Fallout 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Black Ops
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Fallout 1/Mafia II

So yeah it's up there for me.
Isabella X

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:33 am

Well 3.5 months isn't that long actually but thats one of my beefs it just isn't ovferflowing with things to do it'sloads of boring sq and sleep with a gay hoker.

For some of us 3+ months in a row is a long time to be playing one game. :mellow: I can count the number of games that I played for more than 2 months straight right after purchase on one hand. I know many cRPG'ers like games to last them for 1000's of hours, but in terms of cost to entertainment ratio value, any game that lasts me 100 hours gets high points for that aspect at least. NV has been maybe 450 hours by now...that's what... thirteen cents an hour? Not much can beat that these days. ;)

I like RPG's but I typically get more hours out of strategy/sim games, where there are dozens/semi-endless ways to do every single level of a game...or games where the never ending quest for that elusive random generated rare item. Story-based, for me, are fun but once you know the story...liked Morrowind at the time of release but not the kind of game I can play 20 times.

Anyway...NV has plenty of faults but for me, game-time/sustained interest hasn't been one of them. Tho that's partly because of mods & characters I love etc. rather than because the MQ is so enthralling or something. heh As someone else said, if I wasn't on PC w/mods I probably wouldn't have stuck w/the game quite this long.
Jennifer Munroe

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:08 am

Top 5
1. F3
2.Red dead redemption
3. The sabouter
4. Cod 4
5. FNV(barley in there.)
Nathan Barker

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Top 5 games

Fallout 2
Black Ops
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Fallout 1

So yeah it's up there for me.

Fallout 3 2 fallout new vegas 3 es4 oblivion 4 gta4 5 super mario galaxy
Sarah Unwin

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 am

Top 5
1. F3
2.Red dead redemption
3. The sabouter
4. Cod 4
5. FNV(barley in there.)

Omg hi 5 i love the sabotuer that would b 6th yay im not the only fan.
matt

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 am

Saying cod as you're fist is like saying you have intercourse with swans here .

Overall Modern Warfare 2 is the best game I have ever played. Great multiplayer, great gameplay and graphics, replay value is high, and overall, its a great game. If Fallout 3 were better than Modern Warfare 2, then it would be my "fist" (first). This is my opinion.........and Gameinformer's.

Let me fix your post's spelling:
"Saying CoD is your first is like saying............"
There you go, just saying, you have time to type, so type accurately, but if you like the messiness and quickness of the "texting life" then go with it, I have nothing against that.
Adrian Powers

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Omg hi 5 i love the sabotuer that would b 6th yay im not the only fan.

At least we got another fan of a good game here. I love the sabotuer it owns everything.
Dragonz Dancer

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:05 pm

At least we got another fan of a good game here. I love the sabotuer it owns everything.

Acording to you it doesn't own red dead or F3 ;)
Chad Holloway

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 am

Reading through this got ne thinking how much I really do wish obsidian does the writing and bethesda does the game design in the next fallout game. Or at least I hope Bethesda makes a good story in the next one.

Obsidian has a great story for Nv and many choices and if bethsda made the gameplay it I bet it would be the best fallout yet (lets hope one is yet to come)

But you also need alot of man power to be creating 2 diffrent game series.
matt

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 am

Overall Modern Warfare 2 is the best game I have ever played. Great multiplayer, great gameplay and graphics, replay value is high, and overall, its a great game. If Fallout 3 were better than Modern Warfare 2, then it would be my "fist" (first). This is my opinion.........and Gameinformer's.

There you go, just saying, you have time to type, so type accurately, but if you like the messyness and quickness of the "texting life" then go with it, I have nothing against that.

Says the guy that said messyness (messiness)please don't be a bad spelling hypocrite.
Kahli St Dennis

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:54 am

80-100, I enjoyed the story, characters and quests a great deal and had minimal issues with bugs.
Avril Churchill

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:47 am

There you go, just saying, you have time to type, so type accurately, but if you like the messyness and quickness of the "texting life" then go with it, I have nothing against that.

bad....bad......baaaaad example Infinity ward paid no attention to there game and didnt care how out of controll it got with the over powered guns and mods also Fallout does not have multiplayer so another bad example the game is not free world and they used a diffrent engine so another bad example, the fallout series will never be like the cod series, and if it does start to happen, Lets just say I wont live to see the day. cheers :foodndrink:
Greg Cavaliere

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:44 am

Says the guy that said messyness (messiness)please don't be a bad spelling hypocrite.

You have every right to call me a hypocrite or anything related to that, but I can tell you that your error was harder to understand, it was the first time I have ever heard/saw anybody spell first, "fist", and is, "as", just saying. It took me a good amount of seconds in order to "decode" the first words of your post, once again, just saying.
You say I am bad at spelling when your mistake was worst then mine, way worse.
Celestine Stardust

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:56 am

Ignoring bugs: 95
Not ignoring bugs: 65

My top 5 favorite games list:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Fallout: 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Borderlands

Yes, New Vegas is number 5, it barely made it. But overall, these games are better than New Vegas. (Not ignoring the bugs)

have cod as your number one is like eating a turd out of the can cheers :foodndrink:
Eire Charlotta

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Nice editing you're quote ice.
Sweets Sweets

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 am

God MW2 was horrible. Bunch of Hollywood Michael Bay bullcrap with dual-wielding shotguns, nuke killstreaks, and an obnoxious elitist competitive community. If I'm going to play a multiplayer shooter then I'm playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.
Emma Copeland

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:25 am

That is a shame that you traded F3, i feel ya. I traded Halo Reach so no love loss there. But i probably would of got more replay with Halo when i have friends over. I played through New Vegas once and couldn't do it again so you beat me there. I want to, but there just isn't enough there for me. That's what happens when Obsidian gets its hands on a game, you want to enjoy it but can't. I am eager to see how disappointed i am going to be with Dungeon Siege 3. But hey, the good news about Fallout 3 is that it is cheap as hell for a used copy and only 20 for a new copy.

Dungeon seige will be great I watched it on GT TV and it looked great

cheers :foodndrink:
D LOpez

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:41 am

You have every right to call me a hypocrite or anything related to that, but I can tell you that your error was harder to understand, it was the first time I have ever heard/saw anybody spell first, "fist", and is, "as", just saying. It took me a good amount of seconds in order to "decode" the first words of your post, once again, just saying.
You say I am bad at spelling when your mistake was worst then mine, way worse.
I'm sorry but if you want to judge my spelling at 3 in the morning then eat my meat you knew it was a typo.
Poetic Vice

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 pm

God MW2 was horrible. Bunch of Hollywood Michael Bay bullcrap with dual-wielding shotguns, nuke killstreaks, and an obnoxious elitist competitive community. If I'm going to play a multiplayer shooter then I'm playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2.

Have to agree with you there but you where a little negitive I fear this forum may be closed for the game bashing going on here.

Moderators........cheers :foodndrink: Love you all.
lucile

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 am

bad....bad......baaaaad example Infinity ward paid no attention to there game and didnt care how out of controll it got with the over powered guns and mods also Fallout does not have multiplayer so another bad example the game is not free world and they used a diffrent engine so another bad example, the fallout series will never be like the cod series, and if it does start to happen, Lets just say I wont live to see the day. cheers :foodndrink:

I did not compare any specific things about CoD and Fallout, and at least they balanced out the guns with other guns in the game, its not like the FN SCAR-H has 9 power and 7 accuracy, and the AK-47 has 6 power and 5 accuracy. I'm just saying, OVERALL, the game is better. You all do know what overall means, right?
An Lor

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:54 am

I'm soory but if you want to judge my spelling at 3 in the morning then eat my meat you knew it was a typo.

Hey, I had NO idea that it was 3 in the morning at where you live, at my place, its 10:20 PM, so I didn't "know it was a typo".
Catharine Krupinski

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 am

I did not compare any specific things about CoD and Fallout, and at least they balanced out the guns with other guns in the game, its not like the FN SCAR-H has 9 power and 7 accuracy, and the AK-47 has 6 power and 5 accuracy. I'm just saying, OVERALL, the game is better. You all do know what overall means, right?

This will be my last post for the night but anyway, everyone has a favorite game but since I cannot convince you that the game was not perfect and Infinity almost get canned for how lazy they where but...i got one word,really devoted fan (EDIT) for some reason when I said F a n b o y It turned into the word ) (Really devoted fan) weird cheers :foodndrink:

Cheers :foodndrink:

Im tired so have a good night I know I will Talk in the morning maybe....Have a turtle :turtle:
josh evans

Post » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:09 am

You're one to talk. :P Nobody is perfect at spelling, we are only human, but my computer has built in spell-check, so i am part machine, so i do have perfect spelling, forever and always.

It is late, i am tired, and my grammar is failing, i wish this computer had grammar-check.
Jose ordaz

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Acording to you it doesn't own red dead or F3 ;)

No it doesnt own them ok. You want to fight about it. :hubbahubba:
Claire Jackson

Post » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 pm

You're one to talk. :P Nobody is perfect at spelling, we are only human, but my computer has built in spell-check, so i am part machine, so i do have perfect spelling, forever and always.

It is late, i am tired, and my grammar is failing, i wish this computer had grammar-check.

Except those times you have to add special words into the computer (Once wrote Securitron into MS Word and got 'did you mean security guard?' e_e)
Javaun Thompson

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout: New Vegas