ImmortalBlood Timeline

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 am

Orsinium taken yet? or no?

And, nice monster post.

Nevermind, Immortal stated that he is holding it with wayrest.

Well, we need some kind of real time deal, it will be needed when the battles come, you could also make some kind of territory map by shading in regions on the one we are using and adding things to the key.
Elizabeth Davis

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 pm

We all already know where the territory is.

Dominion is Daggerfall and immediate area, Nords had Farrun and Jehanna.

Elysana pretty much has... Wayrest.

And each Lord to his own.
Kate Norris

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:46 am

Hey, I've been thinking about joining up for some time now. So here goes...

I'm thinking I'll lay kinda low for a while. Start small. So just one character, albeit an unusual faction. Thanks to W00tz for helping me out.

If anyone spots any problems or inconsistencies in the sheet, please tell me.

Name: Reydin Talaani
Race: Dunmer
Apparent Age: 26

Physical Description: Reydin is a tall, regal looking figure, though a few conspicuous features tell tales of battle: A large scar runs down his right arm, and an intricate tattoo is printed on his hip. The tattoo is of two curved blades, meeting at their tips. A dark rose overshadows them.

Reydin is about 6' 2", with somewhat above average muscle mass. His hair is jet black, either let loose or tied in a ponytail.

Personality: Reydin has few friends. Others often believe themselves close to him, or within his "inner circle." These people are decieved by his charismatic ways. He lets no one close to him. Other people are tools for his benefit. For this reason, he often lingers around less intellectual company, and most of his men are either easily fooled or just idiots. He prefers this company; it means less work for him.

History: Reydin was born in Morrowind into a noble Hlaalu family. By the age of thirty, he had risen through the Hlaalu infrastructure as their chief diplomat. At thiry five, he was recruited by the Morrowind Department of Intelligence, and was trained as a spy. He took part in many missions, one in which he, under orders, single-handedly started a covert war with Morrowind's argonian neighbors. In the process of this mission, however, he left the Department behind, taking a few loyal allies with him.

Since then, he has been travelling Tamriel. Now, three years later, others have flocked to his charismatic charm. Thirty loyal men follow him, and carry out his plans...

Skills: Reydin has been highly trained in swordsmanship, as well as with bows. He is incredibly charismatic, and people flock to him because of it.

Faction Sheet

Name:
The Adherents

Leader: Reydin Talaani

Description: A sizable group of about thirty people who have joined Reydin. None of them are paricularly smart, but most are big and brawny. One might call them henchmen. All of them are completely loyal to Reydin, who promises them fame and power if they follow him. All of them completely believe in Reydin's word. And all of them have been fooled.

21 swordsmen: These are the brunt of Reydin's small force, all of whom he has found and recruited in his travels. They work for no pay, but only the gifts and riches that Reydin promises. Armed with whatever equipment they personally own.

7 archers: Same as above, but armed with the bow of their preference.

2 Lieutenants: Two dunmer who originally left Morrowind with Reydin. Their names are Aldras Velothi and Durmyath Dren. The latter is not intelligent, and is about on par with the other Adherents. Aldras, however, is independent and educated, which Reydin seems not to mind. The two serve as his lietenants. This is the only hint of a ranking system involved in the Adherents.
oliver klosoff

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 am

What color are his eyes? ;) :shifty:
Terry

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:13 am

What color are his eyes? ;) :shifty:

Well he's dunmer so I guess...

Red? :chaos:
Emma louise Wendelk

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:14 pm

But what shade...;)

I'm just being a hardass.
Timara White

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Yea, forest, are you "employable?"

(W00tz, respond to PM, please)

and, what is your starting location? I don't see one.
Lalla Vu

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 am

Yea, forest, are you "employable?"

(W00tz, respond to PM, please)

Maybe.

But my character is much too involved in his own plans. But maybe if you offered a good price...

Perhaps we could negotiate something.
Russell Davies

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:10 am

Well, I am not a faction leader, but control a central unit of troops within the grandmaster's unit, perhaps we could talk
Josh Trembly

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 am

You can hire him no matter what iff you have the money.
Lou

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:00 am

Is immortal going to initiate an economy system deal? like every nation has so much money to spend. (respond to PM W00tz!)
amhain

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 am

I believe we can all be realistic enough in that sense.
Same goes for reinforcements.

IE: People will know not to call upon 30,000 reinforcements out of nowhere.
Or to suddenly send three million septims to hire some mercenaries or broker an alliance.
Adam Porter

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Yea, and, reinforcements also take time to get there. I think a shaded territory map is a good idea. It may be hard to do, because of different things, I may actually go through and count every faction of Bretons if I get bored, which, I am pretty bored right now.
Taylah Haines

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 am

A shaded map is useless.

Do you wish to see every inch of land controlled?

It is impossible to guard every inch, so why not just say city and surrounding area?
Karen anwyn Green

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:31 pm

That's what I am saying, We could have a key or so, someone could use photoshop or something and update it.

(W00tz, respond to the PM, I am not trying to make a scene)
Chase McAbee

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:26 am

Borders shouldn't be so cut-and-dry. Realistically, there would be border disputes, it's not really a line on the ground that says BORDER.
Richus Dude

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 am

City key is what I am saying,

And I want to go take cloud spring for the heck of it, these small cities won't put up mush of a fight.

I will be on in the morning, got to get some sleep
Devils Cheek

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:20 am

That'll be Tudor, 'cause I'm too chicken to play a Queen who deals with that sort of thing. Although I suppose a good leader understands delegation, so maybe its not too bad that she's not.

Can you send me a char sheet for Sam, FC? I'd appreciate it, and worry not about Furninan; your wish is my command. ;)

Pming you with it now.

Yeah, Loranna's RPs or some such... I believe it also had a wiki of its own, something we could perhaps use, now or later on, to just gather all the info in a place where it won't be drowned under the traffic of the fan-fiction section. Although perhaps later on, when (if) we have more articles, more factions, and more info sprawled about.

Lorenna's Lore RPs had their own Wiki, and they used mIRC chat rooms to preform their discussions. I think I still have the chat channel on my mIRC, not sure. :)
Queen

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 pm

City key is what I am saying,

And I want to go take cloud spring for the heck of it, these small cities won't put up mush of a fight.

I will be on in the morning, got to get some sleep

Small cities can put up as much, if not more of a fight.
I'm sure Cloud Spring has reinforced itself and levied most of its Militia by now.

And then if it gets support from settlements further away...
Although i doubt that would be the case.
stevie critchley

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Small cities can put up as much, if not more of a fight.
I'm sure Cloud Spring has reinforced itself and levied most of its Militia by now.

And then if it gets support from settlements further away...
Although i doubt that would be the case.

Militia? I'll have 'im Alduin roll over der stinkin' militia! No walls 'll stop der Atmorans! Thu'um! BWOOO!

Greybeards: Final (and only) argument of Nords. :P

LADONA

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 am

Of course, but the way he spoke of little resistance sounded like he himself would roll over them.
No matter how fine, 3000 men would easily fall if unaided.

But, just wait until you reach Evermore, and if you pass that, Gauvadon.
That will be the true test to the Nords.
Jennifer May

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Of course, but the way he spoke of little resistance sounded like he himself would roll over them.
No matter how fine, 3000 men would easily fall if unaided.

But, just wait until you reach Evermore, and if you pass that, Gauvadon.
That will be the true test to the Nords.

I can barely wait for all the big stuff, although maybe it's best if it comes slow. It'll be a tough run for the Northmen, although I promise personally to give you guys best I have. I was a bit taken aback that you frenchmen haven't surrendered yet. [/ignorant french military joke]

I would say 'let the best man win', but some Bretons and Altmer may be insulted by this. And we haven't even really started fighting.

Eileen Collinson

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Vive La France!
Even if you conquer us our "resistance" will topple your empire.

Haha, seriously though this will be interesting. I love how i managed to create a little mini-story with entirely my own characters.
I doubt that Evermore would be taken without heavy resistance. It'll need some help from those damn Mountain towns and the feuding northern frenchies.

I bet some Orc's come to help defend Evermore as well, it'll be a nice little event there.
Might not be until at least 1-2 threads in however, with all the inter-Breton happenings, and the settlements between.
Mr.Broom30

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:55 pm

No actual economy system will be put in place too tedius.

forrest your sheet is approved. Shoot me a PM sort of telling me what you want to do.

I may not have made this clear but unless you are owned by the Dominion or the Nords, and you are a Breton, Elysana owns you at least on paper. You pay taxes to Wayrest, supply troops for it on her whim, etc. Unless you are disloyal.
kristy dunn

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:50 pm

I.e. you're Manfred.
Colton Idonthavealastna

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion