Enclave or BOS

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:30 am

yeh the enclave might be the "evil" but they have awesome suits and armor. they got the officer uniforms and stuff which just look awesome. i mean the bos just have plain stuff

even in star wars the "good guys" had cool uniforms to go equal with the "evil" uniforms, but this isnt the case with enclave vs bos
enclave all the way
Nikki Hype

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:07 am

Can the Enclave take innocent lives? Yes. Will they? Yes.

The Enclave are still the only faction capable of restoring America.

Wastelanders are not all raiders.

I'm pretty sure that there are way more raiders and other baddies than wastelanders.
Richus Dude

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:45 am

The Enclave are still the only faction capable of restoring America.

I'm pretty sure that there are way more raiders and other baddies than wastelanders.

But don't you see? American can never be restored to it's former self, it just goes to show the egotistical minds of the Enclave believe in something that cannot happen.
Yvonne

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Yet the largest human faction in the game is indeed actually the Raiders. See it's like this....Raider Numbers>Civilized Wastlanders(if You can call them civilized....Andale...Strange meat hunters)

But don't you see? American can never be restored to it's former self, it just goes to show the egotistical minds of the Enclave believe in something that cannot happen.

That is indeed a major flaw in their plan. The best they can really hope for is to lay the tracks for a new government to spring up. Such as NCR. I believe the true mission of the Enclave is to incite a emotional change in the people. As it seems most of them are happy in just sitting back and letting the world turn, squabbling over a few spare caps. What is the number one cause of Revolution? Oppression.

Really? I know most people kill in the wastes, but say one person never did anything bad, ever. They too, are not innocent? People do bad things, they regret those things. Enclave to morally questionable things, they believe they are 'helping' the great country of "America"

...Might as well call it United States of Hell Hole...

Well, it is a Nuclear wasteland, and it is one hell of a dog eat dog world.
Darlene Delk

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 am

The only true innocents are children(Barely, those potty mouthed toe rags) And their set as essential.

Really? I know most people kill in the wastes, but say one person never did anything bad, ever. They too, are not innocent? People do bad things, they regret those things. Enclave to morally questionable things, they believe they are 'helping' the great country of "America"

Siidney

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

No but the majority only care for themselves and would take any opportunity to give themselves an adventage.
Abel Vazquez

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Yet the largest human faction in the game is indeed actually the Raiders. See it's like this....Raider Numbers>Civilized Wastlanders(if You can call them civilized....Andale...Strange meat hunters)

That is a game mechanic. Even if wastelanders aren't perfect, they are not all psychopaths.
Rachel Hall

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:29 am

No but the majority only care for themselves and would take any opportunity to give themselves an adventage.

So the difference between that and people today? The Enclave only care for themselves, that's why they kill Wasters.
Devils Cheek

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:21 am

So the difference between that and people today? The Enclave only care for themselves, that's why they kill Wasters.

That's all anyone in the waste cares about.
joannARRGH

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am

That is indeed a major flaw in their plan. The best they can really hope for is to lay the tracks for a new government to spring up. Such as NCR. I believe the true mission of the Enclave is to incite a emotional change in the people. As it seems most of them are happy in just sitting back and letting the world turn, squabbling over a few spare caps. What is the number one cause of Revolution? Oppression.

Well, it is a Nuclear wasteland, and it is one hell of a dog eat dog world.
He got the

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:30 am

That's all anyone in the waste cares about.

The Enclave care about America.

Enclave=America.

They are the remnants, no one else.
Enclave care only for themselves, plain and simple.
Jonathan Egan

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

The Enclave care about America.

Enclave=America.

They are the remnants, no one else.
Enclave care only for themselves, plain and simple.

Right...That's what i said, but I also implied that anyone in the waste really only cares about their own well being.
Andrew Perry

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Right...That's what i said, but I also implied that anyone in the waste really only cares about their own well being.

And that's what is wrong. The Wastes can't be saved, no matter the means.

It is what is is, and so shall it be for eternity.
Roanne Bardsley

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 pm

I'll answer, yet again, with this:

That is a game mechanic. Even if wastelanders aren't perfect, they are not all psychopaths.

Do you consider blowing up Megaton a good deed? The Enclave murder innocent people. Have you seen the dead bodies of their victims? Have you witnessed them
Spoiler
shooting Amata?
Have you seen what these psychopaths have done? They caused the Great War itself. They are responsible for the mutations on "their people", but now wish to exterminate them. Haven't you realized they are clearly evil? Do you even know what morals are? Genocide is wrong. How do you not see it? They kill innocent people and do whatever it is they want, all in the name of restoring "America". If they ruled America, they would not resemble democracy or a great country, but an evil dictatorship.

Try to answer back to these:

Have you ever watched the introduction to Fallout 2?

Have you ever seen what the Enclave does?

Have you ever heard of their plot in Fallout 2 and 3?

How can you ignore the evidence placed in front of you?

The Enclave are and have always been evil, even in Fallout 2. They treat everyone who is not one of them like dirt and want to eradicate them, as they are not "pure". Liking the antagonist is not a bad thing, but reversing their role to a heroic protagonist is ridiculous. They ARE evil, or at the very least, chaotically neutral. There is no way these elitists are good, or anywhere close. They are on the evil side, even if you try to pass them off as neutral. I see some people saying that Fallout 3 isn't canon, yet they use "evidence" from the game to try and prove their point. One, Fallout 3 is canon. Two, they are evil in both Fallout 2 and 3. Terrorists believe what they are doing is right, but do you consider them good? Can you even say they are anything less than evil? How are the Enclave different? They are elitist snobs who kill anything that isn't "pure", and still treat the "pure" ones, like vault-dwellers, like dirt. They are bad news and what Bethesda AND Black Isle Studios says is true, is true. They are evil.

Richardson's Enclave was just as bad. Their philosophy is exactly what Eden's is.

Also, Autumn still shoots innocents and still considers anyone who is "impure", dirt. He would never treat a wastelander as his equal, not even close. Eden's Enclave and Richardson's Enclave ARE the Enclave. Autumn doesn't lead the Enclave. He is one person with perhaps only a few soldiers following him. We only know that Autumn doesn't like the FEV idea, but only Autumn. Both known leaders of the Enclave supported use of the modified FEV and so most of the Enclave would have as well. The true Enclave has made that their goal. Fallout 2's Enclave was attempting the exact, same thing. Autumn is still part of the Enclave and still follows their philosophy, but only he has been confirmed of disagreeing with this one thing, and of course there will be some who disagree, but Autumn and a couple of his soldiers do not represent the Enclave. He didn't even appear in Fallout 2. Face it, the actual Enclave supports the eradication of the "impure".

I have no clue, but it doesn't matter. The Enclave don't work like the game's karma system. They can't erase their habit and record of GENOCIDE by "giving caps to the beggars", as a metaphor. Their actions are completely unacceptable. There is no way they are good. It's impossible for mass murderers to be considered good, especially when they still practice genocide.

The modified FEV would kill most of the wasteland, not just ghouls or super mutants. Ghoulification is not a disease. It also is not contagious. The Enclave themselves were going to kill much of the U.S. remaining human population. Once again, I also would like to refer to Fallout 2's introduction. Explain that and other human casualties caused by the Enclave. By what you have told me, I am guessing that Richardson is a good speaker as he seems to have convinced you that the Enclave are harmless.

The modified FEV Richardson wanted to use would kill off almost all wastelanders because almost all of them have a small mutation. This strain of FEV was almost identical to Eden's, which would have had nearly identical effects.
Cathrine Jack

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 pm

And that's what is wrong. The Wastes can't be saved, no matter the means.

It is what is is, and so shall it be for eternity.

Yeah that's a major flaw in their plan. The best they can really hope for is to lay the tracks for a new government to spring up. Such as NCR. I believe the true mission of the Enclave is to incite a emotional change in the people. As it seems most of them are happy in just sitting back and letting the world turn, squabbling over a few spare caps. What is the number one cause of Revolution? Oppression.

See, I disagree, because we know that on the West coast at least there has been some progress in reforming the Wasteland.
Roisan Sweeney

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 am

See, I disagree, because we know that on the West coast at least there has been some progress in reforming the Wasteland.

Without help from the Enclave.

Actually, it just takes some good leadership and honor. Organization and protocol. People begin bands of small governments, then group into bigger governments. That's how tribes turn into civilizations. You don't need "screw the differences and innocents, all about us" to do that.

Ebou Suso

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:48 am

Seti! I DON'T REALLY SUPPORT THE ENCLAVE. Yes I have seen their many war crimes. As it's a game, I would like to play as the Enclave, which that damned Zax computer implied. Why? Because, I just like seeing things from different eyes. I'm not a fan of the bos, because they are knights in shining armor, whereas I am naturally a guy in dented and rusted tin. I don't support their mission for tech, as it serves no purpose to the Wastes.

But you are right, the Enclave are wrong. But guess what, so were the Templars. Committing mass murders of their own against the dirty arab muslims.
Heather Kush

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 am

Seti! I DON'T REALLY SUPPORT THE ENCLAVE. Yes I have seen their many war crimes. As it's a game, I would like to play as the Enclave, which that damned Zax computer implied. Why? Because, I just like seeing things from different eyes. I'm not a fan of the bos, because they are knights in shining armor, whereas I am naturally a guy in dented and rusted tin. I don't support their mission for tech, as it serves no purpose to the Wastes.

But you are right, the Enclave are wrong. But guess what, so were the Templars. Committing mass murders of their own against the dirty arab muslims.

I have no problem with liking the Enclave because they are cool ingame. I only dislike it when people try to justify the Enclave's actions
~Amy~

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

I have no problem with liking the Enclave because they are cool ingame. I only dislike it when people try to justify the Enclave's actions

Seti, please give it a rest... Every time someone says they like the Enclave for whatever reason, they are genocide-supporters... Seriously...
kristy dunn

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

Well, since i do Rp a lot, I really have to try to justify the actions. Kinda helps with getting into character. I can overlook the killing of ghouls, because as three dog said, they're just folks who absorbed a ton of radiation and had yet to have the good fortune to die. So My character put it as, putting them out of their misery.

But, I do remember a computer terminal up north, near Old Oney where they torched some non-feral ghouls, about a young officers worries about torching the ghouls. He apparently thought all ghouls were Feral. I'll search the Wiki for that log.
SaVino GοΜ

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 am

Seti, please give it a rest... Every time someone says they like the Enclave for whatever reason, they are genocide-supporters... Seriously...

I said I'm fine with those who think the Enclave are cool ingame. I don't like it when people trying to justify them though. They are genocidal, so if one justifies their methods, they are justifying genocide. That is a truth.
Janine Rose

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Seti, the enclave were raised that way, they don't think its evil, they think its saving America. They are ignorant, not evil. They think they're doing the good thing. Ever heard of us dropping a nuclear bomb on that japanese city? I guess America is evil, because we warned Japan, they didn't stop so we performed genocide.
Rowena

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 am

Seti, the enclave were raised that way, they don't think its evil, they think its saving America. They are ignorant, not evil. They think they're doing the good thing. Ever heard of us dropping a nuclear bomb on that japanese city? I guess America is evil, because we warned Japan, they didn't stop so we performed genocide.

On them two Japanese cities...
Roddy

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 pm

I think I need some help. I keep hearing the same record playing, but the words keep changing. :( :huh:
Davorah Katz

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 am

I said I'm fine with those who think the Enclave are cool ingame. I don't like it when people trying to justify them though. They are genocidal, so if one justifies their methods, they are justifying genocide. That is a truth.

I'll say this: I do not support the Enclave's actions and morals. I just think they are an awesome antagonist.
Captian Caveman

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3