ImmortalBlood Timeline (HR Sign up)

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 am

thats actually a good question, maybe i missed it before, but who claims the imperial throne?

It would seen to make sense if the Imperial Throne lies empty, and the Elder Council is scheming against each other, making the lax Imperial authority make sense.
Liv Brown

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Im takin sharnhelm if noone else is. Writin sheet up now :D
Mélida Brunet

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:04 am

Actually, regarding the Emperor, I've just had a funny thought... The Ra Gada were the only ones to hold Sentinel during the War of the Wolves... And technically they, under their High King, (re)conquered it, since it was a part of the Empire. Since the terms of becoming Emperor are conquering Sentinel... Technically, wouldn't that mean the High King of Sentinel would have a claim to the position of Emperor, since all the titles would've passed on from Haroun in case he died, like they passed on to Haroun when his father (IIRC RPed by Marn) died.
Dewayne Quattlebaum

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:57 am

Well, If I do try to join I really would just ask if I could command a little division in the army or something like that. Because I was talking to Tayroc a minute ago and I don't think the Blades really have a place in High Rock at all.
Jaki Birch

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Well, If I do try to join I really would just ask if I could command a little division in the army or something like that. Because I was talking to Tayroc a minute ago and I don't think the Blades really have a place in High Rock at all.

I'd suggest looking towards the Aldmeri Dominion or the Nordic Confederation, as both of those have only two characters as far as I know; the Bretons already have quite a lot of characters, although they form many subfactions of all sorts, which could all also probably use a minor character or two.

If you decide to join the Nords, as I've said yesterday there'll be a force of some 5000 heading down from Solitude soon; if you don't want to command it, you could be a part of it (there'll be some 500 Druzhina there you could command, along with other more humble troops). Or you could be one of the Bretic or Nordic commanders in Rurik's already-present forces, or someone from torikton's Karthwasten force (if he's ok with that).

Chica Cheve

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Well, it could look for this but, who runs the Nords? I will probably be a Nord if I join anyway, but it's not like you can just join if you want to.
victoria johnstone

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 am

And that would be me who runs the Nordic Confederation, for now at least.
~Sylvia~

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 pm

So this roleplay isn't war, but it has war in it, and is supposed to be the mix of all roleplays now I am guessing that the date and setting of this is after the Oblivion crisis high rock is in a dark war? correct? So is this just for high rock?
Darian Ennels

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 am

This takes place in High Rock, and it is not just a war RP. I have two characters, one is a noble and another is her agent. I'm not good at war RP'ing, so I try to stick with the more political aspects (Though I've not interacted much yet). From what I know, the Dominion are the fewest in numbers of people, whilst the Bretons have the most at the moment. However you can have more than just one character, so you shouldn't stress with what type of character you'd like to play. :)
Avril Churchill

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:48 am

Okay I'm in,

I am with Rurik in solitude, and am comandingsome of the Nordic heavy infantry. I will post sheet on roleplay
Sandeep Khatkar

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:00 am

I will be helping Rurik in Solitude, and will command the heavy infantry, I have permission from the person from anticlere.

Name: Ongar Manheim
Race: Nord
Appearance: Tall, muscular, 200 pounds, 6'1
Equipment: Steel Nordic armor
Starting location: Jehanna
Background: Never new his Father, his mother died in childbirth. He was born in Whiterun, Skyrim. His adoptive father was a blade, and took him to Solitude to live with him there. He trained him in the arts of combat and war strategy. After the oblivion crisis, the Blades were no longer an order, and he went to join the Nordic alliance, He now serves Rurik in Jehanna, and commands the heavy infantry
Personality: Feels that he always has something to prove. Is humble, but does not hesitate to kill anything, doesn't trust a lot of people, goes with his gut. Will take risks, but is not that risky

Units: 3000 Nordic heavy infantry

Basic sheet, you said don't go in depth in the sheet, so I kept it basic, let's get started

sorry I posted in the RP lol,
Lucy

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 am

This takes place in High Rock, and it is not just a war RP. I have two characters, one is a noble and another is her agent. I'm not good at war RP'ing, so I try to stick with the more political aspects (Though I've not interacted much yet). From what I know, the Dominion are the fewest in numbers of people, whilst the Bretons have the most at the moment. However you can have more than just one character, so you shouldn't stress with what type of character you'd like to play. :)

Thing about the Bretons is the we are so fractured we could all be considered different factions who are all mutually suspicious.
Austin England

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 pm

I just had an idea.

Maybe (if it pleases any of you) we should follow the path of Immortal and Person and make articles about our respective holdings, so that we can cement the customs of our realms, and give a great deal more backround information than Bethesda has provided us with.

Because, frankly, High Rock is a skeleton province, the only lore we have is mostly related to the time that Daggerfall happened.
Jade Muggeridge

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 pm

I just had an idea.

Maybe (if it pleases any of you) we should follow the path of Immortal and Person and make articles about our respective holdings, so that we can cement the customs of our realms, and give a great deal more backround information than Bethesda has provided us with.

Because, frankly, High Rock is a skeleton province, the only lore we have is mostly related to the time that Daggerfall happened.

I support this idea (it helps my oppinion I've done an article about Anticlere already and everything in Jehanna must be replaced by Nordic culture, so it means I won't have any job to do). This'd really add to the (already high) quality of the Timeline, and hopefully ease RPing since we wouldn't have to be constantly aware about some new tradition popping up during the course of the RP.

Maybe it should be a series of books from the same author? Just to add to immersion, I'd be willing to borrow Voltaire du Guesclin or change the author of my thing.

Cody Banks

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:42 am

Actually, regarding the Emperor, I've just had a funny thought... The Ra Gada were the only ones to hold Sentinel during the War of the Wolves... And technically they, under their High King, (re)conquered it, since it was a part of the Empire. Since the terms of becoming Emperor are conquering Sentinel... Technically, wouldn't that mean the High King of Sentinel would have a claim to the position of Emperor, since all the titles would've passed on from Haroun in case he died, like they passed on to Haroun when his father (IIRC RPed by Marn) died.

If the Empire had some sort of legal system where it was set in stone, and considered hammerfell still its province, then that would be a funny scenario.

I assume Ra Gada were the rebels from Hammerfell?

I also have a new character sheet:

Name: Raven of Anticlere
Race: Imperial
Weight: 125 lbs.
Height: 5'7
Birthsign: The Shadow
Profession: Agent
Appearance: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22496-1-1237872196.jpg http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22496-5-1234313239.jpg
Equipment: Steel saber, mini crossbow concealed on her person and twenty poisoned bolts hidden within her waist strap

History: A young orphan born in Anticlere and raised by The Sisters of Mercy, women who had lived their lives in convents and devoted themselves to Mara. She herself was being groomed to live a life dedicated to the divines before brigands had laid waste to the convent, burning the countryside orphanage, [censored] those who had raised her and the other children, and selling the survivors to Dres slavers who imported their inventory from High Rock.

During the voyage, the Imperial Navy had boarded the ship and arrested the slave traders for smuggling slaves which had no citizenship in Morrowind. The Imperials had sent all the children back to Highrock, most likely were going to send her and the other children to a random orphanage after being processed...soon after the ship had docked, she ran away.

Years later, she returns to her home place of Anticlere, an Agent in service to the government there. The time period between her childhood and now is clouded in mystery, but currently she has undergone assignments as an enforcer, a fixer, and also rumored to carry out the dark arts of death.

A skilled fencer, marksman, and minor illusionist, she is very resourceful and does whatever it takes to complete the job.
Pixie

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:24 pm

I support this idea (it helps my oppinion I've done an article about Anticlere already and everything in Jehanna must be replaced by Nordic culture, so it means I won't have any job to do). This'd really add to the (already high) quality of the Timeline, and hopefully ease RPing since we wouldn't have to be constantly aware about some new tradition popping up during the course of the RP.

Maybe it should be a series of books from the same author? Just to add to immersion, I'd be willing to borrow Voltaire du Guesclin or change the author of my thing.

That was also a thought, having Voltaire du Guesclin being the author of all of the atricles, then having them all be apart of a larger work.
Wayne Cole

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:12 am

All sheets approved thus far.

Apology for not posting last night. My lap top seems to have gone back to being stupid. I'll try to post off of another computer.

Empire is ruled by the Council for the time being. And as for the lore of High Rock, sure you could write up sheets for your cities. I imagine that it would be a mixture of different proportions of France, the British isles, Denmark, Nogvogord, Lithuania, etc going from west to east and some other additions as well.

Alright i'll go post now.
james kite

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:11 am

Maybe Novgorod influence should be visible in the cities furthest east since Lithuanian Grand Dukes IIRC made frequent attempts to westernize it thus the country had a mix of western-style nobles (bajorija) who fought in a similar role to western knights, save for being lighter armored, and mobile eastern european troops, like javelin-throwing cavalry and skirmishers.

If anyone intends to have Lithuanian influences for their lands, feel free to drop me a PM or MSN message (don't email 'cause I don't check it very often).

Steve Fallon

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm going to to have to pull my character out before I even make a post. With my busy life, and the amount of people and speed this rp is taking, I can't even begin to hope to keep up.
Leonie Connor

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 am

That svcks mightily. :/ Leaves the Dominion even worse behind in player numbers... Hm, maybe I should make a mage for them or something. Although that would be pushing it too far, probably, what with the number of guys I have now, including minors and two factions.
Tanya Parra

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 pm

I had intended for the High Rock RP to focus first on the Bretons and the Nords struggling against one another while the Dominion just sat around for a while so that works out just fine.
meg knight

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:35 am

Thats good to know then. Well, have fun guys.
Josee Leach

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 am

Maybe Novgorod influence should be visible in the cities furthest east since Lithuanian Grand Dukes IIRC made frequent attempts to westernize it thus the country had a mix of western-style nobles (bajorija) who fought in a similar role to western knights, save for being lighter armored, and mobile eastern european troops, like javelin-throwing cavalry and skirmishers.

If anyone intends to have Lithuanian influences for their lands, feel free to drop me a PM or MSN message (don't email 'cause I don't check it very often).

I love how you made the Nords into less Scandinavian Vikings and gave them the flavor of Russians, while still preserving a Norse influence.

I'm working on my Lore sheet now, so that ought to be done soon.
rae.x

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:54 am

I love how you made the Nords into less Scandinavian Vikings and gave them the flavor of Russians, while still preserving a Norse influence.

I'm working on my Lore sheet now, so that ought to be done soon.

Well, that wasn't only my idea; I thought about using other eastern and northern influences a while ago when I wanted to make an RP circling around the northern shore of Skyrim, and it turned out Immortal had the same ideas for Nords as I did. Although originaly my Nord character was supposed to be more Lithuanian and not a part of the Nordic Confederation, eventually I decided to go with what I have now. Wanted my Nords to be more Kievan Rus, to the point I named Rurik after the Variag who settled down as one of the first viking rulers of Russia and ruled, IIRC, Novgorod.
Louise Andrew

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:50 am

Well, Ongar is approved, time to call the war council Person from anticlere!
Sxc-Mary

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion