PC Patch Preview

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:28 pm

TWO Assault Mode fixes PLEASE!?

· Fix Broken Spawns (other modes got fixed spawns why not Assault?)
· Lock Detachable HMGs (grossly exploitable; at least offer server-side lock)

These fixes have been applied to other game modes, why not Assault Mode?

It has been over two months and FIVE patches and the same issues prevail on Assault Mode unaddressed that continue to seperate Fans from the game.

These are CRITICAL deal breaking issues that have been the root cause of most Assault Mode Fans from giving up on the game and/or not renewing their lease on an Assault Mode servers (down to less then 30 Assault mode server from over 150 a month ago).

See the Assault Mode Fix List...

=O(
Francesca

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Why are we doing bug reports for Crytek? Shouldnt this have been done before the release? Im seriously not buying any more of their games until they get their **** together.
Isaiah Burdeau

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm

Because we paid a ridiculous wad for a broken game and can't get our money back...

=O(
Marilú

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:17 pm

This is good but THERE IS ONE OTHER VERY IMPORTANT PROBLEM!: PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM THAT IVE SEEN MANY HAVE (AND I HAVE) WHICH IS TAHT THE WEAPON UNLOCKS JUST LIKE THE DOG TAG UNLOCKS, THE WEAPON UNLOCKS WILL UNLOCK A WEAPON TEMPORARILY. I UNLOCK A WEAPON AND IT WILL BE LOCKED AFTER I PLAY A MATCH. JUST LIKE THE DOG TAG PROBLEM. PLEASE FIX THAT SO WE CAN ALL USE A FULL ARSENAL OF WEAPONS WHENEVER AND NOT HAVE WEAPONS RELOCK THEMSELVES
A Dardzz

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:06 pm

When will this patch be released?

(Hopefully, that ANTI-CHEAT will BANNED those HACKERS. I just PLAYED a SERVER with a HACKER and its was LAME... because my TEAM MATE was ALSO a HACKER... *sigh* they were USING speed hack and aimbot as what I see in my KILL CAM.)
Georgia Fullalove

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:11 pm

its sad when my Grotesque Tactics got more graphical options then my Crysis 2.
Also, 86 Metacritic? How lame is that? 5 points lower than the first one...
People on the foruns screaming for some hope to see anything regarding the game, but we are banging our heads against a wall here....
Makenna Nomad

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Great, now all we need is a fix for the limited edition page.
Farrah Lee

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Fixxed rare crash in singleplayer mode, thats my problem sorted, Hopefully as EA tier 3 couldnt even figure this out ;)

Maybe that crash of you, happens because of computer overheating? I don't really get that crash fix...
Trey Johnson

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:57 am

God damnit, CRYTEK when u finnally released dx 11 patch???
Leticia Hernandez

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:44 pm

dope!
cheryl wright

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Why pay the new maps?? BBC2 is dealing always free.
Lily Something

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Multi Multi

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:43 pm

"? Added advanced graphics options"
YEA! Finally! I love you crytek! ^_^
Franko AlVarado

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Yeah, free lag too.
sarah taylor

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Can you also patch the support, so that these guys reply when you submit them an issue with the game

thanks
Amanda Furtado

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Ok so "IF" this patch does work and fixes problems and gets fans back playing the game and all the hackers leave,You might just earn my respect once more.I'm still not giving you my hard earned money anymore for any game you release or any DLC you release because you really left a bad taste in my mouth.This patch does make you look a little better and may earn you more points with the community,but that's the community's decision not mine.I Thank You for trying even after everyone put you down and no one really is playing anymore, so you do get Kudos for that.I will not ever buy the DLC for this game EVER.I don't think it was fair to us as a PC community to get charged for maps and not give us the Sandbox.The reason we Play PC games is Because of Dedicated Servers,Custom Maps(Sandbox Crysis),Beautiful Graphics and awesome PC support,and quite honestly Crytek you failed to deliver on any of those.So we will see in the upcoming months/year what you can do to pull yourself back on top of the PC community!

Sincerely,
Concerned Ex-Fan
Miragel Ginza

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:03 pm

I know this much. The Double XP weekend was great. But i noticed that a bunch of hackers came out to ruin it. If i hear one person tell me oh i have not ran into one hacker in a month bla bla bla crap I'm just gonna jump threw the screen and scream in your face YOUR A HACKER THEN!!! This weekend turn out that i had been in only one or two servers that was not getting hacked to death. one guy 50-0 another 33-0 another 40-2 another 25-0. i can go on and kept the scores names and server time. I also Have VIDEO proof from using MSI afterburner. I recommend using MSI afterburner cause it does not Tax your FPS and gives great video evidence. I am not sending this into crytek cause I'm starting to see that it is not our job to get them banned. t is crytek's job. I don't mind helping rid of the Cockroaches. But I'm sick of turning in evidence on the same player that should have been banned weeks ago. And i know a few that have been banned but came back a hour after or sooner. I hope this patch works. or they have to come out with a patch every week to combat the infestation of cockroach's.
Alexis Estrada

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Damn i couldn't see anything about "Reduced Scar Damage" mostly people using scar why because that weapon is powerfull please reduce scar damage and thanx for the upgrade hope come out soon.
Ross

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Fu-ck off, quit nerfing things, that's what it's all about :- BIG BOOM BOOM GUNS.
Lizs

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:23 pm

when the patch came out?
Davorah Katz

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:56 pm

Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire !
Nuno Castro

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:25 pm

well, these guys really dont know how to balance a game, i think this is the only fps that makes aiming for head not worth the effort. And extended mag is btw already underpowered imo, 10 extra rounds for 40 round mag, now its 6 extra rounds i really lolled. The fact that in 1v1 while roaming around in stealth mode(lets be honest %99 of good players does that), you are encouraged to start shooting as soon as you see enemy (due to transition time doesnt allow fast switch to armor mode and double damage bonus from attacking a stealth enemy) and thats not even adressed. Still vote kick is something positive, a few months late though.
George PUluse

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:43 am

What about DX11? We've been waiting for that for months now. Not even a date yet.

so many noobs biched about needing kick vote and hackers, dx11 patch took the back burner in order to pacify the whiners who demand a crappy vote kick system, and if you bought the dlc before they even gave us a dx11 patch, how stupid can you be ?
Sanctum

Post » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:45 am

d'oh

Nymph

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire ! Need patch improve performance crossfire !

this has nothing to do with crytek...if you want crosffire improvement, contact amd.
Epul Kedah

PreviousNext

Return to Crysis