I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:59 am

If you ask me, i think it's the Crytek server's way of saying "I've got enough people, shove off" when it says about Network Connectivity. There are so many people playing Crysis 2 Multiplayer that the servers are having difficulty. The same thing happened with the first Crysis game aswell, that's why i think the same problem's presenting itself here. All i can suggest is to have patience and try another time.
As for those with problems regarding their Username and/or Password, i believe that Crysis 2 is intertwined with Gamespy Comrade? That means the usernames already taken on there can't be used on Crysis 2 Multiplayer. Try making a new account or changing the Username/Nickname of your current account.

Hope this helps,
Gizgar
Vahpie

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:06 am

Well... I've tried all the suggestions posted here and nothing. I was able to login right after installing Crysis 2, then 2 days later it didn't work, then worked again and now it's been telling me to check my connection for the last 3 days. And during all this time I've changed absolutely nothing. Totally weird.

Tried changing my Gamespy nick, MyCrsis nick etc. and nothing. If I was to register a new account the benefits of the Limited Edition wouldn't be there so that's not an option.

At least now I'm 10000% sure it's not on my end.
Ezekiel Macallister

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:49 am

Ok really getting pissed now. I have changed my password multiple times and it still won't let me on. it says "Warning incorrect login details" **** that they are right. This issue needs to be resolved because I did not pay 60 **** bucks to not be able to play cause of some flipping problem.
Rachael Williams

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 am

HERES AN IDEA WHY DON'T YOU LET PEOPLE LOGIN USING THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS INSTEAD OF USING A USERNAME. AS CLEARLY THE WHOLE USERNAME THING IS BROKEN AND IT WOULD MAKE THINGS MUCH SIMPLER. AFTER 4 DAYS OF TRYING TO CHANGE MY USERNAME AND FAILING I REALISED I STILL HAD CRYSIS WARS INSTALLED ON AN OLD PC AND MANAGED TO RUN IT AND GET MY USERNAME THAT WAY. IT IS A JOKE THAT WHEN i LOGIN USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS i CAN'T VIEW OR CHANGE MY USERNAME (AND YES BEFORE YOU ASK i DID TRY THE SUGGESTED LINK FROM THE OTHER THREAD AND IT DIDN'T WORK)
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:02 am

This is ridiculous now, the game has been out for over a month and i still cant play mulitplayer. still say i cant log in when i am obviously logged in now typing this post!
jessica breen

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Same here, i just bought the game, cant log in :(
Petr Jordy Zugar

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm

This is unacceptable. There had better be some recompense for this ****. If i woulda known they had this problem i wouldn't have bought the flipping game. Friggin pathetic that they have not fixed it by now.... shows u how much they care about the players.
Joey Avelar

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 am

I'm having all the problems listed above + the game doesn't remember my serial! I've had the same errors in the demo too.I tried anything in order to play multiplayer. I tried reinstalling the demo, (I had installed the demo in D:\.) redownloading, I even tried creating a new e-mail in order to start the demo. After all this, I tried reinstalling the demo on C:\. GUESS WHAT! IT WORKED! But the most important thing I did was giving a fake e-mail. I played the demo for a week. Everything was going perfect and swiftly... BUT THE DEMO STARTED GIVING THE SAME ERRORS AGAIN. AND NOW...I'VE BOUGHT THE REAL GAME... AND ONCE MORE... I CAN'T... PLAY MULTIPALYER!!!!! THIS TIME NOTHING WORKS AND THIS IS THE HARDEST CHALLENGE I'VE EVER HAD... Is Crytek testing our patience? I wanna play multi! AND... I WANT... REVEEEEENNNNGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
helliehexx

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Hah i wonder if im able to login before my Limited Preorder Code expires on 31 December 2021 and play the Multiplayer :D
Dan Stevens

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Awesome comments.

But really, couldn't you just make us able to delete our accounts and reuse our email addresses`?
Scotties Hottie

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:00 am

somehow i could re-use my e-mail by creating a account in game but had to choose a new nick wich became something of my childhood :)

anyway multiplayer is **** up or they should make a match thing cause when your lvl 10 going against 30+ lvl players with thier OP weapons
is like playing with a bee hive

even black ops wasn′t this **** up newly started ppl had a change in here its death every where with all those high lvl **** that rush rush rush

i waited from the game′s release to this day to play multiplayer not to get **** and raqed all the time its taking the fun out of it

i demand a lvl boost to the max cause my pc wont survive if it keeps going like this
lucile

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Over a month and i still cannot play multiplayer.

how can be this posible? you lost SO many happy customers about crysis.
how can be a game series that have so many good programmers and have this kind of issues (a bug that dont allow theyr customers to play over internet and cant fix it over a month)

I formated my computer, reinstalled 3 times the game, and still wont work.
i even cant connect with the accounts of my friends that were playing 1 min ago. even with theyr cd-keys.

non-sense
Danel

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 am

look I'm sure this problem is NOT caused by full servers. After the demo servers were closed, the login error started showing up again. Other people could still get past the login screen but there were no servers in the list. SO AS THERE WERE NO SERVERS, THERE CAN'T BE ANY FULL SERVERS, RIGHT? I STILL CAN'T PLAY MULTI AND I STILL WANT REVENNNGGGEEEE!!!
Marquis T

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 am

its not the account, ive tried with the account and cd-key of a friend and still not working.
Hella Beast

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Holy Moly it worked...after a month of waiting it finally worked...
I tried to login in...didn't work...went out if the game...cheanged my username and password and now it works...and the best thing: it is nearly the same username as i used the first time, just some minor digits added....
I don' t know if Crytek had anything to do with it but frankly I do not care....
Amy Siebenhaar

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am

OK this is ridiculous.

it works (badly) on my laptop, i can conect with my account (Tox1mon_) and play.

now i formated my computer 3 times, installed from 3 different sources the game (via CD, via EADM, via Daemontools) still WONT CONNECT TO CRYTEC.
when i try to login "check your internet status" EVERY TIME, and when i try on my laptop, it works.

dont know what you did so badly but its over a month
Gavin boyce

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:40 am

I got a problem with the connection, but I was able to play with my Crysis Account before.
Vicki Blondie

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:44 pm

After waiting for a few months, and I have run out of my patients. I create my new account T_T becuz I can't login with this account since the game was launch Anymore....
Iain Lamb

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:10 pm

OK this is weird. Previously, my account's nickname was "hangy". I remember that there has been integration with GameSpy in the past and I think I used the same account name there. With that account I was unable to login to Crysis 2, but the forum on gamesas worked just fine. So I changed my nickname, and voilà: I am able to login now. Also, I cannot change my nickname back to "hangy", because it is supposedly invalid. That may have to do with nickname history being recorded or with the previous GameSpy integration.
Kristian Perez

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

got the same problem and i cant patch my Game, but bought it from steam.
Len swann

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:34 pm

2 months and nothing...

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Crytek sux.

Do I have to sue you?
emma sweeney

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 am

I keep getting the "En error has occurred, please check your network connectivity" !! :(
Michelle davies

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am

Some people have been given a $20.00 coupon for asking EA support for help on this Gamespy/Crysis problem... lol. Ya 2 months and now they say DX 11 support is coming... I gave up on this B**LS**T and finished the SINGLE PLAYER then uninstalled the game. Brink http://www.brinkthegame.com/ is out tomorrow and a week after that is THE WITCHER 2 http://tw2.thewitcher.com . Hey Duke Nukem is out in June after 14 years... lol. I bet this problem is still around when Duke Nukem comes out... lol, and that's not a JOKE... This crap is not a JOKE either but... here we are and we are not amused, well I'm not anyways.

So have fun playing other games people, because this is not fun... CC :-(
Riky Carrasco

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 pm

try : http://support.ea.com/chat

Crystal Clear

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm

I still can't login in game with my gamesas login info. This is going on for 3 weeks now. Worked fine the first 2 weeks the game was out. I changed nothing but I can't log into the **** game now. I called EA they tell me to contact Crytek. I emailed crytek here twice and no response. I'm seriously starting to get pissed off here. Why won't they acknowledge there is a problem? This is turning into the worst support ever for a game. I mean bad really bad.
lauraa

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis