[WIPREL] Oblivion Graphics Extender

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 am

those subdirectories no longer exist as of the most recent packaging. And by godrays update he means godrays v6, found earlier in this thread.
Sudah mati ini Keparat

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:40 pm

I've just downloaded godrays v6, how do I add it to the core (is that even what you do?)
Amysaurusrex

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:38 am

http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1209053-wiprel-oblivion-graphics-extender/
Sarah Bishop

Post » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 am

As this appears to be the only thread that isn't locked (the one linked above included), I'll post my problem here, wait, and hope. :mellow:

It consists of failed attempts to use Wrye Bash 299 on this:
Windows XP 32 bit
nVidia GTX 560 SE

The other required info is below except for the OBGEv2.log, which will be replaced (since it's non-existent, not accompanied) by a .txt of the identical error messages I get when I try to install the core and the standalone effects. I find it strange that the .dll is labeled "OBGEv2", which I assume to simply be due ro the project as a whole being in it's 3rd iteration, and just uses the same .dll as the previous. My negligible understanding of modding intimacies made me wonder if there was a problem with that particular file when I saw it cited in the error text.

Anywho, I'm unsure as to whether this is the right place, but it's the only one I could find in relation to the official site.

wxPython: stdout/stderr

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "bash\basher.pyo", line 10259, in Execute
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 9258, in install
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 8296, in install
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 8260, in unpackToTemp
File "bash\bosh.pyo", line 7014, in clearTemp
File "bash\bolt.pyo", line 1365, in rmtree
File "shutil.pyo", line 245, in rmtree
File "shutil.pyo", line 245, in rmtree
File "shutil.pyo", line 250, in rmtree
File "shutil.pyo", line 248, in rmtree
WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied: u'InstallerTemp\\OBSE\\Plugins\\OBGEv2.dll'

obse.log

OBSE: initialize (version = 20.6 010201A0)
oblivion root = C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\
plugin directory = C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\FastExit2.dll
plugin C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\FastExit2.dll (00000001 FastExit 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\obse_jail_fix.dll
plugin C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\obse_jail_fix.dll (00000002 jail fix 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.dll
plugin C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steamapps\common\Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover.dll (00000001 sr_Oblivion_Stutter_Remover 00004100) loaded correctly
patched
loading from C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.obse
Reading mod list from co-save
Loading strings
Loading array variables
DoLoadGameHook: C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.ess
loading from C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.obse
RenameGameHook: C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.ess -> C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.bak
renaming C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.obse -> C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.obse.bak
DoSaveGameHook: C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.ess
saving to C:\Documents and Settings\YouBusta\My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\autosave.obse

and no shaderlist to submit. Any help is much appreciated. :homestar:
Lavender Brown

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Current http://www.gamesas.com/topic/1380066-rel-oblivion-graphics-extender/ thread. Repost there.
luke trodden

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Use the latest thread please.
Sweets Sweets

Previous

Return to IV - Oblivion