Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:38 am

Yeah but i'm a greedy ass.

Edit: Capitalization.
Ells

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:03 am

Doesnt Matter i cant be bother atm.
Shelby Huffman

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:33 am

Right, that was a bit embarrassing. Anyway, fourth character. Another minor for me, now it's evened out ? two majors and two minors.

Main Character Sheet

Name: Ludovic Medinuois, the 'Gentleman Soldier'

Race: Breton (Wayrestian)

Birthsign: The Lord

Physical Description: 5'7 foot tall, Ludovic is a handsome man, a look he does much to retain. Stereotypical Bretic pale skin, his is very soft to touch; it's completely clear, with no scars, even the tiniest scratch, to speak of. Although he's not particularly muscular, he has a wiry strength to match most Bretons' capabilities.

Ludovic's thin eyebrows are slightly arched; brown eyes have a dim melancholic feeling about them. His nose is slightly snub, sitting right in the middle of his face. Lips are thin, above them ? a wispy moustache; otherwise, he's always cleanly shaved. His face is framed by slightly curly black hair that reaches to his shoulders.

History: Ludovic is a soldier through and through, much more so than other minor nobles. His father was the lord of a small village not far off of Wayrest; however, the income generated by it was pitiful, barely enough to buy Ludovic proper education inside of Wayrest. That was where the boy lived from as early as the age of six; he barely saw his father, and his mother was long dead, due to an accident as Ludovic was told. Exactly what kind of accident he never found out, but his father was crippled by his wife's death, so much he couldn't raise her son.

When his father passed away, the village was supposed to belong to Ludovic, however he only took whatever pitiful savings his father had hidden away in his residence, and committed himself fully to military service to Wayrest. He was barely 16 then; after four more years of learning about the arts of war, the young noble volunteered to serve as an infantry captain, a position many nobles would've considered far below their social standing to take up. However, as he had little hopes of becoming a noble in the traditional sense, Ludovic was forced to serve in such a fashion.

The last five years of service established Ludovic as a reliable captain, although his heritage prevented a promotion ? he never sought attention from his superiors himself, to be honest. Although he was not amongst the forces that fought during the siege of Sentinel, he was amongst the forces Lord Woodborne took to the invasion of Skyrim, avoiding death narrowly by being sent back to Wayrest as a messenger to Queen Elysana that everything was going well.

Currently, despite being looked down on by most nobles, the young Breton is doing his best to survive as a 'gentleman soldier', that being his self-proclaimed title.

Weapons: Preferring the use of agility and speed as opposed to strength, Ludovic carries a steel rapier. The handle has an intricate handguard attached to it, incrusted with jewels and silver and denoting the fact he is a noble.

Armor/Clothing: Given that his funds are not the best, Ludovic does not wear the characteristic steel plate of a noble; neither does he desire to, however, something that he is forced to repeat whenever faced with a more arrogant knight. Instead, he wears a simple suit, yet an elegant one, suiting the court as much as the battlefield (although the elegance may owe to the way the wearer carries himself).

A light grey shirt, the sleeves loose, with silver lacing at the very end. Over it, he wears a steel chainmail haubergeon, covering half of each his arm, and reaching mid-thigh. A simple woollen black yoke usually covers his shoulders and throat. His black pants, hanging rather freely, are held in place by a narrow leather belt with a silver clasp. They're stuffed into his nearly knee-high black boots, made out of tough leather. Usually Ludovic also wears a large hat, decorated with a large red feather.

Misc.: Although Ludovic may not come off as very wealthy from the first glance, the half-empty brown pouch that hangs from his belt is deceptive, being actually filled not only with money, but also a few jewels - his lifetime savings.

mishionary

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:57 am

All accepted so far.

Ludovic? That's an interesting name. Was he going to be at Fort Banesworth?
krystal sowten

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 am

All accepted so far.

Ludovic? That's an interesting name. Was he going to be at Fort Banesworth?

Got bored of Frenchies. Although that name is rather problematic for me, since, having read Quentin Durward, thinking Ludovic immediately makes me think of an aged Scottish mercenary with a huge scar on his face. :/ Damn books.

And yes, I'd love for him to start trapped with Elysana and the bunch.

Ashley Campos

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:42 am

Alright. Well i'll go post I suppose im a bit over due.
SHAWNNA-KAY

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:42 pm

What kind of guard would be in effect at the grave of Uriel Septim VII?
!beef

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 am

The kind where you can't find the grave, and where, wait...

What the hell do you want with Uriels Corpse?
Necrophiliac...
Sarah MacLeod

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:37 pm

I don't want the whole corpse, just the head.

its Good Luck, you see.
Neko Jenny

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 am

We're not doing that. Keep it in High Rock.
RaeAnne

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:38 am

You can do many sixual things with a head. Necrophiliac.
Isabell Hoffmann

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:11 pm

I was just wondering.
saharen beauty

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:57 pm

You can't spell "Necromancer" without "Romance"...

On other matters, I'm going to have both Henry and a dispatch from Harold's army accompanying your forces, W00tz, if that's all well.
Elena Alina

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:45 am

Of course.

I'm waiting for Immortal to post, on the way to aiding Elysana and then i'll post for that and set everythign else up as well.
Brιonα Renae

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:43 am

Waiting on our beloved Queen to post...
Nicholas

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Yeah .... Where exactly has Wednesday been?
I haven't noticed any posts at all.

PS: For future reference, is Wednesday male or female?
Damned_Queen

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 am

Female, good sir.
i grind hard

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 pm

I was NEARLY sure, but i didn't want to mix it up.

Good Necrophiliac.
Elina

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 am

Would anyone oppose me playing as a Psijic advisor?

I was thinking to Anticlare or Elysana.
Ludivine Poussineau

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 am

That's interesting that you wouldn't advise the Dominion. I wouldn't have a problem with it, I think it would be interesting.
TASTY TRACY

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Who is mainly in charge of the Dominion?
QuinDINGDONGcey

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:43 am

No one really as of now but I think Marn may have been up for it.
RUby DIaz

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:40 am

Later on if possible i may take a minor role, for now i'll wait to see if i can handle it.
suzan

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:08 am

That's interesting that you wouldn't advise the Dominion. I wouldn't have a problem with it, I think it would be interesting.

Well I had done some thought to it all and always enjoyed Psijic history. The Psijics try to place an advisor to any ruler who would accept it.

I think there kind of like the jedi of the oblivion world.

Uriel Septim was just pretty paranoid which is why he didn't want any advisors from artaeum.

will make my character in a little bit.
James Rhead

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am

Name: Gosic

Race: Breton

Appearance: Wearing the trademark gray robes of the Psijicc order, a bent old man dwells within. Gosic's eyes show the wisdom of a man who had seen things he had rather not, and hint at how ancient he really is. Steel blue eyes, a cruel nose and small mouth, with receding gray hair reaching the back of his collar. A bushy handlebar mustache curling just off his face, connects into a pointed white chin beard.

Equipment: Robes of the Psijicc order, and a travel worn pair of black leather boots.

Biography: In the time of the invasion of Akavir, a young apprentice to a craftsman, and son had lost his father over sea. His mother Elana with little income had taken to making trinkets for the women in town, and giving to men the virtue she had been born with. A magician seeing the delicate fingers and raw potential of the young Gosic while traveling through the village had spoke with the boys mother, offering to teach him in the arcane arts.

The desperate widow could not have been more elated with the sagacious magician's interest. Months later, the two had married.

A minor mage's step son and apprentice, the young Gosic, then called Ethrian quickly fell in love with the magical mysteries of the world. With notable ability in weaving arcane webs, almost as if he could see them before his hands the magician had petitioned an old friend within a certain order.

With the promise of being tutored by the wisest Gosic accepted.

A decade later, having passed the trials, studied secrets unknown except for in far reaches of the Nirn, Gosic had begun his journey in helping balance the chaos that seemed to be pervading the world. Good had to be restored.

Having served rulers across Tamriel for a century, the now bent old man retreated to the order of his island. Dipping his hooked nose into books and tomes of ancient knowledge. It was not until the Aldmeri dominion's seperation from the Cyrodil empire, and the recent war in Hammerfell that the order had decided to leave its self imposed exile of the world.

Gosic and a dozen other mystics had recently departed off of a crystalline ship to High Rock, what many in the order believed to be the next chess board in the saga of the Empire's end.
Alina loves Alexandra

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion