I can't login to Crysis 2 game with my gamesas.com accou

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Add me to the 154-page-long list of people that cannot play the game they purchased online.

gamesas.com gives me an invalid password, too, even after I reset it, which I've done more than once. I am not so incompetent that I cannot type my own password in dozens of attempts. There are clearly lots of people that have the exact same problem and yet no patch has addressed this or anything.

Good luck convincing me to buy Crysis 3.
Klaire

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:01 am

removed
Kortknee Bell

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:44 pm

have the same problem. i cant log in. please fix that.
Kitana Lucas

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:58 pm

It's amazing they actually think anyone in quantity is going to buy their dlc **** when I and alot of us can't even log in to play the MP. Hahahahahaha. Wake up.
gandalf

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 am

Bump for still no fix and still no word from Crytek.
dell

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 am

REally no fix yet? its been a couple moths. i bought this game like the second day it came out. can not login to Mp... still. damn.
trisha punch

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Hey Crytek guys, are you brain-damaged or just too lazy? I am an experienced programmer and I know how much time it usually takes to fix such a problem, so why you did not fixed it yet? You could fully rewrite the whole network stack in your engine in two monts. Is this so hard to determine the conditions of login failure? Do you need to write 100k lines of code in C++ to fix that?
I don't like the multiplayer in other shooters but they do work at least. And your game has a great but not available multiplayer. EPIC FAIL
Leanne Molloy

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 am

i cannot even get on i have tried re-installed and had support via telephone but nothing
works it just refuses my login criteria its ridiculas.
cheryl wright

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 am

Same problem here
lolly13

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:16 am

the story of crysis 2 is amazing. but i will play multiplayer.
louise hamilton

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 am

So i see the problem has still hasn't been fixed..... all i can say now is **** U CRYTEC!!!
adam holden

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:29 pm

I still can't log in either.
:)Colleenn

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 am

I've left repeated messages with EA tech support and Crytek. The last time there was any update on this from anyone was the 16th of April... there's no indication that anyone over there is even working on this anymore.

I'm not asking for blood... I'm asking for someone to at least say that SOMEONE is still working on this issue for those of us who are still affected by it. This shouldn't be a big deal.

This is just bad business. Saying that you know there is a problem and are working to correct it is not a big issue... especially more than a month after release. The worst case scenario is that Crytek might actually have to fix the problem... I mean really. This isn't going to affect stock at this point for CRYing out loud. Please... for the love of god... just at least tell us that you're working on the problem.

Edit: Or have the guts to tell that you AREN'T working on the problem. Your options are that you tell us that you don't care, and I don't buy your products again and I actively work to ensure that as many people as possible also don't buy your products anymore. The other option is that you say nothing, and my reaction will be exactly the same.

My position is NOT unreasonable.

roxxii lenaghan

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:15 am

I unplugged my router and booted it back up and I was able to login after weeks of being locked out.
Michelle Serenity Boss

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:15 pm

I unplugged my router and booted it back up and I was able to login after weeks of being locked out.

I am very happy for you. I hope there are at least one or two people who also might benefit from re-booting their router to correct this issue.

Unfortunately for many of us this is CLEARLY a database issue with Crytek. I'm sure that I am not the only person that logs into the website AND the game with the same nickname, but they are clearly separate accounts.

I wish you joy and good times now that all of your issues are cleared. I will look forward to the day when that same can be said for the rest of us.
Sheila Reyes

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 am

I never played one match of multi because of this problem. I gave up and moved onto other games. I tried changing names and now have 3 usernames tied to my email? **** you guys for screwing this up so bad. I will not purchase another piece of **** from you mother ****.
Danielle Brown

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Not to mention terrible support and almost no communication. Go **** yourselves.
Jason King

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:12 am

Just bought this game. What a waste.
Gemma Flanagan

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

I have removed the game from the hard drive and gave up on this crap... can't log in still... so why can't we have more than one name on our Email accounts... that email account is in use. Still will not send me an Email to reset my password... Oh how nice to have 4 more maps alot of us UNIMPORTANT CUSTOMERS CAN NOT USE... Are we all on Rogers (cable ISP) ??? I know there was a DNS problem with APB, Oh ya a failed company now so it does not matter I can't open there web pages... But just the same I manually changed my DNS server to Googles and I could open the ABP web page, never did buy that game... seen the writing on the wall there... or not... could not even get to their forums... lol.

That's ok because DUKE NUKEM is out in June 2011, pre order and you can check out the demo on June 3 2011, 14 years and THEY WILL GET IT RIGHT. Oh well see some of you on the BATTLE FIELD... Have fun ... CC :-)
lolli

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 am

F U C K Y O U E A G A M E S!
F U C K Y O U C R Y T E K!
F U C K Y O U 'F R E E R A D I C A L' now 'C R Y T E K UK' P I G S!
F U C K Y O U Cevat Yerli!

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY 'CRYTEK' AND "FREE RADICAL' PRODUCTION!
james tait

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Has anyone tried using the default profile on crysis 2 and logging with your old gamesas accounts? It worked for me.
I have found that when make a new profile and try log on it won't work.
BUT When you use the default one it works.
For me that is.
Nikki Lawrence

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

STOP YOUR BLOODY WHINING AND FIND A WORK AROUND!!!!!

CRYTEK ARE awesome !
Jordan Moreno

Post » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:30 am

Tony36010, I am happy that you have no problems with multiplayer, but you shouldn't say that all of us are just whinning. I've tried all of 'workarounds' suggested by people here but none of them worked (your didn't work too). You're just lucky and we all are not - it's that simple.
Speaking to Crytek again: please fix the bugs in multiplayer already. You should fire those dumb asses who can't write code properly for months. Or you may force them to work like chinese in Foxconn, I don't care. Just get you work done. I payed for game three months ago and I want to play it now.
Angela

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm

hey guys i found the sollution to this problem definitly i've searched the whole site but found it this is what you have to do i have found it by help and support then i came on the EA site and there was this answer i tried it and it worked now i can play the multiplayer game again

so follow these steps and YOU CAN PLAY THE MULTIPLAYER FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon logging into Crysis 2, you may receive an error message referencing "Invalid Login Details". Follow the steps below to allow you to log into the game.

1.Navigate to http://www.gamesas.com. (Firefox is recommended as a browser for viewing the gamesas site).
2.Click 'Sign In'. (This can be found near the top right-hand corner of the page.)
3.Click 'Edit Profile'.
4.Click 'Back to Profile'.
5.Click 'Edit Profile' again.
6.Type your nickname in the 'Nickname' field.
7.Clear the 'Password' field and retype your password.
8.Click 'Save'.
Try again to log into the Crysis 2 game. If, after completing the preceding steps, the issue persists, submit a support ticket at the bottom of the official Crysis 2 support page here: http://www.gamesas.com/support/
Kelvin Diaz

Post » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:43 pm

That Edit Profile fix does nothing for me. Lands flat in the Edit section with "Invalid nickname given, please try another one" as the error message. Tried giving it the old one twice and then a new one, same thing both times. Crysis 2 login: unsuccessful. Money still wasted.
Nicole Kraus

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis