Would u like the Enclave back in a DLC similar to Far Harber

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Except Fallout 2 saying all Enclave from every outpost relocated to the Poseidon Oil Rig. Their plan was to release a virus that would kill anyone who wasn't inoculated. The only people that were inoculated were the Oil Rig and Navarro staff.

If they weren't at the Oil Rig, then they weren't Enclave.

Solid logic. So anyone that wants the Enclave back is a minority of a minority. Everyone on the forum is a minority, and the majority of this minority don't want them back.

Actually.. The earlier games stated that all Enclave were at the Oil Rig as mentioned above and throughout the thread.

Of course, because that is what was stated by the games and the lore. But then again, I'm sure you guys know better, right?

Why bother when Fallout 2, Fallout 3 and New Vegas already explained it? Black Isle, Bethesda and Obsidian have all done a good job of explaining it.

Lilit Ager

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:16 am

It's rhetoric highlighted by the fact that the player even has the option to say "you don't have to convince me" to him, they are no more than savages living in squalor. I'm sure to Maxson everything he does is to benefit the Commonwealth though.

CRuzIta LUVz grlz

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:36 am

Well the majority that isn't on the forum wants them back. Sorry to say but you're truly in the minority.

Casey

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:26 pm

You are a lazy troll
He got the

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:12 am

Explain how I'm a troll for stating facts? Oh because you don't agree with me?

Fact is all forums are a small minority. If you can't believe that than that's on you. I already gave great examples of that in this very thread.

Wane Peters

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:54 pm

Nothing suggests Maxson is being insincere about his comments.

Dan Endacott

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:11 pm

I'm not saying he's insincere, I'm simply saying that what he considers "helping" may not be seen that way by the general citizenry of the commonwealth.

BRAD MONTGOMERY

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:51 am

But he truly is helping. He's getting rid of all the threats in the commonwealth. What other faction can match their fire power and do what they do? The Institute but they don't care about helping the above out.

R.I.p MOmmy

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:37 am

Going around and killing all the super mutants, feral ghouls, and raiders that have plagued the land for centuries, as well as fighting the big bogyman(The Institute) that has terrorized the region for just as long would be seen as helpful by everyone.

Like, name one thing that he does that doesn't help people?

Taylah Illies

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:59 pm

The Brotherhood is my favorite faction so I agree, but I'm also not blind to Maxson's zealotry.

SWagg KId

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:03 am

Dude, I'm sorry to say this, but you're incapable of even following your own twisted logic. I dunno if you're serious at this point or what, but it's obvious there is no point even attempting to converse beyond this point.

sunny lovett

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:49 am

My logic?

You mean that a forum is a small minority. That's more of a fact than anything else...

A forum is a place in which hardcoe fans go to talk or if players need help with tech stuff..

patricia kris

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:17 am

deciding who should have what tech isn't exactly going to win him any fans. BOS takes what they want, fact.

u gone see

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:50 am

Except Danse specifically mentions its against BoS policy to attack civilians, even if they have tech.

The BoS only takes unclaimed tech(such as in ruins or all those military APcs laying around), or from those who are using it for nefarious purposes(such as The Institute).

Maxson literally doesn't care if people have stuff like power armor, laser/plasma weaponry, or w/e, so long as they dont use it for evil.

Scott Clemmons

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:03 pm

Your logic in what you've just said, and the logic in what you've said throughout this thread.

You say that those who post on a forum are the minority in opinion and that it's only where hardcoe fans go to talk. You create a thread where the majority of the "minority" you've constructed disagrees with what you want. You're in the 8% of a "minority", or in your own logic: You're a negligible fraction of a negligible group.

Dina Boudreau

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:28 pm

I represent the majority that isn't on the forum. The ones that want a Enclave DLC.

As I pointed out before in the GTA forum. Most there hate GTA V and felt it had too many short comings. Most hate the online.

Yet go anywhere else besides the forum and guess what you see. GTA V is the best and the majority loving online.

A forum is a place for hardcoe fans. Always have been.

aisha jamil

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:05 pm

The bos knights walking around talking about confiscating tech by order of Elder Maxson would say otherwise. I also have never once heard any member of the BOS, and it's the only faction I play, ever say wastelanders can keep PA as long as they aren't evil. I like the BOS, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend that what they are the white knights of the wastes.

Sophh

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Except the BoS appear in no cities or settlements confiscating tech, at all.... ever.... in the entire game.

The only BoS soldiers are the ones looting abandoned places, or places taken over by hostile forces, like Mass Fusion, Fort Strong, and launching attacks on raiders, and super mutant outposts.

Alycia Leann grace

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:04 am

I've also never seen them collecting the crops I've procured, doesn't mean they don't.

Sandeep Khatkar

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:37 am

Yes I've seen you say this, yet provide no evidence. The only evidence is what there is on this forum in the multitude of polls that have been made.

I've also seen you say that those that post on a forum are the minority opinion. Again, you fail to follow even your own logic and there's really no point in continuing to humor you.

Sorry, but if you make a poll and a thread, you shouldn't complain when both the statistics and lore by the developers (three different studios) disagree with the outcome you hoped to receive.

Trent Theriot

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:22 pm

The difference is that its explicitly stated they will collect those crops, whereas its never mentioned, and indeed, outright denied by Danse, that the BoS takes technology from people not using it for malicious purposes.

Silvia Gil

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 pm

Indeed. Like I said, a reformed Enclave would basically be the BOS that we see in Fallout 4. So I don't see the point in introducing an Enclave with different ideals considering that wouldn't be the Enclave anymore. But as I also said, no one actually cares about the Enclave themselves, just the cool toys. ;)

Basically sums it up. All of the available lore points to the Enclave being wiped out and what little remains being so few in numbers they're insignificant to be considered a faction or the remnants that have moved on.

But hey, Bethesda can do whatever they want. Who knows, there might (lel) be some super secret Enclave base in Mt. Rushmore full of three head cyborg deathclaws with laser beam eyes. Because Bethesda can write that if they wanted to. I think it would be lame to continuously rely on these same old assets of the original games over and over again instead of coming up with something new, but they can do it. But as of right now, the lore indicates otherwise.

Red Sauce

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:17 pm

It is mentioned By BOS knights that Maxson has ordered tech to be confiscated.

Stryke Force

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:36 pm

And we have already defined who Maxson confiscated tech from... and that list doesn't include normal civilians.

Syaza Ramali

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:45 am

No you simply have tried to justify your choice in factions by claiming they are not doing anything shady. Where I have established that the faction I enjoy is not above reproach.

Elizabeth Lysons

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 4