Wasteland Survival...

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Drakelius Awakes, To find himself in a cell, the guard outside doesnt realise he is awake, And then he pokes the guard in the back, "Where's Your Leader, Get Him, Now!"

The Guard Goes To Get The Leader, Called Wes
Emily Jeffs

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:09 am

The Raider gestures to the now open fridge next to him, inside was a few bottles of beer, whiskey, scotch and on the bottom shelf a few bottles of vodka. "Help yourself." For the second request, the Raider looked puzzled. "Well, in my personal weapon stash, I've got an assault rifle...Actually, one of the bodies we picked up had a jumpsuity thing on." Wes yelled out to a Raider to fetch the jumpsuit. "As for the Magnum, those things are like gold-dust my friend, gold-dust!" He sighed, knowing how good they were.
Evaa

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:17 pm

The raider runs up to west And Says "Sir, The Prisoner is awake and want's to speak to you"
Trevi

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Wes stands up slowly, staring down the Raider. "If my friend here needs anything, you get it for him." Wes then jogs off to go and see his prisoner. He looks to the bird-cage esque prison before gripping onto the top and throwing it down onto it's side, causing the kid to roll around inside. "What the hell do you want punk?! Come to beg?"
Andrew Tarango

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:25 pm

"No, Not Atall, i just want to know why you have all of this digging equipment, the only worthy place of infiltrating is... Vault 101?..."
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:12 pm

The Raider put on a preplexed face, looking down the the Vaultie. "What do you mean?" He tilted his head to the side, kicking the cage a few times to further shake up the kid. "Where is this Vault 101 anyhow? Care to tell me, huh?!" He grabbed the only thing on the desk near the cage; a tire iron. He began poking it through the bars, jabbing the kid over and over again. "Huh?! Huh?! Beg kid, beg."
Tasha Clifford

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Drakelius Grabs The Tire Iron, And Yanks It From The Man, Droping It Behind Him, Out Of His Reach "Come On, Don't Play Dumb. I May Have Been Unconsious, But I Drifted In And Out Of It, And I Heared You Speaking To Your New Friend... Your Raiding The Vault, I Hate Alot Of The People In That Vault... Why Do You Think I Left It?
Brian LeHury

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

Wes grabbed the cage and rolled it out of the room, kicking it every now and then. He then picked the cage up with an all mighty heeve and attached it to the roof via a hook. He disappeared into a room for a few seconds before re-emerging with a frag mine, which he armed and placed under the cage. He backed up, leaving him in the small room. "Don't rock too much or you'll get your ass burnt, kid." He walked out of the room and locked the door behind him, placing a "Do not disturb" sign on the handle before walking to his Russian friend, who'd recieved his jumpsuit and assault rifle by now. "Sorry about that."
Strawberry

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 am

Drakelius grabs the tire iron, And Smashes At The Bars Eventually, Making a hole he can get through, he continues to smack the bars, trying to make a part fall off...
Shianne Donato

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

[ Tire Iron was thrown BEHIND you. Not in the cage. It's not a 'nade, it's a mine. ]

[ I'm off for tonight. ]
Mandy Muir

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:33 am

( sorry, i was taking a shower )

" This suit fits rather well, " Vasili commented as he ran his hands through his hair, " Now i've got this Assault Rifle, i don't need my Hunting Rifle, here, maybe one of your men can use it. " Handing the rifle to Wes.
"What did that punk want? "
Daddy Cool!

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:41 am

[no i threw it behind me, out of your reach but in mine, and i didn't Read The Mine Part Of Frag Mine... Sorry and now im STUCK in the cage for a while like, until tomorrow ]
Ashley Hill

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 pm

(You threw it behind you, and then he took attached the cage to the ceiling, you cant reach it from up there, and you never stated you picked it up before he hung you up. )
Thomas LEON

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:09 pm

[i was at the front of the cage, and i threw it back into the cage behind me, so it was there, that is what i ment ]
KU Fint

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:57 pm

( If you read what it said, about it being a bird like cage, and then thought of fallouts bird like cages, theres barely enough room for you, so it wouldnt fit.)
Monique Cameron

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm

[ Never seen one of the fallout bird cages ]

Drakelius sits inside the cage
"How do i get outta here?!" then he has an idea, he swings the bird cage so that it hits the side walls, making a bit of the wall crumble inside of the cage...
Monique Cameron

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:21 pm

( Pop in Fallout and go to the actual school, there's cages like it there. )

Vasili Hears the vault kid bouncing off the walls, remembering that Wes essentially put him in control, He stands up and orders 3 raiders to come with him,
As he gets to where the vault kid is he says " You might want to stop that before someone gets hurt." grinning as he says this.

He tells the Raiders to gaurd the door, one holding a hunting rifle, one holding a Sub Machine Gun, and one with a bat.

Before he leaves, he points towards the vault kid, making a shooting noise and walking away.
Farrah Lee

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Drakelius Throws a piece of rubble down and at the mine, It misses, One Idiotic Guard Goes to look at what i threw, the mine explodes, Killing him and the other guards! "Woop!" The Cage Begins to fall from the explosion, when it lands Drakelius Falls over, the cage now smashed, he stands up and hides in a corner of a room...
Poetic Vice

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 am

(Cheap, one mine does not kill 3 gaurds, if 2 are at the door and one steps on a mine,)
(One is dead for sure.)

hearing the explosion Vasili runs towards the room, Chinese Assault Rifle in hand and loaded.
" You little bastard, I should cut your tongue out for that. "

Vasili yells out for 3 more raiders to come, bringing a Ripper, a shotgun, and a 10mm Pistol,

Once they get there, Vasili, the raider with the ripper, and the raider with the pistol enter the room while the others keep thier guns pointed at the Vault kid,

Vasili rammed the stock of his gun into the vault kids face
Dona BlackHeart

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Name: Darren McClain
Where your starting at: Small house near Minefield
Appearence: Asian, ghoulified (he is a ghoul, originated as a pilot for the Chinese in the Great War, fought in Anchorage), chinese hat, chinese pilot outfit, glasses
Weapons: Chinese Assault Rifle, machete
Personality: Friendly, courageous, paranoid
What Sort Of Karma You Would Start With: neutral
Three Basic Skills I Am Great With: Small guns, Medical, and explosives
Two Basic Skills I Am Okay With: Lockpicking and science
Jordan Moreno

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Richard awoke a few hours later, looking about.

Im alive? Or am I in hell?

The lone wanderer slowly stood up, gripping his neck, "What the.." he shuffled through is pockets. Grenades, mines, bottlecaps, and guns, all missing!

"Oh thats nice!" he shouted to the wasteland, his voice echoing, his jacket fluttering in the wind, "Real [censored] nice @$$holes!" he looked toward the radiation station, spitting on the ground.

"No doubt Talon Company isnt to far away!"

He stomped toward the building, kicking dirt up as he did so. Opening the door, Richard flipped the switch that would set him on the air and began to speak in the microphone.

"Richard here, making the wasteland a safer place." he said in a exhausted voice, "Listen here, fellow wastelanders. So, you know how I go about, killing raiders and slavers, right?" Richard said, waving his hand around.

"Well, some people just dont appreciate the work I do! Ok, so you may have heard that broadcast of me, about to, oh I dont know, DIE?" Richard's voice sounded very agitated, "So, yes. I almost did, passing out and what not. I think it has to do with the radiation from that rocket I passed by, AND a [censored] bullet wound!"

Richard slammed his fist on the desk, "But dont worry! I miracously survived! Anyways, the radio station out here is doing fine. No prolblems with super mutants, and if a raider gets to close, well I just shoot them!"

Richard let out a sigh, "But that is the prolblem everyone. When I wake up, after nearly dying, I find ALL of my weapons, every single one, has been taken from me! Well isnt this fantastic? So, my fellow wastelanders, if you could be so kind while your travelling the harsh road, come get Mr.Richard a visit!"

Richard smiled, "And now our forecast! Very hot weather, nuclear radiation. That is all. This message will repeat til I decide to get my lazy @$$ to talk to the microphone!" Richard set the announcement on a loop, before switching off the microphone.

Examining the radio station, his home, over, Richard took notice of how everything seemed to be cluttered. He walked into another room, this one with a table and five chairs around it, and a fridge as a bonus. A microwave was on a counter, with some snacks by it.

"I love this building." Richard walked out of the room, he called the loung, and entered a more dusty room. Walking to what appeared to be a metal wall, he pulled it up, revealing the wasteland. Sunlight revealed a car within the room, Richard called the garage.

Walking to a toolbox, Richard pulled out a wrench, lifting the front thingy door ((You know... the one with the engines and crap)) up, and examining the thing.

"Time to get to work..."
Naomi Ward

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:42 pm

((Oh, wow. Sorry to ditch out on you guys, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with this roleplay. I hope that won't be a problem, since I haven't posted since the first page anyway. Have fun, though!))
Scotties Hottie

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

( Its fine, just keep posting ! )

After locking the vault dweller in a cage AGAIN and then in a concrete room with mines scattered around, locked door, and a gaurd outside,
Vasili heard Radiation Radio playing, so he decided to go into springvale and check it out, Vasili stopped outside and looked around a moment, hoping if anyone was inside they would come out to him,
Dustin Brown

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 pm

[This Is Boring Now, Constantly Stuck In A Mother [Censored] Cage. You Lot Get To Roleplay, While I Sit In This Cage, And Seeing As It Can Just Fit Me, And Mines Are All Over The Place, It [Censored] svcks.

Spoiler
Some one Better Get My Ass Outta Here!!!!!

Angus Poole

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm

((The Radiation Radio station is a mile east of Megaton, in case you all are wondering.))

After a hour or so of working with the car, Richard shut the garage door, went to the bathroom, and then walked outside to get a breath of air. While he was out there, a group of travelling wastelanders approached him.

"Excuse me, but are you the voice of radiation?" one asked, Richard nodding.

"I suppose."

"We apologise about your accident." the other said, handing him a basket filled with bread, "Good luck on cleansing this harsh land."

Richard smiled, "Thanks. What are your names? I am going to have to give a shout out for you all."

"Jimmy and Maxwell. We are travelling the wasteland, helping anyone that might need it out. We are heading to Springvale, to help a lady with some medicine needs."

Richard nodded, "Thanks again."

"Dont mention it." and with that, the two wastelanders departed.

Richard walked back into the radio station, looking the contents of the basket over. Underneath all the bread, was a record player, entitled.

-Butcher Pete, part one and two.- Richard smiled. Occasionally, the wastelanders would find records and bring them to either Richard, or Three Dog. This was the first one Richard had ever gotten.

Flipping the switch that would set him on the air, Richard spoke into the microphone.

"Good afternoon, my fellow wastelanders. Its that time again, where I spout my nonsense! Anyways, I was up in Evergreen mills yesterday, doing my usual work, when I was ambushed! Ooooooohhhhh suspense!"

Richard chuckled, "That is why I was in a bad mood earlier today. But fear not! I am feeling better now! A pair of wastelanders came and payed me a visit in concern. They gave me some food, AND, you all will love this, seeing how GNR seems to be shut down right now, SOME MUSIC!"

Richard cheered jokingly, "So, thanks to Maxwell and Jimmy, who will be stopping by Springvale to help some lady, I have some food, and the wasteland has some music."

Richard set the record on a record player, sliding it next to the microphone, "So, without further ado, lets listen to some music!" Richard turned the record player on, letting the music flow through the microphone.

Hey everybody get the news about a guy named Butcher Pete! Oh Pete just flew into town and is chopping up all the womans meat!
Lil Miss

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout Series Discussion