An Oblivion RP

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:47 am

Thanks, so atm If i have it right, we're at the imperial city, more specifically the Palace?
I'll post my intro paragraph(s) tomorrow.
Anna Beattie

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am

[off-story]uff..so many people is joining :D My bet is that lonelydogs and gatail's chars could make a team and follow the story in a "parallel" way to our team (made with me, PaladinOfTheNine and Gallowglass). We must organize it a bit, if not this thread will become a chaos :) But please, your team must be careful of following the lore my team is developing, and if you want to join us in any occasion, we both must be twice of careful :)

If anybody wants to join any of our teams, please PM any team member and come to an agreement with them. And if you go for free, plz write a "clear-glass" story, like Damin did. He has begun pretty well :D

I'll write now my next post.[/off-story]
Kathryn Medows

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 pm

[off-story]uff..so many people is joining :D My bet is that lonelydogs and gatail's chars could make a team and follow the story in a "parallel" way to our team (made with me, PaladinOfTheNine and Gallowglass). We must organize it a bit, if not this thread will become a chaos :) But please, your team must be careful of following the lore my team is developing, and if you want to join us in any occasion, we both must be twice of careful :)

If anybody wants to join any of our teams, please PM any team member and come to an agreement with them. And if you go for free, plz write a "clear-glass" story, like Damin did. He has begun pretty well :D

I'll write now my next post.[/off-story]

OOC I think that would be pretty cool to have some of us , possibly the thief / assassin kinda people in one group with Rielle as our leader trying to do the same thing as the "good" group without knowing about them or trying to out do or beat the good group.
CxvIII

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:16 pm

OOC I think that would be pretty cool to have some of us , possibly the thief / assassin kinda people in one group with Rielle as our leader trying to do the same thing as the "good" group without knowing about them or trying to out do or beat the good group.

[off-story]I agree, if Rielle agrees. Two noble family members (Arthur and Rielle) fighting one against other...like that idea :D Plus, I think Rielle knows very well what she's doing...[/off-story]
Katy Hogben

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 am

Well I am open for anything. I pretty much intend to stay in the sidelines organising the logistics of the whole thing, calling in contacts, dealing with equipment and finance etc. So I am kinda gonna just follow what is going on with a few new bits and pieces.

I also think we need a better system. Perhaps we could email, and take turns? For example -

One person would start and email their story to everyone, so they can read it and think of their own ideas, however, there is one person who continues the story from their point of view, which they then send to everyone, and again only one person continues the story.

That would achieve consistency and continuity. And allow us to follow the story better and we'd all be on the same page with what was happening. And it wouldn't matter that we are all different time-zones and if we are unable to check the boards for a day or so then the whole story would have continued on and as such we would have missed a lot, and our character would have a strage absense from the text.

I think before the story continues we need to make some sort of plan as to how to communicate?
Syaza Ramali

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm

[off-story]I agree, if Rielle agrees. Two noble family members (Arthur and Rielle) fighting one against other...like that idea :D Plus, I think Rielle knows very well what she's doing...[/off-story]

I like that idea, and perhaps Arthur and myself can have some sort of history, which further increases our rivallry - not to outright hatred just friendly competitiveness.

Here is what I was thinking to communicate. We all create a new email with a carrier (gmail, yahoo, live etc) and make it, for example,

[insert characters name]@_______.com etc. That way we will all be able to communicate easily.

Hit me back.

I've also compiled a list of players so far....we have
- Gatalis (character Lorn Rocklaner)
- Gallowglass (character Ashina Zelaku)
- Benrahir (character Arthur Codill)
- Paladinofthenine (character Gavin Artois)
- Lonelydogs (character Thendran)
- Shard (character M'oiq)

I think thats it. Apologies if I missed you.
Noraima Vega

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Arthur got out of the Imperial Palace ans saw how Ashina was already parting to her mission, with all her bodyguards as companions. Arthur got close to her and said:

"Goodbye, and please, be careful".

Ashina said to Arthur a few words, then parted.

"Let's begin the adventure", -Arthur said to himself-

"Well, knight-commander, the Great Gate is situated in the Jerall Mountains, for what I know. It happens that I've a property there, my Temple. There I have equipment and some really good katanas, made by one of the Keepers of my Clan, Haohmaru. If our team needs swords, this is the place to go...In fact, I'd like to go there first if you agree, as I'm going to send some spies to tell me what's the situation in the surroundings of the Gate before going to it. I don't want to have problems or fall into an ambush just in the beginning".

And without saying anything else, or allow any of the knights to reply, Arthur took out one of his two combat knifes, the smallest one, and hurt himself on the hand, allowing some of his blood to run free though his hands.

Arthur noticed that the knights were shocked. "Well, if they have never seen a Blood Summoning, it's not my problem. They're going to be even more surprised when I do it".

He then made a handsign, and stomped his bloody hand into the ground, while shouting:

"Shehai Yoseku!"

A bloody red mist appeared, and from it three bats quickly took flight. Arthur smiled, with the first true happiness smile he did in ages.

"Desmodus, Vlad, Luna, nice to see you" -said Arthur to the bats-

"Well, if it issn't Arthur! Sso much time hass passsed ssince we lasst met!" -said Vlad-.

"Yess, indeed, do you find me any nicer now, Arthur?" -replied Luna-. Arthur allowed her to put in his arm, and fed from the blood he still had on his hand, as he always did with her.

"Whaaaa! Jusst when I finally managed to get ssome ssleep, now they ssummon me..." -said Desmodus-

"You managed to get ssome ssleep until two hourss ago, and you sslept for eleven, lazzy flier!" -replied Vlad to Desmodus-

"But I'm sstill ssleepy!" -claimed Desmodus, with childrish voice-

"Listen, Vlad, Desmodus, Luna, this is important" -said Arthur-. "I want you to travel to the Jerall Mountains, aproximately to the east of the Snow Dragon Temple, until you find an odd giant magical door. Locate it's exact position, and scout the area looking for everything, and especially everything that would look abnormal, then report to me. You know how to find me, wherever I am".

"OK, chief!" -energically said Vlad-.

"Dismiss!" -shouted Arthur, and the three bats dissapeared in lightspeed.

"Well, shall we begin our way ourselves? or do you have anything to do before do it?" - asked Arthur to the knights-.

[off-topic]the idea of the bats comes from the excellent http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23194 mod. Many thx for this great work! (and yes, I know it's a bit Naruto-inspired, but I've always liked their "summoning system" :) ).[/off-topic]
Yonah

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:53 pm

I like that idea, and perhaps Arthur and myself can have some sort of history, which further increases our rivallry - not to outright hatred just friendly competitiveness.

Here is what I was thinking to communicate. We all create a new email with a carrier (gmail, yahoo, live etc) and make it, for example,

[insert characters name]@_______.com etc. That way we will all be able to communicate easily.

Hit me back.

I've also compiled a list of players so far....we have
- Shard (character M'oiq)

I think thats it. Apologies if I missed you.

[off-story]I like that. if you want
Spoiler
(and using your nobility), you can make your char sympathetic or somehow linked with the Crowns of Hammerfell. Arthur Codill hates them
. If you want to know all the story, or get some other ideas, read my posts (I've explained quite well my char's story, I believe).

And nice job compiling all the names! The teams are:

Team 1:

Team 2:

- Damin (character Rielle)

Unmatched:

- Shard (character M'oiq) (I recommend you to join Team 2)

[/off-story]
Claire Jackson

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:18 pm

I know it's a bit Naruto-inspired, but I've always liked their "summoning system").

lol. Nothing wrong with that. I was also gonna put in a couple of Naruto-insired stuff into my Paladin, such as the way I cast certain spells. I hate generic Paladins, lol. Is there an English traslation for "Shehai Yoseku!"?, just wondering. Oh, and if you want to do the actual Naruto handsigns, I can teach you them...Yes, I'm a Narutard. XD
Wow, so many new posts when I was asleep. (it's 1:30 PM here now.) I like the idea of two teams, makes the situation less crowded.
Juan Suarez

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 am

"Well, knight-commander, the Great Gate is situated in the Jerall Mountains, for what I know. It happens that I've a property there, my Temple. There I have equipment and some really good katanas, made by one of the Keepers of my Clan, Haohmaru. If our team needs swords, this is the place to go...In fact, I'd like to go there first if you agree, as I'm going to send some spies to tell me what's the situation in the surroundings of the Gate before going to it. I don't want to have problems or fall into an ambush just in the beginning".
Gavin was just about to answer, but then the Redguard drew a daggar, faster than he expected, his Knights formed up infrount of Gavin, protecting him, losening their fine steel longswords from their scabbabs. The Knight Commander also losened his white robes and placed his right hand on the hilt of his sword, but did not draw.
Arthur used the dagger to cut his hand, drawing crimson blood, without showing any pain or discomfort. Gavin was the only one of the Knights who was not shocked by this; He had heard of such a feat before, and he figuered that attack was now not the Redgaurds motive, he knew what was coming next. Arthur made a series of hand singhs and then shouted a phrase not in Cyrodiilic (which I assume is the name of the lanugde spoken in Cyrodiil. I was unable to find what it's called, but I assume it called that.) and slammed his hand on the stone pavement. There was a puff of smoke and three large bats apeard. Gavin was forced to step infrount of his Knights to stop them from attacking the bats, he was starting to regret taking the young and inexperiacned Knight Enrrant's with him on this quest, they were far to easly provoked. Only Gobad stood his ground without being told.
"Be carfull what you do, Redguard." said Jahab the Khajiit "Such actions like that may be seen as aggrsive."
"You should also becarfull what you do, Knights." said Gavin. "Always asumme the worse, but never act on it untill proven."
His knights lowered their weapons as they took this information in, like school boys leaning a new subject. I am getting old, Gavin thought to himself. He turned to Arthur.
"I agree." he said. "We could do with knowlege of the location before arrive. I arrove of your plan, but somthing tells me my opintion does not matter. to you" he smiled.
After Arthur replyed, he turned to Lorn.
"Farewell, Nord. May the Nine Guide and Protect you."
he turned back to Aruther.
"I suggest we make our way to the Gate ASAP. I do not see any danger in taking the Red Ring Road for most of the journy. Our combined combat skills should see us thought any dangers up untill we reach the Gate."
josie treuberg

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:19 pm

As soon as his bats left the place, Arthur noticed that he was so absorved because of the momentum of meeting again his old friends that he didn't listen the conversation some of the knights had and, in fact, he even forget for a while they were there. "Emotions felt in wrong situations could lead to complete disaster", -he thought- "I'll remember that".

"I agree. We could do with knowlege of the location before arrive. I arrove of your plan, but somthing tells me my opintion does not matter. to you" he smiled.

Arthur didn't smile back. "It matters to me if that opinion contributes to the success of the mission" -he replied-

The "knight-in-command" didn't add anything, but turned back and said goodbye to that Nord-troll-tamer. Arthur was glad he departed. Since he met that strange group, he had always had an eye put in that troll. Now he could relax a bit.

"I suggest we make our way to the Gate ASAP. I do not see any danger in taking the Red Ring Road for most of the journy. Our combined combat skills should see us thought any dangers up untill we reach the Gate." -said the "knight-in-commander".

"It suits for me" -replied Arthur- "By the time we're half-way to that gate I should have received the report from my bats. Besides, any way directly leading North will be a good way. It's getting late, we should arrive to Roxey's Inn at least before close night. I like that inn, it's always full of adventurers and stories. And has a nice innkeeper, too".

Arthur began leading the way. With some reluctancy all the other knights followed him, behind their "knight-commander".
Adam Baumgartner

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 pm

"It suits for me. By the time we're half-way to that gate I should have received the report from my bats. Besides, any way directly leading North will be a good way. It's getting later, we should arrive to Roxey's Inn at least before close night. I like that inn, it's always full of adventurers and stories. And has a nice innkeeper, too".
"Ah, yes. I know of it." said Gavin. He saw that his Knights were now sheathing their weapons. "I have been there before. It's a good middle-place, since the Gate could be to the West, East or North of that place, we should not have too far to go once we get the information from your bats if we stay there." Gavin turned to the whole group. "Are you all ready?"
I'm getting far too old for this, Gavin thought as they made their way towards Talos Plaza.
Kevin S

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 pm

"Ah, yes. I know of it." said Gavin. He saw that his Knights were now sheathing their weapons. "I have been there before. It's a good middle-place, since the Gate could be to the West, East or North of that place, we should not have too far to go once we get the information from your bats if we stay there." Gavin turned to the whole group. "Are you all ready?"
I'm getting far too old for this, Gavin thought as they made their way towards Talos Plaza.

While they were walking thought Talos Plaza, Arthur said to the "Knight-in-command":

"We WON'T stay there, at least after this night. My plan is to stay here just today, then wake up tomorrow early and walk though the Silver Road, you know, the one leading directly to Bruma. When we are half-way to that city, I should've already received my report, and just in the moment I wanted, because from there we'll turn north-east through the wilderness, all straigh ahead to that damned gate. By the way, the northern wilderness is extremely dangerous, and take FOR SURE we'll engage in more than one combat. So I hope your knights have their baby diapers well adjusted".

Arthur noticed the look the "knight-in-command" gave to him. "Yes, definitely they're the sarcasms", -said to himself-.
Max Van Morrison

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm

"We WON'T stay there, at least after this night. My plan is to stay here just today, then wake up tomorrow early and walk though the Silver Road, you know, the one leading directly to Bruma. When we are half-way to that city, I should've already received my report, and just in the moment I wanted, because from there we'll turn north-east through the wilderness, all straigh ahead to that damned gate. By the way, the northern wilderness is extremely dangerous, and take FOR SURE we'll engage in more than one combat. So I hope your knights have their baby diapers well adjusted".
Gavin smiled.
"Trust me. I am ready for anything. I am not Knight Commander of the Knights of the Nine for nothing you know." he turned around to his Knights, then turned back to Arthur. "Although I can understand why you do not have faith in them. I do, however. I am not nievee to the dangers of the road and wilderness. Do you think these rinkles on my face and the gray in my red hair are just from ageing?" he smiled.
D LOpez

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:12 am

"Trust me. I am ready for anything. I am not Knight Commander of the Knights of the Nine for nothing you know." he turned around to his Knights, then turned back to Arthur. "Although I can understand why you do not have faith in them. I do, however. I am not nievee to the dangers of the road and wilderness. Do you think these rinkles on my face and the gray in my red hair are just from ageing?" he smiled.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7885/screenshot10b.jpg

"You show me what you're capable of, and I'll show you the same. Anybody can turn wind into words, but not anybody can properly use a sword. Anybody can have an used-up face, but that's no proof of being a well-seasoned warrior. I don't care about words, as I don't care about anybody aspect. I only care about FACTS", was Arthur's reply.

After that, they walked a bit in silence, except for some whispers coming from the younger knights. The group arrived to the northern coast of the island where the Imperial City stands. Arthur, as a master acrobatic, crossed the lake jumping thought the water as it were solid. Then waited on the other side for the knights. "Lets see how they manage to cross those waters" -said to himself, not without certain satisfaction-.

[off-story]Don't get wrong with the pic (that's only for showcase), right now I'm on my dark suit and wearing "Teeth of Sithis", as it appears on my first pic. I'll notice it when I change my outfit

Ah, and BTW, all "Shehai" expressions aren't cyrodiilic, but Yokudan :)[/off-story]
Justin Hankins

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:47 am

OOC: WOW the plot is going really fast! since I have to catch up, in any future posts people who need lorn to speak can, but keep it at a neutral-good perspective (he doesn't always follow the law if he thinks that a law is corrupt) and that he is a fighter with minor healing arts not a mage XD

until my next post anyways...
Monika Krzyzak

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

[off-story]Yes, it's going fast. I think that Arthur and Gavin are going to stop there, to allow the other chars to catch up with the story. I suggest your groups to do the same, once you think you've already posted too much story and believe the other chars are getting behind.

Besides of that, my brain is about to explode because of the effort of 1) Create all the story, and 2) Mentally translate it from spanish (I'm from Spain), to english, hehehe.[/off-story]
Quick Draw III

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Yeah, OK. I'll post once more in repsonse to your last post, then I'll let other catch up. :)
Lizbeth Ruiz

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:38 am

"Lets see how they manage to cross those waters" said Arthur with a smile.
"Ah, I remeber this from training!" said Korekiyo.
Gavin smiled and walked over to the egde of the the beach, where the water slowly rolled up to the sands. He placed his two hands two hands togeather, the index fingers and middle fingers from both hands were togeather, pointing up, and the other two fingers on the right hand were pointing downwards along his palm, and the other two fingers from his left hand were over the other two, with the tips on his knuckles. He focused his magical sences untill he could draw apon Blue and White magicka. He focused them in his hands, and then wove them to his feet. His plate mail boots, which could just be seen from his white robes, glowed a blue flame. (I think Benrahir knows what I'm talking about. XD)
He stepped confidently onto the water and stood on it as if it were hard stone. He walked along untill he reached the other side, before the blue flame disapated. he turned to Artur and smiled, then turned to his Knights.
"Remeber to focus your magika to your feet which will allow the manipulation or the water matter to become hard and stable. I don't want any of you to get wet, it won't be good for you armour and weapons or your fitness."
Mackenzie

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:44 am

"Adma angu Al-Esh, Daedra, mathmalatu, ye mitta angua aldmerisel. Bala av arpena, man admia ye shantia ry pellani, adma angu," Ashina recited the words from memory, in a stream of nothing but perfect Ayleidic pronounciation, before repeating in Cyrodiilic so the worshippers of Azura that stood in awe could hear. "Hear me High Highness, ancestor, home of truth, and enter my ancestor's hall. Power from nobles, who heard and came as outsiders, hear me." Ashina waved her hand in front of her face, making the mist evaporate and fall back to the trees so the shrine was flooded by the red glow of the sun at dusk.

There was a moment where no-one moved, for out of the spiral of red mist that appeared behind Ashina, between the benches where her Ashlanders and the worshippers were sat, appeared a dark shape that began to take a form that almost human until wings emerged from its back, and its face could be seen to be distorted to the point where, if the creature was either man or mer, it would be impossible to recognise as such.

Ashina did not even turn around to greet the creature, but it seemed to know where it was, and as soon as it had found its bearings it turned to her. When she did turn around, when she was sure it had materialised, it did not come to the level of her briast. It spoke with a voice that was not it's own, that Ashina recognised as being the determined but caring voice of her mistress, Azura.

"I have heard your cries, and of the ravages of my kin, but you should know, Ashina, that no Ashlander goes in pursuit of Vehk in the hopes of saving him. I should send you to kill him, to punish him for my banishment, but I do not expect I can make you change your mind about this quest. You will not kill Vehk."

"Then what would you have me do as compensation for my treachery, and what will you do to assist me?" Ashina asked, wondering why she was looking at the winged twilight when it clearly was not the one speaking. She felt a fool, an embarassment. She had not realised that Azura could remember such blasphemies for so long, but when she looked down at her skin she saw how ridiculous that really was.

"Ashina, I shall only assist you when I truly know you do not commit this crime out of disloyalty. I suspect you have other reasons which even my sister, Nocturnal, cannot discover. I shall ask nothing of you, however, except that you do whatever it takes to beat a confession from Vehk - a confession that will put the relic they made of the Great Khan Nerevar to rest. Make him accept that his betrayal was his undoing, and do not tell him that it shall yet be the birth of Resdayn, and you shall be my sister again."

"You will not tell me which Daedra has kidnapped Vehk?" Ashina was aware of the stares of the worshippers, but swallowed and did her best to ignore them, preferring to look at the disgusting features of the winged twilight.

"It is Molag Bal, and Malacath is, for once, innocent, but his alliance with Molag Bal out of respect for an equally scorned but more quick-witted Daedra has led to him being willing to take the blame. The Bad Daedra do not trust each other, Ashina, and Boethiah, Mephala, Nocturnal, and even myself trust them less. Know that you, your companions, and the others go with the blessings of all of us."

jason worrell

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:07 pm

[off-topic]loved the aportation you made to this thread's lore, Gallowglass! :goodjob: [/off-topic]
xx_Jess_xx

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 am

The "knight-in-command" stepped confidently onto the water and stood on it as if it were hard stone. He walked along untill he reached the other side, before the blue flame disapated. he turned to Artur and smiled.

As usual, Arthur didn't smiled back. He neither show angriness on his face. He only showed total attention, like an alchemist who is creating a difficult potion "hmm, water walking" -said to himself- "first it was a spell from Illusion's school, and now one from Alteration. Interesting. As I noticed, there's more about this old knight that catches the eye". Unfortunately for him, Arthur's eyes were all but normal.

"It's a pity "his students" are not as talented as him" -Arthur thought, seeing how more than one of the knights nearly fell off to the river, and one that completely fell had to be aided by the others. His satisfaction was extra when he noticed that the fallen one was that insolent Khajiit. "Well, I hope water is different for them than is for cats" -Arthur thought, and laughed-.

The knights finally reached the other side. They got to Roxey Inn in a matter of minutes, as it were very close, and without any problems, and then entered the Inn.

Roxey's Inn has always been a small one, but also one of those places where you can breath magic and adventurers in the air. It was always populated by all sorts of extravagant people and equally extravagant stories. At that moment there was a khajiit and a breton in full glass armor and daedric longswords, and even a nord woman with a full daedric armor. Arthur couldn't believe that someone would even be capable of wear it. "She must be very strong", he thought, "and wear some sort of protective enchantment, probably in the helm or some amulet". Arthur knew, as many but not all the people of Tamriel, that wearing daedric stuff eventually would turn their wearers totally mad, as a result of the punishment the souls of the daedra were set to in the daedric stuff creation process. Pain and suffering that was transferred to the daedric material and, in time, to the one wearing it.

Arthur hired a room for each one of the group, then retired a moment to his one, saying to the knights that he was going to change his clothing. 10 minutes after, Arthur descended the stairs of the inn, wearing a rich golden vest with a white shirt below it, golden leather pants, and gold trimmed shoes, aside from a sword completely made of fire.

Arthur looked -again- at the stared looks that the younger knights did to his spirit-sword, then sighed and looked to the ceiling. "Well, at least sooner or later it'll arrive a point where I couldn't stare them any longer", -he thought-. Resigned, he sat in the inn's bar, near to the "knight-in-command", and said to the innkeeper:

"Tamika Vintage 399 for all and boar meat, please". He then turned to the knights and added "Don't worry, it's my call". He smiled.

[off-story]Daedric stuff properties is lore-wise, although never used in the game (a pity, in my opinion)

BTW, PaladinOfTheNine, be careful, as you can't read minds :) Don't quote the phrases I post as thoughts as I've pronounced them[/off-story]
Mariana

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:19 pm

BTW, PaladinOfTheNine, be careful, as you can't read minds :) Don't quote the phrases I post as thoughts as I've pronounced them[/off-story]

It's cool, I know not too. If you remeber from my last few posts, I alter the non-speach words with my own view. Trust me, dude. I know how to RP. ;)
Sammie LM

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Gavin's eyes rolled as Korekiyo lost his balace, nearly falling in and then the Knight Commander growned as Jahabi the Khajiit fell in. After they got over and Jahabi was dry, they headed towards the Roxy Inn. They could see that the sun was starting to set and the sky was a golden blood colour, which looked both lovly and stangely haunting.
When they entered the Inn, Gavin went in frist, dispite his Knights asking to go in first incase somone atatcked him. He assured them that he could take care of himself, but it was more like talking to children than advlts. Once the entered, he could see that it was full of adventures of all sorts, mostly with spectauler armour and weapons. He was unsure weather anyone would try and kill him. Just to be sure it was clear of any one of evil instent, he placed his index and middle finger up to his face and closed his eyes.
"Byakugan!" he said.
He opened his eyes and to the atonishment of the party, his eyes were pure white, with the vains around his eyes bulging out with pressure and magicka flowing into them. To his ajusted vision, which was black and white now, like thoese skecthes that artists would do with pencils, h could see the flow of magicka coming from eveyone, and so far, he could see no sign of any evil intent. He closed his eyes, the vains around his eyes returned to normal size, cancelling the spell.
"It's safe." he said as they walked in.
Later, when the rooms had been ordered, Gavin was in the saem room as his Orc Captain Gobad-gro Ulrich. The other Knights would have two more rooms, one room for two knights. Gavin went upstairs to change into his clothes. He had been wearing the armour since his travels and he needed to unwind, even though Gobad protested. They reached an agrrement; Gobad would stand by him and keep his armour on.
Gavin later came down nhot long before Artur. His Knights where with each other, drinking at the other end of the room, away from the other party members. He was wearing a red and torquise velvet outfit with quilted pattends and some gold inlayed. His breeches where the saem style. On his feet he wore simple buckled leather shoes. Around his neck he wore a golden amulet with gems in them; Eight diamonds which revoled around a large red sapphire in the centre. On his fingers were sevral gold and siver rings with gems. His sword was still at his left side and his dagger was still on his right leg, strapped on. Soon after, Arthur came down. He took up a seat next to Gavin, Gobad stood next to Gavin, still in his armour, hiden beneth his white robes.
"Tamika Vintage 399 for all and boar meat, please. Don't worry, it's my call". He smiled.
Gavin mealy nooded his thanks at him and turned to the innkeeper.
"I'll have a glass of 399 as well and some bread, ham, butter and cheese please."
The inkeeper nodded and Gavin turned to Artur.
"So; Why do you wish to investigate this Gate." he then turned to Gobad before the Reguard could reply. "And give the man some room, Captain. If Arthur was going to kill me, he'd be dead already. You know that no assassin as ever taken me by suprise yet."
Gobad was taken aback, but nooded and withdrew a little bit back.
"Sorry for that. He's a little over-protectove of me." he smiled.
Brooks Hardison

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 pm

[off-story]PaladinOfTheNine, I know I have many Naruto influences in my story, but at least I try to keep them subtle and mixed with TES lore plus other fantasy books' lore...but your Byakugan is a direct rip-off from it, lol[/off-story]
stacy hamilton

PreviousNext

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion