ImmortalBlood Timeline (HR Sign up)

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:45 am

But him where you want. Could be Anticlere, could be at Wayrest, or Fort Banesworth etc.
Ice Fire

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 am

About how many drakes would be carried by your average run-of-the-mill travelling merchant before he sells all his wares?

I'm trying to glean some sort of understanding of the value of money in High Rock.
Jessica Nash

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:43 am

I'm not taking the Dominion. Its free. :)

Sorry about the wait, got a couple of essays to write, a static image to hand in, and all sorts, so I hope I can get my character sheet in ASAP.
kyle pinchen

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Could be Anticlere

You know you want to. There's the side benefit of interacting with Gerald's lepper guy who, for all we know, could just turn out to be an undercover baby eating gestapo agent.
Benito Martinez

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Hey guys, I was curious about something, are we following the lore's timeline? I was just reading up on something at the Imperial Library when I read a small bit about Lord Woodborne (Not played Daggerfall so I know little about the lore there), and he does something bad. Quite bad, which he's then punished for, to put it that way. Just wondering if this has already happened or if it's taken before? :o

http://www.imperial-library.info/characters/daggerfall.shtml
Greg Swan

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:32 am

Hey guys, I was curious about something, are we following the lore's timeline? I was just reading up on something at the Imperial Library when I read a small bit about Lord Woodborne (Not played Daggerfall so I know little about the lore there), and he does something bad. Quite bad, which he's then punished for, to put it that way. Just wondering if this has already happened or if it's taken before? :o

Considering this is early 4E now, the events of Queen's Waltz couldn't be before that, and considering Woodborne died during Daggerfall, maybe we could say that there was some fart up in the Warp of the West that brought him back to life or some such. Or that he was never killed, and someone else killed Lysandus on Woodborne's command... I dunno; those are my guesses anyway. The Timeline's not very heavy on lore, so that could very well be possible. Let's wait for Immortal to show up and give us the real thing.
Stefanny Cardona

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:49 am

I just have a quick question.

Has anybody laid claim to Sharnhelm?
Harry Hearing

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Should i know what a Reachman is? Are they based on the Irish?
sw1ss

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:34 am

Should i know what a Reachman is? Are they based on the Irish?

Well, according to UESP:

Reachmen are a mongrel breed composed of nearly every race on Tamriel who live in the Western Reach bordering Skyrim and High Rock. Although the Elven Overlords were killed when the Reach was 'freed', Aldmeri blood is still strong in the Reachmen and share many Elven traits. They also learned customs and magic from the Orcs who share the mountains of the Reach. The Reachmagic is still widely studied although banned by the Mages Guild who fear it as dangerous and wild. Reachmen are often referred to as the Witchmen of High Rock.
Darrell Fawcett

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:21 am

The original source for that is the http://www.imperial-library.info/pge/highrock.shtml Its the last section on that page. I'm picturing them as sort of Eastern European serfs, with elements borrowed from gypsies and Finnish folklore. And don't worry, I've not forgotten about Reachmagic.
glot

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:22 am

I feel a need to have someone else to RP, so made a more stealthy type character. :lol:

Name: Rethan Andrano
Race: Dunmer
Date of Birth: 16th Evening Star.
Birthsign: The Thief.

Focus: Stealth.
Main Skills: Short Blade, Speechcraft, Light Armor, Illusion, Sneak.

Class Description: Agents are operatives skilled in deception and avoidance, but trained in self-defense and the use of deadly force. Self-reliant and independent, agents devote themselves to personal goals, or to various patrons or causes.

Appearence: Rethan has a strong facial structure, features such as his nose and forehead are bold, and masculine. Though his face is slim, giving him a youthful appearence. His nose is slightly crooked, having had it broken more than a few times. With dark eyes brows resting above his deep red eyes, his stubby beard and smirked lips give him a devlish look, something one could see as shady, or perhaps even handsome.

Armor: Dark leather is what his armor mainly consists of. Rethan wears a dark cuirass, which slightly resembles a short sleeved shirt. The fabric is light, and does not serve much protection, however it is easy to move in. The cuirass reveals his arms, and Rethan preffers to cover his hands and wrists with a pair of black leather gauntles. His pants are made from a rough blac fabric, which are tucked into a pair of thick leather boots.

Hair: Rethan keeps his scruffy dark brown hair in a right pony tail, often reffered to as a rogue knot. Though sometimes kept loose, Rethan's hair reaches straight above his shoulders, and keeps his fringe cut to his jawline, which he parts at the middle.

Eye Color: Deep red.
Height: 6'0"
Build: Rethan's body is athletically fit, his muscles being well toned and modest. Years of training have left signs on the man, and his body is quite agile.
Scars: Some minor scars here and there, the most noticeble being a scar on his cheek, right below his left eye. He also has a 3 large scars on his right arm.
Skin: Dark as ash, as is custom for Dunmer.

Weapon: Rethan keeps two weapons at hands, however rarely uses both, as it causes his movements to become clumsy. Kept at his side is a simple Silver dagger, the weapon itself is nothing special, and often serves more as a pocket knife than an actual weapon. His real weapon however, is an elven sword, resting against his back. The blade is an heirloom, and is always sharpened. The handle of the blade is detailed with magnificant carvings, and the blade shimmers against light.

Personality: Confident and sharp, Rethan is a man who speaks his mind, and who does not fear to state his opinion, be that a random oberservation or a sarcastic remark. Rethan is not a man who acts rash, instead keeping himself calm and collected, even in times of panic. A man of charm and intelligence, Rethan can be cunning, even ruthless when his duty calls for it, something he has grown to become quite good at. Despite his harsh, perhaps even cold exterior, Rethan can prove to be a usefull ally, and a loyal friend when his trust has been earned.

Biography: Rethan's background is nothing to brag about. Born and raised in Vvardenfell, Rethan led a simple life with his family in Balmora. His family were not wealthy, however did just fine, his father making a living by working as a tradesman in the busy city. Despite recieving a fine education, Rethan was restless, and when reaching 17 years of age, left his home town to seek something different.

As years went by, Rethan eventually fell into shady buisness. Having commited tasks few would admit to doing, Rethan finally put his skills to more "honest" work, and became an apprentice of a harsh, somewhat eccentric Imperial who trained him in the arts of stealth. The young Dunmer proceeded to become an agent, and was by now a well know name within inner circles. Hired by nobles and the wealthy, Rethan performed tasks with acuracy and sublety.

Spending his time moving from place to place, Rethan will work for anyone who either pays the most, or sparks an interest in him. For the time being, the Dunmer has entered an alliance with the young lady Ev?lith, daughter of Queen Elysana herself. He serves as her guard, and personal spy.
Emma Copeland

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 am

Oops. We'll just have the current Lord Woodborne be an imposter placed there by Elysana to maintain good relations between Orsinium and Wayrest easier.

(Approved so far everything)
james kite

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:02 am

I guess I'll just put it up there right now.

Name: Baron Olwyn of Dywnnen
Race: Breton
Birthsign: The Lady

Physical Description: At first glance, Olwyn does not give off the aura that is expected of the Baron's of Dwynnen. He stands at only 5 feet and 7 inches, with short blonde hair that is not very fashionable. His left eyelid droops slightly, making it seem that he is drowsy most of the time. However, when one looks closer, they find that the Baron is a rather well-built individual, tightly packed together, his the strength of endurance and will rather than muscle and sinew. He has blue eyes, and a well-trimmed mustache.

History: A descendant of the famous Othrok, the first Baron of Dwynnen who purified Wightmoor Castle and saved Tamriel from the Camoran Usurper in 3E 267, Olwyn has always kept his heritage very close to the front of his mind. Having served his time as a squire in the service of a lord of Sharnhelm, young Olwyn became a knight at the age of 16, though he was not to bloody his sword for a few years later.

The current Baron of Dwynnen, at the time, was Olwyn's uncle, Baron Fychan. Having no heirs of his own, his beloved wife being barren, it was assured that Olwyn, being Fychan's closest relative and designated heir, would inherit the barony on his uncles death. With this thought in mind, Olwyn was a bit of a hell-raiser in his youth, confident that no authority would dare to cross the next Baron of Dwynnen. He was wrong, and after Olwyn and his companions raced through a village at night, frightening the inhabitants, one too many times, Fychan finally punished his nephew, stripping him of his heraldry and striking off his spurs; Fychan ordered his nephew to go on a pilgrimage to the Imperial City, so that he could atone for his crimes.

Taking up the pilgrim's staff, Olwyn made the journey to the Imperial City in false humility. Once he was gone from High Rock's border's however, he no longer feigned it, and acted as proud and defiant as one would expect from a young noble. It wasn't until he was outside Skingrad, having taken the sea route by way of Wayrest to Hegathe, and Hegathe to Anvil, that his attitude changed. As he lay asleep one night in a camp of fellow pilgrims, Olwyn had a dream. In the dream, he was visited by Othrok, who scolded him for his most dishonourable behavior. The Baron said that if Olwyn did not mend his ways, then the Barony would never pass into his hands.

Upon awakening, the young noble took his dream as a vision, and sought to right his wrong. Putting ashes atop his head, and crying to the heavens for forgivness, Olwyn made his way to the Imperial City hunched over, in great humility. At the capitol, Olwyn cast off his pride and took an oath to Stendarr, to whom he promised that he would never again besmirch his honour, and to Arkay, to whom he promised that he would rule the Barony that was given to his family, and do it well.

Upon arriving back in Dwynnen, Olwyn found that, while he was away, his uncle had been killed in a border skirmish with the Lord of Urvaius. Taking back the Arms of Dwynnen, the yellow wyvern over a green field, and afixing the symbols of his knighthood, Olwyn was consecrated Baron of Dwynnen, and led his Barony to fight against Urvaius. The skirmishes lasted a full year, in the course of which Olwyn gained much skill in the use of the blade, and when the battles were done, and a treaty had been signed between the two realms, Olwyn turned to improving and protect his people and Barony.

Weapons: A Fine Silver Bastardsword, Javilins
Armor: Armored in the older style of a hauberk of heavy chain with a green surcoat, mailed gloves, mail chausses, and tough lip-boots. The hauberk, in the essence of protect, is reinforced with metal plates on the shoulders. His heater shield, emblazoned with his heraldry, is swung over his back, so he can wield his sword in two hands or one.

Misc. Items: A solid gold chain that is wrapped around his wrist (His Pilgrim Pledge). A traveling flask, filled with the finest Sumurset wine.

Companions:

Sir Olbol of Kambria - 53 - Olbol is Olwyn's most trusted advisor and confidant. An aged knight, Olbol was Fychan's Steward, and continued his position when Olwyn came to power. Artheritis having taken it's toll, Olbol is no longer able to participate in battles, but instead acts as Olwyn's chief military advisor.

Sir Geoff le Tanner - 33 - Geoff acts as Olwyn's champion, bodyguard, sword/shield-bearer, and best friend. Geoff earned the surname, le Tanner, when he was found skinning a knight of Urvaius who had insulted him. Geoff is a terror in combat, likely from his nordic heritage, and is usually enough to deter personal attacks on his lord.

Faction Sheet

Faction Name: The Barony of Dwynnen

Olwyn of Dwynnen - Faction Leader

Troop List

Knights of the Order of the Raven (30)- Hailing from the most celebrated families of Dwynnen, the Order of the Raven is Dwynnen's premier Knightly Order. Clad head-to-toe in the finest full plate from Cyrodiil, with shields of the heater variety. The weapons they use are dependent on personal preference, but they are usually armed with either a arming sword, or a stout axe. As the most elite of Dwynnen's forces, they form the martial arm of their baron's household.

Dwynnen Ceitherne (2000)- Descendants from the hardy forest folk that defended the land against the Lich in the days of Othrok, the Ceitherne represent a well-trained, professional force that is availbe to the Baron. Armored in light chainmail and padded clothing, with conical helms with noseguards, Ceitherne can take a beating well. In terms of weaponry, Ceitherne can be called contradictory, wielding deadly swords of Skingrad Steel, but also carrying four light javelins each for skirmishing. In addition to their armor and clothes, they also wear kilts and plaids of tartan, sewn by their wives and daughters.

Dwynnen Saethwyr (2000)- The masters of the forests. Saethwyr are the elite within Dwynnen's common force. Clad in padded gambesons covered over with a dark green robe, Saethwyr are perfectly suited to prowling the forests and mountains, sneaking up on enemy positions, and hailing a rain of arrows with their yew longbows. In addition to their bows, they also carry steel shortswords.

Dwynnen Ridires (400)- Mounted atop the finest warhorses, and clad in the heavy chainmail, and using tear-drop shields, Ridires are the knights of Dwynnen. Famed for their ambush, and hit-and-run tactics, Ridires fill the gap between heavy, and light cavalry. Armed with light lances, three javelins, and stout axes, Ridires are the terrors that stalk the wooded realm of Dwynnen and beyond.

Dwynnen Irregular Bowmen (2000)- Armored in gambesons, and equipped with simple hunting bows and a knife, the Irregular bowmen are more fit for garrison duty than the battlefield. However, they are also very stealthy, due to years of huntings, and are well suited for ambushes.

Dwynnen Irregular Infantry (2000)- With armor ranging from none to a full hauberk, and weapons going from clubs to spears, from axes to swords, the Irregular Infantry represent a motely bunch of adventurers, cutthroats, mercenaries, and more. Being from all walks of life, the Irregular Infantry can be troublesome within their own ranks, and can sometimes turn on each other if things get bad enough and they have no authority over them. They make up for this by being some of the best fighters, man-for-man, able to pierce through an enemies line with sheer ferocity.

Well that was fun.
SaVino GοΜ

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Good sheet Verlox. One minor detail that bugs me. 100 Bolts is A LOT. Even archers only carry maybe at most two dozen arrows. 100 bolts would be the equivilant of carrying around a tree stump. I mean i'm not going to not let you RP over it, i'm just pointing out its a bit unrealistic in that sense. Maybe i'm wrong, Duval probably knows better.

Rest looks fine. Good to have you, Stay active!
Marine x

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 am

Good sheet Verlox. One minor detail that bugs me. 100 Bolts is A LOT. Even archers only carry maybe at most two dozen arrows. 100 bolts would be the equivilant of carrying around a tree stump. I mean i'm not going to not let you RP over it, i'm just pointing out its a bit unrealistic in that sense. Maybe i'm wrong, Duval probably knows better.

Rest looks fine. Good to have you, Stay active!

Good point. I'll amend that.
Reven Lord

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 pm

His logic is likely that Bolts are smaller, but they are indeed heavier than arrows.
Chantelle Walker

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 am

By the way I won't be posting on Wednesdays. That's my busy day. Expect a reply tomorrow however.
Nina Mccormick

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:05 am

I'm not sure what to do with Samuel Ross yet, since he was supposed to be with Storyteller in some mercenary band of a sorts. Any word on that, iB?

I'm debating whether to give my little band a name, and whether they should be mercenaries or just highwaymen.

their names are:
Brutus Octavian
Roland De Mestal
Gaius Vernardi
and Arielle "Augie" Augustus.

anybody have a little stretch of poorly policed road somewhere in their lands? haha.

The Band of Mercenaries Idea has already been taken, pal. Please welcome in....

Band of Bastards

The BB: Band of Bastards, Band of Brothers, Band of Blokes. Pick your poison
The BB is a band of people from all walks of life and all sorts of races. Outcasts to their homeland, misfits in their armies, or simply not desiring the same as other folk. Whatever their reasons, these people have come together to create a highly dysfunctional family of mercenaries. They will do nearly any job for money, but seek to avoid the battlefields of the war (yet end up in wars regardless). Therefore, while always within the war-torn lands, they are not often seen amongst those fighting in the lines of legions. One could consider them warriors for the common people. Or simply a group of warriors too chicken to battle in armies. Yet, they have a tendency to end up in the middle of everything.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/FC4888/art/Hukral-siege.jpg Hukral is a mountain of a man, weighing at least twice the average man and towering at seven feet tall. He carries the characteristic Nordic barrel chest and broad shoulders, and looks like your average Skyrim native. His short and straight blond hair and blue eyes give him a gentle look. However, his suit of steel armor ?lacking only a helm- his large aspis bronze shield, and his Fine steel claymore and fine steel shortsword make him seem more formidable. He wields the claymore as if it were a longsword, and the shortsword as if it were a dagger. In the past, he served as a soldier in the Skyrim Army, quelling small rebellions and riots, as well as defending townsfolk from savage beasts.

Hukral is indeed a gentle giant: he is dependable, loyal, and highly protective. He sports the intelligence of his Nordic ancestry, with knowledge in wilderness survival and use of natural resources. In battle he is a beast, charging into the fray with shield up and sword out eagerly. In social matters he is a gentleman. However, the Last War of the Wolves has shattered him, as he blames the deaths of his friends on himself, and so he is a little more silent and anti-social than previously. He suffers from moments of deep philosophy he'd likely be better off without.

Hukral was been given a Black stallion by Lord Montrose of Wayrest.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/FC4888/art/Jassan-siege.jpg Jassan is the child of the group, despite being in his forties. He stands at a full four feet and nine inches of height, with windswept black hair and large sapphire eyes. His short stature naturally lends the Bosmer to stealth work, and as such he has become a thief of sorts. He wears burgundy linens rather than armor, and sports a belt with ten daggers. He also has two daggers on each arm: one on the shoulder and one in sheath hidden at the forearm of the sleeve. He also has four daggers on each leg, two at his thigh and two hidden in his leather boots. These twenty-two daggers are often thrown, rather than stabbed. Jassan also has a tendency to leap around acrobatically.

Jassan is very outgoing and jolly, finding something to laugh or shout happily about in everything he encounters. A sarcastic wit adds to this to give him a sharp tongue at times, though it will sometimes backfire for him. He is also egotistical and considers himself a hit with the ladies. Jassan sports an elegant way with words, stemming from his wit and sharp tongue, which he uses both to wiggle out of trouble, and give false pretenses. He is the pickpocket of the group.

Jassan was been given a Chestnut horse, which he has named Nehighta.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/FC4888/art/Khajiit-siege.jpg The only beast-man of the group and a Khajiit, Ree'Ja does not get along well with Jassan. His fur is solid dark brown, and the Suthay-raht stands at around five foot seven inches. His favorite weapons are his claws, which he has not trimmed in years and as such have grown to at least three inches. Agile and acrobatic, Ree'Ja is the true leaper of the group. He sports thin leather armor upon his body, mainly on his torso, thighs, and forearms.

Ree'Ja is a cranky kitty, quick to snap at an annoyance and often in a mood. Yet if you want something done, he will do whatever is within his power to do so. He often spends his earnings on Moon Sugar, which makes him giddy and childlike. Otherwise, he is the most serious member of the group, most down to earth.

Ree'Ja has been given a Paint horse.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/FC4888/art/Marsha-Siege.jpg Marshamilia goes by the name of Marsha if those who speak her name wish to remain in one piece. The only female and Redguard of the group means she has to be tough, or she gets taken advantage of. She seems to take more advantage of the men, however, than the other way around. Her black hair is braided in a ring-like crown around the top of her head, before the remaining lengths of the strands simply fall back down to the length of around the bottom of her shoulder blades in beaded braids. Her face and dark brown eyes are tough and hardened, the softness of feminism seeming to have passed her by. Her form is feminine however, with lovely curves and an average bust. She does not hide her form, wearing a dark red bra beneath an untied crimson vest with golden designs embroidered upon it. Her burgundy pants are tight at her hips but flare out near her ankles. Her weapon is a Naginata, a pole-arm with a blade at one end that is about eight feet in total length, compared to her five foot and seven inch form. She wears golden bracelets and anklets, giving her a slight jingle when she moves. She also wears golden loop earrings. She is also a magic-user, capable of basic healing and destructive magic.

Marsha is a firecracker of a woman, and she has to be. Quick to wield her naginata and even quicker to snap at someone, she is cranky every day of the month. A sarcastic humor and stern seriousness exist within her, depending on the situation. She is very demanding, very dominating, and very arrogant. Oddly, she has not shown any interest in any men in the group, even those who have shown interest in her. Marsha seems to be of the belief that in order to be strong, one must be independently capable of caring for themselves. This is why she resents the nobles of the world, who rely on their servants and underclass in order to reach their goals.

Marsha has been given a Bay Horse.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/FC4888/art/Chris-Siege.jpg
Once the only Breton and archer of the group, Chris was the most inexperienced, though battle-toughed by time in the legion. He died in the Redguard attack on the entrenched Legion, and is currently buried at the border of the bamboo forest south of Sentinel, a cross made from two arrows signifying his grave.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/FC4888/art/Wikrun-Siege.jpg Wikrun is the mage of the group, and as such they lean on him for healing after contracts, even though Marsha can heal just as well. Unlike Marsha, his focus in magic is not destruction. He chooses to make his forte in Alteration and Mysticism, with Restoration as an offshoot school of study. He is very skilled in the two primary schools of his teachings. A Dunmer naturally, his red eyes are matched with fiery red hair that falls in waves past his shoulders, bunched together in a ponytail. His skin is a dark shade of grayish blue and his body is well-toned and agile. He clothes himself in a forest-green robe with gold embroidery, and carries a leather satchel bag over his shoulders often. He has a small staff about half his height ?which is to say three feet- with a quartz orb atop it. He uses it more like a walking stick than a magical staff, but it in fact has a dispel enchantment upon it and can be used to channel his magic.

Wikrun is reserved by nature, as all wizards are, but he can be very social when the situation seems appropriate. He is gentlemanly typically, though he can laugh at a joke and even crack some of his own. He is easily the most intelligent member of this band, though far too humble to admit it. He also has a calm approach to magical work and fighting, thinking before acting. Thankfully for the others he is a quick thinker, as well. He joined them from Morrowind mainly because he never fit well in the Telvanni House. Wikrun had befriended one of Divayth Fyr's daughters in his youth, and his father was an old acquaintance, so Fyr had lent him his notes (written in Aldmeris) concerning Alteration magicks and their uses on living beings.

Wikrun was been given a Paint Horse.

Summary:
The Band of Bastards, BB
Once six, now five, the BB is a band of mercenaries that seem to have nothing in common accept being outcasts. Little known by any except the middle and lower classes of Tamriel. Often referred to as a circus. Hukral is a giant of a Nord at seven feet, Wikrun is a Telvanni rogue, Jassan is a four foot nine inch bosmeri thief with too many knives, Marsha is a gypsy-dressed Redguard witch with a naginata and a few secrets, and Ree'Ja is a skooma loving Khajiit with claws that are in need of trimming. As individuals they are not well known, their renown rising from their work in the BB. They are like a dysfunctional family; highly dysfunctional. They served a role in the Last War of the Wolves, serving the Legions and the Breton forces of Glenpoint under Lord Montrose. In the final battle of the war, they served alongside a contingent of Battlemages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Simithara Terrineth.

Race: Breton

Birthsign: The Tower

Physical Description: Simithara is the definition of a deceiver, and those who know her closely wonder if her mother was a Seducer. Raven black hair flows in glistening waves half way down her back, thick, dark, and lustrous. Her skin is of a fair tone, suggesting she does not spend excessive time in the sun, and smooth, with not a scar present. Her chin is curving, her nose almost delicately small and her cheeks plump. She in many ways gives the impression of a Court Maiden of High Rock. But her eyes can easily dispel such illusion. They are a deep, brilliant green that seems to mix well with her hair and skin tone. But staring into those eyes too long, or making her angry, can cause them to change, and give one the impression they are gazing at a demon in feminine curves. And she indeed sports such feminine curves, her form meaty, yet lithe and slim and carrying an average-sized bosom. Her face is often set in an expression of stone, unless she is acting or around those she considers friends.

History: Simithara is Mannimarco's High Priestess, and rumor has it she is even his daughter. Those rumors, however, are false, but she doesn't mind them and even encourages them. She has been utterly devout, born to two necromancers, in the teachings of the God of Worms. Her complete devotion and magical affinity have gained her favor in Mannimarco's eyes, as well as her beauty. She traveled to Morrowind during the Oblivion Crisis, and led the Necromancers of Morrowind in guerilla warfare against the Mage's guild there. Just before his death, in appreciation Mannimarco told her of the location of the Vampiric Ring, a powerful artifact that was then in the hands of a lich.

Now, after Mannimarco's death, Simithara searches Tamriel for a mortal vessel that pleases her King, and the power needed to aid him in his revival. In the Last War of the Wolves, she formed an alliance with Christopher Montrose of Glenpoint, and under the agreement she and her people are now free to roam within Glenpoint's lands, so long as they keep to the promise of refraining from necromancy within a half mile of settlements.

Weapons: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/6836-5-1192689731.jpg dagger. The handle is fashioned from pure silver, and a silver dragon is sculpted onto the blade, which is made from bleached ivory.

Armor: Simithara does not wear much in the way of armor. Light, boiled leather is the hardest material on her body, while the rest is clothed in silks. A corset of hard black leather covers her briast and navel. Leather gloves run from her wrist to her elbow, and cover the back of her hand in a triangle, while leaving her palms and fingers bare. Short high-heel leather boots come up to her knees. Around her hips is a leather belt with dark silks fastened to it, which falls down to her ankles and cover her front and back, while leaving her sides open. This belt also houses pouches to carry various ingredients to her necromantic rituals. She covers herself with a silken black cloak when she is in intense sunlight.

Misc. Items: The Vampiric Ring, an artifact that can steal the life of others and give it to her. She also wears a golden pendant with a jade stone, which has a Chameleon enchantment that is half the strength of an invisibility spell and lasts for a mere minute.

Personality: Carries a sweet, false innocence about her whenever she is not doing business. When serious, her demeanor becomes more foreboding, cold, and vile. She is well aware of her beauty, and not afraid to use her advantages when opportunity arises. Often shrewd and cunning, she still holds a bluntness to her manner that counteracts those qualities.

Companions: Any undeath she desires to summon to her. These include wraiths and ghosts of all degrees of power which she can summon at whim. However, stronger spirits she can only summon when near places of death. An expert in anatomy she can strengthen corpses and skeletons to improve their quality if given ample time, and infuse them with the spirits of the dead. Depending on the violence in the area of death, the resulting spirits could be stronger or weaker.

By the grace of her God, she can maintain fifty of these servants at one time. The further over fifty she raises, the more taxing they become and the more likely she is to falter. Her other magical abilities are stunted the more she raises.

Raza- Her only current companion is an undead warrior of the highest caliber of creation. Raza was, in life, a powerful Second-Level Ansei, but the Redguard died in battle with the Glenpoint knights, and in the midst of the battlefield, he was resurrected to fight his own kin. The body is perfectly preserved, the only sign of his death present in the charred, crisped flesh where Priscilla's lightnings had electrocuted him. His muscle tone and skeletal structure is intact, giving him the speed of a living man (but at most 3/4ths of the speed he had in life) and the strength of the undead. it also makes him more resistant to blunt forces, unlike skeletons. If covered sufficiently in cloth, Raza can easily be mistaken for a silent, living Redguard. He has retained his swordsmanship of life, though his reduced speed has made some techniques less effective than in the past. He is still capable of summoning a Shehai, but frequently it is a First-level Shehai, useless as a weapon. When it is a true Shehai, his use of it tires Simithara as well, so he refrains from it.

Given more spiritual influx than common fodder summonings, he retains a semi-personality, and actually has a relationship with Simithara. He will defend her zealously, and is quick to draw his scimitar against perceived threats.

Forces:
One could say that the necromancers have a force, but they pretty much do not. While a large mass of them inhabit Glenpoint, under the leadership of Simithara, they maintain their hermit tendencies, so are spread throughout the countryside. Many do not even inhabit Glenpoint, but hide out in the mountains, or walk amongst common citizens in the cities, in hiding. It is impractical to measure their numbers, as even the Order of the Black Worm does not often meet in masse. However, one could reasonably assume that if they were to amass to an army, they could number in the low thousands (and that's just counting the living).

-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Samuel Ross
Race: Breton (Redguard ancestry)
Birthsign: The Warrior
Class: Sword-for-hire of the Fighter's Guild- Though a member of the Fighter's Guild, he is more like a freelance Mercenary, and travels to various guildhalls for work rather than remaining in one. He also does jobs outside of the Fighter's Guild.
Skills: Blade, Heavy armor, Armorer, Restoration, Conjuration, Destruction, Block.

Appearance: Samuel is a fit man, looking more like a Redguard in his musculature than a Breton. However, his skin tone is undoubtedly Bretonic, and like the Bretons he is lean even with his musculature. His face is strong, chiseled, and confident. There is a soft youth about his face though, an almost gentlemanly gentleness to his features. Generally, he gives the impression of a free-spirited, confident youth.
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 140lbs
Hair: Dark Brown, worn in a ponytail starting at the base of his skull and coming to his shoulder blades.
Eyes: Violet, though some have seen a silver gleam in them.
Mentality: Sam is a rather outgoing man, looking for humor in everything. He enjoys meeting new people. He is kind, considerate, and willing to aid those in need. A determination of steel, Sam does not back out of a fight unless he sees no use in fighting. Loyal to those who earn the title of friend in his mind. A sharp intellect and quick wit have saved his hide many times in his work. He is not a fan of Daedric items, unnerved at the thought of carrying a soul in a weapon at his side, and a Daedric soul at that.

Weapons: A sliver longsword, and a silver dagger, both engraved with his name and 'Fort Cedrian Competition Winner'.
Armor: He has an ebony left pauldron and ebony left gauntlet. The rest of his armor is steel. He does not wear a helm or use a shield unless he has little choice.
Clothes: Simple cotton shirt and pants beneath his armor, and doeskin shoes.
Pack: Single repair hammer, and tongs. Map of Tamriel and some gold. Enough food for a few days travel. A small amulet his mother gave him with a Ruby inset on it. In a large pouch on his hip sits a skull, old and worn without a jawbone. This Skull is Furninan.

Spells: Sam specializes in touch spells, as they are easiest for him to cast in his armor and use in battle. However, target spells are not out of his league. He mostly uses elemental destruction spells, rather than magical damage spells. His Restoration is meager, mostly only curing of poisons and injuries. He can only conjure spirits, not Daedra.

Bio: Samuel Ross is the son of William and Kira Ross. He was born in the Imperial City, and lived a good childhood. At age ten, his father trained him in the use of blades, while he learned restorative magic from his mother, and basic magic in other schools. His Breton blood meant he was natural at magic, yet, it still was hard for him, and though he is skilled in Destruction, he knows only basic Restoration spells, and can only summon Ghosts and Wraiths.

His father's Redguard blood, however, shone well as Samuel trained, becoming an adept swordsman. His greatest drive in life is to be as good as or better than his father as a warrior, and make his father proud. His greatest goal is to be knighted, and ride his steed in full ebony raiment. Although a member of the Fighter's guild, he doesn't remain in one guildhall, but travels Cyrodiil in search of work at each guildhall.

Furninan: An old Dunmeri skull missing a jawbone. Furninan was, in life, the stablehand at Cheydinhal, and a necromancer. Upon his death his soul was forced to inhabit his own skull, where he is trapped by glyphs and runes of ancient power. He is aware, able to sense his surroundings. He can also sense magic and souls. He can look into one's soul; see whose souls have influenced them and what they are like within their heart. The closer he is, the more he can read about the soul. His voice is high-pitched and whiny, and the glyphs glow orange in tandem with his speech. He can see the weavings, threads, and underlying structure of magic around him, such as enchantments. However, he is incapable of spellcraft of any kind. Sarcastic, witty, and a general complainer.
Alan Cutler

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Accepted. I think that idea may have passed to Duval now.
tiffany Royal

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 am

My men aren't mercs, they are just common highwaymen.
Da Missz

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 am

Sorry for changing this, but decided to add to my bio, as well as changing Ev?lith to Ev?lyn. Evalith was too much of a mouthful for me, and I feel Evelyn is more of a Breton name. Anyways! Here is the sheet:

Character sheet for The Queen's Waltz

Name: Ev?lyn.
Race: Breton.
Date of birth: 14th of Sun's Dawn.
Birthsign: The Lover.

Appearence: These 3 pictures show her general appearence.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/oletolle/Evalith2.jpg?t=1239060468
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/oletolle/Evalith3.jpg?t=1239060508
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb127/oletolle/Evalith5.jpg?t=1239061152

Standing at 5'3", Ev?lyn inherited much of her mother's appearence, and carries the common traits of a well bred Breton. Like most Breton women, she holds the many of the same typical traits, such as the small facial structure and soft features. Her nose is well defined, and her rosebud lips stand out from her ivory skin. Ev?lyn locks of blonde hair falls against her back, and she enjoys putting it up in well done buns, or allowing it to hang freely

Hair: Her natural color is a more ash blonde tone, however over the years Ev?lyn has enjoyed using alchemy to cause it to appear more golden blonde. Ev?lyn's hair is long, reaching beyond her shoulders, though she keeps it loose at most times, she enjoys styling it in a well done bun or braid.

Eyes: Ev?lyn's eyes are deep grey in color, her eyes are not particulary large in size, but suit her face.
Height: 5'3"
Build: Ev?lyn holds a petite, yet quite full figure. A woman who has never been in battle or hardship, she possesses no signs of strength.
Skin: Fair, ivory skin.
Scars/Tattoo's: Has a scar on her left thigh after scraping it against a thorny branch as a child.

Personality: Despite being born into high nobility, Ev?lyn is not as arrogant as many nobles tend to be, though may easily appear as such when speaking to those who do not know her. Mischievious and charming, Ev?lyn loves being the centre of attention, and after coming of age, has begun to enjoy the attention of men. Ev?lyn posesses a sharp mind, and a tongue to match, and like her mother, will go to drastic measures to achieve her goals.

Biography: Being born as the oldest child to Queen Elysana and Lord Woodborne, Ev?lyn was met with high expectations. Winning the hearts of the people of Wayrest, Ev?lyn was raised with her sister in luxury, and from a young age recieved a fine education, being taught about history, religion, politics and of course, magicka. As a child Ev?lyn was always drawn into learning about the schools of mysticism and illusion, and had her own private teacher to teach her.

However, the young princess has always possessed a michievious side to her, and as a child she loved to play tricks on the servants, often testing her new abilities by hiding or moving items, much to the dispair of the maids and cooks. Not having many other than her sister to play with, Ev?lyn learned to amuse herself, and grew to become quite fond of alchemy.

As she grew into a fine lady, Ev?lyn clearly had recieved her looks from her graceful mother, the fair Elysana. As heir to the throne, Ev?lyn had to often spend hours learning about politics, and the laws which ruled the kingdom. She also had to meet with nobles and rulers, to maintain a relationship from an early age. Of course her parents are looking for a suitable husband for her, however the young princess is not betrothed to anyone at the moment. This leaves Ev?lyn to explore her newly found side...a more flirtatious side. As of lately, Ev?lyn learned that men love certain...aspects women carry. And after catching her mother, has learned what benefits it holds.

In recent events, Ev?lyn has come to disagree strongly with her mother's reign, and has a burning desire to take over the crown. However Ev?lyn is not foolish, and keeps this private, feigning grief and sorrow when her mother was captured. The people remain charmed by the princess, somethign she intends to keep lasting.
Manny(BAKE)

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 am

The Stag

Name: Beric Cassivel, First of His Name, King of Camlorn and Baron of Phrygias
Race: Breton, of Camlorn descent

Description: Beric Cassivel is an unmistakable man. Tall and broad like a Nord, he stands out in a crowd of Bretons with his eccentric, rowdy disposition and friendly, booming voice. Two burning, vivid sapphire eyes watch everything with a fearsome intensity, like two beacons above the thick black bush that covers his cheeks and lower face. His thick black beard grows effortlessly beside shoulder-length locks of beaten ebony. Where stringy muscle would have once dominated his figure, there is fat in some places. A time of watchful peace has left his body in a less than desirable condition, however his natural determination leaves no doubt to how Camlorn will fare in the coming times.

Arms: Beric typically wields a three-quarter warhammer in battle with a solid Orsimeri steel head. He has a smaller flail at his belt and a dagger too.
Apparel: In battle, Beric sits ahorse in plate and maille with black enamel and gold tracery. In heavier engagements, he dons a black, horned greathelm. As King in Camlorn, he has access to the finest clothing in the realm.

Companions

Osric Cassivel: Where Beric inherited the Cassivel features of their father's side, his brother Osric inherited their mother's features. A slighter Breton, still tall but thinner and less formidable, Osric also has dark brown hair flecked with silver though he is but 49 summers old. Osric rules a small tower house in the foothills of Wrothgaria, where Beric's other kin rule full castles. A slighter man with murky, blue-green eyes, rumour has it that Osric refused knighthood with contempt for all knights who break their chivalric vows. He is a ruthless man, known for his carelessness and great skill with the sword. Despite the rumours, Osric is happy and was often a leader of men when Beric was away.

Conwys Cassivel: One of Beric's two twin sons, Conwys is the spitting image of his brother. Heavy-set and broad, this 26 year-old is taller than most Bretons and shares the family traits of thick, pure black hair and piercing steel-blue eyes. Like his brother, Conwys rules a castle in the region called the kingsland. He takes to the field in a knee-length hauberk of black ringmail and a Norman shield across his back. His weapon of choice is a silver-edged steel bastard sword, while he carries a knife and a dirk at his belt.

Blaise Cassivel: Blaise, like Conwys, is a broad, stout character with a strong sword arm and a mind for tactics. Unlike Conwys' almost bowl-cut hair in simple style, Blaise wears his hair in a ponytail, quite long like his father. Blaise's castle in the kingsland lies close to the kingswood near Phrygias, where only the king's selected hunters may seek prey with the king's permission. Blaise uses a short, heavy axe with an ebony head in battle with deadly effect. His armour is a coat of mail and cuir bouilli besides.

The Armies of Camlorn

Camlorn Men-at-Arms [4400]
Clad in leather and maille, the Men-at-Arms of Camlorn are clad in long, knee-length mail hauberks, plumed steel caps, brigantine cuirasses, steel plates on the limbs and tall studded boots. Each man is armed with a steel poleaxe, a steel shortsword and a roundshield is strapped to his back. Assigned to every 100 men is a captain, a flagbearer and a company courier.

Camlorn Knights [5000]

The better part of the chivalry of the West ride with King Beric. These rich noblemen sit astride powerful destriers in long coats of mail and plate. Their horses are clad in expensive barding. They carry a broad variety of weapons: axes, swords, maces, flails or warhammers. Most men bear a lance and shield into battle as well. These men are the strongest force on the battlefield.

Order of the Antler [50]
Only the finest knights of the land are members of the Order of the Antler. These men are the best fighters in Camlorn and all wear a distinct unifom that sets them apart on the field. Black ringmail, a forest green cloak, an antlered helmet and green-dyed leathers indicate that these knights belong to the Order. Each man is equipped with a Norman shield and a bastard sword, as well as a spear.

Camlorn Arbalestiers [3600]
Armed with heavy arbalests and pavise shields, the Camlorn Arbalestiers are equipped with steel handaxes and coats of maille for m?l?e combat. Their coifs are topped with plumed steel caps like the Men-at-Arms, tall green plumes of horse-hair. Each man bears thirty bolts in a hip quiver, tipped with steel bodkin heads.

Camlorn Lancers [1200]
Bretic light cavalry armed with solid, thick-headed spears and roundshields, the Camlorn Lancers are a general light cavalry force that is flexible on the battlefield. Their kit consists of a padded gambeson, a mail shirt and a green-plumed steel cap. Many do not have saddles or equipment in the best condition, but these men are no less good cavalry. All of the men bring a sidearm to the field however, varying wildly from a castle-forged sword to a hobnail'd cudgel.

Yeomen [750]
Drawn up from the class of freemen in Camlorn, the king's Yeomen are irregular hunters and archers. Most use finely made longbows or short hunting bows, with 25 steel arrows supplied by the king's fletchers. There is little difference between shooting a running stag and a running man, and these Yeomen are good at both. Yeomen carry axes, flails or pitchforks as a secondary weapon.

The Army of Phrygias

Order of the Antler [10]
Only the finest knights of the land are members of the Order of the Antler. These men are the best fighters in Camlorn and all wear a distinct unifom that sets them apart on the field. Black ringmail, a forest green cloak, an antlered helmet and green-dyed leathers indicate that these knights belong to the Order. Each man is equipped with a Norman shield and a bastard sword, as well as a spear.

Knights of Phrygias [490]
The Knights of Phrygias are lighter-clad than the northern knights of Camlorn, but are still a force to be reckoned with. The rolling hills and forests of Phrygias have forced the Knights of Phrygias to adjust. They fight with bows and spears while on horseback, in black ringmail, and have longswords and roundshields.

Men-at-Arms of Phrygias [2500]

With yellow-dyed plumes in their steel caps and yellow designs on their roundshields, the Phrygian infantry are easily distinguished from their counterparts in Camlorn. These men fight with steel-tipped spears and steel shortswords or axes, with roundshields besides. They are clad in coats of maille and yellow surcoats. Assigned to every 100 men is a captain, a flagbearer and a company courier.

Phrygian Rangers [3000]
There is a strong tradition of archery in the forests of Phrygias, and this is reflected in the irregular armies of the barony. Armed with longswords and composite bows, the Phrygian Rangers are a combination of local hunters and trained bowmen from the town. Their talents vary wildly from man to man, but they are all good bowmen without a doubt.

The Crow

Name: Corbeau
Race: Breton, of Urvaius

Description: Corbeau is a rugged, shadowy Breton with an aura of vagrancy. Dark, oily hair is cropped close to his head, but seems to have outgrown itself to deny any vestige of tidiness. Dark eyes preside over high, northern cheekbones and a small Bretic nose. Once upon a time, he might have been handsome, but no longer. In his narrow limbs there is a hidden strength, and in his crafty eyes are mean trails of thought, waiting to reveal themselves. Despite his obvious social status, Corbeau has proved time and again that he is not afraid to argue with his betters. He is the kind of figure you avoid on the street and go out of your way to pass in the wilderness.

Arms: Corbeau has a nicked, half-blunt arming sword at his belt, sheathed in a torn, old scabbard. It is unclear whether it was his during his youth, or he killed a man for it. Next to his backpack he also has a quiver with two dozen poorly-made iron arrows. At present, he does not have a bow.
Apparel: Corbeau's clothes are muddy leathers, a round steel cap and a chain shirt. All articles are in a state of filth or disrepair. He carries a leather backpack too, with contents he does not care to share with others.

Companions

Auberon: A grey palfrey in good health, Auberon is Corbeau's steed. While he is not bred for speed or strength, Auberon was bred for endurance and can travel longer distances faster than most other horses. The horse has no saddle, but there is a sheepskin draqed over him and reins and bit.

Stephy Beck

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Good sheet marn. Was wondering when Camlorn would be taken up. Post when ready.
Jessica Nash

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 am

damn man, theres just so many people here...I'm having trouble keeping track!
clelia vega

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 am

Maybe we should have a list of who rules what in the OP, with links to the appropriate posts that hold the character sheets with forces. Definately easier than having to scroll through a bunch of pages whenever the need comes to check something...

By the way, since I'm dealing (and most likely will be dealing) with the Ra Gada quite a lot in my posts, would it be safe to asume that Haroun is still the High King of Sentinel (Hammerfall)?

Also, if anyone wants to join the Nords in a commanding position, now's the perfect chance, as I'll need a general to head the 5000-ish troops that'll head down from Solitude as soon as my messenger gets there.

Juan Cerda

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion