[RELz] Mart's Mutant Mod 1.0 RC 1

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:58 pm

You didn't add the Garg to the Raider faction did you? Just add yourself, so you can sit back and watch the action without getting attacked. I can guarantee he'll go wild on the Raiders if you let him out of the cage. If he's not, there's something else you're loading playing silly buggers.

Thanks for your reply, Mart. And no, I didn't add the Gargantuan to any faction, I only typed in what you wrote. Even with only MMM activated there's no change. The Garg just stands there in the back part of the cage doing nothing at all. Tr?s weird. Everything else is working perfectly fine, though, as far as I can see.
Kaley X

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 am

Thanks for your reply, Mart. And no, I didn't add the Gargantuan to any faction, I only typed in what you wrote. Even with only MMM activated there's no change. The Garg just stands there in the back part of the cage doing nothing at all. Tr?s weird. Everything else is working perfectly fine, though, as far as I can see.

Oh, well that's no fun :) Tried it more than once? With different characters, a new game etc? Once the Raiders start shooting him, he should come out, just like when he was a Behemoth.
Raymond J. Ramirez

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 am

Oh, well that's no fun :) Tried it more than once? With different characters, a new game etc? Once the Raiders start shooting him, he should come out, just like when he was a Behemoth.

Yeah, tried it numerous times until I got tired of using the console :)

What do I have to type in to get the Garg spawn manually? After all, I wanna make sure there's no faction related issues in my game caused by any wrongdoing.

Cheers!
Kelsey Hall

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah, tried it numerous times until I got tired of using the console :)

And with a new game? Could be something in your current savegame.

What do I have to type in to get the Garg spawn manually? After all, I wanna make sure there's no faction related issues in my game caused by any wrongdoing.

player.placeatme 101d7e2

Except that '1' may be a 2, or 3 if MMM isn't the first .esm you're loading.
Pixie

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Ok,

I've finished updating all the FOIP plugins for the MMMF3 package. They will eventually be moved to the FOIP page here when Mez gets back on:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4968

But for now the package can be found on the MMMF3 download link on Nexus:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3211

These includes modules for FOOK, XFO, FWE and more. If you downloaded the quick Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK.esp plugin I updated yesterday, grab the new one from this package as there were a few updates.
pinar

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 pm

And with a new game? Could be something in your current savegame.

player.placeatme 101d7e2

Except that '1' may be a 2, or 3 if MMM isn't the first .esm you're loading.

New game, no change.

I entered god mode and tried it again without joining the Raider's faction. Now it's working fine, the Garg is also hostile towards the Raiders now. Weird stuff...

If it helps, here's my load order. But I've also tried a new game with only MMM activated.

Fallout3.esmAnchorage.esmThePitt.esmFakePatch_v1.4.0.6.ESMCALIBR.esmFOOK.esmMart's Mutant Mod.esmUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch.espUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch - The Pitt.espThe Pitt Crash Fix.espUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Operation Anchorage.espDarNifiedUIF3.espSlower Levelling - very slow.espAmplifiedCrippledEffectsV1-3.espNPC Height Randomizer Less Variance.espdD-Less Blood Time.espMrSlackPants-DecentPipBoyLight.espFleshBurningPlasma.espBurnification.espD.C. Confidential with Glow.espWasteland Weather Overhaul .9 (no interiors).espWater Bottles 3000.espEnclaveTexturePack.espFOOK.espFOOK - Anchorage.espFOOK - The Pitt.espFOOK - Tougher Enemies.espFOOK - Owned!.ESPFOOK - Additional Power Armor Training.espMart's Mutant Mod.espMart's Mutant Mod - FOOK.espMart's Mutant Mod - Increased Spawns.espMart's Mutant Mod - Feral Ghoul Rampage.espMart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.espMart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.espMart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.espMart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.espMart's Mutant Mod - No Corpse Flies.espScenic_Loading_Background.espAuto Aim Fix v1.1.espTotal active plugins: 40Total plugins: 40

Brittany Abner

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 pm

New game, no change.

I entered god mode and tried it again without joining the Raider's faction. Now it's working fine, the Garg is also hostile towards the Raiders now. Weird stuff...

If it helps, here's my load order. But I've also tried a new game with only MMM activated.

Fallout3.esmAnchorage.esmThePitt.esmFakePatch_v1.4.0.6.ESMCALIBR.esmFOOK.esmMart's Mutant Mod.esmUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch.espUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch - The Pitt.espThe Pitt Crash Fix.espUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Operation Anchorage.espDarNifiedUIF3.espSlower Levelling - very slow.espAmplifiedCrippledEffectsV1-3.espNPC Height Randomizer Less Variance.espdD-Less Blood Time.espMrSlackPants-DecentPipBoyLight.espFleshBurningPlasma.espBurnification.espD.C. Confidential with Glow.espWasteland Weather Overhaul .9 (no interiors).espWater Bottles 3000.espEnclaveTexturePack.espFOOK.espFOOK - Anchorage.espFOOK - The Pitt.espFOOK - Tougher Enemies.espFOOK - Owned!.ESPFOOK - Additional Power Armor Training.espMart's Mutant Mod.espMart's Mutant Mod - FOOK.espMart's Mutant Mod - Increased Spawns.espMart's Mutant Mod - Feral Ghoul Rampage.espMart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.espMart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.espMart's Mutant Mod - Hunting & Looting.espMart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.espMart's Mutant Mod - No Corpse Flies.espScenic_Loading_Background.espAuto Aim Fix v1.1.espTotal active plugins: 40Total plugins: 40

I don't see any of the FOIP patches. Also a Merged Patch will help. Maybe something is conflicting.
Krystal Wilson

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:54 pm

All I need is "Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK.esp" which is right in there.
OJY

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:53 am

New game, no change.

It's just for a bit of fun, as long as it works properly when walking then in your game for the first time, it's all good.
Wayne W

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 am

It's just for a bit of fun, as long as it works properly when walking then in your game for the first time, it's all good.

Indeed, I didn't mean to cause a fuss over this "issue" as long as everything else works great in my regular game, which it does (Kudos again!). I only intended to report a possible faction related bug. You never know.... :)

Thanks again so far!
Jade MacSpade

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

I will, of course, be upgrading to this version as soon as I figure out and fix the hardware problem on my "good" rig [I'm posting here using a 1947 black and white Radiation King PC from the attic] anyhow, since I'll be altering the LO and re-installing etc anyway, I was wondering if I also include one of the Mods that cause the Enclave to start spawning early [by talking to Moria Brown about 'em, in one case] will that work Ok with MMMf3? I dunno how the Mod checks for "Enclave Spawning status"....by checking MQ progress? This was something I contemplated before for my many RP based characters ,hunters and scavangers etc, but was worried it might interfere with MMMf3 functionality, which is of course my priority.

Edit
Yup, fixed now, it was just a half dead PSU....it was showing way too many wildly differing stop messages after the BSODs to be anything "real"...........I'd really like to add a few Enclave patrols to the mix for such characters of mine as will never start/complete the MQ....the RP based 'uns...so hopefully such mods won't mess with MMMf3?
Rinceoir

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 am

awesome update to the best mod ever !!! thanks
Alexx Peace

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Feral Ghouls raise question. they dont happen unless you use increased spawn?
Lillian Cawfield

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Tossing in my .02...

Great work, as usual. ;)

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3344/chompp.jpg. This is the Bloody Mess perk in action, but it looks like the monster has attacked and killed something, instead of the other way around. ;) It appears "dismemberment" isn't working on them.

Fwiw, I updated/installed RC1 on a VERY sick/unstable F3 install... and it fixed most of my stability problems.

I have been able to run through The Pitt successfully with only one significant problem, which I don't feel/think is a MMM issue.

Just in case someone wants to know what the problem is (not complaining to have it fixed), as I need to test it with a younger character... At the enterance to the... Abandoned area(?) where you turn in your ingots to the NPC (forgot his name), there is a shelf behind the desk he sits in.

On that shelf there is a toolbox that I use to store all my Pitt loot. When I open the toolbox inventory after having put a bunch of stuff in there, my hard drive (lights up solid) starts running non stop and my game becomes less than a slide show. If it were not for my incredible patience, you would think the game froze/crashed, though it has not.

Once the HD starts blazing, it will take a solid 5 min to exit the menu, ESC to main menu, save and/or quit the game.

It is my intent to stop using the toolbox with my very bloated lvl 20 char and try it out with my lvl 7 char.

Anyways.. enough babbling on this. It isn't my intent to high jack this thread or lay blame on MMM for the issue. :)
Allison C

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

None of the Feral Ghouls are re animating for me.

Also I am getting 3x the loot drop per ghoul using the latest updated esps.

[X] Fallout3.esm[X] Anchorage.esm[X] CALIBR.esm[X] FOOK.esm[X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esm[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esp[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Operation Anchorage.esp[X] DK_BulletTime.esp[X] ROTS3.esp[X] lessviewdistance.esp[X] dD-Less Blood Time.esp[X] FOOK.esp[X] FOOK - Owned!.esp[X] FOOK - Free Play After MQ.esp[X] FOOK - Tougher Enemies.esp[X] FOOK - Additional Power Armor Training.esp[X] FOOK - Reduced Armor Boni.esp[X] FOOK - Strength Requirements for Miniguns, Gatlings, 20mm Flak.esp[b][X] Mart's Mutant Mod.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Increased Spawns.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Feral Ghoul Rampage.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - No Corpse Flies.esp[X] Mart's Mutant Mod - No Geckos.esp[/b][X] VATS_Normal_dmg_to_player.esp[X] Zap-Away.esp[X] 1alexscorpionsnipergear.esp[X] MrSlackPants-Explosions.esp[X] MrSlackPants-DecentPipBoyLight.esp[X] CherryBombLocks.esp[X] BlackWolf Backpack.esp[X] Hi-Res Weapons & Ammo Textures.esp[X] VeryVeryHard.esp[X] ACE2.0b.esp[X] Burnification.esp[X] pater_NoTrace.esp[X] bltc.esp[X] Slower Levelling - extremely slow.esp

Neliel Kudoh

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 am

First of all, thanks to everyone behind MMM, FWE and all the other, sort of related, mods that have expanded the world of F03 so far, I really do appreciate all the time and work that's gone into producing and maintaining these, and I don't intend this to be a complaint in any way, but I've just reached the end of my tether - after several re-installs (ahem, it took me a while until I realised the FOMM package installer would mean I didn't HAVE to shriek and gibber when a mod misbehaved) and eventually, I had a game that did more or less what I wanted, with only the chance of random lock-ups or CTD every so often to worry about.... so, everything was working, and I left things alone, but last night, the primary needs wasn't coming up with messages when I ate or drank, and no matter how much I DID consume, I was still starving and parched (which had not been the case until now) so I thought, ok, I might as well bung in the MMM RC1, update FOOK to 1.6 and look, there's new foip stuff in FWE .... and after bunging them in - the endless loading screen - it changes, music plays and the circly thing ....circles, but no game. I then rolled them all back in FOMM - still the same, I reactivated, flailed around with loading orders, no luck with anything, my brain has now stopped being able to interpret anything and I think a good long rest in a darkened room (2 weeks or so) is all I can think of, so - sorry for gibbering on for so long, but is there anything glaringly, obviously wrong with this order that I have become unable to see even if it is right under my nose...?

Fallout3.esmAnchorage.esmThePitt.esmCALIBR.esmCRAFT.esmFOOK.esmFWE_FO3_Wanderers_Edition.esmHairPack.esmSP_Destruction_MASTER.esmAliciasCuteShop.esmMart's Mutant Mod.esmsc_wasteland_pimp.esmsc_lovers_resource.esmEnhancedChildren.esmsc_saving_nova_dep.esmRRCompanionVault.esmCRAFT - Activation Perk.espCALIBR Ammo Schematics - CRAFT.espUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch.espUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch - The Pitt.espUnofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Operation Anchorage.esphair_add_npc.espeyes_hairpack_en.espFOOK.espFOOK - The Pitt.espFOOK - Anchorage.espFWE_00_QUEST.espFWE_01_COMBAT.espFWE_02_COMBAT_II.espFWE_03_CHARACTER.espFWE_04_CHARACTER_II.espFWE_05_ITEMLOOT.espFWE_05_ITEMLOOT_II.espFWE_05_ITEMLOOT_III.espFWE_06_SPAWNS.espFWE_07_IMMERSION.espFWE_08_FEATURES.espFWE_09_OPT_SkillBasedHackingPicking.espFWE_09_OPT_PrimaryNeeds_MMM_full.espFWE_09_OPT_VATS_Fast_50.esp1alexscorpionsnipergear.espFalssixyT3Conversions.espT3T_OutcastTechSupport.espsc_toying_with_angela.espFleshBurningPlasma.espOwned!.espSP_Destruction - Deadlier Explosions.espSP_Destruction - Containers M.espSP_Destruction - Electronics A.espSP_Destruction - Doors.espSP_Destruction - Electronics C.espSP_Destruction - Bathrooms.espSP_Destruction - Containers A.espSP_Destruction - Misc Items.espSP_Destruction - Vehicles.espSP_Destruction - More Realistic Projectile Speeds.espSP_Destruction - Misc Movable Static.espSP_Destruction - Misc Items - Caps.espSP_Destruction - Electronics MS.espSP_Destruction - Furniture.espSP_Destruction - Version 3.espSP_Destruction - Version 4.espSP_Destruction - Weapons and Ammo.espsc_acquiring_mei.espsc_saving_nova.espsc_slaves_stick_around_original_mezz_chance.espsc_blackmailing_silver.espsc_cajoling_reilly.espsc_wp_captives.espsc_wp_arefu.espsc_wp_luring_lucy.espTakingOutTheTrash.espWeaponModKits-Unique.espNamed Wasteland.espMegatonContracts.espStripClub.espUF3AnchoragePatch.espGalaxyNewsRadio100[M].espDukovPlayerHome.espBetter_Talon_Faces_v1.espFacesoftheLaw.espsunglassescollection.espThe Pitt Crash Fix.espWeaponModKits.espFellout-Full.espUF3AllBodies.espUF3Armor.espUF3FOOK.espFortFreeway.espDesperate Pleasures v3.espTrynfkwtmeArmorers.espWeaponModKits - FOOK + FWE.espDan's Town.espTenpenny Suite.espRRFOOK.espRRVaultPlayersBridge.espRR5MoreFemales.espJessiCompanion.espStealthboy Recon Armor - CRAFT.espNotSoFast.espEulogysPadV1.espbzArmour.espMovinOnUp1.6.espAliciasCuteShopDoorOverride.espFOOK - Owned!.espMart's Mutant Mod.espMart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.espMart's Mutant Mod - FOOK + FWE.espMart's Mutant Mod - FWE (Primary Needs).espHairPack-MMM-v1_2b.espTotal active plugins: 110Total plugins: 152

yes, there ARE too many, and, when I can think logically, I'll remove some , but I'd appreciate any help, and thanks for your forbearance......
Jonathan Egan

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm

Try placing Marts mutant mod.esm before Calibr.esm and FOOK.esm. There are just so many mods there that might be conflicting...
Bloomer

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 pm

2, Try setting your increased spawns max to 2 or 1. Rampage requires increased spawns because the original spawn points in the game will only ever produce one actor, IS is needed to add more.

This works perfectly, thanks! :goodjob:

Also, I remember a while back you mentioned swarms of tiny ants being a possible MMM random encounter and it gave me an idea; big creatures like the gargantuans and wanamingos are intimidating, but their size also makes them easy targets for just about any weapon. My idea is that maybe, like the ant swarm, you could have swarms of wasps or mutated killer bees that would be dangerous because they're difficult to target without VATS. The Corpse Fly is already the perfect size and shape, and with a new texture it would be perfect.

On the down side, we would all have to brace for dozens of inevitable "I'M COVERED IN BEES!" sceenshots. :P
[Bounty][Ben]

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 pm

I have just started a new game with this version installed + XFO. I got to the elementary school and underground where the ants spawn, the ants are unhittable, my followers and I cannot hit them unless I use grenades or get extremely lucky in shooting. Even in Vats it says 95% but I still miss every shot. I heard there was a problem with this before and on the previous version of MMMF3 i didnt have this problem. Any solutions?
Amelia Pritchard

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:11 pm

hey mart any plans to add trogs to the lvl list?
Rhysa Hughes

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:13 am

Official release finally? I think I just peed a little. :D
rebecca moody

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:53 am

I was going to put this in a PM to you Mart, but your box is full. So, here it is.

I cleaned my saves and even started a new game without the mods and it does seem that there is something else causing my game to crash in certain points. The night ghouls just seemingly further agitate the problem. Thing is, I reinstalled from scratch and THEN started the new save with none of the mod files and eventually it still crashed. Either it's something with my Anchorage (Unlikely) or the Pitt, which I got when I started using the mods.

I'm leaning more towards The Pitt with how buggy it was in the first place. Thanks for taking the time to actually read my post. I followed everything by the book with the spawning and everything after adding the mods and spent close to eight (!) hours trying to get the mods to work in tandem with one another. For some reason, the game would just fall flat on it's face in odd places with putting your mod behind everything. That configuration was the only one I got to make it playable.

Either way, it was seemingly with my game. Now I just gotta figure out what the hell is causing it. You've not had any problems with Pitt, have you?
Vickytoria Vasquez

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Try disabling Geckos. For some reason Geckos seem to crash my game or should I say my game doesn't crash when no ghecko's is loaded.

Still haven't seen a ghoul respawn and they all drop 3x loot with ghoul rampage loaded ( and increased spawns as per the readme )
rolanda h

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Who do I have to punch because he made those amazingly cute deathclaw young and me and me love always have a fit once we have to kill a bunch of them? ^_^
Awesome new release, enjoying it very, very much. :hehe:
trisha punch

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:29 am

Try placing Marts mutant mod.esm before Calibr.esm and FOOK.esm. There are just so many mods there that might be conflicting...

aye, and I'm not denying there are probably too many - BUT - I did at least manage to get past the loading screen before updating.........
Kat Ives

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout 3