[REL] Weapon Mod Kits (Thread 02)

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:15 am

You have to be kidding me...
I was just done editing like 2300 WMK/Unique + descriptions names in FO3edit and now this ??

and it's probably not compatible with http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2073 either.. :(

You do know that you can load one module into FO3Edit, then right click on it in the navigation treeview and use "Compare To" to load a different (older/newer) version of the same module at the same load order ID so that you can easily compare the records side by side to see what changed?

So you can start 2 instances of FO3Edit side by side, one with only the old and new version of WMK to easily see what changed (select Fallout3.esm as "hidden", then filter out all "identical to master" records, giving you just the added, removed or modified ones). And the other one with the new version of WMK and your edited version so that you can easily copy over the changes.
The Time Car

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 pm

hi, if this mod req fose and live dont work with fose, how do i load a game up cuz w/o live i have no save games. well i assume we can run w/othe fose launcher then and the mod still works?

You have to move your gamesaves made under GFWL into the general gamesave folder. IIRC (I don't play with GFWL active), they're just in subfolders in the general save folder in the My Docs\My Games\Fallout 3 folder.
Matt Bigelow

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:21 am

This might have been stated earlier, and i dunno if it's intentional, but when adding a mod to a default silenced pistol, the silencer then becomes removable. Now.. i'm not complaining about this as i've only come across one silencer so far, and that was a nice little way of getting hold of the additional 2 i wanted.. But, if it is gonna be removable anyways, why not make it removable from the start? As it is now i have to say apply an extended mag to the silenced pistol, then remove both the silencer and mag.

Also, my silenced chinese assault rifle doesn't seem to have a silenced sound.. dunno if thats just some bug with my game or the mod itself. (don't run any other mods that change weapons though.. i think.)

EDIT: Great mod btw, but i already said that on nexus ;)
Kyra

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:30 am

Antistar,

Could you tell me how to mod your WMK, for sure I will not modify the WeaponModKits.esp itself but add another esp that has dependancy to your file. I am thinking to mod Dragunov Sniper Rifles by Krigos as it has already two variants. I am a scripter layman at the moment and by reading your script made me headache. If it's not too tome consuming, would you please give me some step-by-step tutorial how to mod the WMK. Thanks.

I do plan to write a tutorial on this once I've more or less 'finished' WMK - or possibly sooner. Describing everything that needs to be known to make content for WMK - assuming no prior knowledge - will probably be somewhat epic though, so I'll just briefly give the main points here:

- Weapon nif files are worked on in Nifskope, adding all the different attachments for a weapon to the one nif file as separate objects. An exception would be the silenced variants, which require a second nif file since the projectilenode needs to be in a different place to the non-silenced version of the weapon.
- Being able to do the above point might require some Blender/3dsmax knowledge to cut and paste parts of weapons that might not be separate objects in the nif file by default. This will also require Blender/3dsmax nif scripts to do the importing and exporting. (http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools)
- In the GECK (or FO3Edit/whatever I guess), weapon entries are created for every modified variant of the weapon possible. A weapon that can have four mod kits applied to it requires sixteen variants, for example - including the original unmodified weapon. There is a naming convention for the ObjectIDs: prefix of 'WMK' (though this could be something else if you want - a prefix is highly recommended though), followed by the ID of the original weapon, followed by a suffix made up of abbreviations of all the mod kits applied to that variant - in alphabetical order. For example: 'WMKweap10mmpistolAFECLSSI' for a fully modified 10mm pistol.
- For each weapon variant, modify the stats to be appropriate to the mod kit/s applied to it. The readme describes the effects of the mod kits - and you can look at the existing weapon entries in WMK to see how I did it.
- For each weapon variant, point the (3rd person) model at the appropriate nif file, and while doing so, assign the 'NullTexture' texture set to each of the objects (as laid out in the nif file) that shouldn't be visible on that variant.
- Each weapon variant will also need a 1st person static mesh object. Doing this is similar to the above point, in that 'NullTexture' will again need to be assigned to objects that need to be invisible on that variant - but you'll also need to assign the 1stperson (higher res) texture sets to the appropriate objects here. After creating the 1st person static mesh object, assign it to the corresponding weapon.
- To make the weapon modifiable with kits by the player: There are paired sets of formlists for each mod kit type. For example 'aaaLSguns' is a list of all weapon variants that can have a laser sight attached, and 'aaaLSguns2' is the corresponding list of the weapon variants the player gets when attaching that laser sight. The index number in the first list of the weapon variant that goes in must match the index number in the second list of the weapon variant to come out. Add your new weapon variants to the appropriate lists. This will need to be done via a script (rather than directly) if the add-on esp is to be compatible with other add-ons to WMK (I haven't experimented with this yet).
- Barring other stuff like getting the original weapon in the player's hands, that should be it.

Also, just so you know, I'm planning to give the 'WMK treatment' to a few custom weapons - probably as an add-on that requires both WMK and FOOK - but I'm not sure about the FOOK requirement yet. The Dragunov might be one of them, anyway.

hi, if this mod req fose and live dont work with fose, how do i load a game up cuz w/o live i have no save games. well i assume we can run w/othe fose launcher then and the mod still works?

MadCat221 is right - and this information is the FAQ in WMK's readme too, for reference. Also: no, if you run the mod without FOSE it will not work correctly.

This might have been stated earlier, and i dunno if it's intentional, but when adding a mod to a default silenced pistol, the silencer then becomes removable. Now.. i'm not complaining about this as i've only come across one silencer so far, and that was a nice little way of getting hold of the additional 2 i wanted.. But, if it is gonna be removable anyways, why not make it removable from the start? As it is now i have to say apply an extended mag to the silenced pistol, then remove both the silencer and mag.

Also, my silenced chinese assault rifle doesn't seem to have a silenced sound.. dunno if thats just some bug with my game or the mod itself. (don't run any other mods that change weapons though.. i think.)

EDIT: Great mod btw, but i already said that on nexus ;)

Silencers are removable from Silenced 10mm Pistols by default in WMK - plus I just checked to make sure, and all silenced Chinese Assault Rifles do have 'silenced' gunshot sounds. Are you perhaps using an add-on esp that adds compatibility between WMK and another mod? Potential bugs in such esps (and/or the esp not being up-to-date with the latest WMK version) could result in the problems you're getting. Or if you're not getting any sound at all when firing a silenced Chinese Assault Rifle, that might indicate that WMK wasn't installed correctly.
herrade

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:27 pm

I don't understand why you can't silence energy weapons. Too much Star Wars in our culture I assume. Light doesn't make a sound at all when traveling through air.

Well I think your are hitting people with more than just light when you use an energy weapon (although I am probably mistaken on this). And besides, perhaps it is not the projectile itself that makes the sound, but rather the sound of the gun mechanism propelling the projectile. And besides (again), there is a rifle in Star Wars that is completely silent and invisible (the projectile, atleast). ;)
Danel

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:45 am

If getting hit by light could kill you, the whole world would die in daylight. Blasters in Star Wars fire plasma and the lightsabers are focused beams of plasma. If the sabers were really light they wouldn't stop after about 2-3 feet they would extend forever. The "laser weapons" either fire bolts of energy (electricity basically) or are PURE fiction because "lasers" are actually light. In fact laser is an acronym meaning; lightwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.
Lalla Vu

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:40 am

If getting hit by light could kill you, the whole world would die in daylight. Blasters in Star Wars fire plasma and the lightsabers are focused beams of plasma. If the sabers were really light they wouldn't stop after about 2-3 feet they would extend forever. The "laser weapons" either fire bolts of energy (electricity basically) or are PURE fiction because "lasers" are actually light. In fact laser is an acronym meaning; lightwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.

Lightsabers are basically hilts that emit energy... and in layman's terms "call back the energy" and "recycle" it, so the energy is going around in a loop, thus giving its destructive power. That is why lightsabers generate very little (or not at all) heat.
[Bounty][Ben]

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:03 am

Thanks Antistar!

I particularly interested on this part:

- To make the weapon modifiable with kits by the player: There are paired sets of formlists for each mod kit type. For example 'aaaLSguns' is a list of all weapon variants that can have a laser sight attached, and 'aaaLSguns2' is the corresponding list of the weapon variants the player gets when attaching that laser sight. The index number in the first list of the weapon variant that goes in must match the index number in the second list of the weapon variant to come out. Add your new weapon variants to the appropriate lists. This will need to be done via a script (rather than directly) if the add-on esp is to be compatible with other add-ons to WMK (I haven't experimented with this yet).

I browsed GECK Wiki and got this:

AddFormToFormList

AddFormToFormList Adds a form to a formlist. This should be used in the RARE case where we want to add an item to a form list that already exists in the ESM. It's primary use it for modifying lists from the base game in downloadable content. In most cases you should add items to form lists in the editor object windows. This is for those special cases where you want to alter the contents of a list at runtime or want to change it without putting it in your ESP/ESM file. Once altered using this function, it will persist in the save game data.

It can not be undone.

This is going interesting. My main worry is the last sentence, "It can not be undone." Have to be careful on this.
chirsty aggas

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello antistar, thanx for keep updating this wonderfull mod :)

Now to the question. What is your current plan for future updates?
I know there might be fixes for known issues.
But since you made all weapons upgradable, I'm wondering if you are going to add some "Weapon Type" specfic mod kits.
Although it would be really cool future, I'm not requesting you to adding more mod kits.
Just wondering what is your future update plan, like "will focus on bug fixing, then WMK is going to be final!" or "I'm considering add new stuff".

Either way, WMK is already my must have mod since first version released. Looking forward to future updates!
Dawn Farrell

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:56 am

Thanks Antistar!

I particularly interested on this part:

I browsed GECK Wiki and got this:

This is going interesting. My main worry is the last sentence, "It can not be undone." Have to be careful on this.

I believe also that FOSE has functions for both adding and removing forms to/from formlists.

Hello antistar, thanx for keep updating this wonderfull mod :)

Now to the question. What is your current plan for future updates?
I know there might be fixes for known issues.
But since you made all weapons upgradable, I'm wondering if you are going to add some "Weapon Type" specfic mod kits.
Although it would be really cool future, I'm not requesting you to adding more mod kits.
Just wondering what is your future update plan, like "will focus on bug fixing, then WMK is going to be final!" or "I'm considering add new stuff".

Either way, WMK is already my must have mod since first version released. Looking forward to future updates!

My plan is (in vague but not unchangeable order):

- Make FOOK compatibility patch. (This is still a maybe - or a probably).
- Hopefully remove need for custom WMK workbenches and use default workbenches instead - without directly editing default workbenches.
- Give the 'WMK treatment' to some mod-added weapons - probably as an expansion of the FOOK compatibility patch, though maybe as a stand-alone thing instead/as well.
- Move onto another mod project once I'm happy enough with the above points.
des lynam

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 pm

I believe also that FOSE has functions for both adding and removing forms to/from formlists.

My plan is (in vague but not unchangeable order):

- Make FOOK compatibility patch. (This is still a maybe - or a probably).
- Hopefully remove need for custom WMK workbenches and use default workbenches instead - without directly editing default workbenches.
- Give the 'WMK treatment' to some mod-added weapons - probably as an expansion of the FOOK compatibility patch, though maybe as a stand-alone thing instead/as well.
- Move onto another mod project once I'm happy enough with the above points.

Removal of WMK workbenches and usage of the default workbench with minimal conflict issues will require usage of CRAFT. The only way to go about it is to have the workbench be a Talking Activator made so by an ESM so many mods can use it in such a manner.

Also, I noticed something: you're using the borked Vanilla laser rifle meshes (not sure on the pistols, but they have an issue too). There are two glaring holes on the bottoms of the rifle's endcaps, and the pistol has UVW errors on the front of the gun. You can see the UF3P details http://f3bugs.gamedata.us/view.php?id=63 and http://f3bugs.gamedata.us/view.php?id=64. Fixed meshes are available for them in the UF3P file and are free to use.
Ice Fire

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 am

This type of stuff makes me even more envious of you folks who have the PCs to run this game.

I better leave now, before I scream into my computer saying "Why??"
jess hughes

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 pm

This type of stuff makes me even more envious of you folks who have the PCs to run this game.

I better leave now, before I scream into my computer saying "Why??"

Get a PC ? No one will buy it to you you know :lmao:

But seriously: you should get a PC version, it's 200% times worth it !
Causon-Chambers

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Removal of WMK workbenches and usage of the default workbench with minimal conflict issues will require usage of CRAFT. The only way to go about it is to have the workbench be a Talking Activator made so by an ESM so many mods can use it in such a manner.

Also, I noticed something: you're using the borked Vanilla laser rifle meshes (not sure on the pistols, but they have an issue too). There are two glaring holes on the bottoms of the rifle's endcaps, and the pistol has UVW errors on the front of the gun. You can see the UF3P details http://f3bugs.gamedata.us/view.php?id=63 and http://f3bugs.gamedata.us/view.php?id=64. Fixed meshes are available for them in the UF3P file and are free to use.

There's an aspect of the current implementation of CRAFT that makes me uncomfortable with using it: it 'manually' replaces the vanilla workbench activators placed in the world with CRAFT's talking activator workbenches, meaning that by default it doesn't work with workbenches added by other mods (in new player home mods, for example).

I made http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=961589&view=findpost&p=13921838 http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=961589&view=findpost&p=13936115 over in the CRAFT thread on how Highsight might be able to do things so that CRAFT will work without having to manually replace the vanilla workbench activators, but I don't know if he/she has had any success on that front - he/she seems to have been quiet for a while. Maybe I'll go prod him/her about it...

Anyway, the idea I had (I think I mentioned this earlier) to tie weapon modification to vanilla workbenches without actually editing them at all (and thereby being compatible with virtually all mods that alter the workbench) was to include an item - like a WMK 'wrench' or something - that the player clicks on in their inventory - and if they are within a certain distance of a workbench, they can modify their weapons. I got some advice on how to do that in one of the FOSE threads, but I put it on the backburner until I had implemented all the vanilla FO3 weapons. It sounds a little complicated - at least for me - scripting is not really my idea of a good time. ;)

One thing with this approach is that I don't think it would work with the current implementation of CRAFT (with CRAFT replacing the vanilla workbenches) - another reason why I made the suggestions I did over in the CRAFT thread, I must admit.

I did notice the holes in the underside of the laser rifle, of course - and I patched up the one at the rear (I guess because I was modifying that end for the 'extended magazine' stuff) but otherwise left the vanilla mesh intact. I can see the UVW issue on the laser pistol in Nifskope, now that you mention it - it's something I never would have noticed otherwise though. ;) Thanks for the heads-up about the fixed versions of the meshes in UF3P.
Alex Vincent

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:37 am

startquest WMKUninstall doest work for me. Maybe because I unistalled FOSE. Anyway, the startquest WMKUninstall returns an error saying WMKUninstall does no exist. And yes I did not misspelled it.

I like this mod but I think it's making my game crash. Any time I talk to the slave's chief on temple of the union, after some questions the game crashes. I tried it only with fallout.esp and anchorage.esp. Still crashes. Also when talking with 3dog.

Please help. Don't want to have to start the game again!
Erich Lendermon

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 am

startquest WMKUninstall doest work for me. Maybe because I unistalled FOSE. Anyway, the startquest WMKUninstall returns an error saying WMKUninstall does no exist. And yes I did not misspelled it.

That is correct. The game engine does not normally load EditorIDs for QUSTs. FOSE modifies the loader to do that.

Uninstalling FOSE before uninstalling all mods that use FOSE is not a smart move.

You can still run that quest if you figure out the correct FormID for it and hope that it doesn't contain any FOSE specific code.
Nice one

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Anyway, the idea I had (I think I mentioned this earlier) to tie weapon modification to vanilla workbenches without actually editing them at all (and thereby being compatible with virtually all mods that alter the workbench) was to include an item - like a WMK 'wrench' or something - that the player clicks on in their inventory - and if they are within a certain distance of a workbench, they can modify their weapons. I got some advice on how to do that in one of the FOSE threads, but I put it on the backburner until I had implemented all the vanilla FO3 weapons. It sounds a little complicated - at least for me - scripting is not really my idea of a good time. ;)

One thing with this approach is that I don't think it would work with the current implementation of CRAFT (with CRAFT replacing the vanilla workbenches) - another reason why I made the suggestions I did over in the CRAFT thread, I must admit.

A new version of CRAFT has been released which includes a plugin by me so that it no longer requires any changes at all to vanilla Workbenches. You could now either integrate with CRAFT or you can implement your own activation choice for vanilla workbenches in the same way I did for CRAFT.

That is, you add a hidden perk to the player which uses an "Activation" entry point with function "Add Activation Choice" and a condition running on Target for GetIsID Workbench = 1. You can then specify a name and script. When a vanilla workbench is activated a menu is shown with all perk added activation choices plus "Activate" which runs to vanilla workbench script.
DarkGypsy

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Er, not having FOSE breaks the mod. Completely.

I also came up with some addons for energy weapons, and a idea on how to make them work: For Plasma, I was thinking a Superconductivity Claw, which would prevent you from using a auto fire kit, because the weapon uses a whole clip to fire a single burst of plasma which detonates with a large explosion that raeps foes on a large scale, but like I said, uses a whole clip to fire one round, and damages the gun more then normal(a fair bit more then normal{2.5} on the weapon damage override).
For lasers, how about a Fractional Pulse Focusing Chip, which goes on the side, and looks like a circular disk with many small chips on it, which each glow(and maybe pulse, if possible), and the can't use a scope or laser sight, as it doesn't have enough energy to run them as well as this addon, and the addon turns one shot into 6 shots. While this would seem like a good idea for a weapon, increasing the damage up to six-fold, it would come at the cost of using 6 ammo per shot, and even works on the Protectrons Gaze, making it akin to a Anti Aircraft gun, but with lasers instead of flak.
.X chantelle .x Smith

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:16 am

Antistar, I know you wanted to keep the upgrade kits universeal for all weapons but I think it could be a good idea to have a few specific to enegry weapons. Seeing as none of them can be suppressed I think that maybe they could have a *focusing crystal* upgrade that improves damage/range and maybe changes the colour of the laser/plasma as a way to show they're upgraded. You could use the effect for the Protrectron's gaze laser pistol for laser wepaons upgraded in this way.

Just a suggestion anyway, I know you're probably busy doing things you've planned yourself.
Antonio Gigliotta

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 am

I like this mod but I think it's making my game crash. Any time I talk to the slave's chief on temple of the union, after some questions the game crashes. I tried it only with fallout.esp and anchorage.esp. Still crashes. Also when talking with 3dog.

Please help. Don't want to have to start the game again!

WMK doesn't edit anything related to the Temple of the Union characters or location, so I can't imagine how it would cause a crash there.

That is correct. The game engine does not normally load EditorIDs for QUSTs. FOSE modifies the loader to do that.

Uninstalling FOSE before uninstalling all mods that use FOSE is not a smart move.

You can still run that quest if you figure out the correct FormID for it and hope that it doesn't contain any FOSE specific code.

Really? I always assumed it did, because I used to do the same thing in Oblivion, going back a long time - but then I've also been using OBSE for a long time, so that might explain it. ;) The uninstall script itself shouldn't need FOSE: it just removes a couple of WMK-added perks so that the player's save-game won't crash on load after WMK is uninstalled.

A new version of CRAFT has been released which includes a plugin by me so that it no longer requires any changes at all to vanilla Workbenches. You could now either integrate with CRAFT or you can implement your own activation choice for vanilla workbenches in the same way I did for CRAFT.

That is, you add a hidden perk to the player which uses an "Activation" entry point with function "Add Activation Choice" and a condition running on Target for GetIsID Workbench = 1. You can then specify a name and script. When a vanilla workbench is activated a menu is shown with all perk added activation choices plus "Activate" which runs to vanilla workbench script.

Well that sounds much simpler and cleaner than my idea - thanks for the info. :) I was wondering: the game and GECK has a hard-limit of ten buttons per menu - if many mods used this same 'Activation Perk' approach, would it cause a problem? Possibly an unlikely scenario, but I'm curious.

YX33A and Tempete: Thanks for the suggestions - I do appreciate them - but I'm not planning to add any new mod kit types at this stage.
lacy lake

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Really? I always assumed it did, because I used to do the same thing in Oblivion, going back a long time - but then I've also been using OBSE for a long time, so that might explain it. ;)

In Oblivion it did. They removed it in FO3. FOSE added it back in.

Well that sounds much simpler and cleaner than my idea - thanks for the info. :) I was wondering: the game and GECK has a hard-limit of ten buttons per menu - if many mods used this same 'Activation Perk' approach, would it cause a problem? Possibly an unlikely scenario, but I'm curious.

I just tried it by adding "CRAFT1"..."CRAFT11" choices for a total of 12 choices including the default "Activate" and it works just fine.

EDIT: Oh, just a heads up. I'll be implementing FLST merging in a future FO3Edit version. It is my understanding that you are making use of FLSTs in a way that depends on the order of the contained entries. If you want to be absolutely sure that FO3Edit doesn't mess around with the order of your FLSTs, please make sure that their EditorID "...OrderedList".

All other FLSTs will be treated as a Set in future versions of FO3Edit (resulting in their contents being sorted by FormID and duplicates being removed).
Mackenzie

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:51 pm

Is it possible that you can add extra stocks for better aimig for the pistol weapons?
Like using the Chinese AR stock as it looks very basic/makeshift on other weapons.
Greg Swan

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:10 pm

In Oblivion it did. They removed it in FO3. FOSE added it back in.

Ah, okay. Strange they'd take that out.

I just tried it by adding "CRAFT1"..."CRAFT11" choices for a total of 12 choices including the default "Activate" and it works just fine.

That's good news. I think I'll try that approach then...

EDIT: Oh, just a heads up. I'll be implementing FLST merging in a future FO3Edit version. It is my understanding that you are making use of FLSTs in a way that depends on the order of the contained entries. If you want to be absolutely sure that FO3Edit doesn't mess around with the order of your FLSTs, please make sure that their EditorID "...OrderedList".

All other FLSTs will be treated as a Set in future versions of FO3Edit (resulting in their contents being sorted by FormID and duplicates being removed).

Cool - thanks for letting me know. Just so I'm sure I've got this right, you're saying to have the EditorIDs of the lists end with 'OrderedList' to prevent FO3Edit re-ordering them?

Is it possible that you can add extra stocks for better aimig for the pistol weapons?
Like using the Chinese AR stock as it looks very basic/makeshift on other weapons.

As I just said in my last post, I'm not planning to add any new mod kit types at this stage.
Amanda Furtado

Post » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Ah, okay. Strange they'd take that out.

Either they justify it to themselves as a performance enhancement or they just want to make modders life more difficult...

That's good news. I think I'll try that approach then...

I was surprised no one else had used that approach yet. It seemed to me the obvious choice for adding additional functionallity to vanilla objects.

Cool - thanks for letting me know. Just so I'm sure I've got this right, you're saying to have the EditorIDs of the lists end with 'OrderedList' to prevent FO3Edit re-ordering them?

Correct.

Something I was wondering, you've been creating complete nif's for every possible combination. Wouldn't it have been easier to create a single .nif and just use MODS to assign the parts that you don't want to be visible a simply a fully transparent alpha map (and no others)? (You might need 2 .nif's, one with and one without silencer, I assume the place from where the projectile is fired is a specificly named node or such?)

You would still need the same number of records in the module (but I could probably write something for FO3Edit to auto generate them) but only one or 2 models per weapon, no matter how many attachments you have.
Janine Rose

Post » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 am

As I just said in my last post, I'm not planning to add any new mod kit types at this stage.

K, just wondering, I was lazy and didn't read the thread
Emzy Baby!

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3