I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:37 am

@smikkelmix: That worked for me. Problem fixed in under 5 mins.
Greg Cavaliere

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:54 am

thank you this is just from EA they have done something about it only YOUSELF have to fix it with your password and nickname
JAY

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am

I have found that you cant be logged onto gamesas and the multiplayer at the same time on the xbox version. Only one or the other.
Noraima Vega

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:40 am

Worked for me neither. When I try to change my user name from a valid email address to a simple nickname it says "an error occured". But thanks anyway. This is absolutely horrible, I was never faced with such a ridiculous story in my whole over 30 years gamer "career". All these workarounds are an imposition. This bug ought to be fixed through a regular gamepatch.
Da Missz

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 pm

it says contact mycryis.com for maintanence where do we find our nickname is that our username???? everytime i click on log in it says incorrect username/password please help i m dying for the multiplayer
Grace Francis

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 am

hi all ) support me pls if you have time in competition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJh5z1CeJE
lucile

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:57 am

I also had problems with logging into multiplayer but when I simply changed my password at the forums profile then I could log into game and play.
Neliel Kudoh

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 am

What are you guys talking about logging in user your gamesas.com account?
Tell me what's this about and I can't use my code from my limited edition case either...what's up with that I spent good money for the LE version!
Quick Draw III

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Same problem here. I can login into my crysis account, i can not login within crysis 2. I changed the password twice but i did not work.

Where can i get some help regarding this?

Thanks,
Cilius
Miguel

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:32 pm

What to do? in the game enter the username and password, serial number. BUT DO NOT COME IN MULTIPLAYER!?
ashleigh bryden

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:30 pm

Still no help regarding this issue....
TRIsha FEnnesse

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm

I have the same issue unable to log-on can we have a separate thread with a fix.
A Lo RIkIton'ton

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:38 am

I was also contacting with EA support when I had this issue but only thing that they said to me is use this form: http://www.gamesas.com/support/

So EA support gave me nothing, only when I tried to re-enter my nickname and password (try change password) then I could play in multiplayer.

Sick issue! Very retarted. It seems that there is some huge bordello in database which contains the user names and passwords.

On the other hand - folks who have this problem try do this: create yourself a new email account (yes, new) and then create a new account here (I know it is prohibited by rules but there is also no option of changing **** email address in the edit profile option) and then try using this new account details in multiplayer ingame menu.

Crytek: where is the option to change my email address? I dont see it??

I think this whole issue is related to user databases which is held somewhere at gamespy and there is also second database somewhere at crytek and when you enter the same email but the nickname is different - then we have problems.

I do not have 100% sure if what I wroted here is how it really is but it's worth to try to set new email and new account.

And dont forget to say weather you can or cannot login in multiplayer.

edit: and please try to check this thread: http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28784
TASTY TRACY

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 am

Still can't
sarah simon-rogaume

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 am

REALLY!
I'VE TRY TO MULTIPLAY SATURDAY AND TODAY - IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M IMPRESSED!
THANK YOU!

I HOPE THAT IT WILL NEVER BE BROKEN!
Nice one

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:31 am

FIX THIS **** BUG! Crytek is stealing our money, their selling us half a product, god damn assholes take our money and afterwards don't want to fix this hugely important problem! Come on you retards, this thread is 158 pages, and you've had three months!!!!!!!!
..xX Vin Xx..

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 am

what can I say.. loads of unfortunate things happened with Crysis 2..

If you insist on having your "desired" username (which you already have registered on one e-mail here) on your new account, you can actually change your e-mail in a non-obvious way.

You do it through the reset password option. I did it from my @hotmail.com to now my @gmail.com. BUT FIRST I created an account in-game with the @gmail.com, then the e-mail change and the two are now connected.
Seemingly there are two databases, one for the site, one for the registered in-game accounts. It's silly, but once you make it work (hopefully like I did above), there's no problem with it.

I had to register a new e-mail, because the game has evidently detected that my hotmail.com is in use in-game..

I do however find it funny with the "missing links" here on this website.
Exhibit A: The pre-order limited edition code - where do we redeem it? It wasn't until some dude wrote "you must go to http://www.gamesas.com/redeemcode" that I personally found out how to do it.

Exhibit B: Add a payment way. No obvious way either, until I saw someone saying "you must go to http://www.mycryis.com/addcard".

A few odd things, I'd say!

But it works now and I'm thrilled by Crysis 2.
Sorry for all you peeps out there who still can't enjoy the game..

Feel free to try out my solution above and msg me if there's any progress.
N.B. If you have your redeemed code on your current account (which won't let you login to crysis 2 the game), then I'm not sure how things work, if it's transferable! I changed my e-mail BEFORE I added my code, and I'm very glad I did.

There's still some screw-up around the forums.. I'm now having two usernames on the same e-mail (darthlazze & pwnchap). I for once decided that my I'd leave my preferred nickname alone (darthlazze) and just go with Pwnchap..
But that's for people like me who have multiple usernames they prefer in-game!
Ray

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:33 am

This is the last game from Cryteck production i bought.
Louise Dennis

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 pm

well i give it up and return to Crysis......
Kelvin

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:43 am

**** YOU CRYTEK PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**** YOU AGAIN!
**** YOU MORE AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT YOUR **** EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU WILL BE FIRED!
TIhIsmc L Griot

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 am

well i have this log in problem at least once a week ,if not more often. i can play for 3 or 4 days(some times 3 or 4 hours log off ,come back NO connection ) then the connection goes out again. i reboot all the modems ,routers,pc's restart everything and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. one of the things that has worked in the past was deleting the download manager and reloading it,seems like every time they do an update it screws things up for me
Peetay

Previous

Return to Crysis