better check it out. Slowly and cautiously, she made her way over to the house. Her eyes narrowed as the figures inside came into view through the open doorway: a passed--out woman, and a raider about to do what raiders do best. Her lips curled back over her teeth as she reached for her Combat Knife. If the raider listened carefully, he might have been able to hear the clink of the knife sliding out of its holder.

[One of the main rules Is No killing eachother unless the other player your going to kill allows you to kill him/her]

Drakelius Enters the town, and see's a building with lights on, "Hmm, Out of all these destroyed houses... there is one left! maybe i can find some help in there!" As he gets closer to the house, he notices a female standing outside the house, He grabs a near-by rock and throws it near her, the rock lands right next to her, hopefully drawing her attention to him "C'mon, i don't want to get to close to anyone just yet..."
P PoLlo

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 pm

((I know, I wasn't planning on my character killing his. But a nice little fight is a good way to gets things moving!))

"Holy Sh-!" Kansas gasped aloud as a rock landing nearby broke her concentration. Forgetting about the raider inside the house for the moment, she whirled around to see where it had come from. Should've known he'd have come backup... raiders always come in packs. Cursing herself for being so careless, she was surprised to see a young man in a vault suit standing a ways off. A vaultie? But what... Her wandering thoughts were cut short by a thundering realization: her cover was blown to pieces. Jumping back from the doorway, she braced herself for what the raider would do.
Umpyre Records

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 pm

[Btw the raider person inside is offline, so just leave him, also how long will you be online tonight?]

Drakelius wonders why her cover just exploded, and runs down to check on her, forgetting he only has a small pistol, he runs up to her and says "Are you okay" At the end of the sentance, a group of raiders run out of the old destroyed school, Drakelius Grabs the Female by the hand and runs with her to a nearby rock, he slightly throws her into it and then grabs his pistol and fires at the raiders "Get Into Cover!" He says, A Raider's shot misses his Head by Inches, and he jumps into cover by the rock.
Josephine Gowing

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Name:Richard Daniel's
Where your starting at:Evergreen Mills
Appearence:Black hair, blue eyes, usually smiling. Black leather jacket, because he likes how it looks, and some raggy jeans.
Weapons: Assault Rifle
Personality:If it gets to close, and is talking shi$, shoot it's head off!
What Sort Of Karma You Would Start With:Good
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With: Shooting, repairing, speaking
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With:Lockpicking, cooking

Anything Else: Is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!

Richard eyed the area carefully, assault rifle in his hands. He was low on ammo, that was a given. Raiders always had ammo... they also seemed to have a bad temper as well. Coat fluttering in the wind, Richard took in a breath of air.

He set his assault rifle down, pulling a holo-recorder from his jacket, and flipping the button.

"Day Fifteen. I have arrived at Evergreen Mills, in search of these raiders. After listening to GNR for days, the speaker said that a large group was camped out here. If you find this recording next to my corpse, take it to Lucas Simm's at Megaton." pressing the button again, Richard set the recorded into his pocket and lifted his rifle up.

"Time to get me some Raider Stew..."
Louise Dennis

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Drakelius Fires around the corner towards the Raiders, one shot hits one of their Heads, Popping it straight off, he decides this will be to hard, he grabs the female and runs towards megaton, When they arrive they go inside, he then leaves the girl inside megaton, and then walks around in search of a shop, he eventually finds Craterside supply and enter's, moira see's him and greet's him and tells him her name, he tells her his, And then asks her if she has any armour, she says she has combat armour for 100 caps, 150 caps for the armour and helmet, Not knowing the value of a Vault 101 suit, he offers a trade, His suit for the Helmet and Armour, Moira looks at him oddly and tells him the truth, Drakelius appears sad, and moira Pitties him, as he won't have any chance in the wasteland and allows the trade, once he has the armour on he thanks moira and leaves the shop, just then some one comes up to him and tells him he owns the water purifier and that it wont last long without metal to help it, and says if he has any scrap metal to bring it to him and he will pay 10 caps each art of scrap metal, Luckily, Drakelius has 3 pieces on him, and decides to give them these, and thus, Drakelius now has 30 Caps, He silently say's to himself "Man, Life outside the Vault is quite bad, But Not As Bad And Boring As Inside It!"
i grind hard

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:08 am

Richard dashed into Evergreen Mill's, using the night sky as his cover. He set his back on a wall, eying a pair of raiders talking to each other. They both had grenades on there belts.

Perfect.

He fired at the raiders, most of his bullets wizzing by them, but one found itself right into a grenade... then kaboom!

"What was that?" a voice echoed through out the town as Richard dashed to the bodies of the raiders.. or what remained anyways.

To the amazement of the boy, a grenade survived the blast of its brothers. He picked it up and slid it in his jacket pocket before putting himself on a wall, shadows hiding him as the raiders dashed to the remains of there companions.

Great... six of them.

Richard slowly raised his rifle, knowing these were the last ones from surverying the place. He fired at the remaining six raiders, watching as they all fell from his shots!

One was still alive, screaming.

"AGHHH! YOU [censored] PEACE OF [censored]! I WILL [censored]-" Richard shot a few more bullets into the raider, silencing him.

"Another days work." Richard said, beggining to leave as he walked past the cars, when suddenly a shot rang throughout the camp.

Richard collapsed, a pain in his arm! "Aghh!" From behind the five cars, three people walked, each one holding a pistol, with the exception of one holding TWO sawed off shotguns. Richard immidietatly identified them as Talon Company, from the vest they wore.

"Boss wants him alive." the one with the shotguns said, turning to his companions. Richard took that time to slide the grenade that was in his pocket out, and pull the pin.

"I say we blow off his legs." one of the pistol holders said, not paying attention as Richard rolled the grenade to the mercanaries.

The other pistol holder looked down, then saw the grenade coming toward them.

"GRENADE!" The mercanaries ran as far back from it as they could, but they were to late. It blew up, not damaging them to badly, but causing the cars by them to become lit with flame.

"Aghh! Jimmy, you ok?"

Richard got up, dashing as far away from the cars as he could.

"Dont let him get away!" gunshots emitted from behind Jimmy, then... KABOOM! The night sky was lit up as the five cars burst, giant red mushroom clouds forming so bright and high, anyone five miles away could see it!

Richard was sent forward from the blast, slamming onto the ground. He lied down for five minutes before finally looking up, feeling warm blood rolling down his shoulder.

"Ughh...." Richard said, slowly getting onto his feet. He walked slowly, gripping his shoulder with his left hand as he trudged through the wasteland.

"Gotta...get to Megaton."
Dawn Porter

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Wes' attention turns to outside, as the sound of an unsheathing knife grabs his attention. "What..." The next thing he saw was a women, standing directly infront of the window, facing the opposite direction. "Ugh, a friend?" He hissed, before looking to the girl on the floor. The next even was gun fire, as he saw both his crew and a teenager in a Vault 101 jumpsuit. "...This is just getting weirder." He thought, turning his attention back to the girl. He walked into the kitchen and picked up an old, worn down knife, then returned to the girl. She began to stirr, but it was too late. Wes brought the knife across her neck, slitting it completely.

He searched her pockets, finding about five 32. caliber rounds, an poorly repaired 32. caliber pistol and about three hundred caps and then on further inspection of the house, he found some Jet and Psycho, which may come in handy later. Grabbing the girl by the leg, he dragged her out of the house, kicking the door open on his way out. Once outside, he saw one of his long-time friends, dead on the floor. "What happened?! Who shot 'im?!" The rest of the crew looked angry aswell. "Some chump kid in a Vault suit." One of them replied. "...Did you see where he went?" He asked, the air went silent for a couple of moments, before a different Raider said; "Megaton."
Andres Lechuga

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Name: Vasili Mihailov
Where your starting at: A hill ?
Appearence: Long dark greasy hair, scruffy facial hair. Merc Grunt Outfit.
Weapons: Hunting Rifle
Personality: Good Natured, Rowdy, Silent at times.
What Sort Of Karma You Would Start With: Bad.
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With: Melee Weapons, Small Guns, Repair.
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With: Speech, Medicine.

Anything Else: Very fit, Strong, Good Vision, Charismatic at times.
lauren cleaves

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:57 am

[Your In]

Drakelius Walks To The Gate Of Megaton, And Then Moves Outside, He Moves Past The Robot And Heads North, Towards a settlement called Arefu, He Decides To Move Around Springvale, He Does exactly that and goes around the back of the school, he leaves the town area and runs as fast as he can towards the settlement the sheriff added onto his pip boy map. On his way he found some people in Large, Black And Red Armour, They calle them selves the Brotherhood Of Steel Outcasts... He Talked To Them And Then Moved Towards Arefu With Them, When He Was Not That Far From Arefu They Moved Back South, And So He Continued Alone...
Jonathan Braz

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 am

Vasili Mihailov drudged up the hill, upon reaching the top he was blinded by the glaring sun.
As he raised his arm to block the sun he saw a few shacks by a small pond.
Hoping it would be some friendly folk, but keeping in mind the dangers of the wasteland, he flattened out on the ground and slid his hunting rifle from his back.
As he counted his rounds he saw figures moving around the shacks,
Vasili counted 37 .32 Caliber rounds, he would have to find more ammo, or some sort of melee weapon soon.

He could easily dispatch any raider or what-have-you with a combat knife, but he needed his Hunting Rifle for, exactly that, Hunting.

After making sure the gun was fully loaded and was not going to jam, Vasili began to skulk down the hill, careful not to draw attention to himself.
Making it to a large rock, he removed some of his heavier equipment and placed it against it.

Going prone, Vasili crawled about 30 yards before stopping.
He got his gun ready to fire, squintingly looking down the sights he identified the figures as raiders, by their entirely uninconspicuous armor.
Which would be the best target?
Who would be the biggest immediate threat?

Vasili chose the raider standing on the dock, holding a scoped .44 and looking in his general direction,
They would be the first to spot him by the flash and movement.
Vasili remembered what his Father taught him as a boy.. 'Squeeze the trigger, anticipate your targets movements, aim for the most debilitating body part available'
The raider turned slightly to the side, stretching his arms above his head.. here was Vasili's chance..
1.....2..3...BANG....
The bullet came under the armpit, tearing through flesh and bone into the heart, the body fell into the pond facing downwards.

One raider, spotting Vasili, began to run towards him madly, drawing a Combat Knife from his side
He was stopped with a single shot to the left kneecap, Vasili got up to crouch, shooting the remaining raider in the center-left of his back the raider fell facefirst into the dirt and nearly flipped over.

The raider with the Combat Knife sat gasping and holding his knee, Vasili stood up, slowly walked to get his gear, returned his Rifle to his back, and trudged towards the living raider.

Boots sending up little dustclouds with each step,
Bending down without breaking stride to snatch the Combat knife that had flown a few yards away when the raider had fallen,
Quickening pace, at the last minute Vasili dropped swiftly and slit the raiders throat.

Searching his pockets he found 3 bottlecaps, a cigarette, and a dried crunchy piece of bread no larger than a baseball.
"What good is a cigarette without a lighter?"
Vasili fastened the dead raiders sheath to his rather heavy militarily styled boot and begin to pry spikes off the Painspike Armor.

These could come in handy, fastened to boots to make cleats, attached to a board for a weapon, a small trap of some sort ..

After searching the 3 shacks and the other 2 raiders bodies, Vasili ended up with the "plunder" of 27 caps, 4 nails, a leather belt, a Combat Knife, a crutch, a box of crackers, a lunchbox, and a 1/4 bottle of dirty water.

Packing all these away in his various bags and sacks, he lay down for a quick nap, his pack as a pillow, as he had not slept much last night because of the Dogs circling and barking all night.
dean Cutler

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Drakelius Eventually Reaches Erefu, When He Enters There Is A Explosion The Knocks Him Off His Feet, He Grabs His Pistol And Aims At The Nearest Person Who Suprisingly Shouted "Don't Shoot!" So He Didn't, And Moved Towards The Man, They Talked And Eventually Said That There Was A Spare House, And That Drakelius Could Stay There As Long As He Needed.
Isabell Hoffmann

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 am

Vasili woke up an hour later to a mole rat eating the piece of bread he had found earlier,
In a very heavy accent he yelled " HEY, GET BACK HERE!!" Jumping up and chasing after the mole rat Vasili stumbled several times at first, dust clouds rising, then, regaining his balance he chased the mole rat towards the highway.
Just when he ALMOST caught the mole rat, he stepped on a toy car and fell to the ground,
Dusting himself off and cursing up a storm, Vasili decided to search some nearby trucks for supplies.
After climbing into 3 dirty, broken down trucks, he turned up with 3 days worth of food and water, and a large bag of strange paper with numbers written on them, Figuring they may be of value, or perhaps burned for a good fire, he kept them and ran off towards his equipment.
Tai Scott

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 pm

After Resting For A Few Hours In His New House, Drakelius Moves out of the Settlement and Moved Down The Bridge When He Was Ambushed By A Raider With A Hunting Rifle, He Fired His Pistol At Him, Ripping Into The Raiders Head Twice, And Once In His Right Shoulder, The Raider Got One Shot Off But Missed Just Before He Dropped Dead, "Hmm, Hunting Rifle, Could Be Helpful!" Drakelius Said While Picking Up The Raiders Weapon, He Took His Armour And Ammo, And Then Left The Raider With The Vault 101 Jump Suit, And Moved Off Once Again.
Umpyre Records

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Vasili Picked up all his equipment, and headed towards Northwest Seneca Station, In between Arefu and Paradise Falls.
He would attempt to hunt on the way, but for now his main goal was to get to the subway station.
kelly thomson

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Drakelius Moves Towards A Small Station He Heard About Called Seneca Or Something, And That Other People May Head There, On The Way He Passes A Wastelander, Who buys Some Cups, Plates And Silver wear Off Him, He Makes 100 Caps Off This, And Then Eventually Nears The Station.
Lexy Dick

Next

Return to Fallout Series Discussion