I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm

2 months, and still cant login multiplayer game. Seems to me that you cant fix this problem, or you are not interested fix this problem?.

I will remove this game my computer, and forget this problem forever.

I literally agree with "cdland", i go to shop next Friday and buy Brink, then i buy Duke Nukem, and BF3 end of the year.

Thanks SP
Hairul Hafis

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:04 pm

1. maybe you have a virus !
2. the game have a bug !
3. your firewall is the problem (for example if you have kaspersky you have to deaktivate the windows firewall)
4. can you play other online games ( what for dsl speed do you have ) the minimum is (512 Kbps cable, DSL or faster connection)
5. it may be that you have it may be that you have changed something in the game (autoexec.cfg)

6. !!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO ENTER THE SERIALCODE FOR THE GAME TOO !!!!!!!

7. or you have entered invalid password
8. look at this Image
RAww DInsaww

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 am

It has nothing to do with any of those things limiter7max. If it was this thread wouldn't be 149 pages long. Do not tell people they are stupid and noob just because you do not have the same problem as they do, and you don't understand their problem.

The problem is linked to accounts, not the serial code, not connection, not bad passwords. The problem is on Crytek and Gamespy's end purely and simply.
Nauty

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 am

Thank you for the tip limiter7max, but my firewall is not the problem (MS security essential), and I can play other games online (BC2, Cod BO, Homefront) no problem. Serial number has been entered correctly, at least 1000 times, ADSL connection is 8 megab, and my machine does not have the virus, you're right, the game have a bug.
Fam Mughal

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Do not tell people they are stupid and noob just because you do not have the same problem as they do, and you don't understand their problem.

Thanks for this :-) I no that the most here are no noobs! I probably overreacted a little bit! Sorry.
I edited my Post at the top :-) It was not mean bad :-(

-------

HELLO CRYTEK,
why you can′t help this guy with the problem ? are you lazy or what ?
you make a lot success with crysis 1 but that does not mean that you now have a cool company !
earlier i have admired you but now i can see that you only want money and your customer are nothing for you !
sorry but that is "My Opinion"

if you want to be respected,
respect us as well
sally coker

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 am

I can not believe this is still an issue. They tell you your accounts that you use here on this site will allow you to login yet they NEVER work.

Only saving grace is that going by forum posts I am not missing much.
Carlos Vazquez

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 pm

--
HELLO CRYTEK,
why you can′t help this guy with the problem ? are you lazy or what ?
you make a lot success with crysis 1 but that does not mean that you now have a cool company !
earlier i have admired you but now i can see that you only want money and your customer are nothing for you !
sorry but that is "My Opinion"

if you want to be respected,
respect us as well
--

Well said limiter7max, you took the words out of my mouth
Jessica Phoenix

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Good news, i just played Crysis 2 multiplayer game first time in 2 month.

Now people ask how this is possible.

I have a EA username for at least 4 games, so I started to test these username to log on. "why, I decided to just test, I do not know why"

The correct user ID was the one that I use the Medal of Honor 2010 multiplayer game, and the password I used a password which I use to log on the EA website. I changed this password also gamesas this page.

Try the same as I do, it may be possible that after the login is successful, as well as multiplayer

Now, I'm happy, but still i buy Brink next Friday

Sorry my bad Google translator English

Adrian Morales

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 am

Also you solve the Problem ?
I am very happy for you ! :)

I love it when the problems are solved ! :]
Have fun !
Alberto Aguilera

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 am

Still cannot get on..... I hate u Crytek, this should not still be a problem.
Shannon Marie Jones

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:26 am

Same issue for me too. Username/Password error. Had the same issue with the Demo and was hoping it would be fixed for the final release. It's obviously to do with the accounts and not exactly the game. I've installed the game on a variety of computers and none of them will allow a successful login.

This IS pathetic!
Everything was all "well and dandy" when CryTek actually 'focused' on the PC version.
Joey Bel

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 pm

http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26666
Sarah Knight

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:28 pm

After almost 2 months of not even touching multiplayer due to this shameful network/database error, I tried making my account inside Crysis 2 again and by some miracle it let me even use my current email address to create it. It literally took less than a minute before I started playing a game online.

If anyone and I know a few do have the same problem I had, which was that my account was tied to my preferred email address but had no username attached to it. Naturally I tried to sign into my account in Crysis 2 using my email address, however the field for the username would not let me enter my email address as it was too long. The next thing I tried was to come here to gamesas (a huge crisis indeed) and try to change my account information. Unfortunately everytime I tried signing on and then going to the user control panel (UCP) it would notify me that I am not logged on, which meant that I could not post on forums or more importantly CHANGE MY **** USERNAME.

Anyway, for those who have had similar problems to the ones I have stated. Try creating another account, with the same email address you used before and hopefully you will be able to start playing online and start getting thrashed by level 30+ players who were fortunate enough to not have this problem.
mishionary

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:46 am

Worked once for me , and then its back to the same old error message.

This is just ridiculous and so extremely frustrating, since launch i have been abel to play the game online twice, rest of the time has been spent trying to get through the loggin process.

This really needs to be fixed, whats the point with the game related patching if so many people cant actually play the game?
Adriana Lenzo

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 am

MULTIPLAYER?!
ARE YOU CRAZY?!
FIRE ALL THAT IDIOTS WHICH MADE THIS!
Wane Peters

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 pm

FIRE ALL THAT IDIOTS WHICH RUINED ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!
I CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT DISABLING INTERNET CONNECTION SHARING ON WINDOWS 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU IDIOTS?!
CSar L

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I still can't login. This is really starting to piss me off. Why won't Crytek at least talk to us about it? They **** ignore us. Why? I haven't done anything wrong. I bought your game. I paid full price for it. I was a fan of yours I have been playing and bought all your games retail for the PC since the first one. That's Crysis, Crysis WH and now Crysis 2. Why do you treat us like as s holes? Seriously. If you can't figure out what's wrong yet then say so. If you haven't wanted/or couldn't spend the time on the issue because you had DLC to get out please be godam honest about it. At least tell us you give a crap just a little. I'm a paying customer and I don't and have never pirated one of your games EVER. This is what I get for it? Are you serious? I'm beyond angry. I am at the point where I will now go out of my way on forums around the net to spread my story about you people. I'm not some kid, I'm an advlt who works for my money and I don't have to spend mine with you and I will not anymore. I am done.Over 3 weeks and I still can't login to play the MP. That's obscene and it rests on your shoulders and I can't elicit any response from you people. I've called EA they areworthless and tell me to contact you. All they do is pass the buck. I've emailed you people here twice over the last few weeks and no response either time. Just unbelievable.
Gemma Flanagan

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 am

Try logging in with your GameSpy account, it worked for me.

Melis Hristina

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:42 am

ALSO WORKS NOW!
THANKS!
Matt Fletcher

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:44 pm

The downside is that the Limited edition content is tied to the gamesas account, not the gamespy one... so you won't be able to get it UNTIL THEY FIX THIS CRAP.
Olga Xx

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 am

I can't login no matter what info I use this is ****.
Dan Stevens

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 am

My gamespy login isn't working so I don;t know wtf you are all going on about.
Bitter End

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:11 am

Also i can play MP, i use my EA account.
DeeD

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 am

I tried logging in with my EA account email address that doesn't work either.
Javaun Thompson

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

Page 151 of people who can't login. WTF.

I am still getting "Incorrect login details" - I'm logged in now right... this is working. Why won't the game POS.
BRIANNA

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis