[WIPREL] Oblivion Graphics Extender

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 am

Honestly there's little about Skyrim that doesn't look outdated. I've already decided to skip buying it until modders make it into something worth playing.

Regardless of other games, Gamma correct lighting is cool and all. But, I'm pretty sure my monitor is calibrated correctly and the current setup Etha has just isn't working well. What, ideally, someone would do is mod weather/lighting conditions to take that shiny new hdr tonemapping and etc. into account, since all the previous settings and mods have been based on Vanilla hdr.

While I am greatly let down by the visuals of skyrim, I will not wait for graphical mods. There is a very particular process I like to go through, completely vanilla game, THEN, the mods start to come out. I like the flow in exactly the way it happens. Waiting for 6 months to 3 years for the game to completely graphically overhauled is like being a monk without the benefits.

Plus I really enjoy playing bethesda games in their vanilla condition, for starters there is no information to get spoilt, its all new ground. This feeling is one of the great elder scrolls feelings, and as time ticks by, you hear things, people have explored this world, mods change things that might have actually been improvements (not all mods are the correct solution, although, most popular ones pretty much are).

I don't know, I just think, very strongly, that everyone should pick up this game day 1, and enjoy the smooth gameplay. Because that tessellation/super-steep parallax mod down the track is going to turn 60fps into 12fps.
Da Missz

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Since I got Oblivion four years after it released I was able to jump ahead and get all the goodies for my first playthrough (which I'm still on actually). But I can't imagine doing that with Skyrim now that I'm so psyched for it. If Oblivion had come out like immediately after I played Morrowind in 2002 maybe there wouldn't have been a huge delay for me but unfortunately I wasn't crazy into TES in 2006.

Also I find TES games to be top notch anyway, before any mods have been installed, so I find waiting for the mods to come out to be kind of silly.
barbara belmonte

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:20 pm

I've still been fiddling with settings. The performance seems better than it was -- I think maybe I was loading the water shader twice because I had the esp loaded and water.fx in my shaderlist.txt? I'm not sure exactly how that works. Getting rid of the support esp also seemed to help, but that might be my imagination. Some of the outdoor performance drop I had been blaming on godrays looks to actually be due to just having too much crap visible, so I've been working on improving that. RAEVWD sure is nice, but it sure is slow.

Couple questions.

• Does the order effects are listed in the shaderlist.txt matter? If so, is there a recommended order?
  • My sky seems to be way too bright, especially at night, when it tends to be white full of black clouds. What have I screwed up to make this happen?
  • Is there a console command I can run in-game to see which shaders are loaded?

shaderlist.txt
Godrays.fxVolumetric_SSAO.fxFXAA.fx

OBGE.ini
Spoiler
[DepthBuffer]bUseDepthBuffer=1bUseRAWZfix=1[Effects]bUseEffectList=1sEffectDirectory=data\shaders\sEffectListFile=data\shaders\shaderlist.txtbUseLegacyCompiler=0bOptimize=1bRenderHalfScreen=0bPurgeOnNewGame=0bNoShadersInMenus=0bTailEffects=0[ScreenBuffers]iBufferTexturesNumBits=0iBufferRawZDepthNumBits=0iReflectionMapSize=0iWaterHeightMapSize=0iWaterDisplacementMapSize=0iAutoGenerateMipMaps=2iBufferZDepthNumBits=0[Serialization]bSaveData=http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1206911-wiprel-oblivion-graphics-extender/1bLoadData=0[PluginInterOp]bEnableInterOp=0[General]bEnabled=1[Shaders]bUseShaderOverride=1bUseLegacyCompiler=0bSaveShaderOverride=1bCompileSources=1bRuntimeSources=0bOptimize=1bMaximumSM=0bUpgradeSM1X=0sShaderOverrideDirectory=data\shaders\override\[Textures]bPurgeOnNewGame=0

Active Mod Files
Spoiler
00  Oblivion.esm01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.3.1]02  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]03  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]04  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]05  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB3]06  Armamentarium.esm  [Version 1.35]07  Artifacts.esm  [Version 1.1]08  Progress.esm  [Version 2.2]09  CustomSpellIcons.esm0A  HorseCombatMaster.esm0B  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.3.6]0C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp0D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.3]0E  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp0F  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp10  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp11  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp++  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9]12  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9]13  LoadingScreens.esp14  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.3.1]15  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.3]++  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]16  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]17  OBGE - Liquid Water.esp++  Symphony of Violence.esp18  AmbientTownSounds.esp19  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.3]1A  WindowLightingSystem.esp1B  RAEVWD Cities.esp  [Version 1.9]1C  RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp  [Version 1.7]1D  RAEVWD Imperial City.esp  [Version 1.9]1E  Display Stats.esp  [Version 2.0.1]1F  DropLitTorchOBSE.esp  [Version 2.4]20  Lock Bash Omega.esp  [Version 1.5]21  Spell Delete.esp22  Streamline 3.1.esp23  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.0]24  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.9]25  Map Marker Overhaul - SI Additions.esp  [Version 3.5]26  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]++  OOO-DLT_Remover.esp**  OMOBS_SI.esp  [Version 2.0]++  OOO-NoLockBash.esp++  ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp  [Version 1.35]27  ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp  [Version 1.35]28  OBSE-Storms & Sound SI.esp29  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]2A  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9]++  Mart's Monster Mod - No Bone Loot.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]++  ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp  [Version 2.01]++  ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.esp  [Version 1.35]2B  Geomancy & Gem Dust OOO.esp2C  OOO-WaterFish.esp  [Version 1.34]2D  Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp  [Version 1.0]2E  xuldarkforest.esp  [Version 1.0.5]2F  xulStendarrValley.esp  [Version 1.2.2]30  xulTheHeath.esp31  XulEntiusGorge.esp32  xulFallenleafEverglade.esp  [Version 1.3.1]33  xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp  [Version 1.2.1]34  xulChorrolHinterland.esp  [Version 1.2.2]35  xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp  [Version 1.6.4]36  xulBravilBarrowfields.esp  [Version 1.3.3]37  xulLushWoodlands.esp  [Version 1.3.1]38  xulAncientYews.esp  [Version 1.4.3]39  xulAncientRedwoods.esp  [Version 1.6]3A  xulCloudtopMountains.esp  [Version 1.0.3]3B  xulArriusCreek.esp  [Version 1.1.3]3C  xulPatch_AY_AC.esp  [Version 1.1]3D  xulRollingHills_EV.esp  [Version 1.3.3]3E  xulPantherRiver.esp3F  xulRiverEthe.esp  [Version 1.0.2]40  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 1.1]41  xulImperialIsle.esp  [Version 1.6.7]42  xulBlackwoodForest.esp  [Version 1.1.0]43  xulCheydinhalFalls.esp  [Version 1.0.1]44  xulAspenWood.esp  [Version 1.0.2]45  xulSkingradOutskirts.esp  [Version 1.0.1]46  xulSnowdale.esp  [Version 1.0.2]47  xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp  [Version 1.12]48  xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp  [Version 1.0.1]49  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]++  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]4A  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 4.2.1]4B  Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp  [Version 3.2.0]4C  Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp4D  Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp4E  ProgressMBSP.esp  [Version 2.0]4F  ProgressSBSP.esp  [Version 1.0]50  ProgressRBSP.esp  [Version 1.0]51  ProgressRacial.esp52  ProgressArmorer.esp  [Version 1.0]53  ProgressMercantile.esp  [Version 1.11]54  RealisticLeveling.esp55  bgBalancingEVCore.esp  [Version 10.52EV-D]56  bgMagicEV.esp  [Version 1.7EV]++  bgMagicSpellTomes_for_WryeBash.esp  [Version 1.68EV]++  bgMagicItemSigil.esp  [Version 1.68EV]++  bgMagicEVStartspells.esp  [Version 1.68EV]57  bgMagicBonus.esp  [Version 1.7EV]++  bgMagicEVAddEnVar.esp  [Version 1.68EV]58  bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp  [Version 1.68EV]59  bgMagicAlchemy.esp  [Version 1.57]5A  bgMagicPotionNumberSoulGemValue.esp  [Version 1.68UV]++  bgBalancingEVOptionalClasses.esp  [Version 9.0EV-U]++  bgBalancingEVOptionalFCOMAdditions.esp  [Version 10.]++  bgBalancingEVLAMEGlue.esp  [Version 10.0EV-D1.62EV]**  bgMagicEVShader.esp  [Version 1.7EV]++  bgMagicShaderLifeDetect.esp  [Version 1.68]5B  bgMagicLightningbolt.esp5C  MiniMap.esp5D  DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.3]5E  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
sara OMAR

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Just got OBGE v3 + Liquid Water installed.

So far, everything is looking great, and performance impact is negligable (testbed is OCR Bravil) thanks to my recent system overhaul.

Currently, I'm only using Liquid Water and Godrays, but I am quite satisfied with how both of them are functioning.

Oh, and apologies for the slightly nOObish question, but do we have a candidate for an improved fog shader at this time? I didn't see anything in my cursory thread glance-over.
Claire Jackson

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:34 am

I just want to share I lost a 1.5TB disk because of motor-damage. I'm on hiatus for a while.
Tikarma Vodicka-McPherson

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:09 am

Damn...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Ethatron. Losing so much data can hit you pretty hard.
marie breen

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:04 am

After having read your name on the main forum page I was like "yay, let's read the good news". Oh well.
Crystal Clarke

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:39 am

Damn, sorry to hear that. I hope you had backed up your important stuff, and if not I don't blame you if you're currently screaming at the sky at the top of your lungs!

I had been meaning to send you a message about trying to redo normal maps for POM; I guess that can wait now!
Kat Ives

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:20 am

Damn, sorry to hear that. I hope you had backed up your important stuff, and if not I don't blame you if you're currently screaming at the sky at the top of your lungs!

I had been meaning to send you a message about trying to redo normal maps for POM; I guess that can wait now!

Well as long as I'm waiting to buy new disks, we can talk. I just don't have any access to anything. I have 50% backup, half of the rest was stuff I collected over time, tech papers, source code, textures etc. Nothing of my stuff. Well, my Oblivion saves. :P
I was asking you if you mind spending $10 bucks for a program for the normals and heightfields etc.
What did you want to ask? You saw I put the link of the quick textures I made in the modder's manual on the wiki?

BTW: once and for all I never remember this. Is the possesive form in english "Oblivion's" or is it "Oblivions". It drives me crazy lately. In german it's the former.
Cat Haines

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 am

It's "Oblivion's"

Yeah I was just wondering about the program you mentioned, since my experience with normal maps has been exclusively using GIMP (and its plugin to produce a displacement map from a source texture)

In general I'm just assuming my average competency with stuff like GIMP and Photoshop would make it possible for me to do what needs to be done for the POM-normals
Benji

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Not to pester, but has anyone figured out why hair and eyes flicker?

My specs are GTX 560 Ti 1GB, Win 7 64-bit, 6GB of RAM and a i7 920.

OBGEv2.log: http://pastebin.com/15FqppSY

OBSE log: http://pastebin.com/e3XbrhbB

Shaderlist.txt: http://pastebin.com/PSYn7YzW
N3T4

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:35 am

Started getting crash to desktop after 10 seconds of heavy stuttering only in Oblivion planes. Didn't notice problem before because I skipped main quest but as soon as I shut down and exit Kvatch gate game started stuttering like 1-2fps and crash was imminent. I ignored it at first but then same thing started to happen every time I'm in Oblivion plane with no specific trigger, just after some time spending there. I am able to save game during those 1fps before game crash but then I started to experiment a bit to see what can be cause to this.

First I tried to exit to main menu when stutter start on me and to reload the last save but it crash soon after load, only way to continue playing was to exit the game completely.

Second I removed all obse plugins and tried to play like that and there were no crashes, so now I narrowed the problem. Was suspecting that either OBGE or OSR is causing this so I went first by only enabling OBGE this time without support plugin and only HLSLbleachbypass in shaderlist and guess what, crash is back.

So now I'm confident to come here and report the problem but unfortunatelly I cannot give any more info as stuttering trigger is kinda random but only related to oblivion planes. Now I'd like to ask if anyone else has been experiencing the same problems when trying to shut down an oblivion gate?
Stace

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:19 am

I wonder if implementing http://www.crytek.com/sites/default/files/20100301_lpv.pdf (http://www.crytek.com/sites/default/files/Light_Propagation_Volumes.pdf) would be at all possible with OBGEv3? CryEngine 3 uses deferred rendering, but I think it was stated in the second paper that it can be implemented in a forward renderer as well (I'd have to reread it but I really need to be getting to bed right now).
It's possible, but generally not in a way that it'd be something other than a thowaway feature. You'd really need to assume DIRECT CONTROL (:)) of the shadowing system for reflective shadow maps to fill in the volumes; as it stands you may as well just use the various hacky SSGI implementations already available.

While I am greatly let down by the visuals of skyrim, I will not wait for graphical mods. There is a very particular process I like to go through, completely vanilla game, THEN, the mods start to come out. I like the flow in exactly the way it happens. Waiting for 6 months to 3 years for the game to completely graphically overhauled is like being a monk without the benefits.

Plus I really enjoy playing bethesda games in their vanilla condition, for starters there is no information to get spoilt, its all new ground. This feeling is one of the great elder scrolls feelings, and as time ticks by, you hear things, people have explored this world, mods change things that might have actually been improvements (not all mods are the correct solution, although, most popular ones pretty much are).

I don't know, I just think, very strongly, that everyone should pick up this game day 1, and enjoy the smooth gameplay. Because that tessellation/super-steep parallax mod down the track is going to turn 60fps into 12fps.
Parallax mapping isn't as expensive as it used to be :)

Just got OBGE v3 + Liquid Water installed.

So far, everything is looking great, and performance impact is negligable (testbed is OCR Bravil) thanks to my recent system overhaul.

Currently, I'm only using Liquid Water and Godrays, but I am quite satisfied with how both of them are functioning.

Oh, and apologies for the slightly nOObish question, but do we have a candidate for an improved fog shader at this time? I didn't see anything in my cursory thread glance-over.
It's being discussed.Inigo Quilez of RGBA (and a main contributor to the very awesome 'Elevated' demo) came up with some really nice fake scattering stuff we could probably do.
Dan Scott

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm also talking about the gameplay, Todd Howard is definitely not in the "innovative new gameplay" game designers club :rolleyes: Fortunately the TES modding community very much is (seriously, why didn't they hire Reneer and Duke Patrick?).

Regardless, how does Oblivion generate its shadows again? Per object shadow maps, as my limited understanding goes (I only started teaching myself about this stuff after pssm and such had become the norm) is just a small shadow map from the lightsource direction towards each specific object. So to get the whole scene, you'd have to hack the scene graph into reproducing the scene from a planar shadow caster perspective. Which kinda svcks, http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww9.informatik.uni-erlangen.de%2Fget%2F457&rct=j&q=per%20object%20shadow%20map&ei=Au0YTtH1MI7SsAPq1YDFDQ&usg=AFQjCNHJuX1quT_GYpaj6UFV17hp_dSXIA&sig2=6kPibd27k28rHLbhfpFGdA&cad=rja is paper on multiple object based shadow casters with support for instancing. Just because.

Regardless, if proper PSSM can ever be done, then for tree billboards I'm fairly sure the standard technique (for when billboards were used, not so much anymore interestingly) is just to point them directly at the light source so the shadows don't shift and move when the player does.
Alexis Acevedo

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Regardless, if proper PSSM can ever be done, then for tree billboards I'm fairly sure the standard technique (for when billboards were used, not so much anymore interestingly) is just to point them directly at the light source so the shadows don't shift and move when the player does.

That wouldn't work very well for this game. You'd end up with angles such that it is very difficult to see the tree billboards from the player's perspective, especially if facing north-south. This wouldn't be a problem if the trees were rendered as double-billboards (crisscrossing each other in an X and not tracking the player's view), but sadly that isn't the case here.
Rusty Billiot

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:36 am

That wouldn't work very well for this game. You'd end up with angles such that it is very difficult to see the tree billboards from the player's perspective, especially if facing north-south. This wouldn't be a problem if the trees were rendered as double-billboards (crisscrossing each other in an X and not tracking the player's view), but sadly that isn't the case here.

No, see that's just for the sun. You still billboard the stuff towards the player, for the player. But you fix the billboards for the sun position for the shadow map.
Lillian Cawfield

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 pm

You'd really need to assume DIRECT CONTROL (:)) of the shadowing system for reflective shadow maps to fill in the volumes
Which wouldn't be a bad idea, other than the amount of work involved.
tegan fiamengo

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:22 pm

I'm also talking about the gameplay, Todd Howard is definitely not in the "innovative new gameplay" game designers club :rolleyes: Fortunately the TES modding community very much is (seriously, why didn't they hire Reneer and Duke Patrick?).
Uh, those probably aren't the best examples for "innovative new gameplay" from the community - and if you went through that to find a place in there which they would specifically be, you'd find Todd Howard in there too.

Also, data loss is terrible. I hope you manage to get things back to normal.
Kat Stewart

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Installing this plugin does this to my sky:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26070/oblivion_ugly_sky.jpg

Is this some kind of conflict with All Natural? Sky looks great if I uninstall OBGE. I'm testing this with an empty shaderlist and nothing but the base OBGE_Core-30054-3-0-1.7z package installed.

OBGE log
Spoiler
Hooked: kernel32.dllHooked: kernel32.dllHooked: user32.dllHooked: d3dx9_27.dllHooked: d3dx9_43.dllDetoured GetRenderedSurfaceParameters(); succeededReplacing the built-in shaders.Detoured GetShaderBinary(); succeededDetoured LoadTextureFile(); succeededInit: D3D9.DLL queried.Init: D3D9.DLL loaded.Init: Took over Direct3DCreate9.OD3D9: Driver queried from 0x030876d7OD3D9: Driver 0x04bc13f0 constructed from 0x03087643 (1 drivers available)OD3D9: Driver 0x04bc13f0 destructed from 0x0308d7c5 (0 drivers left)OD3D9: Driver queried from 0x030876b8OD3D9: Driver 0x04bc13f0 constructed from 0x03087643 (1 drivers available)OD3D9: Device queried from 0x0076a547OD3D9: Device 0x04a57a30 constructed from 0x0308d8bb (1 devices available)Loading texture (data\textures\shaders/unbound.dds)Pre HookRESZ not supported.Depth buffer texture (INTZ) (1920,1200) created OK.Depth buffer attached OK. 0Init: NVCPL.dll queried.Received load game message.Loading a game.Creating effect vertex buffers.Creating full screen textures.Width = 1920, Height = 1200Format = A16B16G16R16FLoading the effects.Added to list OK.Loading the effects.Save file links 3 textures.Error loading texture list: too small.No effect data in save file.Received ExitGame message.Calling Release DeviceReleasing effect vertex buffer.Depth buffer : Lost device callback.Releasing the depth buffer surface.Releasing the depth buffer texture.

Active Mod Files
Spoiler
00  Oblivion.esm01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.3.1]02  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]03  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]04  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]05  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB3]06  Armamentarium.esm  [Version 1.35]07  Artifacts.esm  [Version 1.1]08  Progress.esm  [Version 2.2]09  CustomSpellIcons.esm0A  HorseCombatMaster.esm0B  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.3.6]0C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp0D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.3]0E  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp0F  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp10  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp11  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp++  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9]12  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9]13  LoadingScreens.esp14  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.3.1]15  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.3]++  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]16  Immersive Interiors.esp  [Version 0.8.1]++  Symphony of Violence.esp17  AmbientTownSounds.esp18  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.3]19  WindowLightingSystem.esp1A  RAEVWD Cities.esp  [Version 1.9]1B  RAEVWD New Sheoth.esp  [Version 1.7]1C  RAEVWD Imperial City.esp  [Version 1.9]1D  Display Stats.esp  [Version 2.0.1]1E  DropLitTorchOBSE.esp  [Version 2.4]1F  Lock Bash Omega.esp  [Version 1.5]20  Spell Delete.esp21  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.0]22  Map Marker Overhaul.esp  [Version 3.9]23  Map Marker Overhaul - SI Additions.esp  [Version 3.5]24  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]++  OOO-DLT_Remover.esp**  OMOBS_SI.esp  [Version 2.0]++  OOO-NoLockBash.esp++  ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp  [Version 1.35]25  ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp  [Version 1.35]26  OBSE-Storms & Sound SI.esp27  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]28  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9]++  Mart's Monster Mod - No Bone Loot.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]++  ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp  [Version 2.01]++  ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.esp  [Version 1.35]29  Geomancy & Gem Dust OOO.esp2A  OOO-WaterFish.esp  [Version 1.34]2B  Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp  [Version 1.0]2C  xuldarkforest.esp  [Version 1.0.5]2D  xulStendarrValley.esp  [Version 1.2.2]2E  xulTheHeath.esp2F  XulEntiusGorge.esp30  xulFallenleafEverglade.esp  [Version 1.3.1]31  xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp  [Version 1.2.1]32  xulChorrolHinterland.esp  [Version 1.2.2]33  xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp  [Version 1.6.4]34  xulBravilBarrowfields.esp  [Version 1.3.3]35  xulLushWoodlands.esp  [Version 1.3.1]36  xulAncientYews.esp  [Version 1.4.3]37  xulAncientRedwoods.esp  [Version 1.6]38  xulCloudtopMountains.esp  [Version 1.0.3]39  xulArriusCreek.esp  [Version 1.1.3]3A  xulPatch_AY_AC.esp  [Version 1.1]3B  xulRollingHills_EV.esp  [Version 1.3.3]3C  xulPantherRiver.esp3D  xulRiverEthe.esp  [Version 1.0.2]3E  xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp  [Version 1.1]3F  xulImperialIsle.esp  [Version 1.6.7]40  xulBlackwoodForest.esp  [Version 1.1.0]41  xulCheydinhalFalls.esp  [Version 1.0.1]42  xulAspenWood.esp  [Version 1.0.2]43  xulSkingradOutskirts.esp  [Version 1.0.1]44  xulSnowdale.esp  [Version 1.0.2]45  xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp  [Version 1.12]46  xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp  [Version 1.0.1]47  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]++  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]48  HUD Status Bars.esp  [Version 4.2.1]49  Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp  [Version 3.2.0]4A  AgarMoreVariedSpellEffects.esp4B  Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp4C  Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp4D  ProgressMBSP.esp  [Version 2.0]4E  ProgressSBSP.esp  [Version 1.0]4F  ProgressRBSP.esp  [Version 1.0]50  ProgressRacial.esp51  ProgressArmorer.esp  [Version 1.0]52  ProgressMercantile.esp  [Version 1.11]53  RealisticLeveling.esp54  bgBalancingEVCore.esp  [Version 10.52EV-D]55  bgMagicEV.esp  [Version 1.7EV]++  bgMagicSpellTomes_for_WryeBash.esp  [Version 1.68EV]++  bgMagicItemSigil.esp  [Version 1.68EV]++  bgMagicEVStartspells.esp  [Version 1.68EV]56  bgMagicBonus.esp  [Version 1.7EV]++  bgMagicEVAddEnVar.esp  [Version 1.68EV]57  bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp  [Version 1.68EV]58  bgMagicAlchemy.esp  [Version 1.57]59  bgMagicPotionNumberSoulGemValue.esp  [Version 1.68UV]++  bgBalancingEVOptionalClasses.esp  [Version 9.0EV-U]++  bgBalancingEVOptionalFCOMAdditions.esp  [Version 10.]++  bgBalancingEVLAMEGlue.esp  [Version 10.0EV-D1.62EV]**  bgMagicEVShader.esp  [Version 1.7EV]++  bgMagicShaderLifeDetect.esp  [Version 1.68]5A  bgMagicLightningbolt.esp5B  MiniMap.esp5C  DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.3]5D  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Rude Gurl

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Wyre Bash isn't working for me, how do I create an omod from the obge archive? Is it the same as it usually is or do I have to do more?
K J S

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 am

Wyre Bash isn't working for me, how do I create an omod from the obge archive? Is it the same as it usually is or do I have to do more?

Here's how you can install it with OBMM:

1. Create omod of core archive and activate.
2. Extract archive of standalone effects archive to temporary directory.
3. Copy contents of following subdirectories to a separate master directory:
i. 00 Core
ii. 01 Godrays Sunglare Fix
4. Replace Shaders\Godrays.fx with Godrays update.
5. Create omod of master directory and activate.

Essentially you can just install the core archive as an omod directly, but you'll need to repackage the standalone effects archive to change the file paths in order to install it with OBMM.
Jason King

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 am

Hello, guys.

I'm the community manager of http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1107446-andoranwip.

Vikart wants to put a link to OBGEv3 in the description of its trailer. What can you say, is it already stable or should we wait for some more time?
Eric Hayes

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:37 am

there's still some bugs that need ironing out in certain things like PCS and POM but most of the shaders (except for the SSAO fog bug) and liquid water work fine for me

I think you would need a response from Ethatron to know if it's stable or not
Honey Suckle

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

Installing this plugin does this to my sky:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26070/oblivion_ugly_sky.jpg

I figured it out. I had shader overrides left from -- I assume -- Physically Correct Sky. They weren't removed when I uninstalled the package because they are generated I guess? Deleted the overrides folder and reinstalled all the OBGE stuff and my sky works again! Yay!
latrina

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Here's how you can install it with OBMM:

1. Create omod of core archive and activate.
2. Extract archive of standalone effects archive to temporary directory.
3. Copy contents of following subdirectories to a separate master directory:
i. 00 Core
ii. 01 Godrays Sunglare Fix
4. Replace Shaders\Godrays.fx with Godrays update.
5. Create omod of master directory and activate.

Essentially you can just install the core archive as an omod directly, but you'll need to repackage the standalone effects archive to change the file paths in order to install it with OBMM.

I must not be understanding this. Here's what I did. I have the core archive and the liquid water archive.

1) created the omod.
2) Extracted the liquid water archive.
3) There are no sub-directories called "00 Core" or "01 Godrays Sunglare Fix" in the liquid water archive. There are none in the core archive either.
4) I've googled but cannot find any godray update to download.

Should those subfolders be in the core archive or the liquid water archive? The files I have are called "OBGE_Core-30054-3-0-1.7z" and "OBGE_Liquid_Water-37825.zip".

Have I somehow downloaded the wrong files?
Nicole M

PreviousNext

Return to IV - Oblivion