ImmortalBlood Timeline

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:53 am

Soon she will also have the friendship of Gauvadon and Aleine off-paper as well.
x a million...

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 pm

I was wondering, when i edit my sheets (Which is inevitable) would i be able to edit in some troops using hand-cannons. :)
Very much like Hand-bombards, and i would use probably about 26mm shot.

I think it would not be unfair, considering gunpowder in Hammerfell, and the fact that they do have their many drawbacks.
It would be after everything is sorted and i wouldn't just pull the gunpowder out of nowhere.
Céline Rémy

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 am

I was wondering, when i edit my sheets (Which is inevitable) would i be able to edit in some troops using hand-cannons. :)
Very much like Hand-bombards, and i would use probably about 26mm shot.

I think it would not be unfair, considering gunpowder in Hammerfell, and the fact that they do have their many drawbacks.
It would be after everything is sorted and i wouldn't just pull the gunpowder out of nowhere.

I do wonder what would you do to get those weapons. Ra Gada keep the makeup of gunpowder a great secret, and Guillaume and Manfred were both in the cluster[censored] of the War of the Wolves on the Ra Gada side which got them (will get them, in Manfred's case) cannons as gifts.
Donatus Uwasomba

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Ahh... I suppose that could be a problem.
Perhaps later on in the Roleplay.

I just noticed how early some of these hand cannons were used, rumoured to be used at first in 1260 by the Mamluks.
I had intended an alliance with Mournoth, and also, where would the Nord's next likely target be after High Rock? Hammerfell of course, so someone may be worried enough to give a helping hand.

I suppose I could easily flesh out Ghalib's bio with reasoning why, not sure what would allow him the use of such weapons though.
Brooks Hardison

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Ahh... I suppose that could be a problem.
Perhaps later on in the Roleplay.

I just noticed how early some of these hand cannons were used, rumoured to be used at first in 1260 by the Mamluks.
I had intended an alliance with Mournoth, and also, where would the Nord's next likely target be after High Rock? Hammerfell of course, so someone may be worried enough to give a helping hand.

I suppose I could easily flesh out Ghalib's bio with reasoning why, not sure what would allow him the use of such weapons though.

Actually the next Nordic target in case of success in High Rock would likely be Morrowind, since they all hate each other and a recent failed invasion didn't help at all. Nords aren't the kind of people to just give up on invading someone, the way I see them.

Although Hammerfall would definately be at a threat, if the presumed Haroun doesn't get around to building that big wall or uniting Hammerfall.

kirsty joanne hines

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:33 am

He could recieve them from Mournoth.

Also, is Solidor going to be joining up soon? He was going to take Evermore i believe, and i'd like to think Ghalib is fairly close now. :)
sarah taylor

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:20 am

Yeah, speaking of that, what's the time now? All this messenger running got me confused, considering half are talking in the frame of a single day and the other half are travelling with messages.
Sophie Payne

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:22 am

No idea.
I figured the distance too Evermore about 125 miles according to the legend.
About 6 -7 days considering they have some infantry from the Lord's army with them, and are travelling at a leisurely pace with many towns to stop at in between.
That way they need only cover about 17 - 20 miles a day.

Solidor either needs to come take Evermore or i'm making up some minor noble and having him fully agree to selling back the Mamluks.
Luis Reyma

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 am

Yeah, speaking of that, what's the time now? All this messenger running got me confused, considering half are talking in the frame of a single day and the other half are travelling with messages.

I'm not entirely sure, but I simply pretended I sent my messengers many days ago and now they are arriving in their cities.

EDIT: Also (not being the biggest Lore-buff) what exactly is the manner of Elysana's rule over all of High Rock? IS it official and all the Lords actually follow her rule? Or was it something many Lords did just to secure themselves?
Racheal Robertson

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:02 am

Now, according to the roleplay, High Rock is about Eurasia's size? which is pretty big,

Oblivion was 9 square miles I believe and you talking Eurasia, and traveling by horse.

It took Marco Polo over 2 years to get to China
Lyd

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 am

No all of tamriel is that size, not just High Rock.

And yes Elysana is the Queen of High Rock.
Ricky Meehan

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 am

Tamriel is Eurasia's size.

And Oblivion was 16 Square Miles.

Everyone "Follows" Elysana, but many have their own plans.
xemmybx

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:51 am

I was a bit taken aback that you frenchmen haven't surrendered yet.

Psh, Dwynnen is hardly French. We're more Welsh/Irish/Germanic
Sarah Evason

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:35 am

Name. Gandalug gro-Azuk

Race. Orc

Age. 43

Birthsign. The Serpent

Physical Description. Measuring only 6ft, Gandalug is slighty smaller then the average orc, although he is no less intimidating. His lean, muscular frame that is covered by his dark green skin appears to have been carved from a block of solid jade by Malacath himself. Down both of his arms is a tattoo of Gandalug's personal insignia, a design he chose due to his birthsign. A serpent that is stretched out, mouth open wide as it swallows a sphere that represents Nirn.

He has a fierce visage, mostly due to the brutal scar he bares over his right eye that stretchs down, branching off onto his cheek before it continues its path downwards, over both lips before it finally comes to a stop on his chin. His full head of raven black hair is worn just a few inchs past his shoulders, and is beginning to show streaks of grey due to a long, hard life.

Armor. A simple set of heavy, orcish plate forged from some of the finest steel in Orsinium. It has been blackened and has been given a minor feather enchantment to lighten the load. The General has never worn a helmet, preferring his enemys to see his face before he butchers them. Over his armor is worn a crimson cape that lighty touchs the ground with his trademark insignia in black.

Weapon. A large claymore made of ebony, given as a gift from King Gortwog for his service in the Battle of the Bloody Pass. It is worn on his back and is drawn over his right shoulder.

Misc items. Several books from various authors, a aged bottle of brandy, and his signet ring.

Companion- Dantrag gro-Azuk. Unlike his soft spoken, articulate father, Dantrag has a fierce temper and is prone to random fits of violence.His face, which seems to be in a constant scowl, is covered in swirling tribal tattoos. His hair is worn in the same style as his fathers, only longer. A mountain of muscle and steel, he acts as a body gaurd of sorts to his father and Captain of his fathers Immortals.

His armor is identical to that of his fathers, even down to the cape that is worn across his back. His weapon of choice, a steel warhammer he named " Judgement ", is worn strapped over his cape and if often caked in dried gore, which Dantrag feels acts like a warning.

Faction. Orsinium (12,400)

6,000 ( Heavy Orcish Infantry ). Tough and brutal, these soldiers make up the majority of Orsiniums army. Being able to dish out a beating as well as they take, it is of little surprise why these battle hardened troops often are the first to arrive on the field of battle and the last to leave. They wear the typical heavy, steel plate of orcish deisgn, much like that the orcish adventurers of Cyrodiil prefer. Each carries a large, round shield and either a longsword or a spiked mace.

2,500 ( Gandalug's Immortals ). The elite of the Orcish army and pride of Orsinium, the Immortals were hand picked by Gandalug himself and are lead into battle by his son, Dantrag. Most have been trained from their youth for intense, frontline combat and many have seen action being employed as mercenaries for the rival barons of Highrock. Used as shock troops, these soldiers wear heavy, steel armor that is rough and jagged from the tips of their boots to their helms that appears to be daedric in design; mostly to inspire fear in the enemy ranks. They all wield either a steel claymore, hammer, or axe.

400 ( The Gut Buster Brigade ). Most Orcs would rather eat a horse then ride one, but these are an exception to that rule. Mounted on large chargers, they ride into battle wearing a medium strength steel armor to lighten the already heavy load. Lances that are 9ft long are used to skewer the enemy, and if they become bogged down, the riders resort to their heavy maces and shields.

2,000 ( Pikemen ). Comprised of some of the most fearless, or perhaps suicidal Orcs from Orsinium, they were brought together and trained for one reason only. To disrupt a heavy cavalry charge the Breton knights are so fond of. Wearing armor identical to that of the heavy infantry, they stand at the frontlines and look death in the face as they stare down the cavalry charge, pikes in hand. The pikes, which are not really pikes at all, but glaives, are 10ft in length with the latter two feet being the curved blade. They are the perfect weapon for slashing or stabbing at a distance, and so its no wonder why this unit has seen alot of action as of late.

1,500 ( Orc Arbalesters ) Having took lessons from the Bretons in ranged warfare, this orcish unit has been trained to use these powerful weapons. Although they wear light, orcish plate, most of their protection comes from the large, pavise shields they hide behind while they reload. Each is given a buckler and a falcata for times when they are being hard pressed by the enemy.

Name: Dorian Hawker

Race: Redguard

Birthsign: The Thief

Physical Description: Dorian is of average height for a Ra'Gada with light, chocolate brown skin covered in tattoos dedicated to the gods of war. They cover both upper eyelids, his cheeks under his hazel eyes, both arms and shoulders, and his back and chest. Along with the tattoos that cover his lean, muscular body, his body is also covered in various scars of diffirent lengths and shapes. He keeps his hair in a hundred or so braids that hangs about halfway down his back. His handsome face with its sharp features remains clean shaven.

History. Born to a family of crime, Dorion could have lived a life of pleasure under the protection of his uncle, Darius Hawker, the leader of the Black Lotus Union and the largest crime boss in Hammerfell. Instead, his mother, who couldn't bare to see her only son grow up into a thug, gave him away as a infant to the temple dedicated to the gods of war.

As a toddler, Dorion could already form his shehai, although it was never solid enough to use. As the years went by, he quickly grew, asorbing the daily lessons with a hunger the other students were hard pressed to match. At fourteen, master Vega took the young Ra Gada under his wing and began the brutal training that would later turn him into a SwordSinger.

At twenty, Dorion had already mastered two styles that he used to dominate the other students he sparred with. The " God hand " and the " Bone shaver ". Seven years later when the War of the Wolves erupted across Hammerfell, and Dorion had grown into a third level ansei, Master Vega deemed it time for his apprentice to aid the King in his struggles. Sent down to Dragongrove, Dorion engaged the few remaining Breton knights and Imperial marines with a bloodlust before linking up with another group of Swordsingers.

With the war in the past, Dorion is now in Highrock in what would seem like a secret mission for either himself or King Haroun which he now serves.

Personality. Although his appearance to most would inspire fear, or at the very least, caution, Dorion's warm and friendly character betrays his looks. A man of action, Dorion never hesistates to do what he thinks is right and just when it comes to helping people. Those that meet him in battle would say he is relentless and fearless almost to the point of being reckless, although the other Ansei he trained with would quickly tell you otherwise. In truth, he is calculating and cunning, often creating the illusion of openings where there are none.

Weapons:A yatagan made of fine steel with a ivory hilt carved with beatiful, ornate scenes of desert beasts. The other is his shehai, a beatiful ethereal blade made from his soul that appears in the shape of a katana. The blade itself is an azure blue which radiates a golden glow, with two golden serpents coming together to kiss down the length of the blade.

Armor: A black, leather cuirass with a crown burnt into the chest. Other then that, he wears only black leather pauldrons to match his cuirass and two leather wrist bracers. All of which is worn under his black robes.

Clothing.A pair of baggy, black pants in the traditional style of the Ra Gada and a loose fitting black vest with gold trim is worn under the cuirass. He also wears a black, leather belt with a bronze belt buckle and a pair of faded black, travel worn boots that reach midway up his calfs. Over it all, he wears a black, hooded robe that reachs to his boots.

Misc. Items: Ring of True Sight. ( Ancient Yokudan ring that aids in his perception. ) A mask made of a dark, hardwood carved to appear like a demon.
maya papps

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Name. Gandalug gro-Azuk

Race. Orc

Age. 43

Birthsign. The Serpent

Physical Description. Measuring only 6ft, Gandalug is slighty smaller then the average orc, although he is no less intimidating. His lean, muscular frame that is covered by his dark green skin appears to have been carved from a block of solid jade by Malacath himself. Down both of his arms is a tattoo of Gandalug's personal insignia, a design he chose due to his birthsign. A serpent that is stretched out, mouth open wide as it swallows a sphere that represents Nirn.

He has a fierce visage, mostly due to the brutal scar he bares over his right eye that stretchs down, branching off onto his cheek before it continues its path downwards, over both lips before it finally comes to a stop on his chin. His full head of raven black hair is worn just a few inchs past his shoulders, and is beginning to show streaks of grey due to a long, hard life.

Armor. A simple set of heavy, orcish plate forged from some of the finest steel in Orsinium. It has been blackened and has been given a minor feather enchantment to lighten the load. The General has never worn a helmet, preferring his enemys to see his face before he butchers them. Over his armor is worn a crimson cape that lighty touchs the ground with his trademark insignia in black.

Weapon. A large claymore made of ebony, given as a gift from King Gortwog for his service in the Battle of the Bloody Pass. It is worn on his back and is drawn over his right shoulder.

Misc items. Several books from various authors, a aged bottle of brandy, and his signet ring.

Companion- Dantrag gro-Azuk. Unlike his soft spoken, articulate father, Dantrag has a fierce temper and is prone to random fits of violence.His face, which seems to be in a constant scowl, is covered in swirling tribal tattoos. His hair is worn in the same style as his fathers, only longer. A mountain of muscle and steel, he acts as a body gaurd of sorts to his father and Captain of his fathers Immortals.

His armor is identical to that of his fathers, even down to the cape that is worn across his back. His weapon of choice, a steel warhammer he named " Judgement ", is worn strapped over his cape and if often caked in dried gore, which Dantrag feels acts like a warning.

Faction. Orsinium (12,400)

6,000 ( Heavy Orcish Infantry ). Tough and brutal, these soldiers make up the majority of Orsiniums army. Being able to dish out a beating as well as they take, it is of little surprise why these battle hardened troops often are the first to arrive on the field of battle and the last to leave. They wear the typical heavy, steel plate of orcish deisgn, much like that the orcish adventurers of Cyrodiil prefer. Each carries a large, round shield and either a longsword or a spiked mace.

2,500 ( Gandalug's Immortals ). The elite of the Orcish army and pride of Orsinium, the Immortals were hand picked by Gandalug himself and are lead into battle by his son, Dantrag. Most have been trained from their youth for intense, frontline combat and many have seen action being employed as mercenaries for the rival barons of Highrock. Used as shock troops, these soldiers wear heavy, steel armor that is rough and jagged from the tips of their boots to their helms that appears to be daedric in design; mostly to inspire fear in the enemy ranks. They all wield either a steel claymore, hammer, or axe.

400 ( The Gut Buster Brigade ). Most Orcs would rather eat a horse then ride one, but these are an exception to that rule. Mounted on large chargers, they ride into battle wearing a medium strength steel armor to lighten the already heavy load. Lances that are 9ft long are used to skewer the enemy, and if they become bogged down, the riders resort to their heavy maces and shields.

2,000 ( Pikemen ). Comprised of some of the most fearless, or perhaps suicidal Orcs from Orsinium, they were brought together and trained for one reason only. To disrupt a heavy cavalry charge the Breton knights are so fond of. Wearing armor identical to that of the heavy infantry, they stand at the frontlines and look death in the face as they stare down the cavalry charge, pikes in hand. The pikes, which are not really pikes at all, but glaives, are 10ft in length with the latter two feet being the curved blade. They are the perfect weapon for slashing or stabbing at a distance, and so its no wonder why this unit has seen alot of action as of late.

1,500 ( Orc Arbalesters ) Having took lessons from the Bretons in ranged warfare, this orcish unit has been trained to use these powerful weapons. Although they wear light, orcish plate, most of their protection comes from the large, pavise shields they hide behind while they reload. Each is given a buckler and a falcata for times when they are being hard pressed by the enemy.

Hehe, Forgotten Realms much? ;)
Jack Bryan

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Sheet approved Crazy.

Just so everyone knows i'm dealing with some stuff outside the forums so my posting will be sparse but enough to keep things moving along. I'm sorry about the course of action. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.
jess hughes

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:26 am

No problem.
I think we would all expect the same from you. :)
jess hughes

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:33 am

Hehe, Forgotten Realms much? ;)

Yep. Love the books. :D
Lily Evans

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 am

Sorry for disappearing, returning from easter break has not been fun.

Crazyjoker, would you mind if a Psijicc character acted as an advisor to Orsinium? I originally had a group of Psijiccs arrive in Highrock to advise some of the lords.
lolly13

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:18 am

Sure, Phantasm. That would be fine by me. I'll hopefully have a opening post for them tomorrow.
Lifee Mccaslin

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:03 am

Sure, Phantasm. That would be fine by me. I'll hopefully have a opening post for them tomorrow.

Sounds good.

Also, am I to believe that those two elven twins have left manfred's room?
Raymond J. Ramirez

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:54 pm

yes
LittleMiss

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:56 am

Gah! I am incredibly frustrated! School just started piling work on us again, and I just got a job. M'afraid I don't have time for this right now. I'm exceedingly sorry, W00tz. You can take control of Harold and Henry for the time being, if you like. Maybe when I've more time to myself I'll jump back in. But blast it all, I wanted to get involved this time! :swear:
Megan Stabler

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:31 am

Stand by as i check the map for any unclaimed cities.....
Arnold Wet

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Well, with the right tools, I could make a territory map as time progresses, just would need one of you to reduce the image
Melis Hristina

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion