People should be grateful

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:23 am

That the devs are actually showing us how the game looks and being honest with us, complaining about the graphics?, is that all you see in a game, let me say it again: A GAME, games are meant to be played, let them worry more about actual gameplay than visuals...thats what is hurting the game industry, that and DLCs,PREORDERS AND that kind OF BS... OHHH!! and [censored], developers these days expend most of their resources on pretty graphics and false advertising trailers than the actual game mechanics...this needs to stop.

So im really grateful that Bethesda is being honest and showing us a trailer that seems to be made with the actual game engine and not some deseiving CGI, and you know what?... what they showed us was pretty good.

I know im glad they arent pulling and UBISOFT or a CD PROJEKT RED on us.

Darian Ennels

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:59 pm

We don't know that. (The graphics might not be the final quality; in fact... if they released degraded graphics in the teaser, and then announced they were able to improve them; that's free esteem for them).
mishionary

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:11 am

Thing is they arent comming with this BS CGI where everything is perfect and just creates false expectations about the game, and then you have a lot of people whining about it (and with good reason).

pinar

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:36 pm

I liked everything the trailer displayed and will be preordering asap.

Talitha Kukk

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:17 pm

So all we saw more so long was people repeating over and over, when is Fallout 4 being release, when is Fallout 4 being released, well they announced it, then people start complaining in less than 24 hours of its announcement, did they sit back during the time since new Vegas writing up a list of complaints ready waiting, seriously, storm in a tea cup, if people have something to really to complain about wait till they've purchased the game played it and then have some good solid evidence to back up their complaints, they got the announcement they've waited for now wait for the the final product and see if theres a real reason to criticise.

Felix Walde

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:53 am

Too many ungrateful whiners out there. The game's being bloody made, it looks good. Lets stop being negative Nancies.

Yama Pi

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:57 pm

I have a feeling we met a few trolls today. I get the people who are genuinely concerned about the direction FO4 has taken in this early stage, but at least most of them are willing to give it a chance instead of ranting and raving.
:)Colleenn

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:16 pm

graphic in fallout 4 is amazing to me.

Your Mum

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:06 am

Well im just glad they released an honest trailer, thats a good thing and every gamer should be glad, i could understand their complaints if Bethesda was behaiving like Ubisoft or CdprojektRed but they arent and yet this is the first thing we see about the game we cant compare to anything we just have this, no one never said FO4 was going to be a mayor graphical [censored] or anything and no one cares seriously.

To the guy that said he was going to preorder... dude, with all the respect, stop doing that... there is NO NEED to preorder games anymore, you get a DIGITAL copy of the game, its not like they are going to become escarse... why do you think companies do all this preorder bonuses BS?, because there is no real reason to preorder, NO REASON, so they have to make one... if you say its because you want to support the company, DO IT WHEN THE GAME RELEASES, there is no difference in how muhc support you give to a company if you preorder or not you pay the same price... if gamers really care about gaming they should stop preordering.

Georgine Lee

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:26 am

Collector's Editions are the only reason to pre-order.

Gavin Roberts

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:44 am

agreed

carla

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Well...

...lets hope the inside buildings/houses are not all the same and all the buildings can be accessed.

Reanan-Marie Olsen

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:28 am

Triple that.
Cathrin Hummel

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Got that right.

Brandon Wilson

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:36 am

Same here. I'm happy with it. :)

Enie van Bied

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:32 pm

The game ships with an editor (or did for the last two)... If all of the buildings are dedicated, then the GECK mapper will have no locations to situate maps. As it is currently, they can use any non interactive building for that; if that's taken away, then they will either have to reuse [copy] an existing building, or supply their own.

I don't mind them peppering the world with buildings that the PC has no reason to enter ~and as free space for a modder to add a reason.

YO MAma

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:38 am

You dedication and committment to the publisher/devellopper is pretty neat and heartwarming, but it really depends on your appreciation of the content.

Some share the same love that you have, other hated what they were delivered, while many are a bit divided between those two world.

That is the charm of people having different opinion. You will see that this also apply to other topics than the Fallout series.

Phillip Hamilton

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:53 am

Being reasonable isn't something gamers are known for and it runs the gambit of the community. Anytime anything is done to a game that gamers don't like they take it as a personal affront. And they refuse to wait and see. They didn't wait and see about Skyrims not attributes, which after playing skyrim for years i can honestly say didn't hurt my enjoyment of the game, they didn't wait and see about the witcher 3 and the so called downgrade. A game that so many PC gamers are complaining about how powerful a system they need to play the game but its a "downgrade" and the panic that the speculation of voiced protagonist is having for FO4.

Gamers simply are not reasonable consumers they are the worse consumers in the world.

Victoria Bartel

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:27 am

Most of the people I've heard complaining sounded like they've never played a BGS game before in their lives. If they are expecting the typical progression from Skyrim on last gen consoles to Fallout 4 on next gen consoles then I somewhat understand where they are coming from, but I don't really expect Bethesda Softworks to do what everybody else does. I expect a huge leap in gameplay versus graphics. Simulation, NPC interaction, A.I. etc. etc.. There will probably be a lot more running in the background in Fallout 4 than any other open world game.

I liked everything I saw. And seriously, no need to take a snipe at CD Projeckt Red.

Tiffany Castillo

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:02 am

I have not seen a leap (or advance) in gameplay from them in 15 years; has anyone else seen that? They pretty much specialize in making the same game over and over again. They change the setting a bit each time.

Sudah mati ini Keparat

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:28 am

Yea because that's an informed post. My friend every game has been better graphically and in playability than the last. I can't tell if you're trolling or not. Sounds like the guy who said F4 looks like a ps2 game.
Silvia Gil

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:05 pm

It's an honest post.

I don't see how graphics or playability translates into a leap in gameplay, or even better gameplay. :shrug:

As far as I can tell, these are all the same game under the hood; dating back almost to the 90's.

Queen of Spades

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:19 am

Most of the complainers are kids that have just created their accounts the day the Fo4 trailer was releaed and they're just coming on here to bash the game tbh. Happens every new game announcement where a new infestation of whiners pollute the forum with their chronic bitc**ng

Veronica Flores

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:20 am

To be honest I couldn't agree more. I've never put too much stock in graphics because if the game svcks you're left with a shiny turd. People also need to quit [censored]ing about bugs. You want an open world with all the bells and whistles? You're gonna get bugs. It's just a fact.

Personally I really enjoyed Fallout 3 and New Vegas although not as much. So I have faith they will deliver.

Stacey Mason

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:42 am

I fully agree. There seems to be so many people on here trying to tear the game to shreds based on a short trailer before it's even released. They don't like the graphics, don't like the frame rate, don't like the lighting, don't like the game engine etc, etc, etc. There is of course a solution for all the doubters and haters.........simply don't buy it then!
I'm personally really looking forward to the game and liked all I saw in the trailer. I also liked the way that Bethesda used the count down clock to reveal it, I didn't think we would even get a trailer. Good luck to Bethesda with the new game and I hope it's a huge success for them.
Flash

Next

Return to Fallout 4